Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trusted, Reliable & Fast: Paypal, BTC-e's Codes, Cash deposit, Wire & MG/WU  (Read 70232 times)
WhatsBitcoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:55:08 AM

Just to clarify, we buy BTC or LTC with Paypal and we sell with MoneyPak but not the other way around as we got so many requests asking for BTC from your Paypal;)
Since we've got many requests with Paypal we will monitor the situation and potentially working with Paypal to test beta the integration of Bitcoin. Look out for the updates "eBay CEO: We Are ‘Actively Considering’ Bitcoin Integration"
http://www.coindesk.com/ebay-ceo-actively-considering-bitcoin-integration/
Provide proof that Paypal in any way shape or form has contacted you considering you to beta test the integration of bitcoin in the future.

Get sick. Get well.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BenAnh (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:01:27 PM

Just to clarify, we buy BTC or LTC with Paypal and we sell with MoneyPak but not the other way around as we got so many requests asking for BTC from your Paypal;)
Since we've got many requests with Paypal we will monitor the situation and potentially working with Paypal to test beta the integration of Bitcoin. Look out for the updates "eBay CEO: We Are ‘Actively Considering’ Bitcoin Integration"
Provide proof that Paypal in any way shape or form has contacted you considering you to beta test the integration of bitcoin in the future.
Something we can't leak;)
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:21:34 PM

do you sell bitcoins for pokerstars USD
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:45:14 PM

Something to consider but currently we don't support it yet;)
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:45:46 PM

Something to consider but currently we don't support it yet;)

ok thanks.
douknowme40

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:24:37 PM

Received my coin Ben. Super fast transaction Smiley Many thanks!
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:29:48 PM

Received my coin Ben. Super fast transaction Smiley Many thanks!
Always looking forward to the next one;)

We take care of our customers the best possible way to make trading as easy and smooth as possible, especially the ones who are new to this community!
yakuza699

Activity: 935
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:54:33 PM

I'm actively trading on litecoinlocal and localbitcoins and if you have any amount on BTC/LTC that you'd like to to Sell or Buy then I'm your man. We can trade using escrow as I'm trusted plus verified, of course my Paypal is a verified Business account and I flow hundreds of thousands on a monthly basis. I'm an active market maker on both BTC and LTC. The best part is I deal with small or bulk orders on BTC. LTC, USD, EUR, and VND. Here's the bonus: I will tip you 1 LTC if trade more than 3 times per month!

PM if you're interested to trade any amount from $1 to $1mil! Standard rates of buying is BitStamp - 2% and selling is BitStamp +9% (for returned customers, we can negotiate the rates so that you can make profits when dealing with bulk orders)

I can lend you from $1 to 100 BTC with collateral from 110% to 120% of either BTC or LTC.

P.S: I usually give discounts for returned customers as I'm making profits and would love those bringing business to me. Even I remember you bring business over I can certainly tip you. I'm also interested in BTC-e codes as well as Vouchers from exchanges;)

To prove that I provide the best customer service: let's say you're buying BTC or LTC and I'm late in responding in 2h and the price fluctuates within that timeframe then I will go with that price so that I guarantee no lost on your part.

UPDATED: If you can find a reputable person that you'd like to trade here I can promise to beat that price guarantee! Certainly if you have ever dealt with me, I can help you out with escrow or even financial hardship if the story is true, impress and convince me; that's all you have to do and I will return a favor if I believe your story. Life feels good that way!

Very simple, just make a comment here on the price of either BTC or LTC for the week or month (either UP, DOWN and WHY!) and I will on the weekend pick the best 3 then later send the rewards weekly.

Weekly giveaways:

1st place: 0.5 LTC, 2nd place: 0.3 LTC, 3rd place: 0.2 LTC

I don't like to do this but just for your reference in case you don't know, I will try to be as fairly as possible but always my opinion.

The GOOD (successful trades just for your reference!)

The BAD (scams and you can simply avoid trading!)

The UGLY (the combination of the BAD and the worst of the community, so judge for yourself!)

Sy
alabamafan1
Saigonsmokes and (same person with multiple handles) saigoned

And best of all, we're forming a elite group of traders around the world to make a lot more profits for each trader/member. So if you'd like to work together, please don't hesitate to PM us;)
So you mean that when i buy i gonna pay 2% less than on bitstamp and then selling coins to you i gonna sell you those coins for 9% more than bitstamp?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:20:02 PM

I'm actively trading on litecoinlocal and localbitcoins and if you have any amount on BTC/LTC that you'd like to to Sell or Buy then I'm your man. We can trade using escrow as I'm trusted plus verified, of course my Paypal is a verified Business account and I flow hundreds of thousands on a monthly basis. I'm an active market maker on both BTC and LTC. The best part is I deal with small or bulk orders on BTC. LTC, USD, EUR, and VND. Here's the bonus: I will tip you 1 LTC if trade more than 3 times per month!

PM if you're interested to trade any amount from $1 to $1mil! Standard rates of buying is BitStamp - 2% and selling is BitStamp +9% (for returned customers, we can negotiate the rates so that you can make profits when dealing with bulk orders)

I can lend you from $1 to 100 BTC with collateral from 110% to 120% of either BTC or LTC.

P.S: I usually give discounts for returned customers as I'm making profits and would love those bringing business to me. Even I remember you bring business over I can certainly tip you. I'm also interested in BTC-e codes as well as Vouchers from exchanges;)

To prove that I provide the best customer service: let's say you're buying BTC or LTC and I'm late in responding in 2h and the price fluctuates within that timeframe then I will go with that price so that I guarantee no lost on your part.

UPDATED: If you can find a reputable person that you'd like to trade here I can promise to beat that price guarantee! Certainly if you have ever dealt with me, I can help you out with escrow or even financial hardship if the story is true, impress and convince me; that's all you have to do and I will return a favor if I believe your story. Life feels good that way!

Very simple, just make a comment here on the price of either BTC or LTC for the week or month (either UP, DOWN and WHY!) and I will on the weekend pick the best 3 then later send the rewards weekly.

Weekly giveaways:

1st place: 0.5 LTC, 2nd place: 0.3 LTC, 3rd place: 0.2 LTC

I don't like to do this but just for your reference in case you don't know, I will try to be as fairly as possible but always my opinion.

The GOOD (successful trades just for your reference!)

The BAD (scams and you can simply avoid trading!)

The UGLY (the combination of the BAD and the worst of the community, so judge for yourself!)

Sy
alabamafan1
Saigonsmokes and (same person with multiple handles) saigoned

And best of all, we're forming a elite group of traders around the world to make a lot more profits for each trader/member. So if you'd like to work together, please don't hesitate to PM us;)
So you mean that when i buy i gonna pay 2% less than on bitstamp and then selling coins to you i gonna sell you those coins for 9% more than bitstamp?
All depends on the volume and the number of times we trade, the more we trade the less fees and most competitive;)
ihaveafuckinggun

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 01:53:43 AM

I'm interested in buying, PM me.
btcinterest

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:54:13 AM

Just WOW! i was planning on doing a trade with BA for 2BTC - I am pretty new to Bitcoin and he offerred to sell me 2 BTC for $980. I was going to trade with him but someone else offerred me 2 BTC for $920 so wanted to look though his thread to see who is more legit.

Then i saw this complete lie - my father works for Paypal here in Timonium (he is high up) and he just told me that nobody has been contacted to beta test Bitcoin and he would know if they had as he had seen the Bitc. Thats a complete lie so I do not trust you anymore. Admit its a lie.

Also your rate is too high.
WhatsBitcoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:07:11 AM

You are a liar then plain and simple.

Get sick. Get well.
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:21:26 AM

Just WOW! i was planning on doing a trade with BA for 2BTC - I am pretty new to Bitcoin and he offerred to sell me 2 BTC for $980. I was going to trade with him but someone else offerred me 2 BTC for $920 so wanted to look though his thread to see who is more legit.

Then i saw this complete lie - my father works for Paypal here in Timonium (he is high up) and he just told me that nobody has been contacted to beta test Bitcoin and he would know if they had as he had seen the Bitc. Thats a complete lie so I do not trust you anymore. Admit its a lie.

Also your rate is too high.
Rate of 10% premium is reasonable when you trade here. One word to you only, I have customers reporting on saving a couple of dollars when dealing with others and got scammed so be careful out there!
sebasimp

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:35:50 PM

Hey Cheesy i'm willing to sell 0.6 btc for Paypal dolars
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:51:04 PM

Hey Cheesy i'm willing to sell 0.6 btc for Paypal dolars
PM sent!
sebasimp

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:12:03 PM

Thanks! everything went fine and smoth!
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:13:13 PM

Thanks! everything went fine and smoth!
Looking forward for many more trades to come;)
Slidedaddy

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:18:44 PM

I would like to buy 200.00 usd worth of bitCoins from you for MoneyGram. Can you cover this today?

Thanks, Slide
BitcoinTraders

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:59:34 PM

Contacted you to sell Bitcoin for you!

Waiting for your answer!
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:07:28 AM

Contacted you to sell Bitcoin for you!

Waiting for your answer!
PM sent;)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: