Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:56:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Manipulation Or Not?  (Read 917 times)
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 03:33:01 PM

In crypto price manipulations are happening every day, this is just another one
Please be more clear about the purpose of crypto price manipulation happening every day,
because traders who already have a lot of experience can always benefit every day.
Cheatbtt

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 04:42:27 PM

the graph is leading to a very significant increase, it looks like the project team is pumping it to attract investors. on the one hand, probit and Vindax are dangerous exchanges, the trading volume there is invalid and I am worried investors will trust this project after seeing prices rise high.
jalxyx

Activity: 506
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 12:26:02 PM

With that growth I guess there is manipulation but those exchanges has negative reviews so maybe it is. It is not good time to buy that price because they will dump it for sure.
you have so many experiences in trend i think, but maybe you can add some analytical trend to make sure your post is proved
Yes, whatever we say at this time will be better if there is evidence directly, but what I understand from shadowdio's review is that he is afraid of buying tokens at the current price because he remembers the disposal of tokens that will occur later on.
i see it, i dont want anyone post on this topic just to make a signature campaign post without prove, it sh*t post right? but on the other hand i agree on that things

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
https://interfinex.io/
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 03:08:19 PM

If I were you, I will rather focus on checking what must have influenced the price. Generally, more demand for a particular token is what raise the price. Is the project achieved a particular milestone that makes people want to buy the token from those market ?. If nothing like that occur, I will rather conclude that it is a coordinated pump
Selim1

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 03:11:19 PM

Topic Summary
Posted on: Today at 03:08:19 PMPosted by: thesmallgod
Insert Quote
If I were you, I will rather focus on checking what must have influenced the price. Generally, more demand for a particular token is what raise the price. Is the project achieved a particular milestone that makes people want to buy the token from those market ?. If nothing like that occur, I will rather conclude that it is a coordinated pump
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2020, 06:13:10 PM

It is necessary to analyze the capitalization of any token. At the moment, I do not buy tokens that are not in the TOP-3 and where the capitalization is above $ 100 million.

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 09:56:36 PM

the graph is leading to a very significant increase, it looks like the project team is pumping it to attract investors. on the one hand, probit and Vindax are dangerous exchanges, the trading volume there is invalid and I am worried investors will trust this project after seeing prices rise high.

Only the investors who are still novices will be carried away by such. First, there have been a lot of talks about the exchange. Personally, if I should see or read that a project is listed there, I will definitely not go close to it, because of my reservations about it.
This is where investors need to be careful, particularly when a coin is pumping, but not listed on a reputable exchange, the volume could be fake, but if you know you can risk it as an investor, then fine.
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 04:03:10 AM

Look at the buy order, it's all fake. Even the distance between buy and sell orders is too far apart. I saw it about 100 times apart and even more so. Obviously they are using a few BTC to make the price rise and deceive investors, if anyone buys them then I believe they will lose many times if they want to sell them later.
The underlying market has been manipulated for many years and it is certain that who holds the most Bitcoin will own this market. I think this is a game that you must have the knowledge to survive because the crypto market is very volatile and even a small mistake can make you lose money in a short time. Now I only trade Bitcoin for profit and limit my investment in altcoins.

Tigboom

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 08:16:50 AM

There are no significant buy orders. It's all bot playing with each other. When one sets a high order , one pick it and if you check the transaction it will be a very very low quantity. That's how those exchanges work. If you set sell order they won't pick it, rather the ones set by fellow bot.

❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰
❱ Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols ❰
https://yearner.finance
jalxyx

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 03:28:16 PM

It is necessary to analyze the capitalization of any token. At the moment, I do not buy tokens that are not in the TOP-3 and where the capitalization is above $ 100 million.
its a good choice, but in this topic i see many people agree that the trend doesnt indicate to invest right now. Ill do the same way with you

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 03:34:50 AM

We can say it is a manipulation price if the price rising for short time, and falling back to normal or even lower.
The natural rising price should happening because natural growth of the coin value, not just because someone want to pump the price and dump it later.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 04:22:08 AM

Definitely pump and dumps are a kind of manipulation where the team or the big investors purchases most of, if not all, the buy orders resulting in yhe pump and encouraging others to buy as well for quick profits and when people fomo in the peak forms the investors sells his inventory there causing dump and the only person in profit is the investor/manipulator in the end.
Therefore we need to be careful with trading on coins with small market, we have to ensure that we are the one who will be profitable and will not end up a bag holder. I pity the newbie who will fall for this pump and dump scheme, but we can't prevent this from happening as it has become the norms in the market.
In fact, small coins of little value are often manipulated very easily and always have to be careful because prices can drop very quickly if there is bad news. The crypto market usually follows the Bitcoin price, so if whales can manipulate the coin, all altcoins will follow suit. In addition, the analysis doesn't make sense when whales tend to sell more and often go against the crowd.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 05:35:57 AM

its a good choice, but in this topic i see many people agree that the trend doesnt indicate to invest right now. Ill do the same way with you
Do it if it can be profitable, because all of us are responsible for the work we do at all times, but if what I see at the moment is still very good for investing, because the market is in good condition, so take the opportunity before it's too late.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 05:56:33 AM

Recently I saw tokens generated from the bounty project 4 months ago and it was very unexpected that the price of the OKS $ 0.0239 token increased very sharply and volume in 24 hours (+ 718.94%).

I'm afraid that indeed it is manipulation,we understand that mostly those newly  listed currencies (specially in Binance) have been Pumping highly but having +700+ increase?that is over value and for sure there is something happen that unusual .
There are no significant buy orders. It's all bot playing with each other. When one sets a high order , one pick it and if you check the transaction it will be a very very low quantity. That's how those exchanges work. If you set sell order they won't pick it, rather the ones set by fellow bot.
so it means legit?or manipulated?i don't know if using Bot that huge is legit sorry.
OP is just curious and he is not looking for any chance of buying and also it has been done so nothing to be debated now.

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 10:01:25 PM

it's very clear it's a bot, just look at buy orders that are only a few and how can have a very large volume, if that original trader would not do such a stupid thing

jalxyx

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 06:36:29 AM

Do it if it can be profitable, because all of us are responsible for the work we do at all times, but if what I see at the moment is still very good for investing, because the market is in good condition, so take the opportunity before it's too late.
but its still so risky, do you prefer to invest if so many indicator doesnt right? i believe you want to save your money that time rather than invest

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 01:08:08 PM

but its still so risky, do you prefer to invest if so many indicator doesnt right? i believe you want to save your money that time rather than invest
it's better to invest when prices are declining, and indicators also support, I think it will be a good investment, especially as the price of bitcoin is now still under $ 7,000, there is resistance to aim at at $ 8,000, maybe that could be the selling price

Kaliecious

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 02:03:12 PM

in my opinion it is not manipulation. Newly registered tokens will usually pump up briefly and then dump due to too many people selling them.

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 02:17:41 PM

Recently I saw tokens generated from the bounty project 4 months ago and it was very unexpected that the price of the OKS $ 0.0239 token increased very sharply and volume in 24 hours (+ 718.94%).

Is this real? or just manipulation of prices in the market?

Firstly, if the volume increased drastically as well, then it's most likely real and not from bot manipulation. However, if the daily trading volume didn't correlate with the massive pump, then it's likely wash trading. I got lucky with a token CUR on same probit, which pumped about 300%, then followed by massive dump. I observed a lot of pump and dump actions on that exchange, but this doesn't mean the exchange is entirely bad. I pity those who will buy the top of such pump, because a dump must follow. Some days back, a friend bought SOL after it did 500% on Binance, thinking it will continue that way without setting SL, unfortunately it dipped badly after the pump. My advise is, if you don't enter a trade before a massive pump, just stay away from it, wait for a good entry and don't FOMO in.
jalxyx

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 04:45:33 PM

it's better to invest when prices are declining, and indicators also support, I think it will be a good investment, especially as the price of bitcoin is now still under $ 7,000, there is resistance to aim at at $ 8,000, maybe that could be the selling price
you sure? could you send me your trend analysis? i believe this topic would not depend on bitcoin price. Like the others, i think its a "cukong" (indonesian accenct) way.

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: