Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will win?
GGV - 12 (23.5%)
Pacman - 39 (76.5%)
Total Voters: 51

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao Might Fight Golovkin  (Read 1388 times)
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 04:05:33 AM

Not being bias, but I think Pacquiao is one of the strongest boxer I have ever known. Eventhough he gained all the fame he is still humble.

In the ring, his punches are heavy, fast and though he is getting old, he may be quite move as fast as his mid30s, he makes sure that his punches count. I have seen it all in his fights.

Regarding golovkin, i think he is still on his rising journey. His biggest fight in my opinion is with canelo.
Heavy punches and speed are remarkable.

I think pacquiao and golovkin fight will be exciting. Hope Manny can keep up with the speed. I think golovkin has that advantage, when it comes to punches, i will go with pacman.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 04:34:22 AM

I read this news today.

https://www.boxingscene.com/manny-pacquiao-fight-golovkin-freddie-roach-says--149298

What do you think about this fight, Manny seems like to break his current record to be the ninth division champion.

At the age of 41, Roach said Pacquiao could be eyeing a title in a record ninth division against one of boxing’s all-time great middleweights.

If this fight happen, who is your bet?

If this fight will happen for sure I will Bet for Manny pacquiao,though i have doubts since he needs to Adjust to cope with the weight of His opponent yet I admire Manny for a long time and with the determination and the attitude of being a Fighter?yeah will definitely bet for Him.

I hate it when old fighters come out of retirement, it seems stupid. Manny is on of the greats, sometimes it’s a good idea to honour your memory by staying out of the game. When they return they're never as good, he has enough money, he doesn’t need this.
Manny Pacquiao should have stayed retired and there is no point in fighting still but i would not mind seeing a rematch between Floyd Mayweather and Pacquiao but thinking about fighting a much bigger fighter in Golovkin is ridiculous, i hope this is just a rumor as nothing is going on right now as Manny have other fights to make money rather than taking on much bigger fighters. He proved himself and there is nothing else to prove.

The man is still in His early 40's so why tell Him to stay Retirement?He is not afraid of losing the belt before finally take the retirement what is important for him is that He shows people that being a division holder is a legacy for every great fighter of the world.

Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 09:48:08 AM

@sunsilk - Yeah, Arum can't get over with Pacquiao dumping him and then going to PBC.  Grin. But they have a good history of winnings and making money for Pacquiao.
Yes, those were good days and Arum just can't get over losing Pacquiao on his side. Well, if I'm on his shoes, I'll also feel the same disappointment and would probably create a noise just to win him back and get his attention.

I'm not aware that they have already separated their ways. Good riddance should Manny say.  Tongue

I don't think he can ever get Manny back to work on him, Manny is already one of the top earner boxer in the world and his been in the business for many years and he realized already that he can make more money if he is the one who will promote his own fight.

The Arum (promoter) and Manny (fighter) relation is over, of course, Manny owed Arum a lot as without Arum, Manny wouldn't reach his status now, but that is business it's normal, he can't make Manny to work in his side forever and be his cash cow.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 10:47:39 AM

@sunsilk - Yeah, Arum can't get over with Pacquiao dumping him and then going to PBC.  Grin. But they have a good history of winnings and making money for Pacquiao.
Yes, those were good days and Arum just can't get over losing Pacquiao on his side. Well, if I'm on his shoes, I'll also feel the same disappointment and would probably create a noise just to win him back and get his attention.

I'm not aware that they have already separated their ways. Good riddance should Manny say.  Tongue

I don't think he can ever get Manny back to work on him, Manny is already one of the top earner boxer in the world and his been in the business for many years and he realized already that he can make more money if he is the one who will promote his own fight.

The Arum (promoter) and Manny (fighter) relation is over, of course, Manny owed Arum a lot as without Arum, Manny wouldn't reach his status now, but that is business it's normal, he can't make Manny to work in his side forever and be his cash cow.
Besides, Manny has a lot of careers already.

He can choose whichever career he wants to focus first. Having a fight, getting into politics, having other businesses, as in anything that he want to make it happen.

Let's get back for all of these speculations and rumors about Golovkin vs. Pacquiao.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 11:01:59 AM

Not being bias, but I think Pacquiao is one of the strongest boxer I have ever known. Eventhough he gained all the fame he is still humble.

In the ring, his punches are heavy, fast and though he is getting old, he may be quite move as fast as his mid30s, he makes sure that his punches count. I have seen it all in his fights.
Lol, how can you say that you are not bias when you see Pacquiao as one of the strongest boxer?
 Grin

Regarding golovkin, i think he is still on his rising journey. His biggest fight in my opinion is with canelo.
Heavy punches and speed are remarkable.

I think pacquiao and golovkin fight will be exciting. Hope Manny can keep up with the speed. I think golovkin has that advantage, when it comes to punches, i will go with pacman.
Golovkin is not on his rising journey, he has a lot of wear and tear already and he is almost at the twilight of his career.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 11:32:07 AM

I read this news today.

https://www.boxingscene.com/manny-pacquiao-fight-golovkin-freddie-roach-says--149298

What do you think about this fight, Manny seems like to break his current record to be the ninth division champion.

At the age of 41, Roach said Pacquiao could be eyeing a title in a record ninth division against one of boxing’s all-time great middleweights.

Man, I dont know who will have the odd in this fight.
Pacquiao might be in a bit of trouble fighting above 160 pounds. Gaining weight might slow him down consdering the fact that he's been aging as well.
Golovkin has known to have a very destructive punches. If you try to look at his record, he knocked out 35 out of 42 opponents. That's almost 90% k.o percentage.
Sure, this isn't gonna be the case like Margarito's, because they have different fighting style, and obviously Golovkin is a better fighter.

Anyway, this will be a good match. I honestly don't know where to place a bet when this fight will happen.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 11:47:17 AM

Man, I dont know who will have the odd in this fight.

There's no odds for this fight as it's only an speculation until now, though the camp of Manny showed interest on fighting Golovkin but this fight is not yet confirmed, but in case it's going to be realize, I think Golovkin will be the favorite here.

JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 07:30:05 AM

I read this news today.

Whatever happen I am still at the side of people's champ Manny Pacquiao with no hesitation. Despite of how old he is now, his boxing experience is still in there and I think through good training he can still achieve a good body condition. Yes I have heard different good sides of Golovkin when it comes to boxing but I will also not going under estimate Manny.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
stadus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 07:38:35 AM

I read this news today.

Whatever happen I am still at the side of people's champ Manny Pacquiao with no hesitation. Despite of how old he is now, his boxing experience is still in there and I think through good training he can still achieve a good body condition. Yes I have heard different good sides of Golovkin when it comes to boxing but I will also not going under estimate Manny.

I saw this old article published in 2015, this seems interesting because Golovkin had already showed his interest before.

Gennady Golovkin Prepared to Fight Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao at 154

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 08:08:38 AM

I read this news today.

I saw this old article published in 2015, this seems interesting because Golovkin had already showed his interest before.

Gennady Golovkin Prepared to Fight Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao at 154
-

What is the real chance that this fight will really happen? I have not read anything yet if Pacquiao agreed to this match or not. Still on the works?
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 10:42:39 AM

What is the real chance that this fight will really happen?
Maybe 50/50 for now.

I have not read anything yet if Pacquiao agreed to this match or not. Still on the works?
It was Manny's camp who are calling for this fight, it's still a speculation now since we haven't heard a word from GGG regarding this news.
If we look at the article posted, GGG  in 2015 want to fight with Manny or Mayweather, so I think if both parties will just work hard for this, they can make this fight happen.

you can read this article for your reference.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/boxing/11784166/manny-pacquiao-fight-gennady-golovkin/

FREDDY FOR IT Manny Pacquiao targeting blockbuster fight with Gennady Golovkin but trainer Freddy Roach advises Filipino against it
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 12:24:14 PM

Yeah, I think this is when Triple G was at his peak and destroying everyone at Middleweight and cleaning up the decision. So there are no more challengers and he is looking for money fights that's why he showed interest to fight either one of best, Floyd or Manny.

But again, the same arguments we have today, Triple G is too big for two, specially Manny Pacquiao. And we eventually saw Floyd and Manny fight that year, making the biggest boxing fights in history in terms of revenue.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
stadus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 12:49:51 PM

Yeah, I think this is when Triple G was at his peak and destroying everyone at Middleweight and cleaning up the decision. So there are no more challengers and he is looking for money fights that's why he showed interest to fight either one of best, Floyd or Manny.

But again, the same arguments we have today, Triple G is too big for two, specially Manny Pacquiao. And we eventually saw Floyd and Manny fight that year, making the biggest boxing fights in history in terms of revenue.

Yes it was a history but people will not remember it as a good fight as it was a boring fight IMO.
But this GGG fight against Manny, I believe it's not gonna be boring, one fighter will be hurt badly as both fighters loves to fight toe to toe.

GGG might be big for Manny but I believe Roach knows better than us.

https://www.spin.ph/boxing/roach-hints-of-pacquiao-possibly-facing-big-bad-golovkin-a793-20200606

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 01:00:05 PM

There's no odds for this fight as it's only an speculation until now, though the camp of Manny showed interest on fighting Golovkin but this fight is not yet confirmed, but in case it's going to be realize, I think Golovkin will be the favorite here.

Obviously Golovkin is going to be the favorite. What do you expect, when a middleweight fighter takes on someone from the lightweight/welterweight division? The latter will have to deal with a huge disadvantage. The only chance of Pacquiao winning the bout, is if his opponent is very incompetent. And unfortunately for him, Golovkin is the best among the middleweight boxers right now.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 01:09:33 PM

Obviously Golovkin is going to be the favorite. What do you expect, when a middleweight fighter takes on someone from the lightweight/welterweight division? The latter will have to deal with a huge disadvantage. The only chance of Pacquiao winning the bout, is if his opponent is very incompetent. And unfortunately for him, Golovkin is the best among the middleweight boxers right now.

We never know yet, I respect both fighters, they are both good but we only need to choose one to back between the two.
I don't want to doubt Manny even if he will be fighting a bigger boxer because he has done this before, it's a very important fight for him as he is trying to break his record and making history again, and that could probably dethrone Mayweather from the number 1 list.

Golovkin  is gonna be the favorite but I would be happy with that as taking money with good betting odds would give good return if he wins.
So like most members here voted for him to win, I too hope he will win if this fight's going to happen.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 04:21:58 PM

must be a good match to watch but there were no real discussions between parties. there is a possibility that this fight may not be realized yet.

3 years gap to their age isn't going to be a problem. its not a boring fight because the two are like bulls that will just want to clash in the middle. if none will change their approach, it might just take 1 or 2 rounds someone will drop. worth betting for pacquiao still.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 04:31:59 PM

Golovkin  is gonna be the favorite but I would be happy with that as taking money with good betting odds would give good return if he wins.
So like most members here voted for him to win, I too hope he will win if this fight's going to happen.

The betting odds are going to be interesting. I still remember what happened during the Manny Pacquiao vs Keith Thurman fight. Thurman started as the overwhelming favorite in betting circles, for reasons that are quite obvious. But then large number of Filipinos (mostly expats) made bets in favor of Pacquiao, forcing the gambling sites to lower the odds for Thurman. I guess the same will happen with this fight, if it ever happens.
stadus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 09:57:45 PM

The betting odds are going to be interesting. I still remember what happened during the Manny Pacquiao vs Keith Thurman fight. Thurman started as the overwhelming favorite in betting circles, for reasons that are quite obvious. But then large number of Filipinos (mostly expats) made bets in favor of Pacquiao, forcing the gambling sites to lower the odds for Thurman. I guess the same will happen with this fight, if it ever happens.

I hope it will not be the scenario but I like Manny to win, I just like him to be an underdog in betting odds so if he wins, bettors will win with a better odds.
If Manny will have  2.30 and over, that would be a good extra 30% of winning, and I'm still gonna be confident taking him at that odds.

Regarding who bets on Manny that made him favorite in his previous fight, I think we will never know if it's the Filipino people as there are also whales in sports betting who can move the odds at their favor.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
carlfebz2

Activity: 2982
Merit: 730

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 10:17:33 PM

must be a good match to watch but there were no real discussions between parties. there is a possibility that this fight may not be realized yet.

3 years gap to their age isn't going to be a problem. its not a boring fight because the two are like bulls that will just want to clash in the middle. if none will change their approach, it might just take 1 or 2 rounds someone will drop. worth betting for pacquiao still.
Just like on what happened on Mayweather-Pacquiao rumors for having a rematch in the past on where there are lots of talks and rumors on the said rematch but it didnt actually happen

after how many years of talks and i would definitely treat the same on this one, yet any members of different parties can talk out about the possibilities but everything would really be needing

some arrangement for it to happen which basically talks about needing more time for fight arrangement.Towards my insight on the fight then GGG wont really be an easy opponent for Pacquiao

specially that he would raise up his own weight just to get the division weight.

Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 10:36:31 PM

Just like on what happened on Mayweather-Pacquiao rumors for having a rematch in the past on where there are lots of talks and rumors on the said rematch but it didnt actually happen

after how many years of talks and i would definitely treat the same on this one, yet any members of different parties can talk out about the possibilities but everything would really be needing

some arrangement for it to happen which basically talks about needing more time for fight arrangement.Towards my insight on the fight then GGG wont really be an easy opponent for Pacquiao

specially that he would raise up his own weight just to get the division weight.

Many times in Pacquiao's fight that people doubt he can win but he still made it.

His fights against De La Hoya was one of the biggest fight in his career where people doubt him to win, in fact they call this fight as a "David vs Goliath" but with his speed De La Hoya can't even hit him and just gave up before the 12 rounds.

the odds from http://www.bankrollsports.com/blog/oscar-de-la-hoya-vs-manny-pac-man-pacquiao/

Bodog‘s current odds have De La Hoya is listed as the favorite with a betting line of -170; while Pacquiao listed at +140 as the underdog

If we would see that kind of odds then probably this is going to be good for Pacquiao  backers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: