Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 07:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where could i learn about trading?  (Read 2186 times)
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 05:16:10 AM

Just do some research, if you have resources such as the internet, cellphone or any device you will learn. You may try some other websites, read some articles, etc. You may also watch some videos on youtube. There are so many trading tutorials that you watch on youtube. You may also use this forum to learn something. There are so many advise snd tips that you can read and understand to improve your skills and knowledge about trading. Just be patient and be hardworking to learn, be willing to learn because that should be a beginner on their mind.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 10:12:28 AM

This forum as well as some reviews on the internet I think is very enough if we want to do basic basic learning about trading. there are actually lots of free knowledge that we can get in the current year. but indeed it all requires a process. if we cannot learn patiently it will give many mistakes. Loss is one of the things that usually happens when we are learning trading

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 11:27:50 AM

There's a lot of ways out there for you to start trading, even Youtube can help you start, But i recommend as a Newbie for you to start just reading techniques or how the market fluctuates. And if you want to be a bit more serious you can ask someone you know or someone online who has experience on trading teach you the basics and how to start trading. But i'll give you an advice myself. Buy low sell High. Happy trading, Cheers!
Google and Youtube are two channels for you to learn about the entire knowledge of trading in this market and the rest is up to you because if you can not learn that knowledge, it is best not to choose trading. I think if you are serious about this, it is best to try trading with a demo account as this is also a way for you to get acquainted with this volatile market.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
daneal stev

Activity: 280
Merit: 135

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 07:26:09 PM

My friend, you can use this forum to learn everything you need about the field of trading, because this forum contains a very large number of useful and important posts that all beginners can benefit from in addition to that there are many belongings that enable you to learn the field of trading and many other fields and you can also use Newscrypto school platform to learn all you need about trading
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 04:45:35 AM

My friend, you can use this forum to learn everything you need about the field of trading, because this forum contains a very large number of useful and important posts that all beginners can benefit from in addition to that there are many belongings that enable you to learn the field of trading and many other fields and you can also use Newscrypto school platform to learn all you need about trading
I agree with you. This is the largest crypto forum in the world and certainly will have a lot of knowledge for you to add to your memory. I also learned a lot of trading lessons here, and it made me feel more confident in buying or selling. Besides, you can also study at Telegram, Google, TradingView because these are also very popular learning channels for everyone.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 05:06:59 AM

I agree with you. This is the largest crypto forum in the world and certainly will have a lot of knowledge for you to add to your memory. I also learned a lot of trading lessons here, and it made me feel more confident in buying or selling. Besides, you can also study at Telegram, Google, TradingView because these are also very popular learning channels for everyone.
This forum will be an ideal method to learn and hear others' experiences. Experience is one of the most important things that traders should have. Experience can be gained through failure and practices. The easier and faster way to gain experience is to hear from others. However, the lesson that you'll remember by heart is the lesson that you learn the hard way!

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 12:27:28 PM

Exactly, there are many people here who gave some solid answers towards trading questions, each person will have different views about the market and its condition and it will surely help the community to understand techniques about the market condition. Of course, there are many other sources where we can learn trading lessons.

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 12:01:04 PM

Crypto Crowd is an online Bitcoin community. They discuss and cover everything Bitcoin related.
Sorry, but I disappointed upon looking at the site, it's a quite laggy site. I think you spamming your exchange across in this forum right?

There are various sources which you can learn even basic steps in trading, this forum is one that of source that I seeking information related to trading activity and discussion. There are also certain of video tutorials on Youtube that might educate you in trading, all you need to do is digging research and putting extra effort while reading or watching in every content has.

However, the e-Toro exchange platform offers a service of copy-paste trading, if you are a beginner you might depend on them but it's good if you have your own research too as a backup source of information. Always remember to manage your own risk.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1079

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2020, 06:04:30 PM

This forum will be an ideal method to learn and hear others' experiences. Experience is one of the most important things that traders should have. Experience can be gained through failure and practices. The easier and faster way to gain experience is to hear from others. However, the lesson that you'll remember by heart is the lesson that you learn the hard way!
Learning from the experience of others provides insight into some of the mistakes that other people make so that they won't happen to you when trading. Listening to other people's opinions about their experiences when trading will certainly be a warning. but you must know who that person is, whether a professional trader or just an amateur trader who always fails to gain profit. To be sure you have to choose the right person.

Self-learning about trading will add more insight, because learning to trade can be anywhere in the present. Many videos of learning to trade on YouTube and several ebooks are provided free.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 01:33:07 AM

Exactly, there are many people here who gave some solid answers towards trading questions, each person will have different views about the market and its condition and it will surely help the community to understand techniques about the market condition. Of course, there are many other sources where we can learn trading lessons.

There are many good sources for you to learn about trading, and you should carefully select before starting because if you misunderstand, you will still be at risk. I think you should spend at least three months or five months studying and only using demo account to trade because if you make profit from demo account then surely you have succeeded. However, when you deposit real money into this market, you will have a different feeling and will consider more before buying or selling.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2020, 11:59:59 AM

In fact, every trader, without exception, should know what cryptocurrencies are and how to choose a coin suitable for a certain type of strategy. Therefore, you also need to study trading strategies, understand their advantages and disadvantages, and also learn to put into practice several of them. Each cryptocurrency exchange has its own nuances for trading cryptocurrency and before you start training, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange. Personally, I have opted for Binance. After that, having studied the basic concepts and principles of trading, with the help of certain YouTube channels, I began to study real trading on the bank, using different strategies and reinforcing my knowledge in practice. First of all, I worked on a simpler strategy called scalping, which many consider the best choice for beginners.
but the most important moment for a trader is to learn how to do a Technical Analysis of the cryptocurrency market personally, and not to rely on some trading signals or on the advice of little-known people who are often false or fraudulent.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 05:30:28 AM

This forum could give you many lesson how to know with bitcoin and altcoin trading, you can learn step by step how to be success trader, I think update new information from exchange account become most important thing how to be success and get much profit with bitcoin or altcoin, many people always take early step to get profit by update new information from exchange listing.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2562
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 08:31:56 PM

the most important moment for a trader is to learn how to do a Technical Analysis of the cryptocurrency market personally, and not to rely on some trading signals or on the advice of little-known people who are often false or fraudulent.
I agree with that because all those signals groups are mostly wrong and some of those even charge you fees which feels very silly because if someone has good signals they would be working with a good trading organization or something.

I have been trading since a few years and from my bitter experiences I have learned that never trade with altcoins because no matter how smart and how much due diligence we do, those shit coins will always leave you in a bad situation and never ever invest in random ICOs because half of them don't even succeed in completing their project in time. The best way to make profits in trading is to just play around with bitcoin price and that is the best possible way from my experience.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 03:16:03 AM

This forum could give you many lesson how to know with bitcoin and altcoin trading, you can learn step by step how to be success trader, I think update new information from exchange account become most important thing how to be success and get much profit with bitcoin or altcoin, many people always take early step to get profit by update new information from exchange listing.
Everything I learned at this forum is really detailed and complete. I think the members here are knowledgeable about this market and everyone at the forum has different thoughts when it comes to this issue.

I regularly consult with others to improve my trading ability, and of course it has helped me to reduce a lot of risks when investing in this market.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 03:21:51 AM

Of course this forum could give you many lesson how you get knowledge about trading. You should analysis some topic about trading because many professional traders in here and there giving lots of information about trading. After reading some topic you can reduce loss and you can makes some profits. I would like try to learned more about trading then you can start.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2856
Merit: 612

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:08:02 AM

Earning from early listed coins was a great idea until the market got targeted by scammers who would just pay a few hundred or thousand bucks and get their coins listed and then just dump their coins to the exchange itself. Some exchanges are really good like Binance who won't list just any coin for money and they also offer Leverage trading option so it helps guys like myself who are trying to get into trading but don't want to risk too much so leverage gives me 5x more coins of what I would get normally and bitcoins hardly ever going to drop by 20% suddenly so I love those options.

I still miss those days when you could just buy any alt coin and almost guaranteed that the coin's price will increase in the weeks to follow, those were the golden days of crypto trading market.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 10:45:49 AM

Of course this forum could give you many lesson how you get knowledge about trading. You should analysis some topic about trading because many professional traders in here and there giving lots of information about trading. After reading some topic you can reduce loss and you can makes some profits. I would like try to learned more about trading then you can start.
This forum is a great place for beginners to enter this market, but I think it takes passion and always following the advice of others to help you succeed in this market. Also, before starting a trade, you should try trading with a demo account to know your weaknesses and then find ways to fix those errors to help you better adapt to this market.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀