Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY LAUDA'S PLAGIARISM CASE HAVE SO MUCH DRAMA?  (Read 1103 times)
Bitcoin-Babe

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 10:41:37 PM

I am Spartacus

I am also a non conformist
When discussing scammers then I'm afraid non scammers may get a mention ?
Non scammer is a term for someone that has not scammed.
What possible other prefix would you use there?
Please do not make such silly claims based on such flimsy conspiratorial poop.
What is the obsession with every member being cryptohunter?
Were that the case it makes absolutely no difference.
The points that I am making are those which you need to address .
 A non scammer is clearly a member who's history is scam free. I have seen this description used by others here.
That is not the case with the member lauda. It is not the case for you either.
If you believe such claims invalidate the statements I have made, you need to pay closer attention
I expected more from a non account seller.
I hope lauda is perm banned due to being an undeniable proven scammer, but will accept deliberate and sneaky plagiarism as a reason. I'm shocked a forum would permit scammers to continue attempting to scam other members once they have been identified.
Whatever the outcome it will remain as an observable event.
This will be the benchmark for plagiarism cases.
Previously banned several times, documented scamming, demoted from mod for extortion,documented racism, and now deliberate and sneaky patchwork plagiarism

Let's observe. 

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 10:50:25 PM

~

Is cryptohunter a troll?
bonesjonesreturns

Activity: 112
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 10:58:16 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2020, 11:12:29 PM by bonesjonesreturns

non sequitur ?

These non words are great

Stop copying me everyone.

Back on topic everyone  dont let them derail from their scamming extorting friends deliberate and sneaky plagiarism.
We are discussing what happens to scamming extorting trust abusing shady escrowing non accidental plagiarists
Suchmoon busted lauda so clearly wants him gone anyway.
Nobody else would do all of that.
What did lauda do suchmoon ?

Fortunejack is a honey pot of scamming scum now that I look

They have the 3 top scammers on DT

Lauda
Tman
Nutildah

Who will they replace laudas sig with?

Who has scammed enough to be eligible?

What about one of your alts suchmoon? You need the money now it seems ?

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 03:09:04 AM
Merited by NotATether (1)

Subject: WHY LAUDA'S PLAGIARISM CASE HAVE SO MUCH DRAMA?
Why it's taking too much drama?

Obvious answer:  Because trolls such as yourself are making as much drama as you can.  Vide the redundantly and repetitiously duplicative creation of this thread.

P.S., you forgot <blink> tags.

~

Stop spreading lies.

[...a noxious admixture of half-truths, lies, and extreme lies...]

[...] You are laser focused and only concerned with your opinion and distaste for Lauda. [...]

You are spreading lies now.

[...more lies...]

Interesting.

Bitcoin thrives on drama. If the forum doesn’t have enough drama, the price won’t go up as much.

It is a comforting thought that, at the current rate of drama, Lauda’s severely infelicitous posts in 2014–2015 will now take us to the moon.  New ATH this weekend?

akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 07:53:34 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2020, 08:36:11 AM by akhjob

Moderator's and staff are quickly banning members who plagiarize, and why does Lauda can explain about the issue? Why it's taking too much drama?
He should be perma ban! quickly as that. If that is a normal member, right now he is ban. But if it's lauda he can explain?

It takes a few days for the mods to ban a user for plagiarism. In my case, when I reported someone (ansi), it took nearly 2 weeks. Why this much drama? Because most who got fucked by her want her to burn immediately and some of those who want to please her want her to be free, that's all. IMO, a temp ban + a Sig Ban seems to be the most sensible approach. So just give some time for the Mods to deal with it and then we can have a whole new drama.
bonesjonesreturns

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 10:28:15 AM

Subject: WHY LAUDA'S PLAGIARISM CASE HAVE SO MUCH DRAMA?
Why it's taking too much drama?

Obvious answer:  Because trolls such as yourself are making as much drama as you can.  Vide the redundantly and repetitiously duplicative creation of this thread.

P.S., you forgot <blink> tags.

~

Stop spreading lies.

[...a noxious admixture of half-truths, lies, and extreme lies...]

[...] You are laser focused and only concerned with your opinion and distaste for Lauda. [...]

You are spreading lies now.

[...more lies...]

Interesting.

Bitcoin thrives on drama. If the forum doesn’t have enough drama, the price won’t go up as much.

It is a comforting thought that, at the current rate of drama, Lauda’s severely infelicitous posts in 2014–2015 will now take us to the moon.  New ATH this weekend?

Ah the dirty old perv is here. Now anyone bringing up his cyber sex bunny laudas sneaky and deliberate plagiarism is a troll?
What happened to plagiarism being the most horrific crime that even a starving homeless old perv would not consider if it would save their lives?

How does one say scammer supporting double standards pervy old sex pest in latin?
Lol at this imbecile nullius.

What does neeechy have to say about double standards pathetic weasels I wonder.

Cøbra
Bitcoin.org domain administrator

Activity: 123
Merit: 470

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 07:02:26 PM
Merited by Kalemder (1), bonesjonesreturns (1)

Lauda needs to be permanently banned just to improve the community. Never seen a more horrible person on a forum before.
bonesjonesreturns

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 07:27:59 PM

Your reference should in fact be pointing to a case of them scamming or trying to scam an individual.
For something to be a scam there does not have to be any direct financial damage (It could be indirect, collateral, or even non-existent).

A.
Unlike copyright law violations, plagiarism is truly the theft of ideas.  It is singularly the most reprehensible wrong that can be committed within the realm of the intellect; and it is inherently fraudulent, an intellectual scam by definition.

The logical argument deriving from the reasoning by OP is very sound without any subjective nonsense. Maybe theymos will give his input on this.

Oh lol

The problem is DT is infested with his puppets and alts all changing their minds now lol

Everyone should read this thread.

Whilst everyone was baying for blood and taking the piss out of legends being banned for copying their projects Twitter announcements to their own threads.

Making plagiarism excuses bingo

One member said just ban if you have to but dont take the piss out of legends getting banned

Nullius gave him a red tag for even showing empathy because plagiarism was so evil.
Lauda gave the post 10 merits Lololololo

Read this entire thread everyone.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5214166.0

Nullius now making excuses for.lauda

The entire DT is rotten. So long as they get their btc dust from.chipmixer et al these greedy vermin will support scamming.

They all need removing or the double standards just keep crushing free speech and allowing DT to scam with impunity.

I totally agree with cobra also

Lauda needs to be permanently banned just to improve the community. Never seen a more horrible person on a forum before.

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 07:44:19 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2020, 08:26:28 PM by ChuckBuck

but popcorn is about to become harder to get than hand sanitizer.
Got it  Tongue
(See this image from another person  Tongue)

It has been too many topics to talk about Lauda lately, especially a guy with a trolling account, who attacked most users on the forum. Perhaps you hate Lauda for what he/she did on this forum? And those who have received negative feedback for any reason  Cheesy Sometimes we should look at a person through the way they respond to a problem. And I want to see what Lauda will do with this mess  Cheesy

In addition, also emphasize that Lauda is one of the most recognized users (BPIP displayed) but Lauda is not DT (DT1 or DT2), don't be confused.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
bonesjonesreturns

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 07:51:23 PM

but popcorn is about to become harder to get than hand sanitizer.
Got it  Tongue

It has been too many topics to talk about Lauda lately, especially a guy with a trolling account, who attacked most users on the forum. Perhaps you hate Lauda for what he/she did on this forum? And those who have received negative feedback for any reason  Cheesy Sometimes we should look at a person through the way they respond to a problem. And I want to see what Lauda will do with this mess  Cheesy

In addition, also emphasize that Lauda is one of the most recognized users (BPIP displayed) but Lauda is not DT (DT1 or DT2), don't be confused.

Another purchased account? Too easy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5247232.0

I get bored of asking but can you provide the " trolling" aka the incorrect information I am promugating as true?

Watch nothing get produced.

Lauda is pure scamming scum, you are his assmunching puppet
Another one needs culling.

No trying to spin such a devious scamming extorting trust abusing dirt bag that has been banned several times before is net positive
The_Trader

Activity: 180
Merit: 52

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 08:05:18 PM

Lauda should be banned.
The other thread demonstrated some very crafty patchwork style plagiarism.
The excuse given of a word for word memorized mistake is quite ridiculous.
Lauda also has a scammer thread open describing in detail how he was deliberately telling lies to entice investors under a false premise. It is in the reputation section.
There is also a serious extortion thread and serious risky escrow I am reading through now.
It is remarkable they are still a member. Theymos removed lauda from admin and lauda has been banned several times already.

Perhaps to better understand your side of this argument you could tell me what it is that Lauda has done to you personally?

Because for sure you are not just going to rock up here and start a witch hunt on some random member.

You are coming across as bully and I don't like bullies, I am sure there is a rule some where for that as well, you are trying to bully and dictate staff policy, I suspect there is a rule for that as well, perhaps we should all start shouting for your head to be chopped.

You have made your point, you don't like Lauda and want a perm ban.... we all get that.... now let the powers that be deal with it and you run along like a nice little girl.

Thanks and have a good night Babe xxx

TT
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 08:26:08 PM
Merited by mindrust (1)

Another purchased account? Too easy
So what? I have acknowledged and made it public, I am here with the fact that I am myself, not a real account hiding person to mess with a fake account like you.

... you are his assmunching puppet
And whose puppets are you? With your saying here, I guess you will eliminate 120 people who are trusting Lauda in their trust setting, right? I am not talking about where Lauda is wrong or not, I don't care about it. I want to see how this movies will play out  Cheesy

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄