Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:52:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My 0.1 BTC Journey  (Read 1696 times)
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 05:37:15 PM

I started my journey of gathering btc in Dec 2019, with aim to accumulate 0.1 BTC. After 6 months I managed to accumlate 0.1 BTC. My original intention was to stop accumulation as soon as I have 0.1 btc but now I think I should go for 1 btc.
My suggestion to everyone out there is to invest as much as you can in bitcoin. Since we are in very uncertain situatoon and Bitcoin may be our new savior.  
Goog luck to everyone.

Edit. Many senior member asked to do share the path. I am a freelancer writer on crypto and blockchain. In December 2019, one of my client offered to pay me in btc, just for a trial I accepted his offer. It was just 20 USD but after that my primary mode of receiving payments became btc. Since in btc you get complete payment without any middlemen and within few hours. Honestly I realized benefits of btc after I received my first payment of 20 USD before that I thought its just a buzz word.

Saving bitcoin is really a good thing and I think for a lot of time it when I invest in bitcoin I always get a profit saving bitcoin. I think most of my funds came from the signature campaign and most of it I end up investing in bitcoin. I just watch the marketplace if it is a good time for selling my bitcoin depending on the value of bitcoin that I get because it depends on the market value in the market. I sell my bitcoin if it is not worth it investing my reward in the signature campaign. But when you look at it today if I just save every bitcoin from my signature campaigns it already a big profit.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2020, 06:18:35 PM

your story started happy but the ending didnt go well . btc on the year 2016 was still cheap so 0.8btc for someone that is a site creator is kinda small but thats okay because atleast you experience to use a btc for the first time  . now that you know that btc value can rose high , you can still try again . i know you can accumulate that amount or much higher than that with that skill you have  .  a journey doesnt always mean that its succesful but it can also started  as bad although you can fixed it and make it good in the long run  .

yes, it was still cheap in 2016.
I got 0.8 btc from several orders, not 1 order.  Grin
my rate was 0.1 btc for wp installation with a ready-made template.
I sold that btc and I used the money to pay my debt and bought a cheap smartphone.
the smartphone itself cost me 0.2 btc. now it becomes an expensive smartphone tho. lol
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2020, 07:02:33 PM

I think it was a great start for you and you should try to accumulate more as much as you could but we all know that the price could move anyway it would so it is also a risk you have to accept.
I also plan to accumulate at least 1 BTC and I would start it next year and see how much I could save and hold.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 07:32:15 AM

My suggestion to everyone out there is to invest as much as you can in bitcoin.
Everyone wants a good life and truth remains that people will always want to improve on their finances. By extension we all do want to save and invest. But that really isn't possible most times, especially when we barely have enough to eat and keep us afloat. I said afloat because I know someone may want to cite me one of those motivational speeches of how we take out a portion for savings before eating. Sometimes, people don't even have what to set aside for food let alone savings. OP, this isn't taking anything away from you on your determination on your journey so far. Kudos.

EDIT: oh and I forgot. Don't tell anyone how much BTC you have, both in person and online. You wouldn't want to be targeted by kidnappers and hackers.
Also, he should keep more than one wallets to prevent people from knowing what he's worth as we can easily trace all transactions on a single wallet on the blockchain. Alternatively, he can use a mixer to shield off prying eyes.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sapphire915

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 03:09:17 PM

Wow.Indeed, your endeavour to reach your goal within a finite time and awesome investment is highly commendable. Bitcoin really gives a great life to us if we will work much harder and learn to set a goal just like what you did. Congratulations and more bitcoins to earn here in Crypto Industry.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 05:06:26 PM

For new people who joined in the bitcoin world, accumulating 0.1 btc is not easy because they don't know where to find out. But it doesn't mean they can not do that because as long as they don't give up to search the way, they will make it someday. It's all about the time before they realize that they can collect 0.1 btc, even more than that. I am sure that we have the same dream to accumulate more bitcoin while still having time.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lankymanx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 01:58:50 PM

Is there anything else to do besides holding 0.1 btc in a bitcoin core wallet.
I was thinking to just put 0.5 in ETH or one of these ETH built layers like UNI or THETA or DOT or i dont know!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: