Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:24:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trusted, Reliable & Fast: Paypal, BTC-e's Codes, Cash deposit, Wire & MG/WU  (Read 70241 times)
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:04:05 PM

Hey BenAnh, you could probably quiet some of the doubters by signing an address that you control that has, I dunno, maybe 100 BTC in it... just to prove that you're the real deal. Please sign it with: BenAnh from Bitcointalk.org

Thanks man Smiley

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
BenAnh (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:19:14 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 04:38:54 PM by BenAnh

Hey BenAnh, you could probably quiet some of the doubters by signing an address that you control that has, I dunno, maybe 100 BTC in it... just to prove that you're the real deal. Please sign it with: BenAnh from Bitcointalk.org

Thanks man Smiley
That's a good way! But not necessary, btw if you have such need when trading just let me know and we will do it. Anyone who dealt with me know and the rest can doubt because I don't mind as I don't trade with them. Besides I can't satisfy everyone. Look at SecondMarket, it's for accredited investors only and I'm one;) Just picky but not cocky!
tagged

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:38:06 PM

You keep saying that, but I tried several times to actually trade with you and nothing. You have 1 trust review for a couple hundred dollars, 6 local bitcoin transactions, and about 1 btc worth of LBC trades, so basically you have no history, and no real transaction size to back up your claim. You won't sign an address, and the btc address on your profile just shows that you like to roll dice, but again no transactions of any size.

Thus community has a lot of scammers, and you get angry with everyone you interact with... At this point you need to realize that as a newbie you need to respect people, and be willing to jump thru hoops to prove yourself.

You have offered less than bitstamp prices then wouldn't sell for that offer. You said you would sell for bitstamp plus 5% but then again wouldn't actually sell with that offer.

Are you here to sell or not? I'll buy with PayPal today at stamp plus 5%. You tell me how much you can sell, you can use localbitcoins.com or tomatocage for escrow (i dont normally escrow but I really want to see you sell some BTC) or you can send first.

How about it? I'll buy up to $8k from you today. I can send screen shots of paypal, id's, name whatever you think you are doing for kyc even tho that's only for cash. What do you say? Let's trade?
alabamafan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:42:34 PM

He's a fake and no way he's associated with secondwatch...

Plus he got banned for attitude and cockiness on litecointalk where he took it out on a couple polite moderators who warned him. Seems to have no respect for others.
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:44:50 PM

You keep saying that, but I tried several times to actually trade with you and nothing. You have 1 trust review for a couple hundred dollars, 6 local bitcoin transactions, and about 1 btc worth of LBC trades, so basically you have no history, and no real transaction size to back up your claim. You won't sign an address, and the btc address on your profile just shows that you like to roll dice, but again no transactions of any size.

Thus community has a lot of scammers, and you get angry with everyone you interact with... At this point you need to realize that as a newbie you need to respect people, and be willing to jump thru hoops to prove yourself.

You have offered less than bitstamp prices then wouldn't sell for that offer. You said you would sell for bitstamp plus 5% but then again wouldn't actually sell with that offer.

Are you here to sell or not? I'll buy with PayPal today at stamp plus 5%. You tell me how much you can sell, you can use localbitcoins.com or tomatocage for escrow (i dont normally escrow but I really want to see you sell some BTC) or you can send first.

How about it? I'll buy up to $8k from you today. I can send screen shots of paypal, id's, name whatever you think you are doing for kyc even tho that's only for cash. What do you say? Let's trade?
First time buyer with me I'd have to go for 9%, once you deal after 3 times we can negotiate the price to go down to 5 ot 6%. If you think I'm not real then let's make a deal publicly here with Tomatocage as an escrow service. Once again, anything of 25+ I'd have to verify. Let's do 20BTC at BitStamp + 9% just to test my deal if it's real or not! DARE to do it (only less than $10k is nothing to you), then we can increase the orders later with reduced rates after 3 trades!

P.S: I accept cash deposit (up to 100 BTC) or wire transfer (less than 25 BTC) and we should wrap up the deal within 1h!
alabamafan1

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:46:20 PM

First time buyer with me I'd have to go for 9%, once you deal after 3 times we can negotiate the price to go down to 5 ot 6%. If you think I'm not real then let's make a deal publicly here with Tomatocage as an escrow service. Once again, anything of 25+ I'd have to verify. Let's do 20BTC at BitStamp + 9% just to test my deal if it's real or not! DARE to do it (only less than $10k is nothing to you), then we can increase the orders later with reduced rates after 3 trades!
Lol what an idiot. Bitstamp +9% no one will buy and that's a stupid reason. You'll probably call tagged a scammer next.
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:52:16 PM

Benah don't loan to this user. He refuses to use escrow such as Dannyhamilton and other reputable members. He tried selling his MacBook for extremely low. Pretty sure hes a scammer and have an idea of couple of his past usernames.

Know we don't get along or do business but against all People getting scammed so careful.
You can go and kiss his ass. You're like a dog and I just keep kicking you out of my post! You're already dead to me, TWICE!
tagged

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:53:51 PM

I'm a market maker dealing with bulk orders most of the time so unless the liquidity is good I can sell somewhere in BitStamp +3% but always BitStamp +5% to make a substantial profit. You're doing fine with coinbase unless later if I can beat coinbase then we can certainly talk but I'm open for large orders with BitStamp's + 5%
SO, we cannot do the deal you wanted to do when you PMed me?  Why not take Bitstamp +5% and prove you are not full of stink?

You can go and kiss his ass. You're like a dog and I just keep kicking you out of my post! You're already dead to me, TWICE!
AND Really?  are you trying to set yourself up as a high profile trader? And you tell someone to kiss ass?  Sorry bro. You are not a professional trader.
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:02:45 PM

I'm a market maker dealing with bulk orders most of the time so unless the liquidity is good I can sell somewhere in BitStamp +3% but always BitStamp +5% to make a substantial profit. You're doing fine with coinbase unless later if I can beat coinbase then we can certainly talk but I'm open for large orders with BitStamp's + 5%
SO, we cannot do the deal you wanted to do when you PMed me?  Why not take Bitstamp +5% and prove you are not full of stink?

AND Really?  are you trying to set yourself up as a high profile trader? And you tell someone to kiss ass?  Sorry bro. You are not a professional trader.
Professionals have to please a BIG RED tag under his name, why don't you deal with him then. I trade selectively but not with everyone. I'm not here to kiss ass, however I'm here to kick ass! And you think you're the only one who knows how to make money, oh come on let's do 9%, 8%, 7% then 100BTC with 6% when you do cash deposit!
tagged

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:06:37 PM

Professionals have to please a BIG RED tag under his name, why don't you deal with him then. I trade selectively but not with everyone. I'm not here to kiss ass, however I'm here to kick ass! And you think you're the only one who knows how to make money, let's do 9%, 8%, 7% then 100BTC with 6% when you do cash deposit!

Why would I do that, coinbase sells to me for 1%. Why not go with the offer you were seeking at the end of March, stamp +5%. You stated that there is plenty of profit at that level. I could buy a lot from you man, but you need to get it together and quit being squirrelly.
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:11:14 PM

Professionals have to please a BIG RED tag under his name, why don't you deal with him then. I trade selectively but not with everyone. I'm not here to kiss ass, however I'm here to kick ass! And you think you're the only one who knows how to make money, let's do 9%, 8%, 7% then 100BTC with 6% when you do cash deposit!

Why would I do that, coinbase sells to me for 1%. Why not go with the offer you were seeking at the end of March, stamp +5%. You stated that there is plenty of profit at that level. I could buy a lot from you man, but you need to get it together and quit being squirrelly.
If you don't remember why the deal broke here it is I quote exact from you "If you will take paypal I'll buy from you all day long at stamp +5%". I mean Paypal, man with such high amounts flowing though my verified business account. Are you kidding me? If you accept Paypal I can send people over because I certainly attract lots of scammers myself.
P.S: if you think you know how to make money by being the middle man, why don't you think others will do the same? BUY low and SELL high is what you do and you want others like you to take a loss while you take profits.
tagged

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:22:14 PM

good luck man. I am signed up with second market now as well, you do not have to be accredited, you just have to pass their KYC. Anyone can become "accredited with secondmarket". 
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:26:02 PM

good luck man. I am signed up with second market now as well, you do not have to be accredited, you just have to pass their KYC. Anyone can become "accredited with secondmarket".  
That is now they are starting to get more. I have been with them for a long time back when FB did IPO! See the benefits when even arguing or bitching here! SecondMarket is not the only place, I have a list of 10. The nice thing is I know a lot more than others, just once again I'm Picky not Cocky;)
alabamafan1

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:32:56 PM

How the hell are you not "cocky"?! You think your the best trader here when in reality your just a newb who has done a couple trades for ~$2000 total IF THAT. None of your selling accounts have been here long so bullshit. You prob trying to hype yourself for the moment someone sends u a couple bitcoins and then you run off with their funds.

Profit is profit, if you're legit and wanted to prove yourself your a fool or a scammer not to sell to tagged for bitstamp +5%. He is 10x more trustworthy then u are or ever will be.

After one week you got banned on litecointalk for the same arrogance and cockiness.
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:43:27 PM

How the hell are you not "cocky"?! You think your the best trader here when in reality your just a newb who has done a couple trades for ~$2000 total IF THAT. None of your selling accounts have been here long so bullshit. You prob trying to hype yourself for the moment someone sends u a couple bitcoins and then you run off with their funds.

Profit is profit, if you're legit and wanted to prove yourself your a fool or a scammer not to sell to tagged for bitstamp +5%. He is 10x more trustworthy then u are or ever will be.

After one week you got banned on litecointalk for the same arrogance and cockiness.
You might be right but Mark Karpelès is maybe 100000x trustworthy than tagged and I would suggest you bet your money plus your life on him;)
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:40:23 PM

Weekly giveaways on LTC, your thoughts on Bitcoin for the week?
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:43:38 AM

Time to buy before it's going up to $900 again this summer!
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:03:35 AM

You know how it works bro. People won't buy until after it goes up to $900
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:41:53 AM

You know how it works bro. People won't buy until after it goes up to $900

A couple of my friends back then were saying the same "Why didn't you tell me when it was $145?", I would just replied "You would not buy anyway. But I think $400 is the lowest it can go after China's event.
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:28:32 PM

I got 2nd in this weeks LTC giveaway!  I got my .3 LTC right after he messaged me.  I can say 100% he's not a scammer in his giveaways.  I, in no way (besides this thread and 1pm) know the op.

Time for my entry into this week's giveaway! Grin

I think Bitcoin will go up to end the week around $480 (we may see a temporary spike above that before profit taking).

Why?  People are starting to realize that China is only 1 country.  If Bitcoins aren't allowed there they are still allowed in most of the world (See Canada's Session on it)! 
Also, due to Bitcoins being down to sub $400 for a touch, I believe a lot of people have bought in at that price and are now happy to sit on their BTC or spend it as the price goes up for "discounts (due to appreciation)" on items.  This keeps BTC in the market instead of having be converted back to local fiat currencies.

Opps, the news out of China is confirmed and expected and people are still selling fast but not panic anymore!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: