Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:18:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable coins for bounty hunters  (Read 32361 times)
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 02:29:42 PM

Agree with what you want, if hunters are paid with stable coins like that it will be very profitable and can measure the hunters income and will reduce losses for hunters because they will get paid in coins with existing value, Hopefully things like that are implemented by each project  new
the project team does not think about if it will be good or bad for the bounty hunters. they do only as it will be profitable for them and, as a rule, it is not profitable for them to pay with stable coins

They only think about the purpose of the success of a project that is being developed,it is natural if that is the case, hunters just hope that they cannot demand more if the project is successful and the token goes into the market and there are many enthusiasts so that it has value, therefore hunters and teams and people who participate benefit too

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeehaxan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 02:34:35 PM

I know this have been discussed several times on this forum but yet I will like to drop this again, I'm sure few new developers are among us here, so here we go

It will be a whole new story if new projects can start paying bounty hunters in USD or stablecoin, this have few advantages over paying with your own tokens, if new projects find it as a most for people to try out their new Blockchain they should use airdrops instead, airdrops has the lowest rewards, hardly to get 2$ in airdrops today

As for bounties please start paying in USDT, DAI or USDC, this will erase your sense of 'bounty hunters are killing new projects' idea

I like the idea but it could have been better if it had come from project teams or bounty managers because mostly bounty hunters voice is ignored or less heard.
I hope there will be some sort of solution that will benefot both the projects and bounty hunters in the future.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 02:51:12 PM

Most new projects will not have the budget to do bounty payments in USDT or Bitcoin. They need to raise capital to develop the project, which is why they created bounty to attract investors. If they had the money, I believe they wouldn't need to make a pointless bounty like it is now.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2020, 03:30:09 PM

Bounty hunters have both positive and negative sides when paid using stable coins
The positive side: being able to know the payment every week or at the end of the campaign and lucky if the token price is cheap when listing
Negative side: will feel disappointed when the token price is expensive when listing
Meanwhile, the project's goal of conducting a bounty is to introduce their project to everyone and the token must also be distributed to many people (hunters).

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

articlecity

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 03:38:50 PM

Personally i would love to be paid in stablecoins lile usdt, usdc or pax etc because not only the project will save itself from selling pressure but bounty hunters will be able to spend the stablecoins very quickly both for expenses or buying their favorite coins and this will not dump the project tokens and hunters will also get a stable value.

|▌ BlockMembers.io ▐| THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE
∎   AUTO CONSTRUCTION   ∎ END TO END AUTOMATION
Announcement Thread  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Telegram  ▪  Twitter  ]
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 06:43:24 PM

I think you don't know the situation but new projects are offering their tokens to attract investors which means they needed fund for themselves in order to continue their projects and yet you are asking for a stable and easy to liquefy currency. I think all you need to do is do some research first about the project and their potential before joining so you will not waste your time doing bounty works for a worthless coin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1371

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 09:36:39 PM

Personally i would love to be paid in stablecoins lile usdt, usdc or pax etc because not only the project will save itself from selling pressure but bounty hunters will be able to spend the stablecoins very quickly both for expenses or buying their favorite coins and this will not dump the project tokens and hunters will also get a stable value.

Yes, everyone supports the idea of paying bounty hunters with stablecoins, but I think that project managers will not agree to this idea because they want to promote the token of their project if it is not listed on the exchanges to gain popularity, and it will be very expensive to pay bounty hunters in stablecoins against the dollar, In the event that their project is new and they do not have a budget and investors.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 10:05:46 PM

I know this have been discussed several times on this forum but yet I will like to drop this again, I'm sure few new developers are among us here, so here we go

It will be a whole new story if new projects can start paying bounty hunters in USD or stablecoin, this have few advantages over paying with your own tokens, if new projects find it as a most for people to try out their new Blockchain they should use airdrops instead, airdrops has the lowest rewards, hardly to get 2$ in airdrops today

As for bounties please start paying in USDT, DAI or USDC, this will erase your sense of 'bounty hunters are killing new projects' idea

afaik the good projects will pay bounty hunters with BTC/ETH or stable coin, of course with escrow. i ever joined some bounties that paid with BTC and USDT, the projects are still alive till now. i agreed with you, that bounties must paid with stable coin to keep appreciate the hunters works. at least they should be paid by coins that have listed on the market.

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 11:42:53 PM

Most new projects will not have the budget to do bounty payments in USDT or Bitcoin. They need to raise capital to develop the project, which is why they created bounty to attract investors. If they had the money, I believe they wouldn't need to make a pointless bounty like it is now.
I think that you are missing something from here. In this case, I should explain about the project will be paying the hunters at the end of the crowdsale and they will also pay the hunters based on what they have already achieved. If the project has already passed the softcap or even touched the hardcap and can we say they have no budget?

denasha92

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 11:57:06 PM

good idea. that's why i'm still confused, why some hunter still accept the bounty that paid with the projects token? we still don't know about their future. also will they paid or not in the end ? sometimes they mentioned the big bounty pool in their post title to lure some hunters. but in the end, hunters spend their time about 12 weeks just for earned 5 dollars.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 01:34:23 PM

Right now, the Altcoinstalks forum is running a 1Xbit ad signature campaign where the pay-off in stablecoin seems to be USDT. Up to 30 coins per week. However, they do not conduct ICOs and do not issue their own token. There is only a signature campaign with an avatar and a regular ad text under our posts. Moreover, only 21 participants of the three highest ranks were recruited.
I have seen something like this several times.
With regular ICOs, paying bounty hunters in stablecoins isn't profitable. To prevent the bounty hunters from immediately lowering the price of their new tokens, ICO teams began to pay their tokens in monthly installments or after a certain time.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 01:40:10 PM

I'm so sure that bounty hunters would love to be paid in stable coin. In fact the greatest fair of bounty hunters is working so hard for a project that may end up distributing tokens that will never have a market. There are several new projects that conducted bounties and their tokens are still lieing in my wallet without a value. If bounties can be paid in stable coin, it would make bounty hunting more lucrative.
Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 03:07:57 PM

I can't find details on bounties that paid participants in Bitcoin but I've seen those who paid in Tron and Ethereum like IOI and others but it's always bounty hunters choice, I won't mind joining unless the project isn't that good enough or smell unsafe
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 03:13:56 PM

I don't really like bounty campaign payment in stablecoins or bitcoin. Because the budget of that bounty is very low and limited to only a few participants, I prefer token-paid bounties, because once listed on the exchange its price can go up many times and help I have more profit
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 03:27:48 PM

Actually, we can get more profit if we getting paid by the project's token / coin because the value can increasing if the project success.
Getting paid by stable coins is not always good, but at least it will provides you a guarantee of the reward value.

very difficult to get tokens from a valuable bounty project. before joining we have to check all about the project that we are going to work on, we also have to ask a lot of questions on all the social media channels they have in order to get clearer information about the project, if we have been extra careful in choosing a project but still getting worthless tokens from the project, for me it was a bad experience that is hard to forget.

TheMystic

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 03:56:02 PM

Op is actually correct, but it's difficult for developers and bm to do so, looking at the funds already put into the project. But if really it can be implemented, then the hunters will decide if to buy the token or stay with reward. And also the team will be rest assured there native token is not dumped by there supposed hunters. It's a good idea by the op, tho few team do this, but will all project team and Bounty managers do this? And save themselves the fear of dump?

► ClipX ◄ ♦ The World’s first Blockchain E-Learning Platform ♦ ► ClipX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂ | ▸Whitepaper
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 04:07:00 PM

Op is actually correct, but it's difficult for developers and bm to do so, looking at the funds already put into the project. But if really it can be implemented, then the hunters will decide if to buy the token or stay with reward. And also the team will be rest assured there native token is not dumped by there supposed hunters. It's a good idea by the op, tho few team do this, but will all project team and Bounty managers do this? And save themselves the fear of dump?

If truly a team believes in their own project, they can spare part of the raised funds and pay hunters in USDT, instead of using their tokens, hence they won't blame hunters if they dump when distributed. Some projects have done that in the past like Probit exchange, and it went smoothly. However, it's always a challenge for most team members to do so, they would rather prefer distributing their tokens.
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:24:27 PM

Would be great if all new bounty projects will start paying hunters in stable coins but know that the possiblity of Earning big amount of reward will be no more, I still remember tachyon protocol that the whole bounty allocation is not up to 10k in dollars but after trading starts it goes way higher, this is something you can't get with stable coins

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 06:36:39 PM

This is actually a great way to pay bounty hunters and this way the payout will be actual. See the situation when the team says 1% of tokens and looking at the IEO or ICO prize, we get attracted to it assuming will get hundreds of dollars. But when actually the coin or token hits the exchange, the real value we see and our rewards are worth of few dollars.

Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:40:02 PM

How I wish bounties could only be rewarded with stablecoin like USDT or USDC, I would have been very happy and the title bounty hunter would have been more reputable. As it stands, only a handful of projects are willing to pay bounty hunters in btc or ethereum. Most can only afford to pay with their tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: