Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:12:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget bounties and Airdrops  (Read 14894 times)
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 04:55:03 AM

It all about passion blockchain developer is not easy job . Being a developer now a days free lancing projects not paying much . Second creating wallet is some how better compare to first one . Third completely required dedication it is what actual bounty hunters . Even apple , google , Facebook are giving bounty for big finders in blockchain projects we cannot find big revenue

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 06:10:57 AM

Even learning technical things is not bad. It's bit hard but it got more potential and future than bounties or airdrops has. Learning such could also help in future to build something on your own if you have a good idea.
It's a great suggestion. I would totally agree with you. However, it won't have an echo in bounties community. Simply because most/all of them are not ready to build a professional portofolio and will keep searching for simple tasks even they know that at better cases they will receive a low valued token then start dreaming on how this coin will be successful and increase in value for a certain period. And by taking a fast look to the "Bounties" board, you may notice a lot of old ranked members who are still looking for bounties and faild to learn some useful skills during all their existing here .

Well there are lot of things that influence such decisions to whether dedicate time towards learning or keep doing simple tasks and earn little or maybe nothing. I was just pointing out the benefits there are of learning something which need some technical knowledge or certain kind of expertise. Most of  people don't go for such because they don't find enough time (which is the main reason with the most) while some are only lazy. It's upto them to take which road so am not gonna push around much.
basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 06:32:41 AM

The biggest money making slot in crypto space is to be

1. a developer
2. build crypto wallets for new projects
3. find bugs in the system of many new projects

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now
And don't forget, all of the above doesn't fit for everybody, right? An average PC user can join bounty but who can participate in those?
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 06:59:42 AM

Well, I think for those who have free time, can do airdrop and bounty. as far as I know, doing both is not very time-consuming. because the work is not so difficult, that's why people can not forget the bounty and airdrop at this time.

During this lockdown when people are totally free or have a lot of sufficient time, then yes doing bounty is feasible if out of that even 1 coin gets a good listing on the site or in future grows to a good value then it will be all worth the time and efforts which is put.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 01:46:59 PM

The biggest money making slot in crypto space is to be

1. a developer
2. build crypto wallets for new projects
3. find bugs in the system of many new projects

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now
Then how can you market your company and products if all of the people here will be Developer.

If all will be building crypto wallets for new projects?

If all of us will finding Bugs in the system of many new projects.

I appreciate your argument in providing the best way to make money in the crypto world now. but I don't think we should forget the gift, because so far the gift can also make money. I think we can take advantage of both opportunities to make money from the crypto world.
And not all of here knows or have knowledge about these offered Jobs so yeah let those Airdrop and Bounty remain .
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 02:07:47 PM

Although bounty is not as good as it used to be, you can still make money with it. This year I have seen a lot of successful bounty and helped bounty hunter get their reward.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 02:16:12 PM

i am still have big hope to bounties and some airdrop no matter people said about this campaign. as long as cryptocurrency still alive and new projects still need support from community , bounty still have a future. dont worry if we found small allocation budget, it still possible to rise in market.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 02:16:18 PM

It doesn't matter if that happens ...
Because the fewer people who leave the bounty, the more gifts they will get. Because many payment systems are based on stake. Likewise with airdrop. and maybe I will survive

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 02:48:09 PM

There are cryptocurrency companies in which you can still earn money participating in bounties or in airdrops, but of course, such cryptocurrency companies now come across very rarely and in general to participate in airdrops you need a good referral network for good profit and while these two spheres are alive, we need to get everything completely from them.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 03:02:24 PM

Because the fewer people who leave the bounty, the more gifts they will get. Because many payment systems are based on stake. Likewise with airdrop. and maybe I will survive
People will not leave the bounty and the newbies keep coming in without seeing the project, so the promotion of the bounty is even more irreducible if it's still like that, the point is we can see the best projects before participating in bounties.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 03:13:58 PM

That's right, if a lot of people leave bounty then I believe those who stay will get a lot of benefits. They will get more money because there are fewer participants

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 03:21:17 PM

That's right, if a lot of people leave bounty then I believe those who stay will get a lot of benefits. They will get more money because there are fewer participants

I participated in a couple of good bounties, and I will never forget that. Now I am in campaign that pays in Bitcoins, but if
I see some good bounty that I like, I will stop with this and try bounties again!
   Some people made some mistakes with joining scam bounties more than once, and now they blame all bounties because of
their mistake! I had some mistakes too, but I don't complain, I learn from my mistakes and I try to look forward!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 03:32:53 PM

I participated in a couple of good bounties, and I will never forget that. Now I am in campaign that pays in Bitcoins, but if
I see some good bounty that I like, I will stop with this and try bounties again!
   Some people made some mistakes with joining scam bounties more than once, and now they blame all bounties because of
their mistake! I had some mistakes too, but I don't complain, I learn from my mistakes and I try to look forward!
Currently I also see a few bounty of payments in USDT and ETH. But its budget is not too big and there are too many participants, until the end people only get a few cents from their work
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 03:34:55 PM

Well, you can't just say one should forget bounties,not everyone know how to develop or find bugs,they need to learn all that to be good in it, but bounties are not as useless as you might think,with the right project one should be able to earn some cash, though one shouldn't depend only on bounties. Some bounties still pays.

sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 03:36:51 PM

If a lot of people start leaving the bounty campaigns then there can be 2 possibilities in the future, in the first outcome the remaining participants will get higher and better rewards and in the second case the new bounties will dry up because of less number of participants. Although bounty campaigns are actually a pretty cheap source of marketing for the projects and also the reach that the participants provide is immense.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 03:42:04 PM

Although bounty is not as good as it used to be, you can still make money with it. This year I have seen a lot of successful bounty and helped bounty hunter get their reward.

This is all due to market is not filled with crap campaigns as it used to be. All the crap projects understood, that us better to switch to something else, instead of trying their luck with plagiarised whitepapers and fake teams. 

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 03:51:52 PM

now bounties and airdrops don't make money like they used to, but to move on to the items you mentioned we need special expertise and also have a lot of experience in running them.
wywoc

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 04:02:02 PM

Many people say forget about Bounty and Airdrop since the market went to bearish in 2018, but in the past 2 years I see we can still make money from it, so there's no reason to say like you. Bounty & Airdrop will be different every time, so hunters need to change to make money.
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 04:05:18 PM

Many people say forget about Bounty and Airdrop since the market went to bearish in 2018, but in the past 2 years I see we can still make money from it, so there's no reason to say like you. Bounty & Airdrop will be different every time, so hunters need to change to make money.
You can still make money from it, but you can't make too much money like 2017 and 2018. You can only make $ 100-200 from each campaign you participate in.

filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 04:09:49 PM

many of these forum users do not have permanent jobs in real life especially since the world is being hit by a COVID-19 pandemic, so they use this opportunity to join bounties or airdrops while being a project manager requires special expertise.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: