Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:46:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Timing to Hodl tokens is very important.  (Read 11629 times)
StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 07:20:17 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2020, 07:01:29 PM by StephenJH

money will come automatically when we know how it works. I've heard that we should take the time to research 70%, and trade 20%, and 10% for luck.
I think that on the cryptocurrency market it takes more luck than 10 percent))) I think that you can allocate up to 30 percent for luck because it also helps to choose the right projects for analysis
Yes, that is absolutely right luck plays an important role in this world, sometimes your research can be useless for finding any good project. No doubt to make some research about the project that you want to invest in is also important. But mostly you should have the luck to get success. Maybe I'm wrong, however, l think so that is right. Most of your success depends on luck, if you are enough lucky and made something good choice, you can get success.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 10:21:10 PM

A lot people argue about if it is better to hodl on the long term or the short term neglecting the most important thing.
The timing with which you have to hodl your tokens or investment is very important, to ensure you do not rekt.

For every token, there is a time to hodl, and time not too, figure out the timing before investment.
Yup, that's why I don't support the idea that every time is a good time to be buying cryptocurrency. I do see some threads where people ask when is the best time to start buying tokens/coins and some forum members would tell them that they can buy at any time as long as they have the money. I don't support that idea, for me it's totally wrong.

You can't just buy cryptocurrency at any time, what if you buy when that token has reached the highest price and it starts crashing after you bought it? It's best to look into that token and understand where it's really moving to and with some good strategies you can then make up your mind whether you are to be buying it or not.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 10:26:37 PM

for me long-term or short-term investment, depending on how the project works, I prefer altcoin to be the top 10 for long-term investment because it has great potential, depending on the situation and conditions for how long I will hold it,
that in my opinion
When you take into account the decent coins that are already established then you can trust them for the long term but you need to follow the development team because you never know what happens as there were several projects in the past where the team members ran away with the coins and dumping everything and ruining the project but the token projects are the riskiest to hold for the long term.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 980
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 10:34:53 PM

money will come automatically when we know how it works. I've heard that we should take the time to research 70%, and trade 20%, and 10% for luck.

The numbers you're rolling on here don't surprise me that much. What I'd say though is that money still doesn't come automatically or directly as its very difficult to disseminate the large amount of information regarding market changes. The importance of this is shown in the familiar stock market exchange where the only job of a bunch of people is to analysis this insurmountable amount of data. Just something to keep in mind Wink

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 11:45:19 PM

Tokens are very difficult to hold for long periods of time.  my experience is the longer tokens are stored the value decreases and can be lost, to make long term investments it's better to choose altcoins which is already popular it can reduce the risk
There are times that altcoin only have good value now but later it lost even it has good paper. You can put your trust on investing with the popular one than taking the risk on the new one. If you have coins and have value now, do not think too much and wait that much, make profit when it still have a value. And hold on coin that take a long term value on the market.

luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 11:49:48 AM

The market is hard to predict now, so research can sometimes lead to mistakes and make you lose. And I agree with you, in this market we need a little luck to be able to choose the right altcoin and the right time
Shohag123

Activity: 385
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 12:14:47 PM

Timing to hold the coin is the key to success in crypto industry.But there is something more.If you hold a coin which has no future and no real project then it will bring you disaster sooner or later if you hold or not doesn’t matter.

So before holding any coin for long time or short time you have to study about the project, their team, their development and their partnership etc.Then if you to study about chart and some factor that can dump the price of your coin.

So before holding any coin you have to choose proper coin.But in crypto sometimes prediction doesn’t work.     
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 04:40:34 PM

Timing to buy token is more important to me, there is no better thing I'm crypto than buying top coins at cheaper price, all those who took advantage of Bitcoin at 3700$ are already in huge profits right now without having to wait for bullrun

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 05:06:58 PM

A lot people argue about if it is better to hodl on the long term or the short term neglecting the most important thing.
The timing with which you have to hodl your tokens or investment is very important, to ensure you do not rekt.

For every token, there is a time to hodl, and time not too, figure out the timing before investment.

Yes you are correct. The token holder must study before token hold so that he can realize which is good time for hold a token or sell. Every coin are not the same and holder must be clarify which will be hold for short time and which will be long time. Otherwise if he mistake investment will gone away. So be careful.

thanks.
Deeshawn

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 05:07:36 PM

Knowing the proper time to buy and sell us very important when it comes to cryptocurrency, buying a wrong coin can result to losing all hard earn fund, and not knowing the best time to sell off can be very dangerous aswell. So to be sincere, timing to hold and buy is very important.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
DRK DEX: https://draken.exchange/
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 05:26:54 PM

Yes, thats true. I have missed some big opportunity for not holding my token a little bit. If I hold that token a little longer I could have gained 5 times more profit than I got. Actually crypto is a very unpredictable place and you will never know when it is the right time to make the next move. The market sometimes moves without any actual reason.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 12:26:17 PM

The market is hard to predict now, so research can sometimes lead to mistakes and make you lose. And I agree with you, in this market we need a little luck to be able to choose the right altcoin and the right time
That 10% luck is so true, there is really no way you could make a profit if you never really get lucky, there are so many things that could go wrong in bitcoin business. I have personally seen an ICO owner die right during investment process, the team notified everyone and they said they will continue with the project but everyone basically was done with it at that moment and they just took the money and couldn't do anything, not that they scammed people but without the owner there was nothing to be done.

At the end of the day I would say that 10% changes everything. However, 70% is still doing your research, it is between checking the team to roadmap to whitepaper to everything else, you need to be aware of where you are putting your money to the smallest detail.
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 12:33:00 PM

Timing to buy token is more important to me, there is no better thing I'm crypto than buying top coins at cheaper price, all those who took advantage of Bitcoin at 3700$ are already in huge profits right now without having to wait for bullrun
But when the bitcoin price fell to $ 3700, many feared that it would continue to go below $ 1,000 and collapse. I believe that there won't be too many buyers at this price because their psychology does not allow it

WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 01:41:47 PM

But when the bitcoin price fell to $ 3700, many feared that it would continue to go below $ 1,000 and collapse. I believe that there won't be too many buyers at this price because their psychology does not allow it
When Bitcoin returned to $3700 in March, almost everyone lost confidence in this market, so there will certainly be very few investors buying at that price. In my opinion, it is the only opportunity for you to buy at a low price because, after that time, the whole market continuously has an improvement in price. I also felt very nervous during that period of time but still just sat still because I was waiting at $1,000

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 03:04:30 PM

Agree with you, that's why bitcoin goes up to $ 9000 at the moment. A lot of people lost faith in the market when it collapsed in March, and soon the price went up rapidly and made many people regret.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 03:21:56 PM

Yes, thats true. I have missed some big opportunity for not holding my token a little bit. If I hold that token a little longer I could have gained 5 times more profit than I got. Actually crypto is a very unpredictable place and you will never know when it is the right time to make the next move. The market sometimes moves without any actual reason.
you may not know 100 percent for sure, but if you do the right analysis of the project and constantly monitor its development, you can reduce the risk that you will lose money or earn little when you are selling your tokens/coins. That's why you need to constantly monitor the development

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 05:07:51 PM

if you choose a long-term investment I think it does not matter and it does not require time for you to hold,
if you are satisfied with your investment then sell,

Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 04:51:42 PM

if you choose a long-term investment I think it does not matter and it does not require time for you to hold,
if you are satisfied with your investment then sell,
For long-term investment, you need to monitor it on a regular basis and set a reasonable goal. If you hold altcoin and don't care about it, your investment will probably disappear anytime because altcoin can easily collapse and become a scam.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 05:10:08 PM

It's not really the thing is when it comes in holding or trading especially when you're doing it in altcoins. The time to hold is very important you can't just go and buy or invest in altcoins when the market price is still at a high point. Most of the time when it comes to altcoins I don't recommend investing especially for long term investment because a lot of altcoins in the market don't really give profit because there are so many altcoins in the market where the demand is not their anymore. The best thing to do is do a lot of research first before investing in altcoins in the market because for sure altcoins are not a good choice for a long term investment. Also, you could just stick in popular altcoins where it already has the demand or go with bitcoin for long term investment.
witbla

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 09:27:54 PM

Hey. What I would say here - nothing depends on one components only. What basically makes sense - complex approach towards token and solution analysis. And I am sure that only such strategy leads to right decisions, while choosing the token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: