Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:07:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cartesi is now listed in Binance  (Read 1124 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 10:26:49 PM

We don't need to worry because the bullrun hasn't come all the way, even though altcoin looks a bit slow, but if it has good potential, why not?
Yeah why not, crypto has survive this long and though we are seeing some altcoins that are not rising its value, but the fact that they survive, one day they will rise, we will just have to wait for the altcoins season and those legitimate altcoins are going to rise.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cartesi/

cartersi is diving now, it's time to get in if you are looking to buy it at a very cheap price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 10:54:31 PM

This Coin is not mooning as I expected, been following the project way before they started their bounty and I fully participated though I didn't get my rewards but all the same Cartesi is a great project

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 11:22:53 PM

This will give some confidence to the bounty hunters and might make some of them hold for long as against the usual dump. Binance is a great exchange with liquidity and large customer base

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 06:41:59 AM

This will give some confidence to the bounty hunters and might make some of them hold for long as against the usual dump. Binance is a great exchange with liquidity and large customer base

Total pool is Total Pool: 1,000,000 CTSI - per https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5212075.0 (their bounty thread)..

That's equivalent to $29,600 only at the current price, so I don't think bounty hunters will sell at the moment, for sure since this project is listed in a good exchange, they will try to hold and wait until the price will pump, and the good thing is even if they will all dump, it will not affect the price since its trading at over $1 million now.

Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 06:46:49 AM

of course this makes the bounty hunter feel happy, moreover Cartesi also gives quite a lot of prizes for the bounty,
with the price record can be held here, if CTSI goes down it will be different again the story, yeah,
but it already gives bounty hunters work that is not in vain, congratulations  Grin

Yes, most of the projects promoted by Bounty Hunter are not very good at the moment and listing in binance is a very good gift in this situation, at least they get paid well. unfortunately I did not follow this campaign.very unfortunate.
We bounty hunters haven't get paid yet so we can't say that we will get something good out of the bounty project, the price keeps dumping and that's a big shame, we don't know if price will dump more before 23 May gets here
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 09:16:35 AM

of course this makes the bounty hunter feel happy, moreover Cartesi also gives quite a lot of prizes for the bounty,
with the price record can be held here, if CTSI goes down it will be different again the story, yeah,
but it already gives bounty hunters work that is not in vain, congratulations  Grin

Yes, most of the projects promoted by Bounty Hunter are not very good at the moment and listing in binance is a very good gift in this situation, at least they get paid well. unfortunately I did not follow this campaign.very unfortunate.
There are still many other better options you can join. This project is good, but the budget for bounty is very low. I believe that until the bounty hunter receives their token, the price will continue to go down and they will only receive a few dozen dollars for their entire job.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 03:08:02 PM

First of all Congress bounty hunter, who participate CTSI bounty almost long time later everyone hunter will received a token listing in binance. Not bad up so i hope everyone investors enjoy profits from CTSI.   

Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 03:23:31 PM

If Cartesi is already listed on Binance it is good news for all of us because binance can have a positive impact for Cartesi and I am sure for the price will be gratifying for the bounty hunters as well as the investors, we expect later Cartesi will be the Penawa of other projects that have been giving a lot of false hope to all of us.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 03:54:18 PM

If Cartesi is already listed on Binance it is good news for all of us because binance can have a positive impact for Cartesi and I am sure for the price will be gratifying for the bounty hunters as well as the investors, we expect later Cartesi will be the Penawa of other projects that have been giving a lot of false hope to all of us.

Already the coin is being traded-in Binance after their IEO ends, I see on their website maybe soon they will launch their staking procedure and it will help to get more exposure in the market. Already the coin is listed in Binance and it is one of the best factors for a company to get the demand.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 04:05:21 PM

That doesn't seem good news for the hunters consider about the payment have already divided into some batches and every day the price of CTSI is going down a lot and it has already traded 2x from the ico price.
It seems like CTSI will go to the ico price again very soon.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 04:19:16 PM

First of all Congress bounty hunter, who participate CTSI bounty almost long time later everyone hunter will received a token listing in binance. Not bad up so i hope everyone investors enjoy profits from CTSI.   
That is clear, bounty hunters and investors are clearly very benefited because the tokens of the project they are promoting are listed in the very popular and extraordinary exchange, namely Binance, and obviously they will enjoy this.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 09:36:21 PM

every day the price of CTSI is going down a lot and it has already traded 2x from the ico price.
Projects that hold IEO on Binance on average always decline after a few weeks of trading, but it seems that no one gets back to IEO prices all of them are above the average IEO price of at least 2x

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 11:49:11 PM

Cartesi has been on the discussion of listing in binance and now, it is a done deal.

I also participated their bounty event and it's really good news for Cartesi community. There is no doubt that people are so happy who are worked in this project but i will add also that it's really a big move but not the last one. So team have to continue their work and going forward step by step. Doesn't matter how much big exchange you arrange for your coin if you stop working on your project investors automatically will leave your community. So i hope team will show their professionalism and will make Cartesi more valuable project.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 03:59:16 AM

Cartesi has been on the discussion of listing in binance and now, it is a done deal.

I also participated their bounty event and it's really good news for Cartesi community. There is no doubt that people are so happy who are worked in this project but i will add also that it's really a big move but not the last one. So team have to continue their work and going forward step by step. Doesn't matter how much big exchange you arrange for your coin if you stop working on your project investors automatically will leave your community. So i hope team will show their professionalism and will make Cartesi more valuable project.

You should be happy because the coin is listed in Binance, but in terms of price, it's still not worth to sell, unless you really need that money now.
I believe that holding would help the bounty hunters to grow their reward, nothing to worry anymore in terms of liquidity as they are in big exchange, what the team should work now is just to continue developing the project so it will succeed in the long run.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2020, 04:15:47 AM

Total pool is Total Pool: 1,000,000 CTSI - per https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5212075.0 (their bounty thread)..

That's equivalent to $29,600 only at the current price, so I don't think bounty hunters will sell at the moment, for sure since this project is listed in a good exchange, they will try to hold and wait until the price will pump, and the good thing is even if they will all dump, it will not affect the price since its trading at over $1 million now.
Many hunters don't usually have that patience to wait for a fair price before selling, usually when you participate in a campaign by a good project and also listed in one of top exchange, it won't hurt to hold for a while to see the outcome,
Cartesi is an amazing project with dedicated team that has the expertise to further the development of the project,  at present the price seem very cheap consider the standard of the project, it is only time that is required.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 04:18:38 AM

That doesn't seem good news for the hunters consider about the payment have already divided into some batches and every day the price of CTSI is going down a lot and it has already traded 2x from the ico price.
I am sad when see the current price of CTSI, very dump in Binance. I only got a few CTSI tokens when I took part in their Game event a few weeks ago, unfortunately I haven't sold CTSI when prices are still high. I hope the price of CTSI can reach $ 0.07 again.
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 05:49:26 AM

I am sad when see the current price of CTSI, very dump in Binance. I only got a few CTSI tokens when I took part in their Game event a few weeks ago, unfortunately I haven't sold CTSI when prices are still high. I hope the price of CTSI can reach $ 0.07 again.
This is normal. IEO tokens usually got hype at first, but its price is not loweres than their IEO so this not a total loss yet. They are just starting and who knows if there are lots of progress on their project. I am unfortunate that I dont joined their project bounty cause I thought this is not a good one but they prove it wrong. If the cartesi project make more development and even new games maybe investors will look back again on them.

judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 08:41:24 PM

The project can certainly be called successful, but the awards, at the moment, are pretty mediocre.
Only those who participated in the subscription company from the very beginning could earn well, the senior received about $ 400 for 2 months, at the peak it could be sold for 600.

2 months to get $ 400 I think is very good, than you do not get anything,
Cartesi has provided the best for the community and participants of Bounty and even investors, we must respect it

bitkanu

Activity: 2184
Merit: 513

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 09:19:29 PM

The project can certainly be called successful, but the awards, at the moment, are pretty mediocre.
Only those who participated in the subscription company from the very beginning could earn well, the senior received about $ 400 for 2 months, at the peak it could be sold for 600.

2 months to get $ 400 I think is very good, than you do not get anything,
Cartesi has provided the best for the community and participants of Bounty and even investors, we must respect it

When there was a lot of scam projects outta here and that's a very good amount. It's not all of the campaigns have already given a very nice reward to the participants. Just hope the price will not go down even longer and that will help the hunters to get a good result on their reward.

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
.MOONBET.||       ▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
> TWITTER
> MEDIUM
> INSTAGRAM
> TELEGRAM
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
wingfield_crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 07:40:44 AM

Cartesi reached its peak with the listing on Binance. It is a wonderful thing to have the project listed on the best crypto exchange. It seemed like a good project at first, but I was hesitant to join their bounty campaign, and now I'm sorry.
I also noticed that it is an interactive project with its users, developing the blockchain through games. It's a very interesting project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: