Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:27:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you earned in one year  (Read 5042 times)
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 04:18:11 PM

What is certain is that in the previous year or this year, my income after participating in the bounty project was not as good as in 2017. Maybe it can be estimated at around $ 500. Most of the projects I participated in turned out to end in fraud and didn't even pay me at all.
Because the market right now is not like 2017, in 2017 the ICO was very successful and most of those ICOs had bounty. So you can easily earn a few thousand dollars with a campaign that you participate in

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Annamike

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 05:43:40 PM

Many earn quite more than that, there is this friend of mine and she did a bounty campaign for a particular project that she did all the whole campaign and also wrote more than one article, the project paid very well and she more than $1k from it and the funny part is that when she started the project was labelled scam, but like you said this can only happen when you choose the right project

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 06:17:33 PM

I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.
I have not cashed out anything from crypto  market in last one year, yes i have made some profit with some coins and some bounties too but all i have done is tried to increase my eth and then wait for big gains for ethereum which im very confident. All those ethereum gains will hopefully pay off my long patience in the crypto market.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 07:45:36 PM

I will write to you about the amount I earned this year, but at the end of the year. Since I returned to the bounty again only in the middle of the year. In 2017-2018, when the campaigns were at their peak, I think everyone was making good money, but personally, I didn’t count exactly how much I made in a year.
Denongels

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 08:57:56 PM

I will write to you about the amount I earned this year, but at the end of the year. Since I returned to the bounty again only in the middle of the year. In 2017-2018, when the campaigns were at their peak, I think everyone was making good money, but personally, I didn’t count exactly how much I made in a year.
many who make a lot of money and many do it for free because they choose a scam or failed project, but that doesn't matter because this year I think there is still a chance to choose a good project it's still there because there are still 2 more months to look for projects Potentially, this year I am still unlucky because I got two scam bounty on signature campaign, and when I got the good one I didn't get a place because of limited slot participants (DIA project).

djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 02:52:02 AM

I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.

Obviously, they're not happy. Especially, this pandemic period 5 months many of the people lost their profit because they stayed at home only and no idea about in online business income. But for the people who depend on their profit online, I think they're not affected compared to all employed people. So after the pandemic, a lot of people now are aware or at once got interest to look for an online business, just like what we are doing here in the crypto space.
warg2017

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 05:11:04 AM

I have been leave this forum and crypto thing a long time ago, so my answer is simple, that is 0. Whatever, i am glad that crypto market is recovering after over two years downtrend.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 09:11:02 AM

I earn in various areas and do not count my income, but participation in bounty companies still brings more or less additional income to the main income, so the bounty sphere is still very relevant.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 09:19:03 AM

One truth is that our earning in this space grows as our skills and experience grows. There's a huge possibility for one's expertise and knowledge to grow as you get acquainted to the industry and this would help in choosing the right project to join for bounties.
Erumo

Activity: 549
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 10:35:14 AM

Actually the true answer is simple - the more time you spend in crypto (trading, bounty, etc), the more you get. Dont pay much attention to those who complain about scam bounties. They just dont know how to choose correct one. Or lazy enough to choose good one.

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 10:56:08 AM

it's easy for those with an SR rating and above to earn $1k within one year. For myself, I don't have specific statistics about profit because it changes according to market situations. In 2019 I only made a small profit because the market was very difficult, sometimes I even suffered huge losses.
How do you think it is that easy? It all depends on the luck of the participants. If they participate in a good campaign and have few participants, they will surely receive a lot of money. But there are too many scam campaigns right now and the budget is too low, so it is difficult to make money this year.
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 12:04:05 PM

I earn in various areas and do not count my income, but participation in bounty companies still brings more or less additional income to the main income, so the bounty sphere is still very relevant.
in my opinion now the bounty is a little better than at the beginning of the year,
and there are also more reward, but many are scams too, this makes the bounty feel less interested

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 12:11:01 PM

Actually the true answer is simple - the more time you spend in crypto (trading, bounty, etc), the more you get. Dont pay much attention to those who complain about scam bounties. They just dont know how to choose correct one. Or lazy enough to choose good one.
Is it really that easy? Just spending more time in a certain thing such as bounty, trading etc doesn't always mean you'll make more money. How do you choose the "correct one"? Even the most promising bounties might end up as a failure. No guarantee how much you'll get from them. Being a trader doesn't always mean easy money as well. You have a long of rocky roads ahead of you.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 01:32:15 PM

even experienced people in the cryptocurrency market are often caught by scammers, but they continue to earn money because they understand that this is normal. scammers have always been and will be. your experience will allow you not to lose money in the future

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 02:24:55 PM

Making money is not really a point in crypto for me, not trading at least, sure I am working freelance and making money that way but that is not really crypto per se, it is making money via working, trading is different. I am not looking at the dollar side of things when I am saving crypto, I am trying to have as much of it as possible because I believe I could spend it, not just in the future but today as well. I can spend crypto in so many places online right now, I do not have to cash them out, for example I always buy games because I am a gamer, plenty of places sell games for crypto, or I could book a hotel, or I could pay my netflix and spotify, basically it is not everything but it is quite a big deal to have as much bitcoin as I can.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
oprahwindfury

Activity: 568
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 03:04:37 PM

As,the question is very personal and none will say the exact amount.But the point you shared about the pandemic;surely,it is a thoughtful matter and also a learning point.So,it will be  a very well lesson for them to do something the for the next.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 01:08:41 PM

I think nobody will tell you the exact figure about their previous year's income but I could surely tell you it was good for the hunters because most of the great bounties happened last year.
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 03:23:44 PM

If you talk about how much income you will get this year, maybe not as much as you got in 2016/2017, because this year most of them are projects with no clear system applied by the project, and in addition to the number of projects fraud that makes many people not get income from their work, if the projects that arrive at this time tend to have no capital or seem ordinary, that's what makes many investors and the public no longer interested in projects that are not clear, that's one the reason why this year, it is very difficult to get income from the bounty project this year ..
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 04:18:02 PM

I think nobody will tell you the exact figure about their previous year's income but I could surely tell you it was good for the hunters because most of the great bounties happened last year.
Last year I didn't see too much bounty success, it's the same as it is now. There are a lot of bounty running but only a few are listable at exchanges and distributing tokens to the participants, I joined a lot of bounty in 2019 but only received over $ 100 from them
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2020, 05:49:46 PM

I was able to earn $ 300 because I entered the distribution and reward campaigns too late. Of course, besides what I have earned thanks to the dump in the last few days, I have also suffered from my investments.
That was a good amount of money even though you joined late. Many people in this market work hard for a year but get nothing from them. Because they participate in scam projects and are not listed on any exchanges

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: