Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deflationary Tokens  (Read 3778 times)
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 08:26:28 PM

Boom token now is valued with highest marketcap among all deflationary token projects. You can check the details here on this link. https://etherscan.io/tokens/label/deflationary-token

Market cap of 1.3 million USD is good enough to keep this token in the race. I am sure that rally for deflationary token is yet to come. Its good to buy and HODL BOOM at current price.

We need to see more people in this project if we want to see this project successful and its possible only by building a strong community. BOOM may be at no 1 but there are other Deflationary coins that have more HOLDERS.
PochJvb

Activity: 72
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 06:51:01 PM

Boom token now is valued with highest marketcap among all deflationary token projects. You can check the details here on this link. https://etherscan.io/tokens/label/deflationary-token

Seeing this list, there are many investors who are still holding this coin. This may be another sleeping coin which may explode on any bright day. Remember BTC is above 11k and alt coins may join this party any time.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 07:21:24 PM

Last year, I was witnessed by many deflationary crypto coins, but right now, I don't see anyone doing good, many projects already scammed, many are dead. Because the idea was bullshit to me. There was no use cases, no future vision on those coins, so they have gone for better! I would suggest you don't invest such self-killing currency, I am regretting by investing in Blockburn though they moved from their Deflationary model!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 09:57:17 PM

My question is what is the purpose of creating such coins? Are they worthy enough to be invested ?
The only purpose is to have an increased price, the major thing you need to understand with these deflationary tokens in the market is that they developers will be holding a ton of premine coins and if the project catches on the valuation will be shown, if not be careful as you will never know when it will doom as well.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 10:09:32 PM

Last year, I was witnessed by many deflationary crypto coins, but right now, I don't see anyone doing good, many projects already scammed, many are dead. Because the idea was bullshit to me. There was no use cases, no future vision on those coins, so they have gone for better! I would suggest you don't invest such self-killing currency, I am regretting by investing in Blockburn though they moved from their Deflationary model!

If you encounter a deflationary token with no use case but there is a promise of increase its price due to decreasing its total supply, don't be tempted to buy.
Because decreasing its supply alone will not guarantee its price increase.
Only the dev team will benefit from it. One should have strong use case to deliver a strong market.
So nope, not all deflationary tokens are worth buying. Most of them are crap tokens trying to rekt buyers.
TooLate1

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 06:55:33 PM

The Deflationary concept is fairly new in the market that's why not many are taking it seriously. If you closely analyze these Deflationary tokens, one thing is evident that there are many silent HODLERS of these coins who have invested money and waiting for the rise of these coins. Who knows how many of them are whales.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 06:09:35 PM

They use to but not anymore as today, the deflationary token/coin is just a secondary option. Projects focus on the real use case instead of that. Only a few die-hard supporters hold or invest in those kinds of coin/token so you should make sure you are not someone's exit point.

Exactly. What matters is not the total supply of the coin, but rather its use cases in the mainstream world. There are many coins and tokens out there with a deflationary model, only to experience a decline in demand because of their lack of real world usage. Bitcoin is the only exception, as it's not only a deflationary cryptocurrency, but also useful for people in the mainstream world. It's the one of the most actively developed cryptocurrencies in the Blockchain space right now. If you want to invest into good deflationary tokens, you need to look for those that are active in development and innovation with real usability. Otherwise, you'd be wasting your time.

Remember, one doesn't necessarily need to "hunt" for deflationary tokens if others with a undefined supply are doing well on the market. Consider Ethereum which is an inflationary cryptocurrency that has been quite successful over the years. It went from being worth pennies to hundreds of dollars (USD) in just a few years since inception. If you choose your coins or tokens right, your investment could be worth a ton of money in the future. It's all a matter of choosing the right coins or tokens with constant development and real use cases for the mainstream world. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1272

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 08:33:10 PM

Are deflationary tokens died? I can't see any token in these weeks with these features. I remember there was bomb in the past that did great. The deflationistinc system is one of the best way for fight the panic sells and the decreasing of price!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Chukwunonso

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 10:00:37 AM

I am well aware of coins with controlled inflation like BTC, where a finite number of coins will be generated at a controlled rate. Very recently I came across deflationary tokens where coins are destroyed whenever a transaction is made and they will end at some time.
My question is what is the purpose of creating such coins? Are they worthy enough to be invested ?

I'm yet to get a full grasp of the intension behind the deflationary tokens. I guess it's majorly to ensure that the value continues to increase as transactions are done and more persons are holding the tokens. But in my opinion, the major reason for a project should be its use case and not merely it's value.
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 11:42:19 AM

I don't trust deflation tokens because many people talk bad about them, I can't see any good reviews on deflationary tokens, this is why its good to always do research yourself before investing

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 12:45:20 PM

I am well aware of coins with controlled inflation like BTC, where a finite number of coins will be generated at a controlled rate. Very recently I came across deflationary tokens where coins are destroyed whenever a transaction is made and they will end at some time.

Firstly, I don't think deflationary tokens are worth investing. This is because they rarely have any reasonable use case. The major or only purpose for their establishment is for increase in value which makes it more of a ponzi scheme than a cryptocurrency project. The deflationary tokens rarely list on reputable exchanges such as binance, bittrex, poloniex, etc.
TooLate1

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 05:38:07 PM

Are deflationary tokens died? I can't see any token in these weeks with these features. I remember there was bomb in the past that did great. The deflationistinc system is one of the best way for fight the panic sells and the decreasing of price!

They are not dead rather they are sleeping and can be bullish anytime. I am one of the lover of deflationary coins since there inception. We have too many coins with different use cases. Decrease in total supply of coins itself is a use case in my view.
You can see market cap and HODLERS of Deflationary Tokens here
https://etherscan.io/tokens/label/deflationary-token
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 07:58:34 PM

such a token model simply could not exist in this market. Several scam projects appeared that began to say that they had a deflationary model of a token and then turned out to be a scam. people stopped believing that it is possible

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
UpBots

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 06:21:04 PM

Deflationary model is facing strong resistance but we cant say that its fully rejected. There are people who are investing in this model, so there is bright chance that game for deflationary model is ON.
TooLate1

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 06:36:10 PM

Deflationary model is facing strong resistance but we cant say that its fully rejected. There are people who are investing in this model, so there is bright chance that game for deflationary model is ON.

Many new models have scammed crypto investors but this is also true that not every crypto project is scam. Remember those who saying deflationary model is fake or scam are the same that said bitcoin is scam. DYOR and HODL.
pinko5

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 06:37:38 PM

Deflationary token model has not yet gained popularity despite the fact that we have too many such coins in the market and some are attracting good volume every day. Lets wait and watch, we cant rule the possibility that these coins wont go up.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 06:49:32 PM

The deflationary feature in the token, irrespective of the option chosen to deflate the token with, whether it be burning on a specific timing or percentage destruction on per transaction. i just see that feature as a way of giving it value but it does have need for a solution and that is the main use it has in the real life else its just a waste.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 01:30:56 AM

Firstly, I don't think deflationary tokens are worth investing. This is because they rarely have any reasonable use case. The major or only purpose for their establishment is for increase in value which makes it more of a ponzi scheme than a cryptocurrency project. The deflationary tokens rarely list on reputable exchanges such as binance, bittrex, poloniex, etc.

Agree. Finding a deflationary token that's worth the investment is very hard. Most of them turn out to be quick money grabs by their developers. Only a select few like Bitcoin and Maker are worth it, because of their constant development, innovation, and most of all, mainstream adoption. You can always allocate a small portion of your capital into deflationary cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Maker or even exchange-based coins like Binance Coin for peace of mind. When the next bull run takes place on the market, you'll be able to enjoy steady financial gains like never before.

All in all, there's no guarantee that a deflationary token will become extremely valuable over time. Everything will depend on how well it's adopted within the mainstream world. If you have a deflationary token with no real use cases for the mainstream world, it won't be going anywhere. I've seen inflationary cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Stellar performing well on the market. As long as you do your own research about a cryptocurrency or token you're willing to invest into, nothing should go wrong. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:15:19 AM

their goal seems to be to control the coin price in order to stay awake, because where the number of tokens supply exceeds the limit and the buyers are few, it is certain that the price of tokens will be destroyed. so this strategy is to keep the price in the market and also to avoid being dumped because the dump makes the token price worthless if it dumps for a long time and people are no longer interested in buying
SamaBB

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 05:19:03 PM

After reading comments here on thread, I realized that investors and senior member of crypto community don't have much positive reviews about deflationary tokens but I still think they have a better future since there are not many deflationary coins in the market, so competition is relatively less. I am gathering deflationary coins since they are available at discounted rates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: