Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sometimes late bounties can still pay rewards  (Read 1983 times)
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 03:10:22 PM

I understand the points you mean...
I think it's just luck, I haven't gotten a token from the ICO project that hasn't paid for the past 2 years but 3 months ago I got a token from the airdrop that I have been following for a long time. for example, the ezystayz project handled by the bounty detective, in 2018 they once held a bounty campaign which was handled by the bountyhive but until now they have not paid for my work when the project was handled by the bountyhive.
Is it really happening? If so, then obviously this is a scam project and I believe that this bounty will be the same. They will never distribute bounty to participants

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 03:27:06 PM

When you finished a bounty Campaign don't look back, you can check telegram group for updates but don't rely on the project, this is crypto space where anything can happen to a project, I waited for a project to pay after a year and I got denied of my reward, that's after a year, what if I waited only for this project
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 03:34:38 PM

I see that there are some projects that have just paid bounty hunters after 1 or 2 years later and that is very much appreciated because they do not just forget about bounty hunters who also help promote the project.

Indeed it hurts bounty hunters if the distribution is too long and unclear. I hope the project will really think about and determine the distribution of tokens to bounty hunters clearly so that there is no unfair feeling.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 03:42:53 PM

Once a project Campaign is over find another good one and keep working, some projects will disappoint you and some will pay very late, might be months or years but do not worry, just keep working, if things works out fine you will receive your tokens and if not then life goes on.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 04:05:52 PM

I see that there are some projects that have just paid bounty hunters after 1 or 2 years later and that is very much appreciated because they do not just forget about bounty hunters who also help promote the project.

Indeed it hurts bounty hunters if the distribution is too long and unclear. I hope the project will really think about and determine the distribution of tokens to bounty hunters clearly so that there is no unfair feeling.
That's right, if those projects are still distributed to bounty hunters, I believe they are good and growing projects. Sadly for the current projects, they have listed the exchanges but find every reason to delay the bounty distribution.
Jateng

Activity: 1262
Merit: 148

Think Different

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 04:06:30 PM

I think it is possible, because we never know what will happen in the future about the project.
If the project listed on top exchanges later, then the bounty hunters must be got a decent reward.
My advice, if we get the reward and the price is peanut, don't sell it, just hold it.
Some bounty campaigns really take a lot of time before giving the reward or even the duration of the whole campaign. There are projects that takes a month but most of them takes a long period of time and other extend their campaign so that they reach the desire amount that they collect. I remember the campaign that I joined that they still pay even it takes all most half a year after the campaign and there is also a campaign that gives the reward partially to accumulate the price of the token. I get used to it, in joining bounty campaign you also need to be patience and always smart.

Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 05:02:16 PM

I totally sad for this word distribution will be start after IEO/ICO because it's thrre fake promise and they'll cheat many hunter. Every strong project want distribution after end of there bounty program because they have own power and never upset for bounty token.

Maxstl007

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 05:15:40 PM

I totally sad for this word distribution will be start after IEO/ICO because it's thrre fake promise and they'll cheat many hunter. Every strong project want distribution after end of there bounty program because they have own power and never upset for bounty token.
It's better to start doing research on reputable bounty managers in this forum and also watch out for stablecoin paying bounty campaigns or Bitcoin paying bounty campaign, to avoid not getting paid you can follow bounty detective, the value of the token after isn't the fault of bounty detective, hope you understand that
ZincUnrated

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 06:01:10 PM

Late bounties will only pay you well if you somehow get into those with poor or low participation. If that happens then there is a great chance of profiting decently from them due to the low participation. If that isn't the case then it becomes very difficult to gain any meaningful rewards by participating late. Since most hunters will have earned majority of the allocated tokens.
safem

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 06:23:49 PM

Definitely they do in most cases and the rewards are sometimes profitable. The only challenge there is that majority of the bounty participants would have exited the telegram channels of such projects before rewards are being released and by so doing may not benefit from it. It is always good to know the objectives and future prospects of project before one decides to participate in it so that if their is any need to wait for long, one will not hesitate to do so.It is also important to note that the fact that a project pays reward late does not mean it will be a profitable one as everything depends on the value of the project coin and sometimes on the kind of exchange in which the coin is listed.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 06:34:09 PM

This is a good advice, a perfect warning for bounty hunters who are lacking patience, projects might take time to launch but always be on look out and don't stop following the project social media accounts, if you stop following they might distribute a year later and you will miss

Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 07:35:47 PM

still have to be thankful if you still get paid for the old bounty, many people do not get paid and hit by fraud, that's like that.
its better paid late than not paid at all.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 10:24:41 PM

still have to be thankful if you still get paid for the old bounty, many people do not get paid and hit by fraud, that's like that.
its better paid late than not paid at all.

That should be ironic. Thanking them can boost their morals to do more, but I see no reason in doing that. I actually did receive something similar to that. I took it and moved on. Well, I was not really moved because I had already settled that in my mind that it's gone. So seeing it was just a mere plus. 
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:09:48 PM

Sounds true, it doesn't cost a thing to let your tokens stays in your wallet for years, they can make a comeback any time, moreover bounties only cost you your time and energy, no fund losses here
But our resources are into the bounty mate, though this is the truth about the whole thing, keeping those tokens for wallets doesn't cost us anything than to regret in the short time. Those dead projects tokens might not come back 100% but some good project will definitely bounce back, this time the project will swiftly come to us as profits. Personally, am still keeping my tokens till this time and hoping for a better tomorrow for them.

kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:41:05 PM

waiting for bounty payment which we have promoted 1 or 2 years ago in my opinion is a fortune because in reality many bounties that we support in the past have disappeared and are not paying bounty hunters
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:51:54 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2020, 10:05:08 PM by Akoldi_ibk

I can't say of 2 years ago, but three of the presumably dead tokens I got from bounty campaigns early last year are giving me joy at the moment. Mind you, I had these tokens in my wallet. If bounty of two years ago didn't reward you then, forget it. They won't do so now even when the market is favourable.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:54:59 PM

I can't say of 2 years ago, but three of the presumably dead tokens I got from bounty campaigns early last year are giving me joy at the moment. Anything can happen in crypto and seeing the success of DeFi platforms, many inactive projects are coming alive integrating DeFi into their ecosystem for survival. More dead/inactive projects might still come back to life.

Lucky for you I'd say. Not many projects can have that kind of miracle to attain good value in the market. Most of them are usually abandoned by their respective developers. But if you see that the team keeps on developing no matter what the situation is. Then I guess there's hope for that project. Otherwise, there's no chance that they can revive the dead project.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:08:11 PM

waiting for bounty payment which we have promoted 1 or 2 years ago in my opinion is a fortune because in reality many bounties that we support in the past have disappeared and are not paying bounty hunters

Like many startups, 90% of which die without taking their first steps along with investor money. We have a very similar situation, only our crypto startups first have to raise money, and only then try to realize themselves, otherwise they die even earlier than ordinary startups. Therefore, the fact that most of them do not pay funds is not surprising, 95% of them are simply not able to take place at the stage of fundraising.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 05:09:11 AM

look at dclinic and now rebranding to vic reward, its already run for 2 years and there is no sign the bounty will distributed. they just said soon soon and soon, and another example was current that managed by amazix .it also run more two years. maybe we need more patience to received it.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 06:27:47 AM

Well, there are some bounties that don't pay like bitwings right now. at present, bitwings are nearing their deadline to promise to distribute tokens for bounty payments. if the price will be worth later, I will believe that delaying the payment of the bounty is not always detrimental.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀