Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:10:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sometimes late bounties can still pay rewards  (Read 1983 times)
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 08:41:26 AM

It seems to me that many projects are deliberately dragging their time so that as many bounty hunters as possible forget about them and leave the telegram, so that in the end only the most stubborn will be awarded.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 08:41:31 AM

maybe it's true in some cases this happens, like mb8coin, and many more, it's just that I don't follow it.
however most projects that emerge a long time ago are usually considered a scam, so in comparison there are still more scam projects than have been successful in a long time.

its because its not that hard to create a scam project compare to a project that is not scam because you are going to carefully craft it . in scam projects you can easily plagiarize others content  .

its true that mb8coin made a comeback ?  on what year is it . im curious because i was a part of thier campaign before but not on the bounty . i only recived bitcoin payments instead but im still thankful .
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2020, 09:20:20 AM

It seems to me that many projects are deliberately dragging their time so that as many bounty hunters as possible forget about them and leave the telegram, so that in the end only the most stubborn will be awarded.

There are various tactics used by the project team to deny deserving rewards to the bounty hunters. Extending the campaign without a solid reason is one of them. Other popular tricks include making the KYC mandatory to receive the rewards, once the campaign is over. There will be no mention about KYC at the start. But once the campaign is finished, they will demand that the bounty hunters must undergo KYC.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:42:35 AM

even i know bounties that didn't pay bountyreward to supporter. i am participate in current bounty campaign and its still active in developtment , even their user app increase smoothly based on google play. current already more than 2 years and no sign they will pay bounty hunter or not. even this token not tradeable due some reason.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:46:15 AM

Your topic is weird lol  Grin, almost got me confused until I read your post, anyways you are very correct, old bounties can come back to life and live up to their expectations, it's wrong to give up on projects you promoted because they haven't paid hunters, you can never tell

We bounty hunters hate delayed payment to our efforts, these developers are not keeping their promise some of the them intentionally delayed payments so bounty hunters will lose interest and will just get out of the telegram and do not look back and they keep their coin.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 10:04:35 AM

Well it is better late than nothing, i already experience different bounty and everything in bounty is always depend on the team and the manager of the campaign, there are a lot of bounty that didnt pay bounty payment in time some takes a very long time to send the payment.

LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 10:38:01 AM

Yes it can also happen in this market, I used to be in bounty in 2018. Then the project went silent for 2 years and now they start to pay tokens to the bounty hunter, they still haven't listed in the awards. But I hope the price will go up because the project now has products and more
such rewards can sometimes be a very joyous moment. I am always happy when I receive coins that I have forgotten a long time ago and now they cost 1000 dollars
Such things only happen once in a blue moon. In most cases when they're paying you like very late then there's no guarantee the coins/tokens will have price or maybe still not listed anywhere. I've seen lots of such cases where they don't even have a value. But I'm sure there are others that were lucky enough to have a good bag of payments.
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 06:52:36 PM

Are there any bounties like that? they distributing the rewards after 2 years?. Most of the projects that never give the rewards are a scam, that's it!. I don't think the team will plan to distribute the rewards after long years.
Indeed true, if the project is under good management then they will over the distribution after the campaign is done and those who haven't distribute the rewards on time of failure to distribute it are mostly unprofessional or could be scammers.
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 09:04:13 PM

The reason they delayed distributing tokens was price protection, but the prices kept crashing every day and until the bounty hunters received their tokens, they only received 1-2 cents for their work. . That's the general state of bounty this year, so don't expect too much from them

Nancyo

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 07:03:00 PM

You are right in a way, I haven't joined bounties as of 2018 but I have friends that have and I have seen them cash out real big from a project that they did years back and have forgotten about it, well I guess Bounty requires patience

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:18:02 PM

Bzx was one of those late paying projects and now look at it, recently it reached its ATH at almost 2$ and they paid thousands of tokens to social media campaign participants, so it was well worth the wait. But yes, most of those late paying projects tend to fail either way, so even if you receive your long forgotten tokens, they tend to be close to worthless.
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:05:04 PM

It often happens that bounties take a very long time to pay rewards but that's rare because the project I participated in ended up in a scam but some didn't, and one of them might be satt-token which in the near future will hold a listing that is a crazy project because the CEO is too ambitious to raise funds but the funny thing is that this year they got quite a large amount of funds and their project is now getting a little more softcap after waiting for almost 2 years to hold ico.

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:53:25 PM

the project you promote 2years back can still come up and give you awesome reward, delays takes place sometimes that makes project team keep postponing listing on exchanges,  imagine promoting a project in 2018 paid you big reward in 2020 after you've already zero your mind that it's over? I want bounty hunters in the house to verify this, true or false??

Anyways, do not underestimate projects you promote a year or two years ago, they can still pay up and secondly do not leave or exit their telegram channel no matter how many years it's been, if you do you might be denied of your rewards

Personally, i don't really agree with you to some point. All of crypto projects have project managers who are very greedy and are just interested in the money they will make out of the project rather than the progress of the project and some don't really pay bounty hunters. I know a particular project that haven't paid bounty hunters for about a year and half. They just used bounty hunters for free without paying them.
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:59:40 PM

The reason they delayed distributing tokens was price protection, but the prices kept crashing every day and until the bounty hunters received their tokens, they only received 1-2 cents for their work. . That's the general state of bounty this year, so don't expect too much from them
The new project doesn't want the price to be dumped by bounty hunters. New projects and bounty admin are making several rules for that like low allocation, late payment, two or three separate distribution. Under 0.05 percent allocation rewards bounty campaign price shouldn't be dumped if legitimate campaign. Still some projects afraid to distribute rewards of bounty like Radix DTL bounty will be distributed after 1 year.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:11:09 PM

only bounties from good projects and have a good bpunty manager who will still pay, and I am sure 90% will not be paid,
if the bounty is indeed a scam, there have been many cases here, so don't expect too much from the bounty that promises it

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: