Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 FAKE: Defamation At Its Worst During Chipmixer Applications 🔥  (Read 3574 times)
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 05:01:18 PM

1. I just provided evidence NOBODY EXCEPT THE DEVS COULD MINE AT LAUNCH
Have another read. This was confirmed by the devs who offered a 2 000 000 000 usd equivalent compensation offer
LOL..You provided no EVIDENCE you asinine, retard. you provided a post from a newbie account that somehow concluded that all 100 of those AWS instances and nodes were being run by the founder dev and his "TEAM". That is conjecture and not evidence. In the initial 4 hours, when the dev posted about a bug in code, the people who responded were also being updated and later said that they were later able to mine. This DRK coin later turned into DASH which people bought at cheap prices and it was filled with people from both sides. Those who benefited and those who lost. The ROI on CMC is >9000%. There were a lot of winners and a whole bunch of losers. The dev Evan had a lot of leverage due to the novel source code. No doubt, he is the one who benefited out of it most. Including a lot of people who got on the train early. In that, this is no different than ETH where the inital holders benefited immensely. Even BTC founder has a stash of a million BTC. That doesn't make it a instamine. Though of course, the brilliance of Satoshi meant that he walked away from that stash as well as from taking ownership of the community unlike the scammers who later peddled these Alts and made themselves billionaries. Everyone wishes that these distributions were more ethical but it just became the norm back then. There are a lot of people arguing about this on that thread.

Hence, you have debunked nothing. Every person on this forum with even a remote capability of analysis can see that you are a joke. You have had alts after alts peddling the same theories throughout your posting history. I am no super keen Lauda fan. I am only looking at your crap posts that you have littered the forum with. Lauda will get what they have earned. They have done a lot of stuff but most non-retarded people on the forum don't buy your shit about all the people who are trying to prevent scammers here. You seem to be the master troll whose ultimate aim is to distract everybody who is actively engaged in finding scammers or providing analysis that nails spammer. This includies nutildah, marlborozo, Lauda, The Pharmacist, LoyceV etc. All these are people who at some point have wielded sufficient power against alt-account spammers. You on the other hand are interested in defending the nouveau scammers on the forum.

LMAO..Where am i defending Lauda in the argument you freak?? I have only read the links you keep posting and people downthread itself don't completely agree with these "evidences". You spread lies, misinformation and hatred and give it the name of defending truth, you insidious bastard. Who gives you the authority to talk like you are some judge of people's intentions here? I have seen this pattern of pointing out signature campaigns and giving your stupid judgements. Fuck off you moron. I engage respectfully in this forum so don't you dare point fingers at me that I am part of some Alt-gang or defending any scammer.

YOU KEEP REPEATING THOSE PHRASES: "INCONTROVERTIBLE PROOF, UNDENIABLE SCAMMER,".OLD BROKEN RECORD.

You have no authority here man. Your post history is proof that you have accomplished nothing on this forum and have no positive contribution. Envious people like you never do anything in life. You can continue with your jealous crusade. I would be happy to put you on ignore but I don't like doing such things as everybody has a right to their opinion.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 05:08:37 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2020, 05:20:01 PM by TECSHARE

I am not side stepping anything, I am directly addressing your baseless accusation. Since you have chosen to attempt to make a lie truth through repetition, I am just going to start quoting some of the many responses I have already given to your argument which you refuse to actually address in lieu of repeating yourself like a parrot who desperately wants a cracker.

You completely sidestepped addressing the fact that I proved you were presenting events out of order. You were adding Turkish users to your trust list before Sept 7th, 2019, the day you involved yourself in their dispute with Timelord. There's no way I can make it any more clear to everybody than I already did.

Now stop lying.

You completely sidestepped addressing Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster. Never mind that these things have nothing to do with the facts of the matter, what is important is that I demand you address them as if they are real! If you don't address them as facts then you are just side stepping them!

In order to "manufacture timelines", one has to first operate on the assumption that your timeline means anything other than more assumptions on your part. You feel you have some kind of right to not only demand I explain why I included these people, but that it must be done in such a manner commensurate with your demands, or else I am "manufacturing timelines". It is not that you are making baseless assumptions, no, not at all, it is because I am "manufacturing timelines" that my replies don't meet the standards of your demands.

Not only that there were private communications as well, there is also the fact that I thought their trust lists were also positive additions.

Some of the users I added for the simple reason that I agreed with their trust list. Is this where you tell me again what is a valid reason for me deciding who I do or don't include based on your own personal preferences? Nothing you are accusing me of is anything that couldn't literally be applied to any other member actively using custom trust lists. Much like a fed uses process crimes to charge people with crimes when they have no evidence, you are using the idea that I don't meet your arbitrary standards in your interrogation as "proof" of my guilt. This is all just a game you are playing to pursue your own vendetta.

But since I admittedly can't prove that I know what you were actually thinking or what your actual motivations were, I ask that people look at the body of evidence presented and come to their own conclusions.

There is no "body of evidence". There are a string of assumptions, with accusations stacked on top of them upon which even more assumptions were based. That is not evidence, that is at best theorizing and nothing a trust rating should be based on. Once again, I manufactured nothing. You seem intent on this being some kind of deception, just like all your other assumptions here.

Some of the users I included because I thought their trust lists were beneficial, some of them I included because of their response to the advice concerning the removal of support from a frivolous flag. It is as simple as that, no "manufacturing of timelines" needed. This is purely a projection on your part designed to impugn my character to serve your own personal vendettas, and the vendettas of people like Vod.

Vultures like you saw I was achieving something positive and did a deep dive into my toilet bowl looking for any peanut fragments you could find in order to tarnish this effort that yielded positive results, because if I have a say in the default trust, I will erode the unilateral control and protection from being penalized for your own abuses that you and your friends currently enjoy. All the same people abusing negative ratings against me are all the same peanut hunters that are the most vocal in opposition to my calls for an objective standard of evidence before leaving negative ratings. This is about serving yourself, not about protecting the forum from me.

TECHSHARE seems to be saying that he does not need to explain his reasons to you. If we only talk about the trust with the Turkish users, he says that he may have added them for his own reasons. At one point, i think he has said that he wants the forum to have more diversity in DT1. That diversity also seems to be primarily targeted on having sufficient opposition to the "clown car" or whatever. LOL.

Hi TECHSHARE. I want to present a case before you. Please hear me out. You have an impressive trading history. You seems to be a person who wants solutions rather than drama but due to past conflicts with Vod etc., it seems that you have taken a stand against the "DT1 clique" that some people complain about. I can see that you don't like people going into the depths of a users history and bringing out their actions to gauge motivation, leaving negs and feedback on its basis. Yet, don't you think that the forum is more or less only self-policed against those who want to only milk for money through alts in campaigns or wish to promote alt-coins so they can get rich from Alts trading?

You add users to counter-balance DT-1. That does not seem to be a good reason. I saw that when you were trying to moderate honorably between AbitNut and that StonerStanley guy, it ended up being frustrating for yourself because the users didn't exactly turn out to be as reasonable as you had hoped.

Good thing I have you here to tell me what I am saying, I certainly couldn't do that without you selectively interpreting my words into what you wish them to be. I explained myself several times, Nutilduhh is intent on pretending that they caught me in some kind of ulterior motives when it is based on absolutely nothing but their own assumptions and bias against me. I don't need to explain myself because I have done it 100 times already and Nutilduhh doesn't want to hear anything except the narrative that serves their personal vendetta.

Amishmanish, you are a rube. You don't have any idea what is going on around here no matter how much you believe you do. I don't have any problem with people's actions being explored. I have a problem with the fact that these interrogations almost exclusively are the direct result of criticism against the people who perpetrate them as a form of retribution. There is a reason due process exists in law, because it protects people from being subjected to a cavity search every time they look at the local constable funny. This forum is full of a bunch of losers running around trying to stick their fingers up people's butts because they don't like what they have to say, and it is revolting. Whats more anyone who speaks up about this is demonized as "causing drama" or "defending scammers", because no one gives a shit, until it is their butt of course. Fortunately for the amateur proctologists, and unfortunately for the rest of the user base, this is how singling out people works, and resistance is only possible when people act as a collective block. This is why a counterbalance to the peanut hunting proctologist clowns is so vital.
bonesjonesreturns

Activity: 112
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 08:59:52 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2020, 09:42:51 PM by bonesjonesreturns

1. I just provided evidence NOBODY EXCEPT THE DEVS COULD MINE AT LAUNCH
Have another read. This was confirmed by the devs who offered a 2 000 000 000 usd equivalent compensation offer
LOL..You provided no EVIDENCE you asinine, retard. you provided a post from a newbie account that somehow concluded that all 100 of those AWS instances and nodes were being run by the founder dev and his "TEAM". That is conjecture and not evidence. In the initial 4 hours, when the dev posted about a bug in code, the people who responded were also being updated and later said that they were later able to mine. This DRK coin later turned into DASH which people bought at cheap prices and it was filled with people from both sides. Those who benefited and those who lost. The ROI on CMC is >9000%. There were a lot of winners and a whole bunch of losers. The dev Evan had a lot of leverage due to the novel source code. No doubt, he is the one who benefited out of it most. Including a lot of people who got on the train early. In that, this is no different than ETH where the inital holders benefited immensely. Even BTC founder has a stash of a million BTC. That doesn't make it a instamine. Though of course, the brilliance of Satoshi meant that he walked away from that stash as well as from taking ownership of the community unlike the scammers who later peddled these Alts and made themselves billionaries. Everyone wishes that these distributions were more ethical but it just became the norm back then. There are a lot of people arguing about this on that thread.

Hence, you have debunked nothing. Every person on this forum with even a remote capability of analysis can see that you are a joke. You have had alts after alts peddling the same theories throughout your posting history. I am no super keen Lauda fan. I am only looking at your crap posts that you have littered the forum with. Lauda will get what they have earned. They have done a lot of stuff but most non-retarded people on the forum don't buy your shit about all the people who are trying to prevent scammers here. You seem to be the master troll whose ultimate aim is to distract everybody who is actively engaged in finding scammers or providing analysis that nails spammer. This includies nutildah, marlborozo, Lauda, The Pharmacist, LoyceV etc. All these are people who at some point have wielded sufficient power against alt-account spammers. You on the other hand are interested in defending the nouveau scammers on the forum.

LMAO..Where am i defending Lauda in the argument you freak?? I have only read the links you keep posting and people downthread itself don't completely agree with these "evidences". You spread lies, misinformation and hatred and give it the name of defending truth, you insidious bastard. Who gives you the authority to talk like you are some judge of people's intentions here? I have seen this pattern of pointing out signature campaigns and giving your stupid judgements. Fuck off you moron. I engage respectfully in this forum so don't you dare point fingers at me that I am part of some Alt-gang or defending any scammer.

YOU KEEP REPEATING THOSE PHRASES: "INCONTROVERTIBLE PROOF, UNDENIABLE SCAMMER,".OLD BROKEN RECORD.

You have no authority here man. Your post history is proof that you have accomplished nothing on this forum and have no positive contribution. Envious people like you never do anything in life. You can continue with your jealous crusade. I would be happy to put you on ignore but I don't like doing such things as everybody has a right to their opinion.

Shut up you liar. I have just about had enough out of your scammer supporting gob.

It was instamined end of story.

Lauda said he was on the launch and could confirm there was no instamine. He was repeating this for months even after all of the dark coin scam threads and even Evan capitulated and offered the 2 000 000 000 usd compensation airdrop.,  the 60 % in a day price collapse , the entire dark community spamming hate down on CH and those bringing the truth to people that it was an instamined scam. Even after all of that he was saying only butthurt people were claiming there was an instamine.

Various top tier devs have confirmed it was an instamine. GM says it was a scam.

500k coins mined in 1st hour from a total minting of 22m
Nearly 2m coins in one day? Lol

Not instamined you say ?

Just one of the other dash devs admitted he got way over 120k first day and had 100AWS instances on it
That was not evan Evan that was just one member of the dev team.

So you say it's all nonsense no instamine ?
The dev team instamined it to shit simple as that .

What ? you think cryptohunter just bullied the entire darkcoin dev team to offer a 20M or 2 000 000 000 usd compensation offer to the forum because he just assumed there was an instamine?

This was launched when most pow projects were abiding by a fair launch protocol to prevent premines and instamines. Hence why xcoin/dash said fair launch no premine.  Then they admitted a huge problem onlyt after ch kicked up a huge stink about it.

You cant say well it wasn't instamined because some other pow coins may have in your opinion instamined
The comparison to bitcoin is absurd anyway.

You cant say a coin wasn't instamined because people made money out of it.

You are a scammer supporting ass licker and Roobet must be made well aware.

Preventing valuable warnings being placed on scum like lauda lying he was on the launch and could confirm no instamine took place just cos he held bags of it is scammer supporting 101

Now get ready to be branded for good a dangerous scammer supporter.
Many devs have reviewed it and said it was an instamine.
Any person deliberately and wilfully preventing valid scammer warnings being provided to honest members are as bad as the scammers themselves.

I dont care what other projects you think are instamines or premines it is irrelevant. Especially at that time when instamine and premine were big no no.

Dark was 100% proven an instamine and the dev offered 2 000 000 000 usd equiv compensation airdrop.
Even lauda calls it instamined scam now he dumped all of his coins
I don't accept CH invented the idea and bullied Evan into offering 2 000 000 000usd or 20m at the time offer that crushed the entire cap by 60% in a day if he knew he didnt do anything wrong.

Whether was accidental or not does not matter was still an instamine.

Funny though rather than fixing that series of " accidents " by restarting after only a few hours. They decide oh no we will cut away 75% of the remaining minting to magnify our instamined loot many Times over.
Scams scam pushers scammer supporters the forum is rank with them.

Lol at your heroes proven willing scam facilitators for pay and sneaky sock puppet racist trolling scammer supporters.
You probably are an alt of lauda dirt bag
These are non achieving newbie scum like you.

Now get back to the homework I gave you. Lol at nutildah and thepharmacist. Two proven dirtbags more of your disgusting friends. Fancy referencing those low life non achieving scammer supporting scum

The truth is not trolling.

Just more speculation,  scam excusing, scammer assmunching with some false equivalence and idiotic irrelevant comparisons.
Shut up and await your own thread. I'll get around to you after i get done with the members I have at least heard of . 

amishmanish
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 08:37:17 AM

--snip--
Same old repetitive gibberish filled with your delusional, opinionated, one-sided conclusions. Ohh and LOL @ your threats about branding people scammers because they don't agree with your nonsense. You are sick and deserve to be ignored. Goodbye!!
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 09:28:54 AM

You speak but you are the one part of the  DT gang, you guys really pukable , just saying.

I'll just get making shitty scams so i can help people avoid them brb, oh well jolly i won't make any competence for you.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 7940

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 09:51:54 AM

You completely sidestepped addressing Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster. Never mind that these things have nothing to do with the facts of the matter, what is important is that I demand you address them as if they are real! If you don't address them as facts then you are just side stepping them!

You again completely ignored my post where I pointed out exactly how you were lying while using verifiable evidence to do so.

I mediated a dispute between Timelord and some members of the Turkish community, they added me, as a result I ended up back on the default trust list.

This is not what happened. With the exception of 1 member, (Blacknavy), he added all of them first, before he knew how they would respond to his "mediation" (or well before the entire thing took place). The real order of events is this:

- TS gets included by Turkish members and ends up back on DT1 (with a positive score)
- TS "mediates" dispute between Timelord on Turkish community
- TS's reciprocal trust inclusion history is exposed
- TS falls back off DT1 (with negative net inclusions)
...7 months later...
- TS ends up "back on" the default trust list with +2 inclusions

You were back on DT1 before the dispute with Timelord.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
amishmanish
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 11:56:02 AM

Good thing I have you here to tell me what I am saying, I certainly couldn't do that without you selectively interpreting my words into what you wish them to be. I explained myself several times, Nutilduhh is intent on pretending that they caught me in some kind of ulterior motives when it is based on absolutely nothing but their own assumptions and bias against me. I don't need to explain myself because I have done it 100 times already and Nutilduhh doesn't want to hear anything except the narrative that serves their personal vendetta.
I don't care what you guys have against each other. I just looked at this and just respectfully trying to understand your viewpoint. You call it "selective interpretation" because maybe you don't agree with it. Which part? I have only asked you to reconsider adding people for the sake of bringing balance or diversity. You keep saying that the "Clown Car" is opposing you because they don't want you on DT-1. Maybe, just maybe, that is because people expect more frugal judgement from someone on DT-1. I have just presented my opinion on it above. In the same vein, I only asked you that you should reconsider whom you empower. Gave you examples above too.

You have said earlier: (emphasis mine)
You want to REALLY know why I added those Turkish users? Because they were just barely off the DT and I wanted to see it more diverse. Additionally because anyone the resident clowns exclude I immediately find interest in. The Turkish community was obviously being targeted. I don't believe it was for racist reasons though, I just think the clowns feel like they can't keep their iron grip of nepotism if more groups are included. All this circus is, is punishment for working to bust up their little clown cartel, and it is painfully transparent.

That is why i said:
If we only talk about the trust with the Turkish users, he says that he may have added them for his own reasons. At one point, i think he has said that he wants the forum to have more diversity in DT1. That diversity also seems to be primarily targeted on having sufficient opposition to the "clown car" or whatever. LOL.
I just wanted to present a case before you (thinking you are an old, influential member). In any case, its your own judgement. You don't have to be rude. You don't know me enough. Our only previous interaction has been business that didn't go through. I hope to buy a mystery box someday as they have rave reviews generally.

PS: Calling someone with an Amish" in name, a rube. That is rude even by DT standards, LOL..
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 07:43:47 PM

You again completely ignored my post where I pointed out exactly how you were lying while using verifiable evidence to do so.

I mediated a dispute between Timelord and some members of the Turkish community, they added me, as a result I ended up back on the default trust list.

This is not what happened. With the exception of 1 member, (Blacknavy), he added all of them first, before he knew how they would respond to his "mediation" (or well before the entire thing took place). The real order of events is this:

- TS gets included by Turkish members and ends up back on DT1 (with a positive score)
...7 months later...

Just because my reply is not consistent with your delusions doesn't make me a liar. It just means your assumptions about my intent are not only meaningless but incorrect. I responded to your accusation more times than I can count now, but some how you expect me to be able to prove my intent, but since I can't I am a liar according to you. You have ZERO evidence of anything except your determination to craft these series of events into some kind of malfeasance to serve your own personal petty vendetta.

In order to "manufacture timelines", one has to first operate on the assumption that your timeline means anything other than more assumptions on your part. You feel you have some kind of right to not only demand I explain why I included these people, but that it must be done in such a manner commensurate with your demands, or else I am "manufacturing timelines". It is not that you are making baseless assumptions, no, not at all, it is because I am "manufacturing timelines" that my replies don't meet the standards of your demands.

Not only that there were private communications as well, there is also the fact that I thought their trust lists were also positive additions.

Some of the users I added for the simple reason that I agreed with their trust list. Is this where you tell me again what is a valid reason for me deciding who I do or don't include based on your own personal preferences? Nothing you are accusing me of is anything that couldn't literally be applied to any other member actively using custom trust lists. Much like a fed uses process crimes to charge people with crimes when they have no evidence, you are using the idea that I don't meet your arbitrary standards in your interrogation as "proof" of my guilt. This is all just a game you are playing to pursue your own vendetta.

But since I admittedly can't prove that I know what you were actually thinking or what your actual motivations were, I ask that people look at the body of evidence presented and come to their own conclusions.

There is no "body of evidence". There are a string of assumptions, with accusations stacked on top of them upon which even more assumptions were based. That is not evidence, that is at best theorizing and nothing a trust rating should be based on. Once again, I manufactured nothing. You seem intent on this being some kind of deception, just like all your other assumptions here.

Some of the users I included because I thought their trust lists were beneficial, some of them I included because of their response to the advice concerning the removal of support from a frivolous flag. It is as simple as that, no "manufacturing of timelines" needed. This is purely a projection on your part designed to impugn my character to serve your own personal vendettas, and the vendettas of people like Vod.

Vultures like you saw I was achieving something positive and did a deep dive into my toilet bowl looking for any peanut fragments you could find in order to tarnish this effort that yielded positive results, because if I have a say in the default trust, I will erode the unilateral control and protection from being penalized for your own abuses that you and your friends currently enjoy. All the same people abusing negative ratings against me are all the same peanut hunters that are the most vocal in opposition to my calls for an objective standard of evidence before leaving negative ratings. This is about serving yourself, not about protecting the forum from me.

I don't care what you guys have against each other. I just looked at this and just respectfully trying to understand your viewpoint. You call it "selective interpretation" because maybe you don't agree with it. Which part? I have only asked you to reconsider adding people for the sake of bringing balance or diversity. You keep saying that the "Clown Car" is opposing you because they don't want you on DT-1. Maybe, just maybe, that is because people expect more frugal judgement from someone on DT-1. I have just presented my opinion on it above. In the same vein, I only asked you that you should reconsider whom you empower. Gave you examples above too.

You want to REALLY know why I added those Turkish users? Because they were just barely off the DT and I wanted to see it more diverse. Additionally because anyone the resident clowns exclude I immediately find interest in. The Turkish community was obviously being targeted. I don't believe it was for racist reasons though, I just think the clowns feel like they can't keep their iron grip of nepotism if more groups are included. All this circus is, is punishment for working to bust up their little clown cartel, and it is painfully transparent.

That is why i said:
If we only talk about the trust with the Turkish users, he says that he may have added them for his own reasons. At one point, i think he has said that he wants the forum to have more diversity in DT1. That diversity also seems to be primarily targeted on having sufficient opposition to the "clown car" or whatever. LOL.
I just wanted to present a case before you (thinking you are an old, influential member). In any case, its your own judgement. You don't have to be rude. You don't know me enough. Our only previous interaction has been business that didn't go through. I hope to buy a mystery box someday as they have rave reviews generally.

PS: Calling someone with an Amish" in name, a rube. That is rude even by DT standards, LOL..

The fact that you don't care that nutilduuh is pushing a personal vendetta here is relevant regardless of you caring about it or not. Disinterested third parties love making lazy casual observations not knowing the entirety of the story, but feeling perfectly confident giving their opinions about the situation anyway. The selective interpretation is where you tell me what I meant and cherry picking my replies to fit in with your half assed assessment. I don't know you and I don't care to. You are a muppet that just repeats what you see people like nutilduuuh say and treat it as fact. I have no interest in knowing people that don't have any ability for independent thought and pretend to know things when they are just casual 3rd party observers skimming the surface as lazily as possible. Maybe, just maybe you don't have any fucking clue what you are talking about and should keep your opinions to yourself.
nutildah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 04:49:04 AM

...7 months later...

Just because my reply is not consistent with your delusions doesn't make me a liar. It just means your assumptions about my intent are not only meaningless but incorrect. I responded to your accusation more times than I can count now, but some how you expect me to be able to prove my intent, but since I can't I am a liar according to you. You have ZERO evidence of anything except your determination to craft these series of events into some kind of malfeasance to serve your own personal petty vendetta.

That is why i said:

The fact that you don't care that nutilduuh is pushing a personal vendetta here is relevant regardless of you caring about it or not. Disinterested third parties love making lazy casual observations not knowing the entirety of the story, but feeling perfectly confident giving their opinions about the situation anyway. The selective interpretation is where you tell me what I meant and cherry picking my replies to fit in with your half assed assessment. I don't know you and I don't care to. You are a muppet that just repeats what you see people like nutilduuuh say and treat it as fact. I have no interest in knowing people that don't have any ability for independent thought and pretend to know things when they are just casual 3rd party observers skimming the surface as lazily as possible. Maybe, just maybe you don't have any fucking clue what you are talking about and should keep your opinions to yourself.

What's funny is that nowhere in your long-winded, insult-ridden response did you demonstrate how my timeline was incorrect.

Here's the order of events you presented:

I mediated a dispute between Timelord and some members of the Turkish community

they added me

as a result I ended up back on the default trust list.

Here's what actually happened:

1. You added Turkish members to your trust list and they reciprocated (with the exception of Blacknavy who added you first).

2. You ended up back on DT1.

3. You mediated the dispute between Timelord and some members of the Turkish community.

So, you lied. Stop lying and I'll stop correcting you.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
amishmanish
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 09:18:21 AM

What's funny is that nowhere in your long-winded, insult-ridden response did you demonstrate how my timeline was incorrect.

Here's the order of events you presented:

I mediated a dispute between Timelord and some members of the Turkish community

they added me

as a result I ended up back on the default trust list.

Here's what actually happened:

1. You added Turkish members to your trust list and they reciprocated (with the exception of Blacknavy who added you first).

2. You ended up back on DT1.

3. You mediated the dispute between Timelord and some members of the Turkish community.

So, you lied. Stop lying and I'll stop correcting you.

Those who question TECSHARE should know that he will try to sound like he is some "independent authority with the ability to think for himself". Fuck off you box peddling, penny snatcher. Stop this pretense of authority and "independent thinking", when in reality, you keep lying about your intentions as well as how things happened. Dishonest "businessmen" like you often resort to personal attacks. Not having the truth behind you ensures that you have to keep changing track like you are doing about your claims of having been added AFTER mediating.

I said I don't care about your issue with nutildah because I was only talking about your self-confessed intentions to bring diversity to DT-1, which isn't a bad thing by itself. The manner in which you are doing is what i disagreed with. You are not important, the forum and Bitcoin is. I just pointed out that as DT-1, you should exercise better judgement. Now it is evident to me that deep inside, you are a non-ethical penny-peddler who hides behind the facade of "practicality" and "business sense". In order to keep your house of cards intact, you invent lie after lie and change your story. Like you did with "I added those users because i want more diversity". When it gets too much, you take on the airs of "independent judgement".

The most likely conclusion is that you are a dishonest scumbag who adds people for reciprocal inclusions. I tried appealing to your better senses, only in regards to those people who say dishonest stuff like "Blockstream is controlling Bitcointalk through DT-1 to keep a hold on Bitcoin against the likes of BSV and BCH". Instead of commenting on that, you trade insults because that is the only thing a lying weasel like you can do, knowing fully well that you were dishonest to begin with.

I guess a lot of people who have tagged you actually are right about you. You label people who ask you to reconsider your judgement as "Dishonest third parties". The reason being that lying scumbags like you cannot have people asking questions. For people like you. the ends justify the means. "Ohh Look, I maybe trying to influence DT by exchanging inclusions with as many greedy fucktwats as i can, but its my choice, I am an independent party". You are unable to take any ethical stand because that does not suit your interests. When you lie, its natural that you cannot keep your story straight. So go on and continue with your trading. Just stop pretending about being honest or having independent judgement. People like you should really not be in Default Trust.
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2417

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 07:26:28 PM
Merited by suchmoon (7), nutildah (2), amishmanish (2)

Tecshare is peloso's upgraded form with more advanced language skills. Both use the same algorithm pretty much.

Find a group of people who think they were being abused (even though they are the abusers), casually defend them and gain their trust. They are happy for finding an ally outside from their gang, tech is happy for hacking his way into dt by using their fake power.

I saw most of these abusers added peloso to their trust lists just because he added them first without even checking who that is.

People like those of course jumped into the tecs game without a second thought just like they did the same thing with peloso.

This is why decentralization is tricky stuff.

People may choose to lie just because truth doesn't suit them anymore. When enough number of people do that, they can rewrite the rules of the system.

This is also exactly what bsv and bch is about.

They'll defend the lie to the end.

(Until a mod or admin or any kind of central authority comes and reminds them what the truth is but then, this defeats the purpose of decentralization)

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 09:21:28 PM

Tecshare is peloso's upgraded....bla...bla..bla

based this stupid logic Teshare must be include peloso ) but it not happend

mindrust what drugs you eating?
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 03:13:55 AM

This is why decentralization is tricky stuff.

People may choose to lie just because truth doesn't suit them anymore. When enough number of people do that, they can rewrite the rules of the system.

That's exactly what the truth' ignoring gang/clown car is doing to maintain authority over the truth. Decentralization is tricky for sure.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 03:36:32 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2020, 06:00:43 AM by Timelord2067

Archived for future reference: [1a], [1b]

No, that's an outright lie - you've never spoken to me via PM AFAIK.

Thanks to the person who pointed this lie by TECSHARE out to me, it would have gone unnoticed by me otherwise.

Here are my 39 flags https://bpip.org/flaglog.aspx?accuser=Timelord2067 As you can see there is only one Flag that I have withdrawn my original support for - all others remain active with the ones being referenced concerning DT Trust Abuse in conjunction with other extenuating circumstances.  At least some are alts that were connected by Yoshi etc in the Known Alts thread.  Feel free to view those threads for details.

Make no mistake, TECSHARE is lying to you.

Tecshare's perception of what transpired is different to my own in so far as s/he did not contact me - all the while s/he apparently discussed the situation with those concerned.  No one seems to be contradicting their interpretation.  I stand by what I said that Tecshare did not contact me.

hacker1001101001

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 04:33:25 AM

Thanks to the person who pointed this lie by TECSHARE out to me, it would have gone unnoticed by me otherwise.

Here are my 39 flags https://bpip.org/flaglog.aspx?accuser=Timelord2067 As you can see there is only one Flag that I have withdrawn my original support for - all others remain active with the ones being referenced concerning DT Trust Abuse in conjunction with other extenuating circumstances.  At least some are alts that were connected by Yoshi etc in the Known Alts thread.  Feel free to view those threads for details.

TECSHARE is probably talking about the geniune and natural comment he made about the dispute here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5181723.msg52379325#msg52379325

Please dude. Roll Eyes
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 04:41:51 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2020, 06:01:32 AM by Timelord2067

TECSHARE is probably talking about the genuine and natural comment he made about the dispute here.

Please dude. Roll Eyes

How does Tecshare crying about *neutral* trust feedback on his Trust Feedback Wall equate to "mediating"?

As @Vod said:

Timelord2067: "TECSHARE has made a very thinly veiled threat to stalk me unless I remove my *neutral* trust/feedback post (last paragraph and his "PS") in this now archived post:

Should be negative, not neutral.  :/

See above post.

hacker1001101001

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 04:48:42 AM

TECSHARE is probably talking about the genuine and natural comment he made about the dispute here.

Please dude. Roll Eyes

How does Tecshare crying about *neutral* trust feedback on his Trust Feedback Wall equate to "mediating"?

Sorry for wrong link, I was pointing to his reply about the flag on you being invalid.

This is not what these flags are for. You are free to leave ratings on his profile if you insist, but this is also frowned upon unless the intent is to prevent fraud. This has nothing to do with fraud and is just retribution for a disagreement, righteous or otherwise. You can not use flags like this because it devalues the entire rating system. This is an invalid flag that reflects more poorly on its creator than its target.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 05:04:28 AM

Sorry for wrong link, I was pointing to his reply about the flag on you being invalid.

That sort of makes more sense, I guess, but Tecshare never "negotiated" anything, with me, for me, or on my behalf to or for any-other person, persons, or group of persons.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 05:08:56 AM

I didn't because it is irrelevant in spite of your protestations otherwise.

Some of the users I added for the simple reason that I agreed with their trust list.

As you can see your timeline is not a dependent factor no matter how much you want to repeat it in an attempt to make it truth.

[Long winded ball washing and baseless conclusions.]

And this is why I called you a rube. You didn't just question me you made assumptions about me. You are a tool, wittingly or otherwise.

Here are my 39 flags https://bpip.org/flaglog.aspx?accuser=Timelord2067 As you can see there is only one Flag that I have withdrawn my original support for - all others remain active with the ones being referenced concerning DT Trust Abuse in conjunction with other extenuating circumstances.  At least some are alts that were connected by Yoshi etc in the Known Alts thread.  Feel free to view those threads for details.

Who said I talked to you via PM? I convinced several members of the Turkish community to drop an invalid flag on you, and this was your response. Just because you were the only unreasonable one in the equation doesn't mean mediation didn't occur independently of you.
nutildah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 05:32:31 AM

I didn't because it is irrelevant in spite of your protestations otherwise.

OK, so me pointing out exactly how you are lying is "irrelevant." Totally trustworthy behavior.  Roll Eyes

Just give up the lie and admit it for what it is. Peloso has no qualms doing that, neither should you.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀