Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:47:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOLY FUCK !!!! THE SCAMMER IS ALSO A PLAGIARIST OF GIANT MAGNITUDE - SIG BAN NO  (Read 2046 times)
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 12:12:34 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2020, 04:05:51 PM by bonesjonesreturns

Quick reminder that OP is also a plagiarist of giant magnitude and hasn't been banned.

User cryptohunter - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=92110

Copies -
https://archive.fo/L5no3#60%
Let's take a look at the first 5 h of Darkcoin (XCoin at that time)...
<...>
...and block reward 100 times what it is now.
https://archive.fo/Bl2dL#65%
<...>
https://archive.fo/dN1PN#40%
<...>
Original -
<...>

Copy -
https://archive.fo/nbYV2#10%
1. Dash is centrally controlled. This is a fact.
<...>
And yes this is all true, and no I'm not trolling, just thought with all this Dash hype we could have a dose of reality.
Original -
<...>
And yes this is all true, and no I'm not trolling, just thought with all this Dash hype we could have a dose of reality.

Let's compare this lauda...

Cryptohunter was copy and pasting a proof that was provided to help cryptohunter prove that his orignal instamine claim was correct.  Cryptohunter correctly referenced this tons of times and missed off the reference a few times. These quotes were at the top of his instamine thread and that off all the others that started threads to crush the scam being pushed by lauda himself. There was no chance cryptohunter was trying to pass this off as his own.

The best part is cryptohunter used this to bust a scam that lead to the board being offered 2 000 000 000 usd compensation.

This same scam was being pushed by lauda who was scamming people into believing there was no instamine. Lauda was saying he was on the launch and could confirm there was no instamine.

Lol at trying to spin that into net negative hahahhahhahhhahaha

Cryptohunter was using text provided to help him force a scam to pay 2000 000 000 usd to the forum the same scam lauda was promoting

Hahahah

Yeah that's a fucking accident after he referenced the same quote 100x nothing like this deliberate sneaky grafting shit into his own words and where is his 2 000 000 000 usd compensation offer to the forum??? Nowhere !!!the scamming cunt lauda was telling people he was on the launch and could confirm there was no instamine.

Fuck off you retarded cunt. There was never a more net positive member since satoshi himself.

Now lauda is fucking a proven scammer who was trying to prevent the forum having a 2000 000 000 dollar compensation pay out and scamming investors , an extortionist,  a trust abuser , full on greedy self serving shit stain

Now lauda is found to be sneaky and deliberately grafting plagiarism into his own words clearly deliberately and sneakily trying to sound smart while searching around for stuff to copy and paste after years of wanting to punish others for less viscous plagiarism.

I would like the poll that shot down the  2 000 000 000 usd compensation offer made transparent. I bet that scamming cunt lauda voted against it and cost the forum a chance at benefitting from all the hard work cryptohunter put in.

This is not comparable. You scammer supporting shit stain

Using evidence provided to help him win a 2 000 000 000 usd compensation from the same scam lauda was pushing us net negative you say hahaha

The same scam lauda was helping scam investors hahahah

Change your user name to scumbag now you dumb cunt.

I agree let's give cryptohunter VIP status and remove the fucking red tags that scamming cunt lauda put on his account for daring to tell the truth lauda is a scammer.

This is deliberate sneaky plagiarism grafting other peoples shit into his own trying to hide it up.

Minimum 10 yr sig ban.

Considering he is a fucking proven scammer and all his other sneaky greedy scamming shit he should have been banned years ago.

All these greedy scamming trust abusing net negative scum should be banned.

Rid the board of this plague of chipmixer fortunejack self appointed self serving scum milking the forum dry and crushing free speech.

Theymos has given lauda chance after chance after chance.  I want the scammer banned obviously but if he is not banned for scamming people or extorting people or trust abusing whistleblowers then the chances of lauda getting banned ever are super slim.

10 yr sig ban and blacklisted from all DT forever is the best we can hope for. He should be forced to only select default trust also no helping his scamming pals any more.

I tell you what though, considering his net negative scamming extorting and trust abusing past every deliberate sneaky plagiarist ever banned will be asking for the same deal.  Then again since most are only interested in sig money perhaps they will not.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8934

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 01:19:08 PM

It's madness to check everything against everything. If I'd be chasing this (which I'm not), I'd create a checksum for each string of text, sort all checksums, search for duplicates, and use those to check back the original posts. This way you don't have to iterate through all posts, but catch them all at once in a very fast process.
Of course there'll be many false positives and the slightest change in a word would be missed, but this cause would have been caught.

You might be underestimating false positives - it's a killer when you're dealing with 50 million posts. 1% false positive rate would require you to review 500 thousand posts manually, unfeasible. So you probably want to tune the parameters to the point where you have very few false positives even if it comes at a cost of letting some (or many) plagiarists slip through so that you could still catch many others without wading through almost identical bounty reports and other crap.
Bitcoin-Babe

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 02:53:48 PM

It's madness to check everything against everything. If I'd be chasing this (which I'm not), I'd create a checksum for each string of text, sort all checksums, search for duplicates, and use those to check back the original posts. This way you don't have to iterate through all posts, but catch them all at once in a very fast process.
Of course there'll be many false positives and the slightest change in a word would be missed, but this cause would have been caught.

You might be underestimating false positives - it's a killer when you're dealing with 50 million posts. 1% false positive rate would require you to review 500 thousand posts manually, unfeasible. So you probably want to tune the parameters to the point where you have very few false positives even if it comes at a cost of letting some (or many) plagiarists slip through so that you could still catch many others without wading through almost identical bounty reports and other crap.

Are you the member that discovered laudas copy and paste?
Do you accept laudas explanation of how this accident happened?
Do you have a script?
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 03:14:17 PM

To demonstrate the cost of checking for plagiarism:
If you check every group of 5 consecutive words in each post in a user's post history against every group of 5 consecutive words in every other post that exists:
Assuming the userbase has made 50 million posts, 40 million of which (80%) has at least 5 words, and the average post length is 15 words.
Each post you check for plagiarism would cause you to make 11 queries, and each query would check against 440 million rows in your database. So each post you check would need to be compared against 4.84 billion rows.
What you are describing would only detect entire posts that are copied. If someone added a single word, the post would not be flagged as a duplicate. I have also noticed that some plagiarists like to copy parts of posts/content, sometimes from different sources. Also sorting as you describe is just another way of checking every post against every other post. This is how you would put everything in the correct order.

You could index parts of the text (for example the first word or the first letter of the first word) to reduce runtime, but the cost to check each post against every other post is still expensive.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16713

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 03:30:17 PM

I might give it a shot if I have the time some day Smiley

What you are describing would only detect entire posts that are copied. If someone added a single word, the post would not be flagged as a duplicate. I have also noticed that some plagiarists like to copy parts of posts/content, sometimes from different sources. Also sorting as you describe is just another way of checking every post against every other post. This is how you would put everything in the correct order.

You could index parts of the text (for example the first word or the first letter of the first word) to reduce runtime, but the cost to check each post against every other post is still expensive.
Example:
What you are describing would > 4081ffba8ba8e9aa702ba47c868c86ab
you are describing would only > a4476131d8f6a76d09daabe2c0e12ff5
are describing would only detect > f805a9b6e8756ec0e7e8d9d9b9f6085e
would only detect entire posts that > 3190387c55974545cf2d2045197ee70b

After generating the checksums, only the checksums have to be sorted and searched for duplicates. I've used that before to find matching Bitcoin addresses in very long lists, and it only takes seconds to search through gigabytes of data. The benefit of this method is being able to use very efficient existing sorting algorithms.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 04:17:12 PM
Merited by malevolent (2)

Example:

After generating the checksums, only the checksums have to be sorted and searched for duplicates. I've used that before to find matching Bitcoin addresses in very long lists, and it only takes seconds to search through gigabytes of data. The benefit of this method is being able to use very efficient existing sorting algorithms.

You're on the right path just keep in mind that you would still end up with a nearly unmanageable number of n-grams (which is roughly equivalent to the number of words) and even with n=5 you would have an enormous number of false positives using single n-gram matches. So you would likely need to (1) increase the n or (2) match more than one n-gram per post. #1 is obviously counterproductive and doesn't reduce the dataset, and #2 raises the complexity exponentially. However there are some methods that can help with #2... minhash is what I used. It can be tuned to a wide range of accuracy.

Oh, and anything longer than a 32-bit hash is probably going to take too long to compute to be feasible so you'll need to figure out how to deal with collisions.
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 04:35:45 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2020, 05:20:52 PM by bonesjonesreturns

Example:

You're on the right path just keep in mind that you would still end up with a nearly unmanageable number of n-grams (which is roughly equivalent to the number of words) and even with n=5 you would have an enormous number of false positives using single n-gram matches. So you would likely need to (1) increase the n or (2) match more than one n-gram per post. #1 is obviously counterproductive and doesn't reduce the dataset, and #2 raises the complexity exponentially. However there are some methods that can help with #2... minhash is what I used. It can be tuned to a wide range of accuracy.

Oh, and anything longer than a 32-bit hash is probably going to take too long to compute to be feasible so you'll need to figure out how to deal with collisions.

I guess lauda finally pissed suchmoon off.
Suchmoon releases these bombs on people when they piss him off.
Suchmoon gave it to mozprognoz another scammer who worked with lauda when they said suchmoon was a fat pig.
Suddenly all the evidence required to demonstrate mozprognoz was willing to work with scams to make money appears from suchmoon.

Anyway we dont need to discuss on this thread the process.

Back to lauda...

1. This is sneaky  and deliberate grafting in the copy and paste between their own words in the same paragraphs
2. Lol at the photographic memory that lauda has no recollection of or control over bullshit excuse
3. Lauda says for others that 2 years sig ban is not enough he wants people perm banned
4. You people showing any empathy for lauda are going to be tagged by nullius for empathy
5. Lauda is a proven scammer
6. Lauda was removed from mod for serious extortion
7. Lauda has been banned many times before and given several chances
8. Lauda uses red tags to punish people that present evidence of his scamming
9. Lauda is trading red tag removals with other scammers so they both have a clean trust sheet

Cats have 9 lives.... looks like they just ran the fuck out

We will welcome back every plagiarist unless you can show me they are more net negative than lauda.

Good luck with that. I'm looking forward to going through every part of laudas history in detail with you all.

The scumbag  was pure poison from the moment it joined. Lying and scamming since the start. Time to put the trash out.

I'm all for empathy, fuck nullius who HATES plagiarism in any form.  Where is that filthy old pervert anyway? Surely not avoiding this is he? He will be getting his teeth stuck right kn

Anyway back to my empathy. I would welcome a thorough deep investigation to determine how net positive lauda has been since inception. The deliberate and sneaky plagiarism is beyond doubt.

Let's get to the has lauda been net positive haha

Shall we kick off with his lying and scamming to entice investors with lies and his attempting to and possibly reversing the 2 000 000 000 usd airdrop compensation offer?

Can we have the poll revealed? Which scumbags voted quickly to prevent the airdrop.
I actually think it could have been a turning point in crypto. If that 2 000 000 000 or 20m at the time airdrop has been made to the board would have been a huge point in the history of crypto.

I would love to know if one of that small number of votes to reverse the offer was laudas?

For historical purposes could those votes be made transparent? Super interesting.

People should be held to their own standards, lauda says 2 years sig ban is not enough for others who are more net positive than him. Lauda says perm ban. I would be more empathetic partly becuae the scum bag has lot of alts anyway. Also if lauda is banned who will be my whipping boy scammer bitch to slap around with the truth?

Even tman the auction scammer has run off.

Only nutildah will remain and he never fights back.

Lol at at all these corrupt cunt DT scum. Baying for the perm ban blood of otherwise innocent legends with their plagiarism bingo card
No mercy at all then was there ?

Now their scamming master is busted no calls for perm ban?

Where is the plagiarism bingo?

The photographic memory I have no recollection of excuse.  That is top of the bingo excuses.

All your favourite scammer excusionists are here.  We will time travel, reverse the meaning of words to their opposite,  voice opinions that should not be based reason....all your favs

I'm going to start listing all the old plagiarism appeal threads to remind you how viscous and evil these same DT were to people for way less devious and sneaky plagiarism. 

Sickening double standards.

If lauda escapes perm ban AGAIN then let's hope he gets banned from being " default trust" and milking any rev streams here at all forever.
He will abandon the account anyway it's all about the $

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 05:41:42 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

Are you the member that discovered laudas copy and paste?

No.

Do you accept laudas explanation of how this accident happened?

What explanation? I've seen Lauda saying that he doesn't remember copying, which is possible after 5 years.

Do you have a script?

I have a lot of scripts. Relevance?
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2441

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 06:41:36 PM

What the fuck? People got banned for a lot less than these.

I don't think any member has ever been busted for

1. Proven scamming
2. Highly probable serious extortion
3. Super shady looking escrow
4. Undeniable racist threats and persecution
5. Using red flags to silence people whistleblowing on him
6. Using red flags as a bargaining chip for mutual red flag removal between him.and other proven scammers so they get a clean trust sheet
7. Supporting and colluding to protect other proven scammers
8. Deliberate and super sneaky plagiarism

None of these (Scamming, racist threats, dt manipulation, extortion etc etc - not saying he/she did all of those) are a ban offense other than the point 8. (plagiarism) Which is a decision for a moderator. Somebody at high ups will eventually have to speak about this.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 10:50:45 PM

What the fuck? People got banned for a lot less than these.

I don't think any member has ever been busted for

1. Proven scamming
2. Highly probable serious extortion
3. Super shady looking escrow
4. Undeniable racist threats and persecution
5. Using red flags to silence people whistleblowing on him
6. Using red flags as a bargaining chip for mutual red flag removal between him.and other proven scammers so they get a clean trust sheet
7. Supporting and colluding to protect other proven scammers
8. Deliberate and super sneaky plagiarism

None of these (Scamming, racist threats, dt manipulation, extortion etc etc - not saying he/she did all of those) are a ban offense other than the point 8. (plagiarism) Which is a decision for a moderator. Somebody at high ups will eventually have to speak about this.

They are not alone.

They are when you start to assess whether the member is net negative.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 03:29:37 AM

Not that I have a cat in this fight, but at least a few of those examples don't seem to fit the bill for paraphrasing. Its a little iffy but somewhat reasonable if an uncommon phrase sticks in your head, but it'd appear to me that the likelihood of of it being a simple memorable phrase decrease when your sentence structure is the same and there are sort of uncommon bits of stylization
can a Quantum search for SHA128 faster than a classical computer search through SHA256?
where you'd expect it to say
can a Quantum search for SHA128 faster than a classical computer can search through SHA256?
or
can a Quantum search for SHA128 faster than a classical computer searches through SHA256?

That’s a good point—or it would be, if Lauda were a fully fluent English speaker.  I have seen her make similar grammatical mistakes herself.  The brain does tend to autocorrect such infelicities, even when one intentionally tries to repeat a phrase by rote; but would that happen, with a person who may make the same mistake?

example 4 is full of the signs of plagiarism that sort of sticks out in people's coursework. Stuff like putting the ö in Schrödinger’s is fairly uncommon unless you are copy and pasting, as not many people know how to type a ö.

Spelling police here.  “Schrodinger” would be a misspelling.  “Schrödinger” is correct; and “Schroedinger” is correct, albeit not preferred.  To drop the umlaut is unacceptable.

I generally judge people’s intelligence based on such details as whether or not they properly expand the umlaut when restricted to ASCII;* and if this were coursework, I would take points off for a sloppy misspelling of the name of a famous physicist.  “Schrodinger” looks almost as bad as “Hiesenburg”.  Anyway, I do not think that orthographic correctness can ever be taken as evidence of copying and pasting.

(* I do make allowances for people from completely non-European cultures; but any literate European should know the umlaut rule, not only German speakers.  N.b. that the umlaut is not the same as the diaeresis, which is used in such English words as “coöperate”; the latter is no longer popular in English, but is still prescribed by the style guides of some intellectual publications.  A motto for proper reëducation:  You are not a chicken, so don’t turn coöperation into a coop!)

Phew.  I am so very glad that none of the trolls have noticed my concerted effort to finally correct finally to correct my bad old habit of splitting infinitives.  It is the only significant linguistic difference between my 2017–2018 posts and my 2020 posts.  I am ashamed of the split infinitives, the products of poor childhood education.  I should go through all of my old posts and correct them someday.

4. You people showing any empathy for lauda are going to be tagged by nullius for empathy

I think that’s my cue to desist from posting in a troll’s thread.

I'm all for empathy, fuck nullius who HATES plagiarism in any form.  Where is that filthy old pervert anyway? Surely not avoiding this is he?

I have been busy, as evidenced by my recent complete absence from the forum.

Cryptohunter

There was never a more net positive member since satoshi himself.

LOL.  “bonesjonesreturns” in sum.

bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 07:32:22 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2020, 07:45:59 PM by bonesjonesreturns

Your reference should in fact be pointing to a case of them scamming or trying to scam an individual.
For something to be a scam there does not have to be any direct financial damage (It could be indirect, collateral, or even non-existent).

A.
Unlike copyright law violations, plagiarism is truly the theft of ideas.  It is singularly the most reprehensible wrong that can be committed within the realm of the intellect; and it is inherently fraudulent, an intellectual scam by definition.

The logical argument deriving from the reasoning by OP is very sound without any subjective nonsense. Maybe theymos will give his input on this.

Seems they both had a big change of heart

Hahahahahhahahah

Lauda gave 10.merits to that thread trace the thread and read it all.

Get these scumbags all banned. These 2 lovers can have more time for cyber sex together.

Nullius and every member blocking a flag on the basis of indisputable evidence of undeniable scamming by lauda.

All banned or fully blacklisted from DT and no more sigs. Theymos said he will step in on flag abuse
 Let's get on that.

ScumBuster

Activity: 38
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 02:06:43 PM

Quick reminder that OP is also a plagiarist of giant magnitude and hasn't been banned.

Copies -
<...>
<...>
<...>
Original -
<...>

Copy -
<...>
Original -
<...>

Blah blah blah. Motive is irrelevant.

>If Lauda is banned
>Then you are banned

>If you are not banned after 1.5 years
>Then Lauda won't be banned
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 02:30:37 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2020, 03:09:02 PM by bonesjonesreturns

Copies -
<...>
<...>
<...>
Original -
<...>

Copy -
<...>
Original -
<...>

Blah blah blah. Motive is irrelevant.

>If Lauda is banned
>Then you are banned

>If you are not banned after 1.5 years
>Then Lauda won't be banned

Cowardly little twat spewing out lies as usual

Intention is key as theymos has clearly said before want me to quote it you dumb lying cowardly cunt.
Lol at trying again to prevent full context scammer supporter.

Wrong we are not robots you cowardly thick cunt following your dumb fuck rules

He is a net negative scammer and extortionist intentionally grafting this in to his own paragraphs

Read what I wrote again who cowardly piece of crap and debunk it rather than repeat your stupid slobbering.

Also not only read what I have put above shit stain and swallow it

Lauda is demanding people are banned for this plagiarism let him live by his own standards

Cryptohunter was the only person saying legends should not be banned if they are net positive.

So fuck you cowardly slime.

Lol at trying to spin a 2 000 000 000 usd compensation offer to the entire forum from the huge scam your scamming cunt lauda was pushing on people as a net negative.

Keep making yourself and all the other goons here looking like corrupt moronic shit stain.

Suchmoon needs to be banned this conniving cunt is protecting and supporting scammers here for way too long.

Suchmoon says the guy that walks into the bank to transfer a billion pounds of his own money to charity and accidentally walks out with the pen he signed it off with needs the death penalty the same as the armed robber who killed 5 customer and 3 cashiers before making off with 500k is stolen money

They both stole from the bank both get the death penalty

What a stupid dumb cowardly shit stain

On top of this lauda wants plagiarists banned and has insisted others are banned for it, let that scamming cunt live by his own standards he is trying to push on others.

Nullius punished cryptohunter with trust abuse for showing empathy to plagiarists
Lauda gave nullius 10 merits for this

Fuck them both ban them nullius and lauda and you suchmoon you skanky scamming supporting coward.

Hope that cleared it up for you

Debunk my points of shut the fuck up

Ban suchmoon.Scammer supporters are just as bad as scammers suchmoon has said it before many times.

I would love an open debate on the achievements of cryptohunter vs the entire DT1 core group of scumbags
I can not find one achievement of any of these people that is outstanding and made a lasting difference
The entire cluster of DT slime that surround and support lauda have achieved absolutely zero haha

Let that sink in

No huge scam busts that made any difference just whack a mole crap
No pushing for fairness in distribution or fair launch protocols
No giving freely investment tips that made people into millionaires from nothing
No fighting for transparent objective standards to ensure all members are treated equally
No fighting for free speech

Nothing all most DT slime want is to maintain the status quo so they like suchmoon can keep spamming their chipmixer sigs and infesting their alts into all the other rev streams because they control the gamed metrics that are used for the selection  process

You may say why out of every case I have reviewed of legends plagiarising do I only want lauda banned?
The answer is simple he is the most net negative person on this forum a true cancer scamming extorting trust abusing free speech crushing cancer.

His malignant spread has infected most of DT. All must be cut away.

Plus he has been demanding plagiarism is a ban for others let this cunt live by his own standards . Him and nullius even made threads going after persons already on 2 year sig ban saying perm ban is required.

ScumBuster

Activity: 38
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 03:35:51 PM

Net negative, net positive, suchmoon, nullius, blah blah blah. All irrelevant.

You and Lauda both plagiarizers. Either both banned or neither banned.

1.5 years since I exposed your plagiarism. You still shitpost continually. Therefore, Lauda won't be banned.

Fin.
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 10:49:19 PM

OK boomer plagiarizer.

cave your fucking cowardly retarded skull in with it.

Death threat - please ban.

How sneaky was that ?? Gets a mod to delete original post

ScumBuster tried to edit my quote and then get a mod to delete the original post?

Totally trying to scam people into believing I made a death threat to him?

The original quote said

I will bring the evidence here and cave his skull in with it. Lol at being hurt by evidence of what has been said here previously....well yes scammers would find the truth hurtful.

He gets a mod to delete my original  so it looks like a physical threat.

This is really atrocious behaviour..

But it shows how full context is totally required for full understanding

That is very shady behavior.

Now get back on topic about lauda the proven scammers deliberate plagiarism.

Which I say is a good way to get rid of him after all the scamming, extorting and trust abuse over the years.
He is net negative bye bye.

Anyone claiming he is net positive can provide evidence.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 11:01:29 PM

Oh dear.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 08:49:55 AM

The original quote said
I will bring the evidence here and cave his skull in with it. Lol at being hurt by evidence of what has been said here previously....well yes scammers would find the truth hurtful.

Death threats are not allowed.  You may not have the intelligence to realize what you wrote was a threat, but it was.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 11:37:10 AM

Fuck off moron if you can cave a persons skull in with a quote of words on the internet that is because your an ugly retarded fool having had large segments of your mind die.

You said you were going to bash his skull in.  How else do you make threats if not with words?

Ask mum for help on this one.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 11:42:59 AM

Fuck off moron if you can cave a persons skull in with a quote of words on the internet that is because your an ugly retarded fool having had large segments of your mind die.

You said you were going to bash his skull in.  How else do you make threats if not with words?

Ask mum for help on this one.

You need to understand words first vod. Lol what a dumb shit you are. Do like how I trip you up with everything I say.

Whoops are you on the floor vod? Lol

It's called an implied metaphor

Yes I will crush your skull like I always do with superior argument. Whoops there I go again.

Now stop derailing my thread dip shit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: