Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:46:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is safer, USDT or Binance USD?  (Read 841 times)
B.wealth

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 04:31:53 PM

USDT is much more better, nothing to fear about when your fund is been invested in USDT, nothing like huge dump, your savings will always be intact and you can always exchange to any cryptocurrency coin of your choice at any time. USDT is always the King.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kawser05

Activity: 181

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 05:09:48 PM

depending on what platform you will use to trade, if you use Binance Platform then it's better to recommend BUSD than USDT, but in terms of price, maybe USDT is safer and can maintain its value as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Annamike

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 09:59:50 PM

I think I will go with usdt, to me it's safer and also you have more options in terms of trading but with BUSD you are limited to few options and also usdt is safer in terms of market resection

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 10:03:23 PM

depending on what platform you will use to trade, if you use Binance Platform then it's better to recommend BUSD than USDT, but in terms of price, maybe USDT is safer and can maintain its value as well.

Yes, if the trader will be under Binance, there's advantage of getting the BUSD. However, don't put all your investments on that. It is always better to diversify your portfolio. Because you have no idea what will happen next, it is better to safeguard your funds by putting them into various currencies.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 11:07:06 PM

Yes, if the trader will be under Binance, there's advantage of getting the BUSD. However, don't put all your investments on that. It is always better to diversify your portfolio. Because you have no idea what will happen next, it is better to safeguard your funds by putting them into various currencies.

Whatelse are you protecting since you are doing it on binance platform itself. This is the exchange platform that owns BUSD and doing it with their cpin should be better. Well, USDT can be a good choice too because it has been in the space for quite some time now and it is well recognized. Binance itself recognises it.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 02:15:51 AM

I am much confidant and believe that usdt is more trustable than binance usd. Hopefully,  binance usd is a good coin, but you should invest on usdt. I always see the price of usdt is almost 1usd.
USDT is a stable currency so its price fluctuates very little and this only happens when the price of bitcoin is pumped or dumped heavily. Investing in USDT does not bring about profits for investors.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 04:40:09 AM

actually both coins are equally stable coins, so in my opinion there is no problem if you use it to get interest in landing.
but in terms of marketcap and usage of USDT it is far superior to any stable coin.
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 06:30:32 AM

I'm going to deposit some money into Binance Lending, i find BUSD's interest rate is 1% higher than USDT. Which one is better?

Since you trade in binance, I'll advise you go with Busd. I also had the same experience, but I noticed that Busd has a trading pair with the fiat I may need, so I decided to trade with Busd, it's either similar or almost similar with USDT. But binance has a way of giving their own a better publicity and opportunity in their exchange, since you trust binance to trade, you should also trust Busd as a store of value.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 07:03:00 AM

Probably 50-50, both coins have their own risks, the SEC can always strengthen control, or something can happen to the Binance and Bitfinex exchanges.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 12:59:38 PM

I'm going to deposit some money into Binance Lending, i find BUSD's interest rate is 1% higher than USDT. Which one is better?

They give better offers with BUSD so that many people prefer to using it than USDT.
USDT is safe, it is the most popular stable coin, but Binance USD i think safe too. Even if the exchange getting hacked, they still have SAFU.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 01:36:18 PM

USDT and BUSD are both good, but if you see BUSD interest is bigger than USDT, then you better choose BUSD, because as long as Binance is still the largest exchange and many people are still using the Binance exchange, I think BUSD will remain safe, so you don't need to worry about using BUSD.

totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 03:49:04 PM

BUSD is better on binance exchange so if you are using binance then choose BUSD but generally USDT is more better if you aren't using binance exchange, USDT is available everywhere and it's one of the few stable coins with highest volume
Yeah, I think BUSD is created just for binance since it is like its native token just like BNB which works exclusively on binance, while USDT has already been in the market in different exchanges and that is a big advantage for USDT.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 03:52:23 PM

BUSD is better on binance exchange so if you are using binance then choose BUSD but generally USDT is more better if you aren't using binance exchange, USDT is available everywhere and it's one of the few stable coins with highest volume
Yeah, I think BUSD is created just for binance since it is like its native token just like BNB which works exclusively on binance, while USDT has already been in the market in different exchanges and that is a big advantage for USDT.

I have shifted my most trade to USDC as it's from a US based company and have the amount of fiat to back it's token. I think it would be among the safest stablecoin. I'm almost entirely trading in binance so I'd call BUSD a safe coin as they have a proper escrow but if anything bad happens on binance, the safety of those coin might come in danger.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 03:56:58 PM

There are risk on trading with every crypto. Even they are said to be fixed to a fiat, no one can guarantee they'll be able to deliver exact amount at any time. Of the two you mentioned, USDT is the most popular, most used and widely accepted yet the most controversial. The Tether team are trying to give reasons why they don't have the equal amount to back the token but their explanation is not going to pay user in case the entire crypto market goes to zero. People look for stable coin because they want to be safe even in the case of crypto catastrophe.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 04:00:55 PM

I have shifted my most trade to USDC as it's from a US based company and have the amount of fiat to back it's token. I think it would be among the safest stablecoin. I'm almost entirely trading in binance so I'd call BUSD a safe coin as they have a proper escrow but if anything bad happens on binance, the safety of those coin might come in danger.
How can BUSD fall if the coin is having an escrow, if there is any mishap of binance then also there shouldn't be a problem as the funds are with an escrow and then it will be his responsibility to give the money back to people if the BUSD loose its liquidity. But USDT is still the industry standard when it comes to stable coins as it is the oldest and most liquid stable coin in the entire market. But I always have a doubt on the USDT team if they are cheating with the public and aren't having that much funds with them as they are promising to the public.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 04:24:55 PM

Centralized cryotos can't be trusted so any stable coin is under risk of burst,but for now the tether is continuously printing lot of them and diluting the market so I dont trust it for this action so better go with Binance USD.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 05:20:11 PM

I think USDT is better than binance USD. If we see the volume and rank, we can observe the USDT better postion, now choose is your, but i am the side of USDT. 

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
arufox

Activity: 1079
Merit: 193

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 05:33:39 PM

I think USDT is better than binance USD. If we see the volume and rank, we can observe the USDT better postion, now choose is your, but i am the side of USDT. 
Higher volume and rank are not benchmarks determine that it's better than others. And remember USDT is centralized, it can be frozen and many negative news about it, so for secure, i think it's better to choose Binance USD than USDT
alik111

Activity: 362
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 05:38:30 PM

I will obviously suggest USDT rather than BUSD because if Binance scams or hacked then BUSD will be vanished but USDT Crypto coin will not go anywhere.

But Binan USD coin chain is more faster for transection.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 06:07:28 PM

I think at this moment both of them are good and trusted in this crypto community. There is many news and fuds about usdt. But at the meantime it is the most used stable coin available in the market. So it's the coin most people trust. I used a lots of trade in usdt and there is no problem. And in other hand binance is one of the trusted name available in the market. So there is no chance about scaming. So I would suggest you that go with that which is profitable for you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: