Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable coins for bounty hunters  (Read 32363 times)
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 07:38:32 PM

It'll be good if that happened.but reality & imagination both are difficult thing.i don't think that possibilities to happened as they are here because of earn money.created tokens & sell those in market is hard task to make money.so they neglect bounty hunters & focus only on tokensale.instead they would try theirs best, offering hunters to give the reward via token, to avoid loss. Some projects at first promise to pay hunter's reward via BTC, USDT, ETH but most of them got scam at the end
we don't see any project that can do that. or all projects can't do it. The fact is there are still some campaigns that give you some money. all too much thought about is wanting to get a high payout value. but not everything can be like that. token allocation allows participants to become long-term token holders to support the project. but stable coin payments of course all will happen instantly so it will get a smaller value.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 08:52:04 PM

This is a fair result and it is fair to pay with USDT because it can avoid the token scam. maybe all projects should do this, because I believe if the project does this there will probably be a lot of workers from the bounty participants who are passionate about promoting the project and will be easier to succeed
they could do that, but for the developers point of view. they probably would having a difficult time cuz it could mean they will charges lot of money just for advertising purpose. although paying in stable coin also means attract more investors and supporters but both sides either bounty hunters and developers have their own disadvantage for this

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:57:32 PM

It'll be good if that happened.but reality & imagination both are difficult thing.i don't think that possibilities to happened as they are here because of earn money.created tokens & sell those in market is hard task to make money.so they neglect bounty hunters & focus only on tokensale.instead they would try theirs best, offering hunters to give the reward via token, to avoid loss. Some projects at first promise to pay hunter's reward via BTC, USDT, ETH but most of them got scam at the end

Some bounties in the past paid in USDT, I remember Probit bounty they paid 100,000 USDT to hunters instead of their exchange tokens. I think this curbs the blames put on hunters for dumping tokens, even though sometime its not necessarily hunters fault entirely. In essence, it's very possible for campaign rewards to be paid in stable coins, atleast the value remains same as stated and no one is cheated.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 10:11:17 AM

If it happens. welcome 2017 where everything that is done is valuable and does not end in vain and becomes a shit coin (SC), this is independent of each participant's own wishes in choosing the project to be followed.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
erep

Activity: 2324
Merit: 594

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 03:12:35 PM

~
As for bounties please start paying in USDT, DAI or USDC, this will erase your sense of 'bounty hunters are killing new projects' idea
The team does not have the funds to pay USDT to the bounty because it runs concurrently with the token sale and several projects do not reach the target funds. I totally agree about your opinion, paying USDT or other top altcoins is the best solution to keep bounty hunters from getting involved with dump prices.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 03:27:43 PM

stable coins for bounty hunters? to be honest I really don't recommend it,
because surely the project will give no more than $ 50 for participants,
of course this makes the bounty more valued cheaply, it's better to use coins from their own project.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Willitivity

Merit: 256

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 11:15:58 PM

I know this have been discussed several times on this forum but yet I will like to drop this again, I'm sure few new developers are among us here, so here we go

It will be a whole new story if new projects can start paying bounty hunters in USD or stablecoin, this have few advantages over paying with your own tokens, if new projects find it as a most for people to try out their new Blockchain they should use airdrops instead, airdrops has the lowest rewards, hardly to get 2$ in airdrops today

As for bounties please start paying in USDT, DAI or USDC, this will erase your sense of 'bounty hunters are killing new projects' idea

I don't think they will accept this proposal, cause that's why it's a bounty, you work and they will pay you in their tokens, if they wanted to pay in usdt trust me, it will be posted in the services section and not the bounty section, also I doubt if most new project have that much amount money to pay bounty hunters, that's why they prefer paying in their tokens, sometimes you might get lucky and the project becomes successful and sometimes you might just end up with a shit coin.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 11:34:32 PM

stable coins for bounty hunters? to be honest I really don't recommend it,
because surely the project will give no more than $ 50 for participants,
of course this makes the bounty more valued cheaply, it's better to use coins from their own project.
$50 although cheap but sure, instead of choose coin from their products it is full of risk. Thinking later that product/token is very cheap even worthless? what if it is not valuable and it really makes you even more difficult when your work turns to ashes circumstances can turn into false hopes. Often hear this conversation There is a smooth path why you have to choose a bad path.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 11:53:05 PM

Stable coins for bounty hunters are not very useful and it will only make the price at the exchange damaged because it is certain that many people will sell them at low prices, it is better to use developed tokens so that they can increase trading volume.
MCobian

Merit: 117

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 11:56:53 PM

I also hope that bounty hunters should be paid with stablecoins, so that bounty hunters get a decent pay. But the fact is that project
developers don't have the funds to pay bounty hunters, so most bounty campaigns pay bounty hunters with tokens. This is indeed
a risk that must be faced by bounty hunters, so it is impossible for project developers to pay stablecoins. If there are certainly not many of
them that pay stablecoins, and promotions that pay with stablecoins are not last long.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
malikg18

Activity: 1141
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 12:11:50 AM

If it happens that Projects will pay stable coins to Bounty Hunters , it has both advantages as well as disadvantages. If a projects becomes successful and got listed in exchanges hunters earn more than the stable coins and if it is not listed in any exchanges then project makers are in loss if they pay in stable coins.Solution is project must list in exchange and pay reward to hunters in parts.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 05:53:00 AM

I agree with your point, but it could be better if it came from the project team or the bounty manager as most bounty hunters' voices are ignored or underheard. I hope that there will be some sort of solution that will benefit both projects and bounty hunters in the future. especially fixed or real payments for bounty hunters.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 01:43:51 PM

It will be nice if campaigns can be paid in USD
But how about the amount of pay?

When tokens are still the most popular, people are getting a good payday after the bounty campaign, but when it's in USD, the reward maybe receive right away by the bounty hunters but for sure the reward is very low.

Also, things to consider, not everyone who run a project had enough capital to start, that's why we call it a crowd sale.

JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 05:09:28 PM

It will be a big miss out if the project token or coin turn gold in few weeks or months later, it's why I hated injective protocol team, I knew that project was a GEM but instead the team plans to pay bounty hunters in ETH, I don't want to get paid in USDT, most times you earn more from coins and tokens than USDT

raise001
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 06:27:26 PM

I know this have been discussed several times on this forum but yet I will like to drop this again, I'm sure few new developers are among us here, so here we go

It will be a whole new story if new projects can start paying bounty hunters in USD or stablecoin, this have few advantages over paying with your own tokens, if new projects find it as a most for people to try out their new Blockchain they should use airdrops instead, airdrops has the lowest rewards, hardly to get 2$ in airdrops today.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 07:15:48 PM

however to date only a few projects have brave to pay bounty hunters with stable coins such as USDT the rest of the project only pays using their token actually paying bounty hunters with their tokens will be at risk when the tokens have entered the market the token will dump and make a loss for investors it even takes a very long time to get back up
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 07:24:12 PM

It will be a whole new story if new projects can start paying bounty hunters in USD or stablecoin, this have few advantages over paying with your own tokens, if new projects find it as a most for people to try out their new Blockchain they should use airdrops instead, airdrops has the lowest rewards, hardly to get 2$ in airdrops today

The number of good quality projects and campaigns is declining in the bounties section which just means that the market is still not good for hunters the current slow down is perhaps due to defi trend as most of new projects fall in defi and they do not really need marketing atleast this is what they think because we do not see many defi projects with bounty campaigns so i think for now demaning reward in stablecoin is not appropriate as the market is already slow.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 08:41:02 PM

I agree with your point, but it could be better if it came from the project team or the bounty manager as most bounty hunters' voices are ignored or underheard. I hope that there will be some sort of solution that will benefit both projects and bounty hunters in the future. especially fixed or real payments for bounty hunters.
Any legitimate projects don't want to dump prices and those projects don't want to lose liquidity pool. USDT rewards will decrease the liquidity pool but increase the volume and price dump. Most bounty hunters don't know about their rewards. In a volatile market, I would like to get bounty coins or tokens which could be valuable.
Princejebs

Activity: 560
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 10:18:25 PM

But not all projects experience a dump when listing on the market, it all depends on the quality of the project and the products they carry. if many are interested in their product, it will have a lot of demand in the market and of course this will maintain the price and even make the price even more pumping
Just the same way we were expecting payment from poolz finance today but we all got disappointed as usual. The project made already 5x from the initial token sales but they couldn't make payment for hunters.
The space of hunters is becoming toxic with this scam team trying to outsmart those who work and promote their projects but in return, they play hide and seek games for payment.
Kocret02

Activity: 1176

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 10:45:18 PM

it's better to pay with stable coins like USDT or if it's with good coins like BTC or ETH. this will be fair to the hounter bounty. because sometimes if someone is paid in tokens and they are promised to get paid accordingly but in reality the token price is very low and becomes trash. This is not a bounty worker's nightmare. So, paying with stable coins is the best

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: