Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 03:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trusted, Reliable & Fast: Paypal, BTC-e's Codes, Cash deposit, Wire & MG/WU  (Read 70267 times)
BenAnh (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:54:16 AM

Hey was wondering if you do cash deposits.  I'm looking to buy a good amount of Bitcoins.
If you're legit it's great I can fulfill the orders and if not you have to be smarter than me to scam! What are you looking at in terms of rates?
illymillz

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:17:31 AM

Oh no I have no intentions of scamming.  I'm actually looking for a reliable bitcoin seller so I won't even have to come on here and ask.  Can you even scam on a cash deposit at a bank? lol.  There must be a lot of crazy people out here trying to take advantage of other individuals.  Be assured I am not one.  If you prove reliable enough we can do business all the time.   My rates are 5% of bitstamp.   
illymillz

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:24:12 AM

Of course the rate also depends upon how many I buy.  Say if buy 5000 USD worth, then I think the rate should clearly be around 1-2 %.
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:28:07 AM

Oh no I have no intentions of scamming.  I'm actually looking for a reliable bitcoin seller so I won't even have to come on here and ask.  Can you even scam on a cash deposit at a bank? lol.  There must be a lot of crazy people out here trying to take advantage of other individuals.  Be assured I am not one.  If you prove reliable enough we can do business all the time.   My rates are 5% of bitstamp.   
Sure PM with your details, I can supply and fulfill your needs pretty much on a consistent basis but with a premium on the first few trades!
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:38:49 PM

I got 2nd in this weeks LTC giveaway!  I got my .3 LTC right after he messaged me.  I can say 100% he's not a scammer in his giveaways.  I, in no way (besides this thread and 1pm) know the op.

Time for my entry into this week's giveaway! Grin

I think Bitcoin will go up to end the week around $480 (we may see a temporary spike above that before profit taking).

Why?  People are starting to realize that China is only 1 country.  If Bitcoins aren't allowed there they are still allowed in most of the world (See Canada's Session on it)! 
Also, due to Bitcoins being down to sub $400 for a touch, I believe a lot of people have bought in at that price and are now happy to sit on their BTC or spend it as the price goes up for "discounts (due to appreciation)" on items.  This keeps BTC in the market instead of having be converted back to local fiat currencies.
After reading your thoughts I think you might be off a bit but I hope you're right that it goes up to close to $500, it's all April 15th!
illymillz

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:47:37 PM

Messaged BenAnh about the cash deposit directly into his account.  Got a response asking for my name and information as well as to let him know when I was ready to give him money.  Although I asked that we remain in escrow and you don't need any of my information for a cash deposit he has yet to respond.

ShimalH

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:03:30 PM

PM Sent!

ShareCoin : SStrk8BCdBkbANHHbwGrU293qivEY2HEiy
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:41:28 PM

Messaged BenAnh about the cash deposit directly into his account.  Got a response asking for my name and information as well as to let him know when I was ready to give him money.  Although I asked that we remain in escrow and you don't need any of my information for a cash deposit he has yet to respond.

For newbies, KYC and Anti-Money Laundering! If you're legit no need to worry if not then you should.
tagged

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:20:58 PM

For newbies, KYC and Anti-Money Laundering! If you're legit no need to worry if not then you should.

are you a registered MSB? In what state? Also registered with FINCen?
illymillz

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:20:46 PM

So if I provide you with my name you will provide the service to me with escrow correct?
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:58:41 AM

You don't want to get arrested like those guys in FL. Yes if I deal in bulk it's got to go through NY!
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:10:20 AM

So if I provide you with my name you will provide the service to me with escrow correct?
It's subject to approval and the agreed rates. What are you looking at?
illymillz

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:15:51 AM

Smh, nevermind.  Got someone to sell me some bitcoins completely anonymous.  Bitcoin will never thrive with people like this, asking for your name and other info.  

It's supposed to be anonymous currency, yet people aren't even supporting the anonymity of it.  The first thing BenAnk asked was my name. lol.  With these types of attitudes bitcoin is going nowhere.  

"It's subject to approval" ..........Sounds like my bank.
tagged

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:22:57 AM

You don't want to get arrested like those guys in FL. Yes if I deal in bulk it's got to go through NY!

You know the guys arrested in FL were not arrested just because they sold Bitcoin right?  You also know that if someone in FL buys from you that your NY MSB License does not help you a bit?  If you are doing this as a business you need to be registered in every state that you sell too?

Are you just selling to people local in NY?  If you are trying to confirm KYC you would need to know that the person that you KYCed is actually the person making a deposit into your account. If someone else makes a deposit into your account on behalf of the person you KYCed then you really have not established any KYC at all? Why ask someone who is going to make a deposit into your checking account any information at all since you cannot establish that you know for a fact that that same person made the deposit?   And if you are not registered in the state that they make the deposit in, why try to KYC them at all? If you are a business and doing a transaction in a state that you are not licensed in you are already breaking that states laws.

For the very few transactions that you did on Localbitcoins did you ask for ID on those transactions? Do you plan to in the future?

I am sorry to question you but again, this community needs to self regulate, and statements you make still do not add up for me, I would proceed with caution.
illymillz

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:00:39 AM

Yeah I wouldn't trust it. 
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:22:26 AM

You know the guys arrested in FL were not arrested just because they sold Bitcoin right?  You also know that if someone in FL buys from you that your NY MSB License does not help you a bit?  If you are doing this as a business you need to be registered in every state that you sell too?

Are you just selling to people local in NY?  If you are trying to confirm KYC you would need to know that the person that you KYCed is actually the person making a deposit into your account. If someone else makes a deposit into your account on behalf of the person you KYCed then you really have not established any KYC at all? Why ask someone who is going to make a deposit into your checking account any information at all since you cannot establish that you know for a fact that that same person made the deposit?   And if you are not registered in the state that they make the deposit in, why try to KYC them at all? If you are a business and doing a transaction in a state that you are not licensed in you are already breaking that states laws.

For the very few transactions that you did on Localbitcoins did you ask for ID on those transactions? Do you plan to in the future?

I am sorry to question you but again, this community needs to self regulate, and statements you make still do not add up for me, I would proceed with caution.
Emphasizing again, bulk orders meaning anything above 25+ BTC YES I need the information from you but less than that I have some workarounds. If you trade with me you will know since we have never traded before you can certainly speculate based on your guess as best as you can and it will never right!
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:23:46 AM

Smh, nevermind.  Got someone to sell me some bitcoins completely anonymous.  Bitcoin will never thrive with people like this, asking for your name and other info.  

It's supposed to be anonymous currency, yet people aren't even supporting the anonymity of it.  The first thing BenAnk asked was my name. lol.  With these types of attitudes bitcoin is going nowhere.  

"It's subject to approval" ..........Sounds like my bank.
It's my choice, NOT yours!
illymillz

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:00:19 PM

Your asking me for my name and other info for like 10 BTC.  So you just contradicted yourself.  It is your choice but you won't be getting any business out of me.  Idk how anyone agrees to these terms as the underlying fundamentals of bitcoin were to remain anonymous. 

People like this are killing bitcoin.  I will make it my job to not recommend anyone to your services sir. 
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:51:44 PM

Your asking me for my name and other info for like 10 BTC.  So you just contradicted yourself.  It is your choice but you won't be getting any business out of me.  Idk how anyone agrees to these terms as the underlying fundamentals of bitcoin were to remain anonymous. 

People like this are killing bitcoin.  I will make it my job to not recommend anyone to your services sir. 
AML is the reason but since we're not dealing it's not significant to discuss it any further!
ShimalH

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:16:11 PM

AML is the reason but since we're not dealing it's not significant to discuss it any further!
I have sent you a PM, but have received no reply yet?

ShareCoin : SStrk8BCdBkbANHHbwGrU293qivEY2HEiy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: