Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cartesi is now listed in Binance  (Read 1126 times)
palle11 (OP)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 03:40:33 PM

Cartesi has been on the discussion of listing in binance and now, it is a done deal.

You can check here below
https://www.binance.com/ru/tradeng/CTSI_BTC

As about the distribution of all its bounties and quiz, the team has promised to distribute as scheduled on the thread. You can also check link below.

The team https://medium.com/cartesi/cartesi-will-be-listed-on-binance-april-23-2020-at-2-00am-utc-a150bec40e0e

Therefore, what is the expectation of price of cartesi in few weeks to come and beyond.

What does listing in binance mean for hunters too ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 03:46:00 PM

of course this makes the bounty hunter feel happy, moreover Cartesi also gives quite a lot of prizes for the bounty,
with the price record can be held here, if CTSI goes down it will be different again the story, yeah,
but it already gives bounty hunters work that is not in vain, congratulations  Grin
Krabby

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

https://primedao.eth.link/#/

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 03:55:15 PM

Cartesi has been on the discussion of listing in binance and now, it is a done deal.

You can check here below

As about the distribution of all its bounties and quiz, the team has promised to distribute as scheduled on the thread. You can also check link below.

The team https://medium.com/cartesi/cartesi-will-be-listed-on-binance-april-23-2020-at-2-00am-utc-a150bec40e0e

Therefore, what is the expectation of price of cartesi in few weeks to come and beyond.

This is undoubtedly the most successful project in 2020. And certainly the bounty hunter will be the happiest, the current price of Cartesi has increased by 8 times compared to the IEO price and in the future it will continue to increase

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 04:19:45 PM

I'm hoping the price will hold at 0.06$ till bounty hunters get paid, price have dropped already, hopefully it will hold before distribution day gets here, I hope the price will keep increasing instead of dropping

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 04:31:06 PM

I knew that the token that will be listed at Binance would be a very big pump where CTSI went up x5, of course it would be nice for those who won the lottery yesterday at Launchad and congratulations for those who made a huge profit. Grin

For hunters of course the distribution will be done according to schedule but still gradually until 90 days I think this is quite a long time too because they have to wait for that time.

But following the Binance game contest giveaway for those who followed it already got the token even enjoying the pump now where they are pretty fortunate to do the game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 04:34:09 PM

I'm hoping the price will hold at 0.06$ till bounty hunters get paid, price have dropped already, hopefully it will hold before distribution day gets here, I hope the price will keep increasing instead of dropping
The bounty hunters will receive a full 90-day reward, so I believe the price will remain stable at $ 0.06 or even higher if the market is uptrend. This is a good project so I think bounty hunters should hold long term instead of selling them after getting it

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 04:38:55 PM

of course this makes the bounty hunter feel happy, moreover Cartesi also gives quite a lot of prizes for the bounty,
with the price record can be held here, if CTSI goes down it will be different again the story, yeah,
but it already gives bounty hunters work that is not in vain, congratulations  Grin
I see in Binance the highest price is $ 0.098 and now the price of CTSI has gone down, maybe for those who haven't gotten CTSI can use this moment to buy a lot of CTSI, As a long term investment. I feel optimistic about this project because it is not easy for a token to go directly to a large market like Binance.

Investors knew that it's normal for prices to drop after listing.
For a token to be listed there in binance means this is token has a big potential to be supported by big projects too. We don't see this every day anymore. It's true though that the project is interesting, it definitely can stand on top now that it is listed in Binance.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 04:43:24 PM

I see in Binance the highest price is $ 0.098 and now the price of CTSI has gone down, maybe for those who haven't gotten CTSI can use this moment to buy a lot of CTSI, As a long term investment. I feel optimistic about this project because it is not easy for a token to go directly to a large market like Binance.
Although prices are now down a bit, they are still about six times higher than IEO. So the current price is still too great for everyone. I believe that in the long run, the price of CTSI will continue to rise and help long-term investors to profit.

shollyen

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 05:00:40 PM

I understand what the team is trying to avoid, to have scheduled such payment metric for hunters. They are trying to limit the supply that will be in-market and at the same time, trying to avoid a rapid price dump.
However, I still believe that it will be better to distribute once for the hunters, do a buyback to avoid price dump. However, as it is, there are lots of demand for CTSI, so dumping might not be pronounced.

The present performance of Cartesi on Binance has been encouraging and I believe that with more news to come, it might favour the bounty hunters.
Most times, when tokens are listed on Binance, it is believed to be Lambo for hunters ad investors, but considering the amount that will be paid to hum=nters, is see no Lambo here.
sayam

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 05:38:43 PM

I'm hopeful that the price of CTSI will be stable at above 10 cents. From the very beginning this project seemed quite promising to me. My prediction is eventually proven to be true by being listed on Binance.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 05:50:34 PM

One of the great projects as well as a bounty manager to work with. First, of its kind, Cartesi is providing Linux infrastructure for blockchain projects to handle intensive computations. And Creepts game, one of the first dApp on Cartesi proves it. Very addictive game.
Looking at all the things CTSI will surely gain confidence in investors and we will see the increase in price. Although the initial price is set to very low, the project and number one exchange is all set to send CTSI to the moon.

Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 05:56:43 PM

bounty hunters have not received any rewards yet. people just wait and cannot sell anything. I am sure that people will receive their coins only when the price will fell to the bottom. and again we will earn some penny

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 05:57:51 PM

not only from the bounty if participating in a game event from Cartesi also get a decent prize of 5000 $ for cartesi tokens if it is ranked 1.
then cartesi prices rose more than 300% at the time of the release, making hunters happy and investors alike, amid sluggish market conditions.
so this is a good news for cartesi holder, im also participate in this event and win some cartesi.
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 06:09:15 PM

Congrats to all bounty hunters that promoted Cartesi project, either price rise of price falls it's already a successful project, there is assurance of getting something out of the project at least, congrats once again

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 06:18:08 PM

Listing is a great moment for every project! It's great for Cartesi to be listed on one of the best crypto-exchanges
at the moment. What effects on the price will be is yet to be seen, I think it's hard to predict that before it happens.
If we see people dumping, price will go down definitely, but if early buyers and promoters hold tight price can
experience a nice rise, if there are interested people to buy!
   In my experience with listings in 95% of projects drop hard! I hope this will not happen this time, but we never
knows!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 07:20:23 PM

This is undoubtedly the most successful project in 2020. And certainly the bounty hunter will be the happiest, the current price of Cartesi has increased by 8 times compared to the IEO price and in the future it will continue to increase

Just wait till bounty hunter get their tokens. According to rules, they will get only 1/3 of what they earned in 30 days after token is listed. Other parts they will get same after 30 days.

The price has already began to slowly go down from 900+ satoshi to 850. This is the first day of trade. By the time bounty hunter get their first part, the price will definitely return to 1.5 cents or even would go lower.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 08:05:59 PM

You can check here below

As usual pump and dump. The price was above +200% , and now price is down. This is one thing with Binance IEOs. Nothing special about them.

Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 08:07:15 PM

Surely the price will drop in the coming weeks, I believe that when the bounty hunter receives their token the price will definitely go down to IEO or slightly higher. Generally the bounty hunter will not get too much money from this project
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 08:10:08 PM

the price of the coin rised 6 times after ieo on the Binance. I think that very soon the price will fall and it will be a fast dump. I am upset that I did not participate in the bounty campaign. maybe when the bounty hunters will get their reward the price will  be high again

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Denies Distro

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 08:26:29 PM

the price of the coin rised 6 times after ieo on the Binance. I think that very soon the price will fall and it will be a fast dump. I am upset that I did not participate in the bounty campaign. maybe when the bounty hunters will get their reward the price will  be high again
I will not think because if you wait it happens it looks like you have to wait another 3-6 months because according to the rules for bounties the distribution has been scheduled like that and I am sure that after there is a new IEO from binance,volume cartesi will soon disappear and it certainly does not guarantee the price will be more ride.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: