Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:04:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable coins for bounty hunters  (Read 32361 times)
jdnthny

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

Futurov

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 05:06:44 AM

I know this have been discussed several times on this forum but yet I will like to drop this again, I'm sure few new developers are among us here, so here we go

It will be a whole new story if new projects can start paying bounty hunters in USD or stablecoin, this have few advantages over paying with your own tokens, if new projects find it as a most for people to try out their new Blockchain they should use airdrops instead, airdrops has the lowest rewards, hardly to get 2$ in airdrops today

As for bounties please start paying in USDT, DAI or USDC, this will erase your sense of 'bounty hunters are killing new projects' idea

Well I think those successful bounty campaign that is being manage by some of the well respected bounty managers such as yahoo, hhmpuz and sylon are paying not in terms of their actual token but instead they are paying it by either BTC, Ethereum or USD because they know that with this method of payment it will really lessen or eradicate the dumping of their token.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 02:58:45 AM

I think they pay bounty hunters with their tokens because they want to increase the stability of the tokens so that prices are stable and there is less risk of being dumped Because of the tokens held by many people. and I think the tokens were distributed because they wanted to create a good trading volume.

what do you think about it?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 05:34:34 AM

The idea of a bounty campaign is that you a paid in the token you promote. But the other side of the medal is that the token is not guaranteed to be a success. So bounty hunters always face to some risks. Actually, the one I take part in now pays in tron and I've received my bonus recently.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 05:52:34 AM

Well, developers will never take such risks and pay bounty hunters in stablecoins. What if their project fails? they will have tremendous losses. And if they pay in the tokens hunters promote, developers have no risks.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 06:38:01 AM

It is quite difficult to choose a project that will at least pay something. It is even more difficult to find a project whose coins will fly to the moon and you will earn a lot of money for shitposting. Therefore, it is better to choose the golden mean and work for a fixed rate in stable coins or bitcoins.

There are signature campaigns that pay in BTC. But it is not easy to get enrolled for such campaigns. You may get a slot only if you have very good reputation in terms of merit score, and a decent enough forum rank. For the new users, it is very tough to find a signature campaign which makes the payment in BTC. So my advice to the new users is to first increase their reputation and rank. Until then they can do these bounties. But don't expect much in rewards during this time.
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 10:41:06 AM

I am completely in favor of this proposal to use the stable coins as payment for the bounty hunters so one would have the certainty of being paid the right amount for their work and not waste time for any small change, the value of the new coins one time on the market is always uncertain
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 03:59:54 PM

Well, developers will never take such risks and pay bounty hunters in stablecoins. What if their project fails? they will have tremendous losses. And if they pay in the tokens hunters promote, developers have no risks.

I agree with, but it a loss-loss situations for bounty hunters, if the projects fails then bounty hunters will get nothing, sometimes when the projects is successful, they won't give the rewards immediately that sometimes causes the coins to drop its value. I would love to see them give Half-half, Half project's token, them Half stable or fiat coins, if you are starting a project you are willing to fund for promotions.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 06:08:31 PM

If the developer has trust in their project they will invest in it and can pay stablecoins. It's less likely to fail if the developers promote the project well and if it really has a working function. There's still signature campaign who pays btc and eth tho.

Chramichsw

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 07:33:33 PM

Some project offer to pay hunters with stable coins even btc and eth...even pay reward before finish theirs token sale, as they have enough fund to promote their project.but in most of the cases, team don't have enough fund to promote their project.they have to rely on fund that raise through token sale.they don't want to give that funds or stable coins to hunters cause they plan to develop their project with that raised fund
On the part of any project, allocating large funds to bounty hunters would be very foolish.

Most of it must, of course, be allocated for the development of the project, the rest of the funds for advertising, namely, to pay bounty hunters.
Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 08:19:11 PM

As for bounties please start paying in USDT, DAI or USDC, this will erase your sense of 'bounty hunters are killing new projects' idea

I totally agree with your opinion. However, this is rarely done by projects that are still in the promotional stage (not yet successful). This habit is done by projects that have been successful and promoted through the board service.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 11:41:50 AM

stable coin guarantee is indeed quite difficult to understand. However, as a bounty hunter, there are many choices of coins. Can be used as a lot of opportunities. But you still have to be vigilant and careful in choosing, without promotion, in my opinion, it will not be as popular as a promotion.
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 12:00:51 PM

An absolutely correct post. If projects at the bounty stage finally begin to pay for the services of bounty participants in US dollars or some stablecoins, then this will certainly contribute to an increase in the price of the project's tokens after they appear on the exchanges.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 12:17:53 PM

I know this have been discussed several times on this forum but yet I will like to drop this again, I'm sure few new developers are among us here, so here we go

It will be a whole new story if new projects can start paying bounty hunters in USD or stablecoin, this have few advantages over paying with your own tokens, if new projects find it as a most for people to try out their new Blockchain they should use airdrops instead, airdrops has the lowest rewards, hardly to get 2$ in airdrops today

The project will not pay in a stable coin. Even most of the projects don't want to pay hunters and make excuses. But not only stable coin hunters will accept any coin that can be traded in the market. Many projects already paid in ETH and TRX so this can be a solution for project dumping after bounty distribution. Though I think hunters sell can affect little to a project price but still some people blame hunters for dumping.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 10:32:32 PM

An absolutely correct post. If projects at the bounty stage finally begin to pay for the services of bounty participants in US dollars or some stablecoins, then this will certainly contribute to an increase in the price of the project's tokens after they appear on the exchanges.
How come? the price of a coin can go up without a holder? I think coins can go up in price because there are many strong holders, and there are good features or technology that can be applied in the real world.

tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 10:41:47 PM

Now there are projects that pay for the services of bounty hunters in bitcoins and ether. However, such projects are not enough for everyone. If bounty hunters stopped participating in campaigns where payment is made with tokens, the projects would offer payment in other stable coins.

you're right, if you want to paid with bitcoin, ethereum, stablecoin or other tradable coins, just don't participate in any bounties that paid with their own token. i'm sure most of bounties will follow each other to paid hunters with tradable coins. the projects need hunters power to promote the token sale and build a big communities, i'm sure that it's a big help for them. also i think paid with btc or other tradable coin will be legit in the end of campaign.

BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 11:58:07 PM

stable coin guarantee is indeed quite difficult to understand. However, as a bounty hunter, there are many choices of coins. Can be used as a lot of opportunities. But you still have to be vigilant and careful in choosing, without promotion, in my opinion, it will not be as popular as a promotion.
It is not a Pandora box to understand the basic of a stable coin, they keep the equivalent amount as collateral either in fiat or other asset and there you have a stable coin but demanding those as bounty you are not going to get especially if you are joining any token projects bounty as they want to promote their project rather than giving you a stable coin Grin.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 06:00:36 AM

quite a number of projects that pay using stable coins, or popular coins that already exist, such as bitcoin or ethereum. it's just that there will be side effects from that, and the bounty manager also has special criteria for those who want to join, such as limited participants, not so high rewards, and also having Merit. well, I think it's appropriate for a project that will pay using stable or popular coins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 10:04:29 AM

Not a bad idea at all but few bounties are paying with stable coins, some are paying in Bitcoin if you under in economy section of the forum in marketplace but the problem is they don't accept low ranking members, it's hard to seeing bitcoin or usdt paying bounties from new projects in altcoin bounties section, the easier solution to all this is if new altcoins are using escrow to pay bounty hunters

aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 10:13:01 AM

That is not a guaranty that the price of the token will increase just because they are paying bounty hunters with stable coin, the price of new token will only increase if there are demand and demand comes if the token has a potential in the market because the platform that the token is associated is usable, just like Ethereum smart contract creation platform.

copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 07:22:57 PM

if there are maybe only a few and the conditions are also difficult and the maximum participant limit is 100, and it doesn't guarantee that the bounty will take too long because there are also bounties that pay using BTC, USDT but it doesn't last long, indeed if you change the payment it's better but returns to the project. Basically, when they start the project, they must have minimal funds and hope the project is successful and the funds for their exit are difficult, the possibility is that they will want to share funds with bounty hunters except for payment via their token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: