Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:34:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deflationary Tokens  (Read 3774 times)
KngrKhna

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 05:32:24 PM

It sounds great on paper however when you truly consider everything, that model isn't economical over the long haul. Consuming can't go on always on the grounds that they can't stand to have a zero stockpile. I haven't discovered a flattening token where coins are annihilated each time an exchange is made, so on the off chance that I may realize what is that token. The engineers thought this will make a shortage in the market subsequently bringing about expansion in the cost of the token.

Sir I think same was said for Bitcoin in its initial days. We need to give this concept some time before we say this idea is obsolete. who knows these coins may have moon short very soon. 
Barkul

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 04:49:28 PM

The point to ponder is are there any deflationary tokens that have given any profit to there investors or they are all sleeping coins?
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 06:34:20 AM

I am well aware of coins with controlled inflation like BTC, where a finite number of coins will be generated at a controlled rate. Very recently I came across deflationary tokens where coins are destroyed whenever a transaction is made and they will end at some time.
My question is what is the purpose of creating such coins? Are they worthy enough to be invested ?

As I know,  it is said that burning of tokens can support the price as the amount of them decreases, but demand only increases or at least remains sustainable. On the other hand, I don’t know what will happen if all tokens are burned. I think that as soon as the number of them reach a target level, burnings will be finished and people will use tokens that will be already in circulation.

Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 07:00:51 AM

I am well aware of coins with controlled inflation like BTC, where a finite number of coins will be generated at a controlled rate. Very recently I came across deflationary tokens where coins are destroyed whenever a transaction is made and they will end at some time.
My question is what is the purpose of creating such coins? Are they worthy enough to be invested ?

New coins usually have the greatest degree of weakness, the habit of issuing new coins to weaken other coins, this is proven the more coins the more chaotic the market, on the one hand the emergence of new coins can provide an alternative for people to invest, considering the top 15 coins are very expensive to buy. bought.

But the weakness of new coins usually does not have good prospects for the first 1 year, so many people are not interested in investing, if asked whether they are worth investing in or not, it goes back to each person.

If according to good market analysis and development, I think it is worth investing in, this requires knowledge to know whether the coin is good or not, if we are able to see market conditions and have good analysis, then investment habits will be perfect. .

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 07:02:50 AM

Ethereum 2.0 staking will showcase its deflationary property where part of ETH will be burned and as a result it will be more valuable as time goes by. With no more limited ETH, the deflationary model make sense to keep stakers more interested in securing the network while millions of transactions take place from DeFis and smart contracts executions.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Barkul

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 05:18:03 PM

After going through the comments I can say that there is a mixed opinion about deflationary tokens. We need to study and do our own research to make a final conclusion.
Camelcoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 05:53:40 PM

Ethereum 2.0 staking will showcase its deflationary property where part of ETH will be burned and as a result it will be more valuable as time goes by. With no more limited ETH, the deflationary model make sense to keep stakers more interested in securing the network while millions of transactions take place from DeFis and smart contracts executions.

This is interesting because AFAIK there will be no stopping on supply of Ethereum coins they dont have any control over inflation. Since more tokens are adopting this model chances are that it will be a big success.
Toobusy

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 06:19:38 AM

New coins usually have the greatest degree of weakness, the habit of issuing new coins to weaken other coins, this is proven the more coins the more chaotic the market, on the one hand the emergence of new coins can provide an alternative for people to invest, considering the top 15 coins are very expensive to buy. bought.

But the weakness of new coins usually does not have good prospects for the first 1 year, so many people are not interested in investing, if asked whether they are worth investing in or not, it goes back to each person.

If according to good market analysis and development, I think it is worth investing in, this requires knowledge to know whether the coin is good or not, if we are able to see market conditions and have good analysis, then investment habits will be perfect. .

Not all coins are gold same way not all coins are scam. There are many good deflationary coins that have given good return to there investors. You can success story of BOOM. 
lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 879

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 06:55:16 AM

Generally people create coins for financial gain, either jointly with a team or individually, but in the post you made this is an affiliation between coins playing in the market, meaning the coins are used as sacrifices to collect others.

I see this condition as a pattern to balance the desired coin, if we talk about worthy or not, this goes back to our level of trust in the coin, Dogecoin at that time was also not wanted, but what happened was that Doge was able to prove very worthy for us to invest.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
LongStand

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 08:46:52 AM

On the blockchain, deflationary tokens are fast gaining popularity. If the entire circulating quantity of a token is constantly being reduced to a predetermined level. It is then referred to as a deflationary token. Inflation, on the other hand, increases the token's circulating supply.
Rimueng

Activity: 375
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 10:04:03 AM

All deflation tokens are based on Hype, people think that investing in them will get them richer fast since there supply gets shrinker every time but honestly no use cases for this project, the only deflation token that works is BOMB and after it's success many copycats rise up

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Toobusy

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 12:36:06 PM

Generally people create coins for financial gain, either jointly with a team or individually, but in the post you made this is an affiliation between coins playing in the market, meaning the coins are used as sacrifices to collect others.

I see this condition as a pattern to balance the desired coin, if we talk about worthy or not, this goes back to our level of trust in the coin, Dogecoin at that time was also not wanted, but what happened was that Doge was able to prove very worthy for us to invest.

I totally agree with your point that doge gained popularity with time. Same may also be applied on deflationary tokens, they are at very early stage and only time will tell whats there exact worth.
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 12:37:18 PM

Those who learn the art of buying at right time and HODLing wins every trade. These deflationary coins are in there very initial stages and thats the primary reason there prices are low. With time the dev team will learn what spice is missing to take them to moon. If you are buying deflationary coins right now, then forget them for 2 to 3 years.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
CrossroadBTC

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 01:15:53 PM

This is the worst use case since 2018, it only lasted for a year and many already knew it's never going to work, every projects that have deflationary feature looks like a pump and dump project because they don't have any other utilities onboard than just deflation which is weird, in the end they slowly faded away

masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2021, 01:31:02 PM

This is the worst use case since 2018, it only lasted for a year and many already knew it's never going to work, every projects that have deflationary feature looks like a pump and dump project because they don't have any other utilities onboard than just deflation which is weird, in the end they slowly faded away
Deflationary tokens and automatic staking are become a hype few months ago, but for now, it already gone, just few meme tokens with deflationary and auto staking are survive and another already gone. And I agree with you, deflationary aren't not special offer, but this is just a common features that not making investors interested anymore. If there a newbie are thinking if deflationary features are important, maybe they are already on trap of hype in the past but just recently know about it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
businessgirl

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

Standard

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 05:57:58 PM

A deflationary token , as the name implies, is one in which tokens are gradually eliminated from the market. Tokens can be taken off the market in a variety of ways, including token buybacks and token burns by the token creators. The fundamental advantage of such thing is that they prevent the market from becoming swamped with extra tokens when more are mined, generated, or sold by the founders.

▬▬▬▬▬▀▀▀▀▀ PUFFY.FINANCE▀▀▀▀▀▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬ Swap & Trade Tokens ▬▬▬▬ PRIVATE SALE LIVE ▬▬▬▬▬
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 06:17:34 PM

Currently, deflationary tokens don't move investors again or rightly put, it is no longer a feature which investors would see and invest in a token, although there might be few exemptions. From a good point of view, deflationary feature makes a token scares and once a token is getting scares it is meant to have more value, but over time most project team banks on this, create tokens with no use case, announce token burn, pump the price and then dump it.
Also, some projects have developed a way wherein on every transaction, a certain amount of token is burnt, but as usual, it only works if and only few the project in question have something valuable to offer.
Therefore in my opinion, don't invest in a token because it is a deflationary token, you end up losing at the end, but invest in a token because of the use case and because you have carried out your due diligence.
Toobusy

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 04:31:06 PM

Deflationary are in very early stage and require time for recognition. If you see deflationary tokens like BOOM then its evident that they are performing very good despite so much criticism.
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 08:20:03 PM

if there have been many examples of deflation tokens will lose price in the future then why do we invest our money into it, because it will only waste time and money if in the end we have to lose our money. invest in tokens that have a good future so that time is not wasted. because already many deflation tokens only give promises and in the end we have to accept false promises.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 06:00:04 PM

There is more critics to deflationary token then appreciation, its probably because advancement in technology are mostly criticized in the start. Although its not clear how these deflationary tokens will be burned on exchanges with every transaction, we still see some deflationary tokens performing too good like BOOM. Those who are willing to take risk can invest in deflationary tokens, keep in mind that majority is still against this token.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: