Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It seems like it's the end for bounties  (Read 2032 times)
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 07:15:25 AM

It seems that some scam projects manages to get on exchanges and pretend like everything is normal, they have good aim of exiting scam by introducing bounty campaign that will take weeks and along the way while bounty hunters are promoting the projects some investors attention will be caught, after bounty is about to end the coin or token value will now dumped, by the team

As a bounty Hunter, we create awareness for them to attract investors and they will dump on us leaving bounty hunters with nothing, it seem this is the new trick now, Spyce and Blockburn and IMO did this, no more volume, there was dumps and bounty hunters received nothing
this has been going on for a very long time now It didnt just start now.. I  can clearly remember quite a few project that has done this.. some wong even bother to pay their hunters theyll just proceed with dumping their bag and playing the exit scam game..  cryptocurrency is still a long way from having good regulations
Yes and this trick was even put the blame to the bounty hunters.

After the team dumps their coin, they leave bounty hunters behind with useless/valueless rewards. It has been a cycle even before where bounty campaigns become popular and project developers took advantage of that because they can collect huge money.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 07:16:15 AM

Bounty campaigns and hunters are gone old now,there are only several projects that is paying truthfully but majority are scammers and we cannot bring back the old days .

In past,we can even earn amount that much more than our monthly salary in real work but these days/
we can only count in our fingers the legitimate one and most are scammers.

maybe this is the time that people stops supporting these scammers and not Helping them to advertise their project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 07:30:28 AM

You should only stop bounty hunting when no single bounty project paid through out a year, this year so far only HEX bounty paid hunters successfully and Cartesi will too, ixinium paid wonder but that's 2019 bounty project, it's way too early to judge right now, get busy
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 07:57:30 AM

I also see that there are some potential projects, and I do research sometimes through the market. sometimes the bounties that really pay are bounties that already have large and many markets, like IQ.Cash, I'm pretty sure that this program will pay for the participants. However, I hope there will be many bounty programs like this in the future.
so you hope that if a project that has a lot of exchanges will do a bounty? it won't be because only a few projects that will do that might be the same as 1:10
I also see IQ only has an allocation of around 3 ETH if looking at current prices
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 12:27:15 PM

Bounty campaigns and hunters are gone old now,there are only several projects that is paying truthfully but majority are scammers and we cannot bring back the old days .

In past,we can even earn amount that much more than our monthly salary in real work but these days/
we can only count in our fingers the legitimate one and most are scammers.

maybe this is the time that people stops supporting these scammers and not Helping them to advertise their project.

This is the reason why it is better to stick in btc or eth paying campaigns under reputable managers. Because you have assurance that you will get paid. Even if it is small as compared to others or from what you expect, at least you know at the end of the week, you have satoshis in your wallet. Most token paying campaigns will really cause you headache. Either they will pay late or once they paid, the value is not anywhere near from the promised value.
Tahid12

Activity: 403
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 04:02:59 PM

Yeah mate, undoubtedly you say the Truth. I think about 80-85% ico, IEO & coins/tokens are scam. Nowadays people lost theirs hope and they doesn't have any interest to investment fund with any icos or iceos. Many real projects are got unsuccessful owing to that reason. That's why, It seems like bounties are come to end Angry

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Festac

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 04:31:57 PM

I'm new to bounties but I can see through research that few projects have paid already this year, why are you this quick to judge? Hex bounty project paid participants good rewards, also Cartesi was successful and very soon bounty hunters will be paid, it's true that few projects are real and many are fake but I think it's still worth giving a try I think.

rastha

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 05:25:59 PM

Yes , I was fedup with those typt of bounties . i participated for 100+ bounty campaigns , But Now i have nothing ,Its a wasting of our time only .
Towerbreeze

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 05:35:20 PM

Yes , I was fedup with those typt of bounties . i participated for 100+ bounty campaigns , But Now i have nothing ,Its a wasting of our time only .
Your account is newbie with 25 activities, I'm wondering how you managed to promote 100+ bounties with your account, I haven't even seen someone on here who promoted 100+ bounties and all failed, that's impossible, sounds like you are just spamming on here, be very careful
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 05:42:46 PM

You are more concerned with quantity than quality, change your mindset, do a little research before registering on the bounty campaign, and don't register on social media campaigns because it will only waste your time, you better register on article campaigns or blog and signature campaigns.
BRODIN

Activity: 655

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 06:13:49 PM

I still remember some of the projects you mentioned above that I even wanted to join at the time. and it turns out that the latest news about the project above ended in fraud and many bounty hunters are disappointed after promoting a project that looks promising.

BTC ETH TEN
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 11:55:06 PM

As a bounty Hunter, we create awareness for them to attract investors and they will dump on us leaving bounty hunters with nothing, it seem this is the new trick now, Spyce and Blockburn and IMO did this, no more volume, there was dumps and bounty hunters received nothing
Such is the fact that exists today. Regardless of whether it is a planned bad scenario or not, we clearly know that market conditions are not good. We support because the project initially looked promising, but after some time has passed the development was not as expected. That is the risk. Being a bounty hunter now is not easy. Do not expect too high, or we will only end in disappointment. The campaign you mentioned at first seemed promising, and now Blockburn is still delaying distribution and has not fully ended disappointing, while IMO is still locking up rewards and can only be opened no more than 1% per day, we just wait for further developments.

Jateng

Activity: 1271
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 12:28:53 AM

I still remember some of the projects you mentioned above that I even wanted to join at the time. and it turns out that the latest news about the project above ended in fraud and many bounty hunters are disappointed after promoting a project that looks promising.
It seems that exchange sites they choose will fail them. They must choose the right exchange site which they about to be listed. Some traders and also bounty hunters really don't want to get trade their coin in there because of low reputation and few traders. We didn't really expect why this happened. Its another bad reputation for altcoin new release project and we must just always be careful and don't expect too much for new bounty project.

cheater detector

Activity: 213
Merit: 53

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 01:50:08 AM

Yes, this is the end of bounties. Because many ICO and IEO is only scam and have very low value token, it very not worth to join bounties and earn few bucks only. You only wasting your time for promoting scam coins/tokens.
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 04:17:16 AM

If we have knowledge in this market then I believe we will see it and stay away because IMO is a scam model. in fact they don't care about bounty hunters. The price of such projects looks very attractive. But after the bonus is over, we cannot receive tokens from them

Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 04:20:44 AM

it is more difficult to choose which bounty to join nowadays. Compared to how it was around 2016-2017, bounties are generous and most only last for about a month without extension, which guarantees listing. Some even gave generous amount of tokens and gave a lot of profits to participants. Unlike today, there are a lot of scam projects, some would not even pay participants and majority  are scam.
I agree with you. Most of the bounty projects in 2017 would have been successful, there was no need to extend their time. Bounty hunters would get their rewards right away and investors would also benefit. Nowadays most of the projects are being scammed. Although some projects are successful by extending the time, they do not give tokens to bounty hunters at the right time. This is increasing the reluctance of the participants towards the bounty project.

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 04:57:31 AM

It seems that some scam projects manages to get on exchanges and pretend like everything is normal, they have good aim of exiting scam by introducing bounty campaign that will take weeks and along the way while bounty hunters are promoting the projects some investors attention will be caught, after bounty is about to end the coin or token value will now dumped, by the team

There are so many complaints about these projects, there are so many projects like that in the past and so many projects will come out, and bounty hunters will always caught by surprised, it's right that bounty hunters and investors should report if they notice something unusual about the project than caught later by surprise.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 06:50:38 AM

It's not the end for bounties, some projects are just taking advantage of bounty hunters is all, scam projects still exist for sure but it's not the only danger awaiting bounty hunters today,

1. Becareful of projects that are listed with low volumes on exchanges

2. I'd rather promote projects that have high trading volume or not trading at all

3. Research is simply not enough but still possible to detect scam projects

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Latines

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 07:02:21 AM

Where can generosity go? People help develop projects. Everyone needs advertising to attract investors. So I don’t understand how to refuse advertising.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 07:40:26 AM

It's not the end for bounties, some projects are just taking advantage of bounty hunters is all, scam projects still exist for sure but it's not the only danger awaiting bounty hunters today,

1. Becareful of projects that are listed with low volumes on exchanges

2. I'd rather promote projects that have high trading volume or not trading at all

3. Research is simply not enough but still possible to detect scam projects

as long as there is crypto then as you say is the truth, that this is not the end for a bounties. although we believe for the past few years many fraudulent projects carried out by a handful of people who want to quickly benefit for a moment. we do not deny it, but there are still many that are good and can finish well.
actually this year is the revival of crypto, many good projects and it works well. unfortunately in the middle there is a covid corona pandemic that is somewhat disturbing some projects have to extend the time so as not to be a scam. but it is sure this year is the era of crypto revival.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: