Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trusted, Reliable & Fast: Paypal, BTC-e's Codes, Cash deposit, Wire & MG/WU  (Read 70238 times)
chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:58:46 PM

I will sell to OP $9.9 BTC-e USD code, for $10.00. Payment will be done by Dwolla.
OP will first send me 0.5LTC to LQjd9tuyoephAbKN8heGX3naTyw9b3NwQJ, then, he will initiate the Dwolla Transfer.
Once I receive the dwolla payment of $10, I will refund him the 0.5LTC.
BenAnh (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:01:00 PM

I will sell to OP $9.9 BTC-e USD code, for $10.00. Payment will be done by Dwolla.
OP will first send me 0.5LTC to LQjd9tuyoephAbKN8heGX3naTyw9b3NwQJ, then, he will initiate the Dwolla Transfer.
Once I receive the dwolla payment of $10, I will refund him the 0.5LTC.
I don't care what others think about this guy but he's great and honest to me and that's all that matters! Time to do some big trades;)
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:17:42 PM

hello?
ShimalH

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:28:01 PM

I'm looking to buy BTC with $370 from PayPal. Is it possible to use escrow?
Paypal is very tricky not to mention you'd like to use an escrow!
I thought escrow would make it safer for both of us? If you'd like my verification PM me and I can show you.

You can always send the statements of the last 6 months! And you think I will destroy my reputation with your $370 from Paypal?
Are you asking for my statements from the last 6 months? I'm not sure if you thought I was attacking you, I wasn't. I saw you accept PayPal when selling BTC that's why I posted. I'm not sure why you don't want to accept escrow as that should make it safer for both of us. If you want verification of my account I can show you my statements from the last 6 months.
For Paypal the risk is all on the Seller not Buyer!
So in that case are you saying you don't do PayPal trades?

ShareCoin : SStrk8BCdBkbANHHbwGrU293qivEY2HEiy
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:34:18 PM

hello?
Already sent PM!
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:35:23 PM

I'm looking to buy BTC with $370 from PayPal. Is it possible to use escrow?
Paypal is very tricky not to mention you'd like to use an escrow!
I thought escrow would make it safer for both of us? If you'd like my verification PM me and I can show you.

You can always send the statements of the last 6 months! And you think I will destroy my reputation with your $370 from Paypal?
Are you asking for my statements from the last 6 months? I'm not sure if you thought I was attacking you, I wasn't. I saw you accept PayPal when selling BTC that's why I posted. I'm not sure why you don't want to accept escrow as that should make it safer for both of us. If you want verification of my account I can show you my statements from the last 6 months.
For Paypal the risk is all on the Seller not Buyer!
So in that case are you saying you don't do PayPal trades?
I do but only with verified accounts and trusted people/members. I trade somewhat here with LTC and mostly with Paypal http://www.litecoinlocal.org/user/9102 And because the risk is on me, so I hope you understand; however if your transactions are valid and you're a great trader I don't have any issue at all. I kicked ass here but I'm only nice and trading with the good ones!
surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:18:10 PM

Didn't get the PM, please send again.  Smiley
Saigonsmokes

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:16:31 AM

Beware possible scammer, uses multiple user names... recently banned from LitecoinTalk, keeps posting on my thread over here and hassles people constantly in PM's.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=18218.0
Saigonsmokes

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:00:39 AM

Beware possible scammer, uses multiple user names... recently banned from LitecoinTalk, keeps posting on my thread over here and hassles people constantly in PM's.

Look at your trust ratings and compare to mine;) GO BACK to litecointalk and gang up with Sy, no one here is supporting you!

I use multiple names and they are BenAnh then benanh. You only use one handle and it's Saigonsmokes here and on Saigoned on litecointalk. I mean I will let others judge for themselves. LOL, got to be kidding me! I stand on my name and I'm proud to use it not like you just use something else because you're not proud of using the name your parents thought of as good. Maybe it turns out to be so UGLY?

Anh oi,

Do you not think it looks suspicious that Chungenhung has left you feedback on both Bitcoin Talk and Litecoin Talk and is tagged as a scammer on here. Both with Vietnamese names?

Why would he leave feedback on both sites? Furthermore, by going into my posts and stating that I and a moderator on Litecoin Talk are scammers is not very clever.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470499.0

PS - You have no trust rating anywhere. Reported you to mods.
Saigonsmokes

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:21:32 AM

Look at your trust ratings and compare to mine;) GO BACK to litecointalk and gang up with Sy, no one here is supporting you!

I use multiple names and they are BenAnh then benanh. You only use one handle and it's Saigonsmokes here and on Saigoned on litecointalk. I mean I will let others judge for themselves. LOL, got to be kidding me! I stand on my name and I'm proud to use it not like you just use something else because you're not proud of using the name your parents thought of as good. Maybe it turns out to be so UGLY?

Anh oi,

Do you not think it looks suspicious that Chungenhung has left you feedback on both Bitcoin Talk and Litecoin Talk and is tagged as a scammer on here. Both with Vietnamese names?

Why would he leave feedback on both sites? Furthermore, by going into my posts and stating that I and a moderator on Litecoin Talk are scammers is not very clever.

PS - You have no trust rating anywhere. Reported you to mods.
Oh, I don't mind if those names are from Vietnam or Afghanistan. I only know it's real and it's not from me, period! I only deal with big boys (25+ BTC each trade) and sometimes with new traders for small amounts to get them off to BTC economy. I don't care if tagged is a scammer or not because we haven't made any deal. I don't believe in others I only believe in myself. You are so stupid to think that if I fake I would not use Steve, Bills, Nicole and/or Kate;) It shows that you're illiterate and stupid plus dumb!!!

Of course you do which is why your last trade was for $10 with a guy tagged as a scammer here Roll Eyes

chungenhung
SCAMMER
Saigonsmokes

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:35:35 AM

You came to my post here and posted that I am a scammer for no reason whatsoever:

Its pretty clear who is trying to scam people. Its a little ironic this last post don't you think

'Sure, the best trader on BitcoinTalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524457.0
Sy and you are both dump and STUPID!'
trashymonkey

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:47:58 AM

Hey, I am looking for a .09 btc loan. I dont have any collateral, and I know most people cant get loans without it. Anyway, whatever you can do would be a big help. I can pay back + 20% this Friday (3/11/14). Let me know!
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:52:37 AM

Hey, I am looking for a .09 btc loan. I dont have any collateral, and I know most people cant get loans without it. Anyway, whatever you can do would be a big help. I can pay back + 20% this Friday (3/11/14). Let me know!
If that's what you can convince me to give you the full amount, try harder, then NO. But since I do micro loans of LTC. I can do 0.3 LTC with your reputation. I was going to loan 0.5 LTC but the 20% scares me. Sometimes less is more because I know I can get my money back!
BoogieMan82

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 04:07:23 AM

I got 2nd in this weeks LTC giveaway!  I got my .3 LTC right after he messaged me.  I can say 100% he's not a scammer in his giveaways.  I, in no way (besides this thread and 1pm) know the op.

Time for my entry into this week's giveaway! Grin

I think Bitcoin will go up to end the week around $480 (we may see a temporary spike above that before profit taking).

Why?  People are starting to realize that China is only 1 country.  If Bitcoins aren't allowed there they are still allowed in most of the world (See Canada's Session on it)! 
Also, due to Bitcoins being down to sub $400 for a touch, I believe a lot of people have bought in at that price and are now happy to sit on their BTC or spend it as the price goes up for "discounts (due to appreciation)" on items.  This keeps BTC in the market instead of having be converted back to local fiat currencies.
trashymonkey

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:11:04 AM

If that's what you can convince me to give you the full amount, try harder, then NO. But since I do micro loans of LTC. I can do 0.3 LTC with your reputation. I was going to loan 0.5 LTC but the 20% scares me. Sometimes less is more because I know I can get my money back!

Im not sure what I can do to show you Im legit. My ebay Id (closeoutsndiscounts) and amazon seller account (dealsndiscounts) have 100% and 98% positive feedback, I have a facebook and can show you a maryland state drivers license.

I'm not sure what you want from me. This is the first time I've ever asked for a loan... What can I do to show you Im legit?
alabamafan1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:13:46 AM

Benah don't loan to this user. He refuses to use escrow such as Dannyhamilton and other reputable members. He tried selling his MacBook for extremely low. Pretty sure hes a scammer and have an idea of couple of his past usernames.

Know we don't get along or do business but against all People getting scammed so careful.
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:21:18 AM

Benah don't loan to this user. He refuses to use escrow such as Dannyhamilton and other reputable members. He tried selling his MacBook for extremely low. Pretty sure hes a scammer and have an idea of couple of his past usernames.

Know we don't get along or do business but against all People getting scammed so careful.
Now you're on my side? Great fight back then but I don't mind getting more information before making a decision!
trashymonkey

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:46:07 AM

You're right, I've been months in wait, so I can steal 40 bucks from BenAnh.

This is complete bullshit, how am I even supposed to defend myself from accusations like this?
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:53:28 AM

You're right, I've been months in wait, so I can steal 40 bucks from BenAnh.

This is complete bullshit, how am I even supposed to defend myself from accusations like this?
I am making my judgement based on both sides of the story. It all depends on your situation and I'm very smart, so don't worry if you're legit! I just need to do some research.
illymillz

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:47:18 AM

Hey was wondering if you do cash deposits.  I'm looking to buy a good amount of Bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: