Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:26:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *WARNING* Mods Have Banned EDISONX3 During Its Launch ** OFFICIAL STATEMENT **  (Read 2310 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EdisonCoin (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:46:18 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 04:21:22 AM by EdisonCoin

Official Statement via EDISONX3 team:
EdisonX3 account got banned & official thread was locked @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=491711.0

Brand new thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524392

Download Windows + Source + Linux
http://www.EdisonX3.org  &  http://www.EdisonX3.com

Mods: we do not appreciate being censored, you could have warned us, but we will accept the consequences.  

Tweets via http://www.Twitter.com/EdisonArmy

Yes, due to the TIMER GLITCHES, updating OP so many times, and admins locking the thread and banning the account (EDISONX3) it was deleted/removed from OP for some reason (probably my fault) and we couldn't update OP in reference 0.10 block time for 65 blocks. Sorry for that happening, but after 65 blocks, everything will be normal.  We just want a FAIR LAUNCH, and this means we needed to set block 0.10 for 65.

In fact, we are not far away from block #65 anyways

{
"blocks" : 30,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 834.09366610,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 41600356,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

NEW THREADS COMING SOON
EdisonCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:07:06 AM

https://twitter.com/EdisonArmy/status/446841029832884224
EdisonCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:33:42 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 05:57:14 AM by EdisonCoin

MODS, you have banned EDISONX3 and LOCKED the official thread during launch for GIVEAWAYS The Giveaways were orchestrated OUTSIDE of BitcoinTalk.org as stated in the OP.  There was no giveaway offered inside the threads of bitcointalk, ONLY externally on twitter as stated below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=491711.0
** HYPER ACTIVE THREAD BOUNTIES**
Thread Bounty: Pays 10 EDISON coins
Post your EDISON wallet address at http://www.twitter.com/EdisonArmy and receive 10 EDISON coins

Twitter Bounty: Pays 10 EDISON coins
Post a tweet with your EDISON Wallet address to http://www.twitter.com/EdisonArmy and receive 10 EDISON coins
Post your tweet status here (proof) you did tweet @EdisonArmy

According to the rules of bitcointalk in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434310.0

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.

First DEFINE "MOST" because clearly this was never an issue before when doing giveaways outside of bitcointalk and now you banned it wrongfully.

You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

The post of their twitter account is NOT wrong and it is NOT paying them a bonus for replying to the thread. You are just asking the community to show their twitter account to gain more followers within the community and to socialize with bitcoin members.

This is another wrongful reason that leads up to this wrongful ban.

This could be a case of CENSORSHIP & RETALIATION and BIASED CODE OF ETHICS.

MODS, you must considered the weigh the effects of your actions, and own up to the mistake you have made.

UNBAN THE ACCOUNT AND UNLOCK THE THREAD.
username here

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:47:17 AM

You seriously trying to pick a fight with mods? 

EdisonCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:01:18 AM

You seriously trying to pick a fight with mods? 

Sure, why not.

It was all wrongful actions.

#1) No warning
#2) Stopped progress completely of launch
#3) Banned account / locked thread

I am just letting it out there... I am not upset, but wondering how this happen or why it happened.
woetohice

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:29:25 AM

I think the problem is this statement:

RULES: 10 EDISON coins per (1) bitcointalk username that posts (twitter status and wallet address in this thread)
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 06:08:12 AM

RULES: 10 EDISON coins per (1) bitcointalk username that posts (twitter status and wallet address in this thread)

This. Funny how they neglected to mention that.  Roll Eyes

And no warning? There's been a sticky specifically about this kind of thing for almost two months now. If you choose to not educate yourself on the rules of the forum then that's your problem. Stopping the launch also isn't my problem, if being banned from this forum and having the thread locked is so detrimental to the launch of your coin, then one would think you would take more care to be aware of the very few rules here. I mean damn, it's not like there are huge law books with annotations and codes you need to follow.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 06:39:16 AM

Tesla wins again?

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 06:44:43 AM

Tesla wins again?

But Tesla died a poor man.
EdisonCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:00:05 AM

And no warning? There's been a sticky specifically about this kind of thing for almost two months now. If you choose to not educate yourself on the rules of the forum then that's your problem. Stopping the launch also isn't my problem, if being banned from this forum and having the thread locked is so detrimental to the launch of your coin, then one would think you would take more care to be aware of the very few rules here. I mean damn, it's not like there are huge law books with annotations and codes you need to follow.

Okay I get that, but a simple message saying "hey bud, you f*$K*D up, I'll give you one warning: fix the OP."

Then it would have given me a second look at it and realized there was that little misprint. OP needed some updating with links & couldn't finalize it in time.
Clearly you see the post about twitter being the place of organization so the posting of address was NOT the INTENTION here, since we know the rules.

We all make mistakes and we made a mistake with one word.  Can you please unlock the thread and unban the account since I acknowledged what had happened and you can see that our intention was clean to begin with? I look forward to your response.  
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 08:10:49 AM

@OP

I wouldn't take that shit from these mods if I was you. I know how shady these guys are. I'm willing to bet they all gathered in their secret little mod only sub forum and realized that Edisoncoin was a direct threat to their Bitcoin baby. I can just see it now, Bad Bear, Saltyspitoon, Psy aka Raoul Duke, Maged, Malevolent, Tysat....hell I bet they even used the secret Illuminati signaling device and got Satoshi in on this. OP, this is a self moderated thread so I would delete that evil mods post if I were you.

~BCX~

maybe I shouldn't have three shots of Oban before posting

Best read in a month!  Cheesy

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 08:46:18 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 08:58:03 AM by BadBear

Okay I get that, but a simple message saying "hey bud, you f*$K*D up, I'll give you one warning: fix the OP."

Then it would have given me a second look at it and realized there was that little misprint. OP needed some updating with links & couldn't finalize it in time.
Clearly you see the post about twitter being the place of organization so the posting of address was NOT the INTENTION here, since we know the rules.

We all make mistakes and we made a mistake with one word.  Can you please unlock the thread and unban the account since I acknowledged what had happened and you can see that our intention was clean to begin with? I look forward to your response.  

Not only is that a no, I locked the new thread and banned that account too. Zero tolerance for this.
If you have a giveaway in your thread you will be banned and thread locked, no ifs, ands, or buts.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:09:00 PM

Tesla wins again?

Just This.

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 12:35:29 PM

So what's the parallel here... Edison copied Tesla, just like your coin is a boring clone of every other one out there?

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:38:21 PM

yeah i heard they are just banning shitcoin as yours fit the mould
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: