Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:34:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sometimes late bounties can still pay rewards  (Read 1983 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2020, 05:55:21 AM

Indeed late bounties can still pay rewards, but based on my experience, there are many bounty campaigns haven't paid their participants.
The most important thing from bounty campaign is first we must know 100% that they will pay us and when they will pay.
without that, we should avoid this kind of bounty campaign.

In case they are keeping the tokens in an escrow, then there is a chance of the bounty hunters getting their rewards. But as far as I know, very few of the bounties do that. Then there is always the risk of the project not reaching the soft-cap level. In such case, all the efforts made by the bounty hunters may get wasted. The investors may get their money back. But for the bounty hunters, it is going to be a wasted effort.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 08:51:41 AM

Since you won't know which exchange a bounty project will probably raise funds on you can't tell whether the project will raise softcap or hardcap easily, this is why its even better to promote listed projects or high quality projects

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 12:54:29 PM

Since you won't know which exchange a bounty project will probably raise funds on you can't tell whether the project will raise softcap or hardcap easily, this is why its even better to promote listed projects or high quality projects
I tried to participate in the bounty listed at exchanges, but after the bounty ended the price dropped many times and I only got a few pennies from it. It's best to choose new and potential projects
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 06:26:00 PM

I agree with TS, there are coins in my crypto portfolio that I did not manage to sell immediately after receiving, and over time their value approached 0. Recently I decided to revise the coins of old projects and was pleasantly surprised by the prices of some of them and the fact that the projects are actively developing.
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 06:29:02 PM

Now that bullrun is slowly getting better and more realistic it's a good time to start noticing few revaluation in your wallets, those tokens that looks like a complete waste of time can bound up once again, also many projects that got delayed for one reason or the other can decide to rush things up to take advantage of the bullrun effect

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 06:41:51 PM

I agree with TS, there are coins in my crypto portfolio that I did not manage to sell immediately after receiving, and over time their value approached 0. Recently I decided to revise the coins of old projects and was pleasantly surprised by the prices of some of them and the fact that the projects are actively developing.
I also started watching my portfolio. its value is constantly increasing and I like the way how all the things are developing. almost every day I sell some coins from my portfolio and getting profit

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 06:58:56 PM

no for me, most projects in 2018 don't pay me because they are scammers. there are no tokens at all in my wallet while promoting some of the previous projects. but I realized that it was my fault in choosing a bad project back then.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 03:25:17 AM

we all hope that past projects pay us back, or the coins they give us have a price. honestly, it only has a small percentage. To be honest, of the many projects that I participated in, only 1 project paid late but was quite worth it.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 05:43:31 AM

the project you promote 2years back can still come up and give you awesome reward, delays takes place sometimes that makes project team keep postponing listing on exchanges,  imagine promoting a project in 2018 paid you big reward in 2020 after you've already zero your mind that it's over? I want bounty hunters in the house to verify this, true or false??

Anyways, do not underestimate projects you promote a year or two years ago, they can still pay up and secondly do not leave or exit their telegram channel no matter how many years it's been, if you do you might be denied of your rewards
The project that i promoted 2 years ago already disappeared, i can't even access their website anymore, it's already a miracle if they are still around till to this day and developing their project.
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 12:36:49 PM

no for me, most projects in 2018 don't pay me because they are scammers. there are no tokens at all in my wallet while promoting some of the previous projects. but I realized that it was my fault in choosing a bad project back then.
Yes, I also got into a lot of bounty in 2018. But most of them are scams and I get nothing from them. Even those projects are dead and inactive at the moment. This year I have been more careful and selected better projects, but the results have not been too good
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 01:44:48 PM

Yes it's true that old forget bounty project can still bounce back to life but this doesn't mean you will make good money because it's still depends on the value of the coin, you can't be happy about the money that isn't in your reach yet.

Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 01:46:42 PM

Yes, I also got into a lot of bounty in 2018. But most of them are scams and I get nothing from them. Even those projects are dead and inactive at the moment. This year I have been more careful and selected better projects, but the results have not been too good
It's better to take risks with bounties that aren't too guaranteed because if you go around promoting listed bounties you will only make little pennies because many participants will join

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 03:20:23 PM

Yes it's true that old forget bounty project can still bounce back to life but this doesn't mean you will make good money because it's still depends on the value of the coin, you can't be happy about the money that isn't in your reach yet.
I can say that we will rerely seen that. There was only one from more than a hundred projects that can come back again and get a lot of interest from the investors. The bounty itself depends on the how much price that has already achieved.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 03:27:25 PM

I can't possibly remember any project that paid after two years of completing their bounty campaign. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I know it's rare for projects to change their mind after years of not paying. My compensation for doing any bounty is the experience I had. I carry out every campaign, hoping for payment and doing everything in my power to ensure that I get the payment, but when it's not forth coming, I forget about it and move ahead. There are more hurdles to be crossed and better days are always, ahead.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1438

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 03:37:20 PM

I also cant remember anyone that paid hunters after campaign has ended years ago. Even cant remember anything that has been developing for years and suddenly poped-up in 2020, got listed and its price went to moon.
Even old so called “promised to be successful 2019” bounty projects did not paid everyone rewards or if paid, did not brought much profit.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 03:47:44 PM

Yes it can also happen in this market, I used to be in bounty in 2018. Then the project went silent for 2 years and now they start to pay tokens to the bounty hunter, they still haven't listed in the awards. But I hope the price will go up because the project now has products and more

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 06:23:17 PM

Yes it can also happen in this market, I used to be in bounty in 2018. Then the project went silent for 2 years and now they start to pay tokens to the bounty hunter, they still haven't listed in the awards. But I hope the price will go up because the project now has products and more
such rewards can sometimes be a very joyous moment. I am always happy when I receive coins that I have forgotten a long time ago and now they cost 1000 dollars

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 07:11:24 PM

I also started watching my portfolio. its value is constantly increasing and I like the way how all the things are developing. almost every day I sell some coins from my portfolio and getting profit
I may have gotten greedy again, but I still hold my coins in anticipation of the altcoin season. Now I mostly sell coins that I received recently, I need to earn money on ETH in the run-up to 2.0 Grin
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 07:02:32 AM

The team have absolute decision when will distribute the reward for the hunters, and as a hunter we must follow that decision, but i believe that they never lie us, i been have rewarded from my work in 2017 and its blow on 2018 as example. and now i do bounty hunting and not get paid yet, some project already but some again not yet.
But in the way, we the bounty hunter can be so destructive sometime, when we get pay mostly will dump it in the market and make the listing price destroy like ruins, so the team have decision right to postpone it until the right time.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 08:27:44 AM

maybe it's true in some cases this happens, like mb8coin, and many more, it's just that I don't follow it.
however most projects that emerge a long time ago are usually considered a scam, so in comparison there are still more scam projects than have been successful in a long time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM