Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solana blockchain  (Read 4009 times)
DBX CRYPTO
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2021, 02:50:53 AM

RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 06:40:56 AM

Hello guys
Is this really a good project to invest in Solana?Any price prediction in future?
Mainnet is coming in Q3.
Please suggest me...
Thanks

Solana got hyped by VC investment marketing firms and there are very few real investors and even fewer users. I suggest looking into NEAR and Celo instead. Those projects have real communities.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 07:01:48 AM

Hello guys
Is this really a good project to invest in Solana?Any price prediction in future?
Mainnet is coming in Q3.
Please suggest me...
Thanks

Solana is one of the coins which had considerable growth during the bull run and even now, the price is not that bad. I don't think anyone is good with predictions let alone predicting that of Solana but within Solana a lot of projects has been developed and I think Solana is also supporting good projects to launch on its blockchain but however I still think a lot need to be done if they want to be a good competitor to most projects on different chains such as needing a gas or fee to add a token on the Solana blockchain.
In a bid to add a little as to why Solana can still grow more is owing to the fact that there is very fast transaction speed and very cheap transaction charge. Also, the Solana team is out to support more projects which then will have the potential to draw more value to Solana blockchain.

Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 09:32:59 AM

Over the past day, Solana has risen by 36.6% according to coingecko, reaching a price of more than $61 and entered the top 10 by capitalization reaching $17,500 billion.
businessgirl

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

Standard

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 03:51:50 PM

Solana is a web-scale, open-source blockchain technology that helps developers and organizations build decentralized apps and markets all over the world. Solana's protocol is quick, safe, and censorship-resistant, allowing developers to design apps with the freedom of an open infrastructure.

▬▬▬▬▬▀▀▀▀▀ PUFFY.FINANCE▀▀▀▀▀▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬ Swap & Trade Tokens ▬▬▬▬ PRIVATE SALE LIVE ▬▬▬▬▬
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 04:54:23 PM

Sad story, I bought Solana at $0.6 and sold off quickly to enter some cheaper Coins. Looking at what Solana is doing, I Just maximize their ecosystem, exploring some potential coins there. I think Solana still need to work on their ecosystem, as it's a bit complex for newbies.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 01:40:06 PM

Solana continues its growth and grew by another 22.7% overnight and reached a price of $83.21, now it is trading at a price exceeding $81 and still occupies the 10th place in the rating of aggregators coingecko and coinmarketcap.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2021, 02:39:43 PM

Hello guys
Mainnet is coming in Q3.
Please suggest me...
Thanks

solana has been increasing on the right track many are surprised when the current price of solana has changed for sure solana has gone through a bullish period of a high rise, of course, that is something special and that is what makes solana more in line with the current price of $81.83 it's a tremendous increase this month really a pretty good surprise for the future it's very appropriate to invest in solana.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 11:53:27 AM

Solana continues to rise in price, having reached the historical maximum of its price today, breaking the $100 mark, so for the month the price of SOL has increased from $34.59 to $101.47 and is now on the #8 place in the rating with a capitalization of more than $29 billion Smiley

cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 02:59:07 PM

Solana continues to rise in price, having reached the historical maximum of its price today, breaking the $100 mark, so for the month the price of SOL has increased from $34.59 to $101.47 and is now on the #8 place in the rating with a capitalization of more than $29 billion Smiley

it's impressive, a pretty quick upgrade for SOL.
At first, I only saw that SOL would only hold new events with new projects that are popular in the crypto community today.
I missed this asset for my portfolio. Regret is certainly there for not being part of their community.

seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 03:01:32 PM

solana is a big project. the solana network is now starting to count and is a new challenger to old coins. with a high price solana becomes one of the predictable networks such as BSC or ERC. but solana still needs a lot of steps to be in line with BSC and ERC

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 04:15:41 PM

Yes, Solana does not get tired of surprising, today SOL reached a new ATH at $128.83. In the ranking of cryptocurrencies by market capitalization, according to the analytical services CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap, Solana is in the eighth position with a capitalization of $34,296 million and a trading volume of almost $7 billion over the past 24 hours, the daily growth of the coin is 25.6%, while the value of SOL increased by 64% over the week. Smiley

JumboCactuar

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 10:44:14 PM

Been watching Solano months and never bought in.
Also had 1000 Luna when it was $6 and sold at $11 for ETH

Easy to look back now but at the time you are never sure.

Now holding only
ETH
ADA
DOT
denasha92

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 10:56:10 PM

I remember, since Q1 there are a lot of projects that using solana blockchain and the Solana price still around $20-$30. most of them are meme tokens and creating their own DEX. they also give some airdrops with a huge values. since then, Solana is getting well-known by so many people. the price still increasing till now. i even didn't expect that solana will reach $100.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 06:51:50 AM

Hello guys
Mainnet is coming in Q3.
Please suggest me...
Thanks

Solana already mooned, don't buy the top. FTM, Celo, and NEAR are the next pump.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 07:15:57 AM

Hello guys
Mainnet is coming in Q3.
Please suggest me...
Thanks

Solana already mooned, don't buy the top. FTM, Celo, and NEAR are the next pump.

Those are all new blockchains but there is no certainty. I highly recommend NEAR and FTM because many projects have been developed on these two smart contract platforms. CELO has little information and the current capitalization of this project is already high.
I researched Solana, this project has a lot of big guys behind it. Another thing is that this project has raised a lot of money for their ecosystem. A pretty convincing value pump in recent times.

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 07:35:08 AM

We are seeing a spectacular transformation of Solana, DeFi on Solana has made great progress in a short time, and with a series of projects about to launch in the near future, promises to continue for the future Solana's boom and money is being moved to Solana quite recently.
Melignya

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 08:22:53 AM

I recently read an article about the complete Solana manual, maybe it will help you, here's the link https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1423_a-complete-guide-to-solana-is-it-here-to-stay
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 04:59:07 PM

The Solana token has almost quadrupled in price in a month from $37.48 to $142.14 and now occupies the seventh place with a capitalization of almost $46 billion. Smiley

Oz Bezarius

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 05:21:35 PM

The Solana token has almost quadrupled in price in a month from $37.48 to $142.14 and now occupies the seventh place with a capitalization of almost $46 billion. Smiley

https://i.ibb.co/k6CyZ0Q/2021-09-06-214825.jpg

You would have to wonder how long it can keep up this momentum.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: