Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:57:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trusted, Reliable & Fast: Paypal, BTC-e's Codes, Cash deposit, Wire & MG/WU  (Read 70239 times)
BenAnh (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:59:24 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2015, 08:42:59 AM by BenAnh

WATCH OUT for lots of IMPERSONATORs on messaging apps like Whatapps, GetGems, Telegram, and Skype

BTC Your coins/funds are always safe with me when we trade! I offer the best service and the most competitive rate BTC

I've traded more than 2000+ BTC in the forum, Mycelium and LBC

PM if you're interested to trade any amount from $1 to $1M. Let's trade;)
Standard rates of Buying is BTC-e's - 2% and Selling is BitStamp's +9% (for returned customers, we can negotiate the rates so that you can make profits when dealing with bulk orders). The rates vary based on how fast you want to cash out like Western Union and/or MoneyGram.

I can lend you from $1 to BTC100 with collateral from 110% to 120% of either BTC or LTC.

P.S: I usually give discounts for returned customers as I'm making profits and would love those bringing businesses to me, of course with a great tip sometimes.

I'm also interested in BTC-e codes as well as Vouchers from exchanges, it's 1-1 on the dollars or negotiable with bulk;)

To prove that I provide the best customer service: let's say you're buying BTC and I'm late in responding in 2h and the price fluctuates within that time-frame then I will go with that price so that I guarantee no lost on your part.

UPDATED: If you can find a reputable person that you'd like to trade here I can promise to beat that price guarantee! Certainly if you have ever dealt with me, I can help you out with escrow or even financial hardship if the story is true, impress and convince me; that's all you have to do and I will return a favor if I believe your story. Life feels good that way!

Notes:

If we trade then you will have the best experience possible and a peace of mind knowing that your coins/funds are always safe!

And best of all, we're forming a elite group of traders around the world to make a lot more profits for each trader/member. So if you'd like to work together, please don't hesitate to PM me;)

BTCIf you read all the way down here, great I'm going to make this post like a bible of great advises to trade;)BTC
- Buy BTC with Paypal: VirWox - I've done so many trades and they are very trustworthy. Just a couple of hoops to get through and the fees are ridiculously high but it's Paypal! I've got tons of request to trade with Paypal and it's the first place I'm sending you to;)

- Buy/Sell with Credit Cards: TruCoin - The fees are still high but it's with Credit Cards!

Exchanges that I've dealt with : btc-e, BitStamp, vbtc
Plus more on the market:

Market maker: Circle, Coinbase, SecondMarket, ...
clubminer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Let's get rich together

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:57:46 PM

I'm actively trading on litecoinlocal and localbitcoins and if you have any amount on BTC/LTC that you'd like to to Sell or Buy then I'm here. We can trade using escrow as I'm building trust, of course my Paypal is a verified Business account. I'm an active market maker on both markets. The best part is I deal with small or bulk orders on USD, EUR, and VND.
PM if you're interested to trade!

P.S: I usually give discounts for returned customers as I'm making profits and would love those bringing business to me. Even I remember you bring business over I can certainly tip you. I'm also interested in BTC-e codes;)

Do you accept bank transfer??

BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:27:47 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 04:38:07 PM by BenAnh

I'm actively trading on litecoinlocal and localbitcoins and if you have any amount on BTC/LTC that you'd like to to Sell or Buy then I'm here. We can trade using escrow as I'm building trust, of course my Paypal is a verified Business account. I'm an active market maker on both markets. The best part is I deal with small or bulk orders on USD, EUR, and VND.
PM if you're interested to trade!

P.S: I usually give discounts for returned customers as I'm making profits and would love those bringing business to me. Even I remember you bring business over I can certainly tip you. I'm also interested in BTC-e codes;)

Do you accept bank transfer??

Yes, I do accept bank transfers in the US (Bank of America) and VN (Asia Commercial Bank) now and adding more countries in the future. And the best part is if you're dealing with me which when you're become a returned customer you will get discounts or if you're referring your friends over then you both will get tips depending on the volume accumulated in a month.

I also do micro loans, possibly both in BTC and LTC https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=17967.0
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:49:35 AM

If you need money fast to your Paypal, I can buy as much as you're willing to sell both BTC plus LTC and we can negotiate prices. I also buy BTC-e codes.
Lightja

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:42:08 PM

I'm looking to use a $310 Moneypak for BTC, is there any way you could do that within escrow? Or would I be sending the code first?
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:51:59 PM

I'm looking to use a $310 Moneypak for BTC, is there any way you could do that within escrow? Or would I be sending the code first?
I think we can add MoneyPak to Paypal which I accept, let's do this with PM and report it here so so everyone will see. I'd like to start with $100 first as you're new. Like I said I can buy/sell as small as $1 to 100BTC depending on the reputation.
alabamafan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:00:16 PM

If you sell large amounts of BTC at bitstamp rate, I will be buying weekly from you. If you want rates higher then bitstamp rate then there will not be business between us sadly. Let me know. First couple times escrow is fine but after that I will require payment upfront because I do exchange from cash to bitcoin to moneypak to cash again and profit from it in a very short amount of time.
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:11:27 PM

If you sell large amounts of BTC at bitstamp rate, I will be buying weekly from you. If you want rates higher then bitstamp rate then there will not be business between us sadly. Let me know. First couple times escrow is fine but after that I will require payment upfront because I do exchange from cash to bitcoin to moneypak to cash again and profit from it in a very short amount of time.

It's a NO NO, I deal with SecondMarket for bulk orders and they beat BitStamp and they do as much as you have available. The last time the maximum was 3mil, remember SecondMarket right now only deal with accredited investors which I'm one.
alabamafan1

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:15:00 PM

It's a NO NO, I deal with SecondMarket for bulk orders and they beat BitStamp and they do as much as you have available. The last time the maximum was 3mil, remember SecondMarket right now only deal with accredited investors which I'm one.
Okay then why did you post in my thread you idiot? CAN YOU NOT READ? I SPECIFICALLY stated in MY THREAD I only wanted to pay BITSTAMP AND WOULD NOT PAY MORE. THANK YOU for wasting my time. DON'T post in my threads EVER again.

I warned in my thread if you wasted my time or tried advertising your services in my thread a rude comment would follow. Congratulations you are the first idiot who has proven they cannot read and fully comprehend a forum post.
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:51:35 PM

Okay then why did you post in my thread you idiot? CAN YOU NOT READ? I SPECIFICALLY stated in MY THREAD I only wanted to pay BITSTAMP AND WOULD NOT PAY MORE. THANK YOU for wasting my time. DON'T post in my threads EVER again.

I warned in my thread if you wasted my time or tried advertising your services in my thread a rude comment would follow. Congratulations you are the first idiot who has proven they cannot read and fully comprehend a forum post.
Here's a deal: I reported to the mod and then admin, if they don't deal with explicit language which I can certainly handle you myself. If you don't get a warning from the forum you will certainly get one from me! You're risking your profile by calling name, probably you have to think about signing up with a new handle to keep calling names.
alabamafan1

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:55:08 PM

Here's a deal: I reported to the mod and then admin, if they don't deal with explicit language which I can certainly handle you myself. If you don't get a warning from the forum you will certainly get one from me! You're risking your profile by calling name, probably you have to think about signing up with a new handle to keep calling names.
I am not afraid of a warning from you. I doubt my post will be deleted. Carry on. Keep posting you're "lets trade" advertisements in peoples' threads WITHOUT ever reading them. Will show how much you actually don't pay attention to detail as you already have shown in my thread.
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:00:15 AM

I am not afraid of a warning from you. I doubt my post will be deleted. Carry on. Keep posting you're "lets trade" advertisements in peoples' threads WITHOUT ever reading them. Will show how much you actually don't pay attention to detail as you already have shown in my thread.
Take a look at how many people I'm trading with starting just a couple of days ago http://www.litecoinlocal.org/user/9102 - this is a total of you're working for years!
alabamafan1

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:05:36 AM

Take a look at how many people I'm trading with starting just a couple of days ago http://www.litecoinlocal.org/user/9102 - this is a total of you're working for years!
I don't care how successful or how many trades you've completed. I said in my thread do not PM or comment in my thread offering other services or whatever unless you offer to sell bitcoins for bitstamp rate or less. I am not interested in any above market offers and will leave a rude comment for any who post such as obviously you did not read my post. I don't care about your business, you wasted my time. I left my feedback for wasting my time as you did with your advertisement to this thread.
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:32:36 AM

I don't care how successful or how many trades you've completed. I said in my thread do not PM or comment in my thread offering other services or whatever unless you offer to sell bitcoins for bitstamp rate or less. I am not interested in any above market offers and will leave a rude comment for any who post such as obviously you did not read my post. I don't care about your business, you wasted my time. I left my feedback for wasting my time as you did with your advertisement to this thread.
First, get off my post!
Second, get out of my face!
Third, you're dead to me. So don't make any more comments, go away and do something useful!
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:36:24 PM

Banks don't open on the weekends but I do.
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:41:04 PM

It's the best time to buy now because a couple months later it's at $2k per BTC, that's just my projection and my own opinion!
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:43:53 AM

Very simple, just make a comment here on the price of either BTC or LTC for the week or month (either UP, DOWN and WHY!) and I will on the weekend pick the best 3 then later send the rewards.

Weekly giveaways:
1st place: 0.5 LTC, 2nd place: 0.3 LTC, 3rd place: 0.2 LTC
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 01:03:13 AM

would you accept canadian interrac or paypal? PM me

BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:18:34 AM

would you accept canadian interrac or paypal? PM me
We can try but the new fees from Paypal plus I deal with trusted account only.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:31:57 AM

You should open up a channel with Sayulita, who is selling unlimited amounts of Bitcoin here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317567.0

You're welcome Smiley

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: