Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable coins for bounty hunters  (Read 32361 times)
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 10:04:42 PM

good idea, but I think there are only a few projects that dare to pay bounty hunters with stable coins. If this happens, the bounty hunter will be more enthusiastic at work, especially if the prize is held by the bounty manager, it will definitely avoid a scam. especially like pay gambling projects with BTC.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cekerula

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 10:41:55 PM

Paying bounty hunters with stable coins I don't think is good, because your income is still I mean following the stable coin price movement itself, unlike tokens or eth whose prices can change at any time and can give you more income if the project is successful.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 10:47:35 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2020, 01:20:33 AM by StephenJH

No one will pay you in stablecoins, if you want to get USDT, go to the factory and work and transfer your salary to stablecoins. Why should developers do this? After all, they have tokens of their project, why waste it?
You can also get rewards in the BTC by finding bounty companies of the best managers of this forum! Just keep in mind the requirements there are high!
I know this is aggressive way of forming community opinion but the stable coin payments will solve many unexpected problems for both bounty managers and hunters. After all, the tokens are on hold for getting ready for exchange which can be done in a year. Maybe the team will abandon the project and the token will be worthless. It is currently not possible to convert the bounty tokens to top cryptocurrencies, so getting a reward in stable altcoins can solve the all problems mentioned here. The only thing I am afraid of is fake ERC20 token contracts which are created by scammers to trap the bounty hunters, unfortunately.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 10:52:24 PM

I thought that would be impossible, because not all teams could afford to pay participants using stable coins. getting paid in real tokens is a challenge, it could give you more and it could be the other way around., people try to avoid falling token prices, that's why they prefer to be paid in stablecoins but not with me.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 08:35:58 AM

The thing is, if projects would be paying in stable coins, the actual rewards would be much smaller that those that would be made in their tokens. Very few projects would "sacrifice" 100 K of tether for this type of marketing services, its much easier to give out ERC-20 tokens that have been created for free.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 01:14:10 PM

I think the project wont increase their cost for bounty hunters. They already struggle on development stage so i think only few project want to pay bounty hunter with stable coins. Last time i joined injective bounty they pay the bounty hunters with ETH first phase. For second and third phase they pay with USDT.
Maybe because of the fact that the ETH price changes with the market and thus the team would have to spend more or less if they buy the ETH earlier depending on the market but by paying for the USDT already at the start of the bounty, the budget of the team won't be affected by the market fluctuations. I also think that the participants should be paid in terms of the stable coins or maybe in the terms of a coin that is having a reputation and not in terms of the token created by the team. Because when the people join the bounty they join it because the amount promised in terms of USD equivalent value is always pretty high but the actual return is way too low.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:25:44 PM

From every indication, bounty hunters would prefer to be paid with stable coin. Some hunters may even be willing to collect half the amount in stable coin and carry out same task, but the issue is that most new projects would prefer to pay in their novel tokens Inorder to improve liquidity and circulation of the tokens. Getting a project to pay in stable coin or btc and other popular coin is quite difficult as compared to those paying on their own coin.

It all depends on how confident you are in the project. Now I am 100% confident in my project. It is already traded on the interbank market, has excellent technology and is expected to succeed in this. I don't doubt it. So I'm sure I'll make good money advertising it. And much more if this reward was set in stable coins.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:31:20 PM

stable coins for bounty hunters have been widely used in this forum, although only a few,
but the bounty manager here has provided this option, although usually Bitcoin is used for payment,
but it is the same as stable coins, because they pay according to the current rate Also,
in the future I'm sure bounties will become popular again

motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:52:19 PM

sincerely I've seen a great deal of projects pay their members with stable coins, for example, USDT,. Notwithstanding, we need to realize that not all projects have the assets to pay awards with stable coins. They rather will pay with their own tokens, however, this way contains a ton of issues. Be that as it may, as a tracker, we have relatively little capacity to change those things.

cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:09:35 PM

One funny thing about this scenario is that it is not only stable coins they Can pay Bounty hunters with.

There are stellar and trx token, i have seen an xrp paid Bounty campaign as well as an eth paid Bounty campaign.

Everyone just want an excuse to pass the blame around
Very true, IOI bounty campaign paid participants with Tron coin, I think around 150,000 Tron for the bounty allocation, this is a very good idea, no fear of dumps from bounty hunters, only scam developers will see this as a wrong idea, those who already have plans to exit scam on investors
Scam developer?
I think you are wrong, the developer paid you with their token because they want the token to spread and can be used by many people. So that their tokens can be famous and widely used by other people, so that market stability can be achieved.

For scam developers, I think you should learn to understand verified accounts so that you don't get fooled by scam developers.

And if a project doesn't pay for it there are 2 possibilities.
1. Scam because the developers have taken money away, and this will definitely be in legal proceedings because large investors have legal counsel.
2. the project fails, if the project fails automatically no tokens will be sold, so there is no income for the team and bounty hunter.

these are my thoughts, sorry if wrong. Smiley
Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:52:01 PM

i didnt agree with you, if you looks like DIA or DEGO project then you can see their coin/token price pump looks like a rocket, if they pay with stable coin for hunter then hunters are missed their project advantage.but its true many project are skip when their target fill up.so try to select real project & marketing this. i hope hunters are get some profit.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 12:49:26 AM

I agree with this. Most of the coins these days are most likely to drop its price and by this hunters arent properly paid what they worked for.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 02:12:41 AM

I think it's good to join bounty campaigns with stable coins paying to us. However the majority of new bounty campaigns also has their own coin or token to be distributed to their participants. They need to produce that coin and bring it to the crypto market to become known and popular so that investors would enjoy and make that token their investment.
AndRE177

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 11:28:07 PM

i didnt agree with you, if you looks like DIA or DEGO project then you can see their coin/token price pump looks like a rocket, if they pay with stable coin for hunter then hunters are missed their project advantage.but its true many project are skip when their target fill up.so try to select real project & marketing this. i hope hunters are get some profit.

It is quite difficult to choose a project that will at least pay something. It is even more difficult to find a project whose coins will fly to the moon and you will earn a lot of money for shitposting. Therefore, it is better to choose the golden mean and work for a fixed rate in stable coins or bitcoins.

Wulan_maniez

Activity: 840
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 11:50:15 PM

Yeah, surely we already know that there have been ICOs that pay hunters with ethereum and xrp coins. But that happens if ico project developers care deeply about the quality that determines the future fate of their coins in the future, because they are serious about creating their coins. The coin will have the direction to suit the purpose of the whitepaper of the project.
But unfortunately, there are few projects that make it to the top for various reasons. So eventually the project became undirected and died in the end.

/font]
AndRE177

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:55:16 PM

Yeah, surely we already know that there have been ICOs that pay hunters with ethereum and xrp coins. But that happens if ico project developers care deeply about the quality that determines the future fate of their coins in the future, because they are serious about creating their coins. The coin will have the direction to suit the purpose of the whitepaper of the project.
But unfortunately, there are few projects that make it to the top for various reasons. So eventually the project became undirected and died in the end.

Every project can't be successful. Because in the crypto market, there is competition among projects for investors ' money. Even if the projects are different, but come out for investment at the same time, they will still compete for my and your money. Personally, I always choose carefully and I manage to make a good choice often enough.

Tahid12

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 09:13:16 PM

Some project offer to pay hunters with stable coins even btc and eth...even pay reward before finish theirs token sale, as they have enough fund to promote their project.but in most of the cases, team don't have enough fund to promote their project.they have to rely on fund that raise through token sale.they don't want to give that funds or stable coins to hunters cause they plan to develop their project with that raised fund

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 11:06:13 PM

The last project that I can remember is an injective protocol campaign. This projects promised to pay Ethereum every two weeks but this project also cheated bounty hunters. Change the rules 3 times to reject more hunters. Most of the time stablecoin paid promise campaign rewards is very low, where some of them are fake.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 04:33:18 AM

I very rarely see bounties that pay with Ethereum, XRP, USDT or DAI,
because most projects hold bounties without spending their own capital, so the prize is the token / coin they make, but the problem is when the price falls and the one to blame is the bounty hunter who should the CEO or the project team anticipate this.
Of course, not many projects will make it to the top, because they start their projects without strong capital, sooner or later a project like this will be left behind and eventually die.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 04:45:20 AM

The last project that I can remember is an injective protocol campaign. This projects promised to pay Ethereum every two weeks but this project also cheated bounty hunters. Change the rules 3 times to reject more hunters. Most of the time stablecoin paid promise campaign rewards is very low, where some of them are fake.

Bounties with stable coin payments will usually be able to attract more bounty participants but sometimes this also causes
participants to often forget to research the project in more depth.
I don't know about the injective protocol but I agree with you that Most of the stable coin paid promise campaign rewards are very low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: