Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Despite Many Participants, You Can Still Get Huge Rewards In Bounty.  (Read 2324 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 06:04:32 AM

And that's the problem of the bounty campaign was to long to end but the rewards we receive are only few dollar.
if you will only know that your going to recieve 1 usd in the next 4 months of working why insist to join ? but no we cant predict what will happen.  they dont put on the details that your only going to earn a dollar but instead they put millions  and you as a hunter will get a share with it depending on your work .

Most hunters participate on that kind of bounty are those newbie rank and doing only social media campaign even do the bounty rewards its only a small amount they sacrifice them self to that bounty campaign.
you cant be choosy if your rank is only a newbie because campaigns hardly accept it . campain owners know that it can only lead to abuse so they only lower the rewards to not attract abusers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 06:32:45 AM

There are only a few members here who join the article and youtube campaign that is why only a few are sharing the total bounty pool for the said campaign. It is rewarding but it requires skills and you need to be articulate to be able to create an article and a youtube content, and not all participants have this, some are not even fluent in English.  Honestly, I haven't joined any of it, but I must say that it is worth it if you were able to create your article or youtube video for a good potential project.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 06:42:12 AM

The Telegram bounties are by the far the most easiest in most cases, therefore there are hundred's of participants in almost every telegram bounty.
Which also means that you only get like 5$ worth of tokens for it.
Twitter and Facebook can bring you a little more but are also quite crowded because it's also pretty simple.
Signature Campaigns require more effort but also have less participants which should mean higher rewards.
Youtube and Article campaigns mean by far the most effort and also require you to be talented in what you are doing, at least that's how it should be because bad videos and articles are worth nothing.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 06:42:49 AM

There are only a few members here who join the article and youtube campaign that is why only a few are sharing the total bounty pool for the said campaign.
The bad news is if there are few people that joined the said campaign the bounty manager or the project behind it will reduce the pool on it. The best way is to try different campaign, you can either join translation or if the bounty has signature campaign that could also increase your rewards, just a reminder try to join bounties from good projects and DYOR.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 06:44:38 AM

And that's the problem of the bounty campaign was to long to end but the rewards we receive are only few dollar. Most hunters participate on that kind of bounty are those newbie rank and doing only social media campaign even do the bounty rewards its only a small amount they sacrifice them self to that bounty campaign.
For me If Im gonna joined a campaign, I will consider the duration and the budget of the category we are joining. For example they have allocated bigger on blogs and youtube then its good to join there. I will never joined again on social media task especially on facebook and twitter. These fields have a high number of participants. I cant imagine how much dollar I would take hom when paymeny time. So Id rather choose signature that is more likely easy to do and not hassle.

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 06:47:46 AM

There are only a few members here who join the article and youtube campaign that is why only a few are sharing the total bounty pool for the said campaign. It is rewarding but it requires skills and you need to be articulate to be able to create an article and a youtube content, and not all participants have this, some are not even fluent in English.  Honestly, I haven't joined any of it, but I must say that it is worth it if you were able to create your article or youtube video for a good potential project.

I thn many would actually want to join, its just that its too difficult to do when you don't have the video editing skills. I would rather be joining the signature campaign which I would have to spend more time than just uploading a video and go on to another campaign. Still its not usual to have more funds allocated to youtube/video campaign though. But because they are only few of them, they get more tokens.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 07:05:43 AM

And that's the problem of the bounty campaign was to long to end but the rewards we receive are only few dollar. Most hunters participate on that kind of bounty are those newbie rank and doing only social media campaign even do the bounty rewards its only a small amount they sacrifice them self to that bounty campaign.
When I was active in the ICO campaign I don't mind the long campaign as long as it will yield a good rewards and the potential of the coin is good, unfortunately so many campaign are very long and the project ends up as shit coin, total waste of time and effort there are a lot of that in bounty campaign.
Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 07:49:49 AM

Unlimited bounty participants is bad for bounties business, the project you promoting must have better value for you to get good rewards, too many participants will get you nothing but pennies for weeks of work or even months
Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 07:51:05 AM

the way I think is that if you want to get a big payout from a bounty, then you need to follow all types of bounties available such as social media, youtube, and others. well, the harder you work, the more results you get. it will be complete if the token price you support is high enough.
No you are wrong, joining all available Campaigns won't change anything, many new bounty projects have low max allocations like 30k max and if such bounty project has many participants it won't make a difference
Claudio99

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 08:04:11 AM

You can still get a huge reward from a bounty project will many participants? That's very hard to believe, you need to do some math on past bounty projects that became successful and see for yourself, limited participants is best strategy for today's bounties

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 10:38:55 AM

the way I think is that if you want to get a big payout from a bounty, then you need to follow all types of bounties available such as social media, youtube, and others. well, the harder you work, the more results you get. it will be complete if the token price you support is high enough.
No you are wrong, joining all available Campaigns won't change anything, many new bounty projects have low max allocations like 30k max and if such bounty project has many participants it won't make a difference
You should also see the price of coins too. Have you seen OIKOS and DIA? both were offering very nice reward to the participants too. I think that you must do a proper calculation to determine how much you will receive.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 11:12:30 AM

The thing is even if you find a good project with realtively little participant numbers and do the job, often they will scam and drefaud you in the end by reducing the bounty. This is what ParamauntDax did, they are scammers. It is okay if they state these rules in the beginning but most of them do not do that.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 11:13:06 AM

yes, I agree on article bounties that give better rewards. it also with the duration or our work period is little, maybe only making 2-3 articles along the bounty. but for beginners it will be difficult to make a good article without copy and paste. need special expertise for this article bounty because it is not about conversation or discussion. but we are required to make an interesting article about bounties so that readers have an interest.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 12:35:19 PM

The thing is even if you find a good project with realtively little participant numbers and do the job, often they will scam and drefaud you in the end by reducing the bounty. This is what ParamauntDax did, they are scammers. It is okay if they state these rules in the beginning but most of them do not do that.
That's right, like ispolink campaign. They have reduced the signature campaign's budget because there are few people participating in their campaign. In the end each participant only gets a few tokens from the original, it is clear bounty campaigns are breaking the rules and making things worse.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 12:41:57 PM

Many Bounty Hunters Are Increasing Daily On A Regular Basis Thereby Causing Many Hunters Feels Reluctant Of Paticipating In Nowaday Bounties Because Of Low And Unappreciated Rewards. Campaigns Managed By Bounty Detective Seems To Be Stressful Because Of Its Long Duration Of 12 Weeks And At The End Hunters Still Getting Poor Rewards Of $5, Lol. 😂

I Have Observed So Many Times That Article And Video Campaigns Have Less Participants While Hunters Feels It's Much Stressful And Brainstorming. Bounty Hunting Is All About Sacrificing Time, Energy, Data And Electricity. Now For You To Be A Good Hunter With High Rewards, You Have To Participate In Article And Video Campaigns Only, For Lower Ranks On Forum And Sometimes Signature Campaigns For Higher Ranks, Meanwhile Participating In Social Media Campaigns Gives Less Reward Because Of Many Participants. Try This And You Gonna Appreciate Me.
Whitepaper translation is better than articles because many participants are joining article Campaigns too, once the project has a quality use case you will see hundreds of participants writing article for the project

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 12:58:03 PM

You should also see the price of coins too. Have you seen OIKOS and DIA? both were offering very nice reward to the participants too. I think that you must do a proper calculation to determine how much you will receive.
I just checked the price of Oikos, it has gone up to 0.12 $ and still keep going up. Hopefully until bounty ends, the price will go up 0.3-0.5 $. Surely everyone will get a lot of money from this bounty

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 12:59:36 PM

Many Bounty Hunters Are Increasing Daily On A Regular Basis Thereby Causing Many Hunters Feels Reluctant Of Paticipating In Nowaday Bounties Because Of Low And Unappreciated Rewards. Campaigns Managed By Bounty Detective Seems To Be Stressful Because Of Its Long Duration Of 12 Weeks And At The End Hunters Still Getting Poor Rewards Of $5, Lol. 😂

I Have Observed So Many Times That Article And Video Campaigns Have Less Participants While Hunters Feels It's Much Stressful And Brainstorming. Bounty Hunting Is All About Sacrificing Time, Energy, Data And Electricity. Now For You To Be A Good Hunter With High Rewards, You Have To Participate In Article And Video Campaigns Only, For Lower Ranks On Forum And Sometimes Signature Campaigns For Higher Ranks, Meanwhile Participating In Social Media Campaigns Gives Less Reward Because Of Many Participants. Try This And You Gonna Appreciate Me.

Well, there are so many participants in the crypto currency world today who wants to join bounties. But to get a huge reward in bounties; you have to do a single thing work smart. Most hunters work 2 weeks from a 12 weeks bounty and expect to earn 100$, believe me it doesn't work that way.

I want to correct your mindset regarding social media campaigns; believe me twitter and LinkedIn sections of bounties are always rewarding; especially if you have a top tier accounts. Always do your own research irregardless.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 03:29:52 PM

not all projects are doing this. I participated in the first part of the OIKOS bounty campaign and they paid everything honestly and on time, and therefore I take part in the second part of the bounty campaign

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 03:40:59 PM

Definitely. The thing is you need to join crypto projects and bounties that are aligned to your expertise so you can use it as an advantage.However, you should be careful in choosing where to join since there are a lot of issues when it comes to the day of payment.

kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 04:02:06 PM

not all projects are doing this. I participated in the first part of the OIKOS bounty campaign and they paid everything honestly and on time, and therefore I take part in the second part of the bounty campaign
You will never see a campaign like that in the future. They work very professionally and everything is resolved very quickly. They also pay the bounty within 2 weeks after it ends, which is a great project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: