Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto success takes time  (Read 3523 times)
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 03:36:53 PM

It definitely takes time to grow. The teams need tons of work and take a lot of time of developelments in order say that a certain project have already reached the status we can finally call a success.

tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 11:25:25 PM

People don't want to give projects some time to grow, they forget that coins like dash, litecoin, Xmr, Bitcoin etc have a rough start, I'm just saying crypto investment takes years, just because a project drop in value doesn't mean they won't grow better in future.

Projects don't just turn huge in a year, there will be lots of volatility and price loss, for long term hold be prepared, if you can't then go for top coins

agreed, nowaday when some people believe in some project and investing their money on them. they just asking for the market in a month after the token sell end. i don't know why they were thinking like that. if they really believe about the project, they should be patience. the good project will take time to be a successfull one. make them to become a long-term investment for you.

Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 03:14:09 AM

People don't want to give projects some time to grow, they forget that coins like dash, litecoin, Xmr, Bitcoin etc have a rough start, I'm just saying crypto investment takes years, just because a project drop in value doesn't mean they won't grow better in future.

Projects don't just turn huge in a year, there will be lots of volatility and price loss, for long term hold be prepared, if you can't then go for top coins

I agree projects cant turn up overnight but there are some projects which have been for 3 years and have lost 95 % of wealth over that time. To add to that they are still in development phase and haven't even launched mainnet . Those projects are doomed i.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1251

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 06:32:38 AM

All the projects need time but not all the same long time. It depends also by the collaborations. If for success you means make gain with your investment also a tweet can make it during the initial phase of the project. Sometimes some good projects will be stopped by international new regulations

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2020, 05:30:17 PM

Of course, new crypto projects will take a long time to get the price even higher the team must make investors believe from the updates and developments that are on the way of course the price will go up and down projects that can survive and have good quality will interest investors

Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 08:28:23 PM

yes, all that requires a process. not as fast or easy as you might expect. Each project has its own concept and the project roadmap takes 2-3 years on average to reach the targets or according to what they present in the project whitepapper.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 08:38:06 PM

yes it sometimes takes time to develop, but in reality now there are many projects that are not running according to the roadmap and that is what causes investors to lose their temper. So for the "time" you mention only for projects that really have potential

Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 08:44:56 PM

Yes, i think the success cryptocurrency surely takes some times to grow, why ? because that is what we call natural growth.
The coin that have high value shortly after its creation usually because hype only and the price will falling later.
JamalAmal99

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 11:24:43 PM

The coin that has high value shortly after its creation usually because hype only and the price will fall later.

Yup, there have been many examples of Coin /  Token like this scattered on the market, so to minimize potential losses due to scam Coin / Token. firstly, find out about detailed information about the project, and if they do have a good team and plan and new professionals you can invest there.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 11:28:05 PM

Well i believe that crypto success takes time. Because we all know that in crypto sometimes we need to wait for  very long time to earn. We really need patience and trust in crypto those who trust crypto from the start are now become succesful and they really earn specially those who buy and hold it for a long time.
denasha92

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 11:56:45 PM

Yes, i think the success cryptocurrency surely takes some times to grow, why ? because that is what we call natural growth.
The coin that have high value shortly after its creation usually because hype only and the price will falling later.

most of project has the same goal now. sale, listed in the market, dump the price, abandoned the project, make a new one and do the same thing again with different team and identity. that's why some projects are called scam by most of investors. its price always falling after listed on the market. also, some of the projects really use the hype to scam some investors.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 02:07:46 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2020, 03:32:59 AM by erikoy

I am probably at top coins because these are the only thing that for me to have higher assurance that it could go well in investment and earn. Yes holding crypto is the basic way to earn because of market volatility we cannot tell or determine when to sell or not but as long one is fix in decision making to sell crypto when reaching the target crypto market price to sell.

In my case I have sell already some of my bitcoins and ethereum after it has been reaching the target and all I want is to wait again for some time to invest again in the right time.
Maroons

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 05:08:55 AM

most of project has the same goal now. sale, listed in the market, dump the price, abandoned the project, make a new one and do the same thing again with different team and identity. that's why some projects are called scam by most of investors. its price always falling after listed on the market. also, some of the projects really use the hype to scam some investors.
It is like building a foundation, just like what you have said if a coin have high value after its been out in the market it usually falls down quick, top cryptocurrency now goes through a roller coaster ride in terms of its price so i could say they really have built its foundation and that's why it is in the top cryptos now but trusting coins now is different than before because just like your example there they just make a project and after that they just repeat it, back in the days we dont have much projects as much as now so they really trusted some of the coins back then even if its price is low.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 06:20:07 AM

It is like building a foundation, just like what you have said if a coin have high value after its been out in the market it usually falls down quick, top cryptocurrency now goes through a roller coaster ride in terms of its price so i could say they really have built its foundation and that's why it is in the top cryptos now but trusting coins now is different than before because just like your example there they just make a project and after that they just repeat it, back in the days we dont have much projects as much as now so they really trusted some of the coins back then even if its price is low.

I agree that it takes a long time to build a product as well as a brand. If investors see the potential of a project, I think they will be willing to hold it in the long term. But many are impatient, so they sell their tokens or coins when the price is still cheap and miss the potential. Indeed there are many whose projects have stalled but if we look at the projects carefully, I think we will find potential projects

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 06:28:56 AM

Buffet said that we cannot create a baby by getting nine women pregnant. A project from inception to product availability takes a while to build and market the product. Look at the market, many projects have increased by 10,000% compared to when the new project was born. Their charts come in U and J shapes. The most important thing is choosing a project with a good idea, a good team of developers, and your patience.
Keeng Daveed

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 08:49:04 AM

I agree! If one wants to invest in any project one must take a very good chill pill, but all the same there should be a specific time, because if it's a new project, people tends to give up fast and easily, aside other known and popular ones.
3meek

Activity: 2422
Merit: 674

God, save BTC!

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 08:58:03 AM

In the crypto world, people are used to thinking that a project's success is its great value, but this is not quite true... Success of a project is its application and correct work! Which of course takes a lot of time...
Of course, it's hard to understand by looking at all kinds of SUSHI and CRV! Wink

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 09:04:28 AM

Do not let anyone fool you...to be successful in crypto it takes time, but also a good investment, and I am talking thousands and not hundreds. Because not matter how much a coin increases if you have small amount of it you have achieved nothing. So good investment, guaranteed success.     
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440

Roobet

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 09:39:56 AM

I agree with you, any success all need time to grow, if not, this development is just temporary and may collapse any time. The price must have volatitily because it always exists buyer and seller in the market

Nazmul012

Activity: 780

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 04:11:33 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2020, 05:08:38 AM by Nazmul012

Most of people always avoid new altcoins due to Minimize loss cause new altcoins are almost unsure to predict except defi projects. but there are some good altcoins(new), Need to give them sometime so that new altcoins get chance to grow their price. Otherwise most of top altcoins are best & risk free cause they have been surviving in market since so long time

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: