Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XBR] bitcoinR (bitcoinr.org) | Quantitatively-Flexible Reserve Currency  (Read 3094 times)
Ryu XBR Samurai

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 04:51:46 PM

Would you trust this exchange?
Will you trade on this exchange?
This is a joke!

Being on an exchange is always a positive imo.
It does not mean you have to like or use the exchange.

Bitcoin and Ethereum for example are on that exchange.  Are they degraded somehow by being on there?  No. Of course not.

XBR's issue is that it needs to grow its community and market itself better to get more demand.  It also need to get on more exchanges.  It could also bring back some of its powerful uses like to be used as a reserve of token projects.  It could use dev work to enhance its wallet features to connect it better with other cryptocurrencys.  These are the issues that factor into XBR right now.  Not this one exchange.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryu XBR Samurai

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 03:52:11 PM

Did anyone else see the post in the discord group about an upgraded XBR wallet?  I really like that idea that could really help expand the use of XBR.
wanganxiu

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 09:15:43 PM

XBR is a very promising project. We have been following
wanganxiu

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 07:32:12 PM

Did anyone else see the post in the discord group about an upgraded XBR wallet?  I really like that idea that could really help expand the use of XBR.

When will the B network be listed? ? ? ?
Ryu XBR Samurai

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 02:07:23 PM

Hi Wangan Xiu,
bitcoinR is on one exchange now.  By B network are you asking when it will get on a 2nd exchange?  Nothing has been reported on that from what I have seen.

bitcoinR's discord community has grown a lot but I have not seen major news come from the Dev team other than the Open Market Operation they did on 10/1/2020.
wanganxiu

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 01:18:27 AM

Hi Wangan Xiu,
bitcoinR is on one exchange now.  By B network are you asking when it will get on a 2nd exchange?  Nothing has been reported on that from what I have seen.

bitcoinR's discord community has grown a lot but I have not seen major news come from the Dev team other than the Open Market Operation they did on 10/1/2020.

Very good, we have established a strong community in China.
Ryu XBR Samurai

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 05:14:20 PM

Hi Wangan Xiu,

Seems like there is a lot of Chinese Miners, the community could use more marketers, investors and developers.
wanganxiu

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 10:21:33 PM

Hi Wangan Xiu,

Seems like there is a lot of Chinese Miners, the community could use more marketers, investors and developers.

Are now waiting for news from developers
Ryu XBR Samurai

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 04:19:10 PM

There is some talk going on in the XBR discord group about adding XBR to the following exchanges:

I am not familiar with these two exchanges myself.  I would be curious to know if anyone here had any interactions with them. 
These would be the 2nd and 3rd exchanges to hold XBR.  Going from no exchanges to 3 exchanges in a couple of months is major achievement.
EREXIO

Activity: 48
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 01:59:08 AM

OH MY GOD
THE erex.io is a very poor exchange, bad exchange!
This is very detrimental to the value of XBR!
BAD NEWS!

So you say Erex Exchange is bad. Can you argue?

The community requested the listing from Erex and we did. Which exchange platform has done more for XBR than us?
Unnamed Exchange? Who attacked Erexcoin with pool hopping and 51%?

The developer of XBR is satisfied with what we have done and we will do for the new crypto, we could have done like all platforms and asked for hundreds or even thousands of dollars for the listing.

Do not forget that Martkist was listed and traded on Erex.io for the first time and today this project is estimated at close to the million dollars of market cap.
Ryu XBR Samurai

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 09:56:16 PM

OH MY GOD
THE erex.io is a very poor exchange, bad exchange!
This is very detrimental to the value of XBR!
BAD NEWS!

So you say Erex Exchange is bad. Can you argue?

The community requested the listing from Erex and we did. Which exchange platform has done more for XBR than us?

The developer of XBR is satisfied with what we have done and we will do for the new crypto, we could have done like all platforms and asked for hundreds or even thousands of dollars for the listing.

Do not forget that Martkist was listed and traded on Erex.io for the first time and today this project is estimated at close to the million dollars of market cap.

I think being on EREX.IO exchange is fantastic for BitcoinR.  It helps move the coin forward in many ways.  The XBR fans on the Discord group are very happy for this development, I would not allow one person's opinion worry you too much.
Ryu XBR Samurai

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 11:05:30 PM

EREXIO Thank you for supporting XBR!

I am sure I speak for the bulk of the XBR community in appreciation of what you brought to the table.
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 07:31:35 PM

full story )==>

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228401.msg55411553#msg55411553

quick sneak peak ?

Ryu XBR Samurai

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 08:19:31 PM

That reads more like gibberish than criticism.
wanganxiu

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 05:06:43 PM

XBR is still worth holding, and I feel that it will be very valuable in the future. Now mining is a great opportunity.
Ryu XBR Samurai

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 10:51:37 PM

XBR is still worth holding, and I feel that it will be very valuable in the future. Now mining is a great opportunity.

Agreed, seems like progress is coming from certain places.  There is room for optimism.
wanganxiu

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 06:47:39 AM

Agreed, seems like progress is coming from certain places.  There is room for optimism.

Develop slowly, persistence is an opportunity
Ryu XBR Samurai

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 02:57:57 PM

Any interest in anyone here helping out on a new community outreach and growth initiative.  Doing another one is being spoken about in the Discord group now.  First one doubled the size of that group.   The more people that help the more successful it will be.
wanganxiu

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 04:47:11 PM

Any interest in anyone here helping out on a new community outreach and growth initiative.  Doing another one is being spoken about in the Discord group now.  First one doubled the size of that group.   The more people that help the more successful it will be.
Some people in China have established a strong community with thousands of people.
Ryu XBR Samurai

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 02:23:45 PM

Exchange wise-

XBR is currently on the EREX.IO exchange.

There are mentions of the Discord group bringing it to two others:
https://stakecenter.co/
qtrade.io

Qtrade required .5 BTC to make the arrangement happen.  It would set a good trajectory for XBR if it could be on two exchanges by the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: