Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget bounties and Airdrops  (Read 14896 times)
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 04:18:38 PM

You dont understand dude, I am a developer too. We might earn money thru freelancing but did you know you can earn as high or double what you earn from freelancing in bounty hunting. Year 2016 to 2017 when I started bounty hunting, from 4 simultaneous ICO bounties, I earn almost 10x of what I earn from freelancing. Dont underestimate bounty hunting. You just need to join from a legic ICO company.

The biggest money making slot in crypto space is to be

1. a developer
2. build crypto wallets for new projects
3. find bugs in the system of many new projects

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 04:24:19 PM

now bounties and airdrops don't make money like they used to, but to move on to the items you mentioned we need special expertise and also have a lot of experience in running them.
You need to have knowledge of programming or be able to photoshop to design websites. It is not easy and requires you to spend more time than conventional bounty tasks. And for me, the current bounty is still helping us get money, just choose the right campaign

Grenee

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 04:53:45 PM

With the experience I have in the cryptocurrency space.. Bounty and airdrop is still fear unlike other online jobs like freelancer and fivver.. With Bounty and airdrop there is no specific pay you can earn anything once your work is unique and neat.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 06:42:28 PM

1. a developer

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now
I think your just envious to those with higher account in bitcointalk that earn a lot through bounty and airdrop. And for your information bounty and airdrop helped me lot. It's like i got my whole year payment if i have a job that pays monthly . Especially this time of pandemic that i have no other source of income and lost my job. Bounty is a great job for me.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
WannaCry

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 07:32:57 PM

bounties and airdrops are main component in terms of marketing. what is the use of this forum if no bounty and airdrops.if you have airdrop and bounties in a project marketing is a little bit easy. in your case people cannot do what hav you listed unless they have experience
Jamalmg

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 07:41:06 PM

1. a developer

I agreed, bounty and airdrop are really waste of time, but some project are still alive for make money that's why people are choose bounty and bounty is easy work but find bug, developer work not easy, what ever hunter are hoping for bounty
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 07:54:38 PM

bounties and airdrops are main component in terms of marketing. what is the use of this forum if no bounty and airdrops.if you have airdrop and bounties in a project marketing is a little bit easy. in your case people cannot do what hav you listed unless they have experience
Yes, they remained as main promotion means during the times of ICO but after the boom of exchanges based IEOs, devs are not focusing on conducting airdrop nor bounty for this community as they are easily attracting all the traders of that particular exchange to contribute in their initial coin offering. So, we cannot assume anymore that airdrop and bounty hunting are main things of marketing any more. Those such times were already gone when exchanges decided to take the places of being the platform for ICOs.

bounty and airdrop are really waste of time, but some project are still alive for make money that's why people are choose bounty and bounty is easy work but find bug, developer work not easy, what ever hunter are hoping for bounty
Yes, many people started considering bounty and airdrop as complete waste of time as they are not compensating all the time and energy required to participant and to fulfill all the requirements. I do see the number of ICOs and its bounty programs are heavily decreased on this forum hence now people may choose right projects out of few available projects to work/participate in ICOs.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 07:59:06 PM

1. a developer

I can say that these skills are indeed relevant and really high on demand since we do know that blockchain technology is gradually increasing when it comes to different industries which its just normal
to think that these relevant skills would really be much needed but we know that not all would really have that specific skills that you do need to engage with these stuffs.
Lucky for those who did able to study BSCS,IT and other related courses which they can really able to grasp out this new thing in town compared to those people who are just too far
away when it comes to their courses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 08:01:45 PM

I already forget airdrop and i am in bounty at this time even same performance. I have worked bounty but nothing good rewards so maybe bounty days will death soon. When one good bounty process then there hasn't limit participate even after end bounty every participant got 1$-2$.
BeginToMine

Activity: 434

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 09:01:37 PM

Finding bugs is equally a bounty work. Bounty pays very still so the fact it's not working for you shouldn't warrant you advising Everyone to stop. Think of this, if everyone decides to build project who will invest. Doesn't sound well.  What ever seem good you do but as for bounty I will keep doing.

MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 02:18:18 AM

I think, you give some very good ideas but from your ideas, maybe it's very difficult to do for a beginner where, making a crypto wallet is not a very easy thing and can be done massively for everyone. I really appreciate some of your ideas but I also give a little input to your ideas. This is a very good and brilliant idea.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 03:07:37 AM

1. Blockchain developer.

2. This can also be included in #1.

3. This requires an actual skill in development, programming and this isn't for newbies. I agree with all you have said and there's money with those things especially if it's testing bugs.

These categories are for real-life business jobs and require an individual to dedicate time, effort, and money to spent training on these skills which can lend you a great job and salary once you are hired.

I agree with you because you have to have good criteria to be able to occupy these 3 positions, or you will only end up as nonsense.
doing bounties and airdrops is one easy way to make money, although it is uncertain but the results will always be there.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 04:10:13 AM

Yes there are the biggest, but this is difficult and not every people have that skill.
Most of crypto user join airdrops and bounty because this is the easy way to earn.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 04:20:21 AM

I agree with you because you have to have good criteria to be able to occupy these 3 positions, or you will only end up as nonsense.
doing bounties and airdrops is one easy way to make money, although it is uncertain but the results will always be there.
Lately, the results from Airdrop or Bounty are very sad, I think doing work for months but only getting a few dollars is not very logical. And I am sure, many Bounty participants collect shitcoin in their wallets without Exchange, without prices. So I suggest, from now only join Bounty where their tokens are already listed on Exchange.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 04:27:45 AM

Lately, the results from Airdrop or Bounty are very sad, I think doing work for months but only getting a few dollars is not very logical. And I am sure, many Bounty participants collect shitcoin in their wallets without Exchange, without prices. So I suggest, from now only join Bounty where their tokens are already listed on Exchange.
I was like that too, taking on a few bounty this year but haven't received anything from it yet. 2020 may be the worst year for bounty, there are many people who have given up on this job and have engaged in trading to make a profit.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 04:56:18 AM

for some people doing bounty / airdrop is much easier and free, whereas what you mentioned requires special skills and expertise as well as the cost of running it.and depends on the type of person who wants to do it.
we cannot force people to do what others want them to do.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 05:12:57 AM

I already forget airdrop and i am in bounty at this time even same performance. I have worked bounty but nothing good rewards so maybe bounty days will death soon. When one good bounty process then there hasn't limit participate even after end bounty every participant got 1$-2$.
That's true, work for months and get 1-2 $ from bounty. I also feel frustrated with bounty right now, there aren't too many good projects and no big budget projects.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 05:31:18 AM

That's true, work for months and get 1-2 $ from bounty. I also feel frustrated with bounty right now, there aren't too many good projects and no big budget projects.
That's why OP suggests that you should forget about bounties and airdrops,

There are only a few projects that are good enough to pay their bounty hunters. Most of them end up being a scam. Right now, it is better to offer services that will be useful for everyone in this forum.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 05:50:39 AM

That's why OP suggests that you should forget about bounties and airdrops,

There are only a few projects that are good enough to pay their bounty hunters. Most of them end up being a scam. Right now, it is better to offer services that will be useful for everyone in this forum.
But for the suggestions that OP provides, it's too difficult for us to implement it. Those jobs require experience and knowledge of blockchain, I believe there won't be too many people doing that. Currently I choose to trade for profit during these difficult days

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 05:52:34 AM

The difference between bounty campaigns and freelancing, as you mentioned, is that bounty campaigns are for everyone, do not require some special skill. Bounty campaigns can be done by every individual and it requires only your time. While when you are a freelancer, you have to be very good in something to earn money.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: