Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:33:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sometimes late bounties can still pay rewards  (Read 1983 times)
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 06:50:39 AM

I don't like bounties that takes too long to distribute rewards to bounty hunters, some even take years, that's very annoying, there is nothing you can do to turn things around than to always carry on, do not relent once you are through with a bounty project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 06:57:35 AM

Yeah there are many projects like these, don't ever leave a campaign where the team are still active even if they were not able to list their coins/tokens in any exchange base on their road map
because there is a big chance that they are devising a new strategy on how to market their project correctly even if it will take years for them to complete.

On the other hand, some campaigns force you to wear the signatures and stay in their groups etc or you forfeit tokens so this is one way of blackmailing people to stay and inflate numbers and presence,,, for me you stay as long as you were supposed to, and if payment does not come, the project should be flagged.

Then again,,, I think people should just give up on all these fake projects and their false promises. They are the reason for the big winter.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 07:15:44 AM

the project you promote 2years back can still come up and give you awesome reward, delays takes place sometimes that makes project team keep postponing listing on exchanges,  imagine promoting a project in 2018 paid you big reward in 2020 after you've already zero your mind that it's over? I want bounty hunters in the house to verify this, true or false??

Anyways, do not underestimate projects you promote a year or two years ago, they can still pay up and secondly do not leave or exit their telegram channel no matter how many years it's been, if you do you might be denied of your rewards

I don't beleive this thing and have never seen projects like that before. They let us keep garbage and hope for a long time. I had experienced with some projects like this , so now I don't put too much emphasis on what I will be received anymore

PerfectCircle

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 07:19:55 AM

It's why I don't like new projects that hasn't been listed on exchanges yet, they take too much time to launch and getting listed again will take extra time like months, it's better to promote projects that are trading like Oikos Project or ARCS from bounty detective

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 08:14:34 AM

It's why I don't like new projects that hasn't been listed on exchanges yet, they take too much time to launch and getting listed again will take extra time like months, it's better to promote projects that are trading like Oikos Project or ARCS from bounty detective
Being a bounty hunter needs to have patience because it doesn't mean that the bounty program of a project has ended, they should now payout or reward their participants as soon as possible. It really doesn't go that way because it takes a lot of process for them to get listed in an exchange for your token to have a value, before they distribute it to their bounty hunters. So don't blame the new projects who makes late distribution.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 10:06:50 AM

I've received my bounty reward from a bounty campaign I participated almost a year ago and that reward is still worthless because it still has no value.
I do not understand why they would distribute it when their token has no value. I, like you, this year I have received a few tokens from the bounty that I have joined since early 2019, they said that the token will soon be listed in exchanges but so far nothing has happened.

Gunday_07

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 10:27:31 AM

It's normal for old projects that you thought was dead get launched and pay up, always expect the unexpected but the part thing you don't want to do as a bounty hunter is to stop following the group of the projects they've promoted because the bounty project looks dead

Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 10:58:54 AM

It's normal for old projects that you thought was dead get launched and pay up, always expect the unexpected but the part thing you don't want to do as a bounty hunter is to stop following the group of the projects they've promoted because the bounty project looks dead
That's different, some times when you are seeing it was a trusted project and it will be paid the hunters a year after the launch of the project we can't call that as a shit scam project but in another case, a crap project that has been showing an indication if they will not pay the hunters will never pay the reward.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 01:24:48 PM

You are right in a way, I haven't joined bounties as of 2018 but I have friends that have and I have seen them cash out real big from a project that they did years back and have forgotten about it, well I guess Bounty requires patience
The year 2017-2018 was a great time for bounty. If someone can take advantage of that time and join the bounty then I believe they will get a lot of money from it. At the present time there is too little good bounty, if they are silent then the project has turned into a scam or died.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 01:30:19 PM

You are right in a way, I haven't joined bounties as of 2018 but I have friends that have and I have seen them cash out real big from a project that they did years back and have forgotten about it, well I guess Bounty requires patience
The year 2017-2018 was a great time for bounty. If someone can take advantage of that time and join the bounty then I believe they will get a lot of money from it. At the present time there is too little good bounty, if they are silent then the project has turned into a scam or died.
Very true!!! Thats the year were almost all bounty partcipants in different campaigns and airdrops got huge reward. Im one of the thousands bounty partcipants who profited from bounties were i have my own house
RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 02:27:02 PM

Don't  be a giving up bounty hunters, if a project disappoints you just go for other, remember that a disappointed project today still have a chance to surprise you tomorrow, it's crypto space for all I care, opportunities all around

kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 03:23:10 PM

It can still happen, but I think only a few projects are successful after a long period of hibernation. If there is any bounty that does not make payment after 6 months then I think you should forget about it and look for other campaigns. Don't rely too much on those projects because they won't be able to develop in the future
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 04:55:37 PM

A very strong project never accept long term for bounty/airdrop payment even if there was step by step guide. If a project keep promising 1-2 month then don't disappoints because they will paid confirm. Otherwise if a project make announced 1-2 year for bounty payment then never trust and keep forget it.

Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 09:16:47 PM

You are absolutely correct, those that did swipe $swp bounty in 2018 and are still holding can truly testify to this, that's why it's not a good idea to sell your bounty token for a penny. Lots of couple other bounties that are now yielding good reward after several years

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 11:20:29 PM

Although this is true, but it is only 1 out of 10 projects that will end up this way. There are different case scenarios in this issue; there are many projects which delayed reward and then the project becomes worthless that the team had to abandon it. There are also many projects which delayed reward and when it was paid, it was already trash. There are also projects which will delay reward, keep extending it and then refuses to pay hence coming up with unprovable excuses. In the same way, there are still projects which will delay the reward and when they finally want to pay, they will slash the reward badly that it ends up being trash. Thus, it can be seen that there many case scenarios in this particular issue, hence the reason I said only 1 out of 10 projects will delay and it will pay off in a good way.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 11:54:56 PM

I believe the surprise rewards in the future even it is difficult to do better since I was in this world I will lose more if I leave I think I will endure to the best of my ability to gain even a little profit at that amount I think my efforts feel awards.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 01:37:35 AM

the project you promote 2years back can still come up and give you awesome reward, delays takes place sometimes that makes project team keep postponing listing on exchanges,  imagine promoting a project in 2018 paid you big reward in 2020 after you've already zero your mind that it's over? I want bounty hunters in the house to verify this, true or false??

Anyways, do not underestimate projects you promote a year or two years ago, they can still pay up and secondly do not leave or exit their telegram channel no matter how many years it's been, if you do you might be denied of your rewards

Totally agree with you. The most rewarding bounty I have joined was those who distributed the rewards to participants after years the campaign had ended. Actually I totally forgot about the project and was surprised their distribution appeared in my wallet. Much more surprising is that seeing the equivalent was very big compared to what I am usually receiving from many bounties.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 01:29:27 PM

I haven't seen any bounty that pause the payment and then send the payment to the hunters 2 years later.
But i have seen several bounties, sent the payment and the reward was not much, but one year later the project is success and their token price increase. Bounty reward should be paid to hunters after the campaign ended, otherwise no one will trust the manager.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 01:33:41 PM

I have seen any bounty that pause the payment and then send the payment to the hunters 2 years later.
But i have seen several bounties, sent the payment and the reward was not much, but one year later the project is success and their token price increase. Bounty reward should be paid to hunters after the campaign ended, otherwise no one will trust the manager.
After the payment is stopped the project is marked as scam by the community which is not a good sign actually and you should always consider paying the bounty participants first before the other tasks as they are the backbone of a project when it comes to marketing and bringing the project in front of the eyes of potential investors and other general public. If I were a team member then I would definitely raise my voice in favor of bounty participants and will definitely ask to give them the priority. Most campaigns blame the bounty participants for dumps but if the project is good then in the long run it will definitely rise again and even be more profitable.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:55:20 PM

Absolutely true, this has been happening since the beginning and we have witnessed many bounty campaigns which had taken time but in the end, they had paid the bounty rewards. As a bounty hunter, we have learned one thing and that is patience and therefore we are prepared for situations like this one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: