Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [banned mixer] | Bitcoin Mixer | Bitcoin Tumbler | Since 2019 ✴️✴️  (Read 4622 times)
Coinomize.biz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 16, 2023, 04:54:02 PM

Hey, would you mind explaining how exactly increasing the service fee increases the mixing level?
Is it just a case of: the higher the fee - the more unrelated btc addresses will be used to produce an output? Or is there more to that?
In one of the other mixer threads, a few people (myself included) were a bit confused about how this actually works.

We use different mix techniques and wallets depending on the fees.
This also includes exchanger funds without connections to mixers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2023, 12:24:07 PM

Hey, quick question: for the purpose of the Referral Program, what's your view of someone registering a domain with a similar name to yours and redirecting the traffic to you via the affiliate link? I think most businesses won't mind that but I've seen a few having a problem with such practices, as they see it as 'stealing traffic' etc.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Coinomize.biz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2023, 05:59:08 PM

Hey, quick question: for the purpose of the Referral Program, what's your view of someone registering a domain with a similar name to yours and redirecting the traffic to you via the affiliate link? I think most businesses won't mind that but I've seen a few having a problem with such practices, as they see it as 'stealing traffic' etc.

This is not a good idea for any reason!
You should then rather use a domain with "Bitcoin Mixer", "Bitcoin Tumbler" such as: mybitcoin-tumbler.com.

pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2023, 09:22:37 PM

No worries, I understand. On one hand, there would be a benefit for you of referrers bearing the costs of various domain extensions and similar names (with traffic ending up on your site anyway), but on the other hand - they wouldn't be bringing any new traffic but rather capitalising on people already looking for you but just mistyping the url etc. So I get why you're not happy about the idea. Won't be doing that then Smiley

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Coinomize.biz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2023, 07:28:40 AM

No worries, I understand. On one hand, there would be a benefit for you of referrers bearing the costs of various domain extensions and similar names (with traffic ending up on your site anyway), but on the other hand - they wouldn't be bringing any new traffic but rather capitalising on people already looking for you but just mistyping the url etc. So I get why you're not happy about the idea. Won't be doing that then Smiley

Well, you don't actually need your own "Coinomize" domain for this, because if you have your own website or blog, you can simply add your referrer link to Coinomize name  Wink

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2023, 12:38:47 PM

I have a question about Time delay with [banned mixer].

On the landing page, in the table for "How much does it cost to use a Bitcoin Mixer?", it is written that Time delay is Instantly - 72 hours.

I am curious to know when the time delay can be up to 72 hours. Is it only related to time for data storage at [banned mixer] mixer or also related to anonymity level for users.

I understand that if user chooses a longer mixing time, the mixer will give them better anonymity from a mixing procedure.

What logs are kept by Coinomize?

We do not store any logs of your transaction, not even your IP or Bitcoin addresses. We delete all orders after 24-72 hours (Depending on choosen delay time.), but you can also delete it yourself. Please always download the Letter of Guarantee for later questions.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Coinomize.biz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2023, 04:22:28 PM

I have a question about Time delay with [banned mixer].

On the landing page, in the table for "How much does it cost to use a Bitcoin Mixer?", it is written that Time delay is Instantly - 72 hours.

I am curious to know when the time delay can be up to 72 hours. Is it only related to time for data storage at [banned mixer] mixer or also related to anonymity level for users.

I understand that if user chooses a longer mixing time, the mixer will give them better anonymity from a mixing procedure.

What logs are kept by Coinomize?

We do not store any logs of your transaction, not even your IP or Bitcoin addresses. We delete all orders after 24-72 hours (Depending on choosen delay time.), but you can also delete it yourself. Please always download the Letter of Guarantee for later questions.

The time delay refers to the amount of time your bitcoin is being mixed.

So how long your bitcoin stay with Coinomize before they are paid out.

You can track your payment at any time via the order status and you will see a time counter when your payment is sent.

This increases anonymity because your transaction can no longer be found on the blockchain due to the times and with large amounts of Bitcoin these are mixed better because many users deposit within 12-24 hours, for example. It is therefore impossible to follow the tracks.

Otherwise, one could theoretically recognize your transaction if you deposit it at 10 a.m. and it is paid out to you again at 10:05 a.m. with a similar amount.

Coinomize stores your order data for 3-4 days, then they are automatically deleted, including any user data from the server logs (e.g. IP addresses). You can delete your order immediately after the payout via a button without having to wait 3-4 days.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2023, 11:22:29 AM

This increases anonymity because your transaction can no longer be found on the blockchain due to the times and with large amounts of Bitcoin these are mixed better because many users deposit within 12-24 hours, for example. It is therefore impossible to follow the tracks.

Otherwise, one could theoretically recognize your transaction if you deposit it at 10 a.m. and it is paid out to you again at 10:05 a.m. with a similar amount.
I asked because people might worry to let their bitcoins at the mixer for too long like 3 to 4 days. I know having better anonymity is better but at the same time, it increases risk because common fear is people don't know what will happen with that service.

Any chance to consider giving users to get payout after like 1 to 2 hours or 10 minutes but to a different receiving address?

I mean the mixer can user mixed coins from like 3 to 7 days previously for payouts for that user. Then their bitcoin sent to the mixer will be mixed and used for payouts for future users 3-7 days later.

Maybe it is a challenge for the mixer if it is a really big payout and if there is such challenge, your mixer can have terms for that. Like payouts under a max value will be paid instantly perhaps. For payouts that have bigger value than the max, users will have to wait longer.

Coinomize stores your order data for 3-4 days, then they are automatically deleted, including any user data from the server logs (e.g. IP addresses). You can delete your order immediately after the payout via a button without having to wait 3-4 days.
Perfect to have options to wait for the mixer deleting process or self-delete it without waiting a few days.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2023, 11:03:42 PM

I asked because people might worry to let their bitcoins at the mixer for too long like 3 to 4 days. I know having better anonymity is better but at the same time, it increases risk because common fear is people don't know what will happen with that service.

Your fear does not increase the actual risk. The risk is the same whether the mixing takes 10mins or 3 days.

Any chance to consider giving users to get payout after like 1 to 2 hours or 10 minutes but to a different receiving address?

Well, they do have Time Delay slider, which you can just set to 0 minutes if you wish to.

I mean the mixer can user mixed coins from like 3 to 7 days previously for payouts for that user. Then their bitcoin sent to the mixer will be mixed and used for payouts for future users 3-7 days later.

Either I don't understand your question, or you don't understand the benefit of time delay. It doesn't matter how long coinomize holds funds before sending them to a new customer's address. What matters is the time between you sending to coinomize and coinomize sending to your new address(es).
i.e. if you send 1.2345btc to mixer and 10 mins later a new transaction of 1.2345btc goes into your wallet, then even if there's no "hard" connection between those 2 amounts and the coins have different origins - it's not hard (for anyone analysing all bitcoin transactions) to make a logical conclusion that those 2 transactions may be linked and are not coincidental.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Coinomize.biz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2023, 10:41:37 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2023, 11:30:56 AM by Coinomize.biz
Merited by tbct_mt2 (1)

Maybe it is a challenge for the mixer if it is a really big payout and if there is such challenge, your mixer can have terms for that. Like payouts under a max value will be paid instantly perhaps. For payouts that have bigger value than the max, users will have to wait longer.

Perfect to have options to wait for the mixer deleting process or self-delete it without waiting a few days.

Thanks for your questions @tbct_mt2. I think @pawel7777 has already answered it very well.

It is of course a matter of trust. Coinomize has been around since 2019 without a user ever not having their coins paid out. We take this very seriously!

The maximum time delay is 72 hours (if that's what you mean by "3-7 days later").

Regarding time delay: Simply explained, as an example, Person A, Person B and Person C send exactly 1 BTC to a Bitcoin Mixer. Person A sends his bitcoin at 9 am, person B at 10 am and person C at 11 am. Without a time delay, person A would get his bitcoin back immediately, but what if person A had chosen a time delay of 4 hours? Then no one would know whether the Bitcoin paid out belonged to person A, B or C.

If you have further questions or need more detailed information, you can always send us a PM or write to our support.

Thanks @pawel7777 for your explanation.

pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2023, 07:14:39 PM

Looks like the biggest mixer has been seized by Europol: https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2023/03/15/germany-and-us-seize-over-46m-crypto-tied-to-chipmixer-investigation-europol/
I didn't expect they would craft such wide-spread operation with multiple countries involved. Allegedly almost $50 millions (in bitcoins) have been seized.

As much as it is a great opportunity for smaller mixers like Coinomize to fill the gap and capture a larger share of the market - it's also a sign to never let your guard down. So be careful out there guys.

The articles don't mention if anyone has been arrested though, so hopefully operators are safe.

Nevertheless, it's the end of an era.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2023, 03:13:49 AM

As much as it is a great opportunity for smaller mixers like Coinomize to fill the gap and capture a larger share of the market
Agreed. I think all mixers along with coinomize might see an increase in user growth using the platform after the chipmixer seizure. Where will all the chipmixer users mix their coins now? Coinomize has the upper hand here being one of the oldest mixers here in the forum. There are a few more who are trying to take the advantage but they're all new and not as expirienced as coinomize.
Coinomize.biz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 05:42:49 AM
Merited by Edwardard (1)

Looks like the biggest mixer has been seized by Europol: https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2023/03/15/germany-and-us-seize-over-46m-crypto-tied-to-chipmixer-investigation-europol/
I didn't expect they would craft such wide-spread operation with multiple countries involved. Allegedly almost $50 millions (in bitcoins) have been seized.

As much as it is a great opportunity for smaller mixers like Coinomize to fill the gap and capture a larger share of the market - it's also a sign to never let your guard down. So be careful out there guys.

The articles don't mention if anyone has been arrested though, so hopefully operators are safe.

Nevertheless, it's the end of an era.

Yes that happens unfortunately more and more often, therefore a mixer should not save any data in case of a closure.

Also surprising what the 7 terabytes of data should be.
But maybe just all lies to intimidate others, the same with the amount of Bitcoin. All a deception possibly of the authorities.

Coinomize is happy to welcome all Chipmixer customers Smiley

As much as it is a great opportunity for smaller mixers like Coinomize to fill the gap and capture a larger share of the market
Agreed. I think all mixers along with coinomize might see an increase in user growth using the platform after the chipmixer seizure. Where will all the chipmixer users mix their coins now? Coinomize has the upper hand here being one of the oldest mixers here in the forum. There are a few more who are trying to take the advantage but they're all new and not as expirienced as coinomize.

Thanks, that's right, Coinomize is one of the oldest bitcoin mixers now Smiley

JollyGood
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1713

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 02:52:51 PM

Be very careful what you wish for, after all, Chipmixer was allegedly used by criminals to launder $3 billion and you do not want those criminals start using Coinomize for illegal purposes.

Personally, I think it is just a matter of time before all mixers will be used for money laundering by dangerous criminals therefore various international law enforcement agencies will take action to close down mixer websites and will seek the arrest of mixer owners.

Are you worried your website could soon be seized by the FBI and an arrest warrant could be issued for your arrest?

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Coinomize.biz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 10:35:01 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2023, 10:05:43 PM by Mr. Big

Personally, I think it is just a matter of time before all mixers will be used for money laundering by dangerous criminals therefore various international law enforcement agencies will take action to close down mixer websites and will seek the arrest of mixer owners.

They don't try to shut down sites for that reason, but because they don't make money from it.
They hate everything they cannot control.

Another scam fake clone domains found: coinomize.la and coinomize.pw!
Please do not use!

pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2023, 09:24:44 PM

Be very careful what you wish for, after all, Chipmixer was allegedly used by criminals to launder $3 billion and you do not want those criminals start using Coinomize for illegal purposes.

Mixing is not laundering.
Laundering is when you make illicit funds appear legit (i.e. when you find a way to report and pay tax on them).

Bitcoin is a public ledger, so there are plenty of legit reasons people want to use mixers to keep their holdings private.

In a sense, it's similar to you walking to the shop and paying with say a $100 bill. Is it immoral for a shopkeeper to accept it without knowing whether you earned it or stole it? Should it be his responsibility to investigate that?

You have to ask yourself a question to what degree are you willing to sacrifice your privacy and freedom for "safety" (aka government control).

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Coinomize.biz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 08:26:15 PM

Mixing is not laundering.
Laundering is when you make illicit funds appear legit (i.e. when you find a way to report and pay tax on them).

Bitcoin is a public ledger, so there are plenty of legit reasons people want to use mixers to keep their holdings private.

In a sense, it's similar to you walking to the shop and paying with say a $100 bill. Is it immoral for a shopkeeper to accept it without knowing whether you earned it or stole it? Should it be his responsibility to investigate that?

You have to ask yourself a question to what degree are you willing to sacrifice your privacy and freedom for "safety" (aka government control).

You are absolutely right, thanks Wink

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1785

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 02:23:14 AM

Thanks Smiley We always do our best to make our customer happy.
We make small changes every now and then.
Big changes and updates, like new coins and maximum user privacy (Remove Cloudflare and more), we will start early next year. There will also be some new features available.
2 years and some months down the road and yet you still use Cloudflare for your DDoS protection Roll Eyes

How are we supposed to trust you if you can't even fulfill your promises in time?

Come on, folks, let's be serious. If you promise privacy, then let it be absolute privacy. People pay a fee for this "privacy". The least you could do, try to keep your end of the bargain.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Coinomize.biz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 06:40:35 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2023, 11:24:49 AM by Coinomize.biz

Thanks Smiley We always do our best to make our customer happy.
We make small changes every now and then.
Big changes and updates, like new coins and maximum user privacy (Remove Cloudflare and more), we will start early next year. There will also be some new features available.
2 years and some months down the road and yet you still use Cloudflare for your DDoS protection Roll Eyes

How are we supposed to trust you if you can't even fulfill your promises in time?

Come on, folks, let's be serious. If you promise privacy, then let it be absolute privacy. People pay a fee for this "privacy". The least you could do, try to keep your end of the bargain.

We said it yes, but our opinion has changed.
There's a very good reason almost everyone uses Cloudflare.
There are more advantages than disadvantages. You can hardly run a secure site these days without a service like Cloudflare.

The result has been seen on many websites that have removed Cloudflare in the past.

If you don't trust us after 3 years, you should use another mixer.

You can use Coinomize 100% anonymously by simply using our Tor link, if you dont like Cloudflare  Smiley

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3150

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2023, 07:46:11 PM

If you don't trust us after 3 years, you should use another mixer.

I think Bitcoin_Arena wanted to point out something else. Using Cloudflare does not make you less reliable, just less privacy protection. It is known that Cloudflare collects a lot of data about site access.

You can use Coinomize 100% anonymously by simply using our Tor link, if you dont like Cloudflare

Using Tor is always a better solution for everyone who wants more anonymity. You should certainly not force potential users to go to another service, this do not help your business.

I would ask about your referral program through Tor, is it still possible like on the main domain?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████