Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:38:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget bounties and Airdrops  (Read 14894 times)
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 03:15:39 PM

Making money from bounties and airdrops indeed very hard and often too the results makes us dissapoint because the price too cheap or worthless and i have done following plenty of bounties and airdrops program since last year but none of them can satisfied me after reach to payment day because the payment too low and i think if we want to survive and making money in crypto world so we cannot rely on these programs and find another options

But still, there are good bounties, we just don't have luck to participate only in good ones. I made mistakes like each of us did, you can sport every scam apparently. But I didn't lose my hope, I still participate in bounties and sometimes in airdrops, I try to conduct research as well as I can, and I hope for the best. I try to monitor the progress and read critics, and to try the exit sooner if it someone pointing to the scam!
Agree that there is still good bounty, but it doesn't appear too much this year. I have seen some good bounty but they have too little budget, in the end every bounty hunter only get a few cents from their work. It is even lower than the airdrop reward
It is not easy to make money from bounties and airdrops as expected, that is why as you above said most of them pay really so lower than expected and l think sometimes it doesn't deserve to work for them. No doubt there are still some airdrops, which can be profitable. But you must make own research before join there.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 03:39:51 PM

Well looking to the current situation we have now, bounties and airdrops are now kind of outdated for having such a good profit. Mostly, the profit you could get out of them is just worth of a pennies or dime. However, there are still some projects who capable of giving a decent income, though you can hardly find it.
What OPs list provided was really a good thing to earn such a copious amount of specially in this field however, I think that some folks will find it sophisticated and would not capable of doing such things.
And for some reason I believe some of them are just using these bounties just for an extra income.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 03:52:47 PM

It is not easy to make money from bounties and airdrops as expected, that is why as you above said most of them pay really so lower than expected and l think sometimes it doesn't deserve to work for them. No doubt there are still some airdrops, which can be profitable. But you must make own research before join there.
even most of the airdrop campaigns are a fraud. many of them will not benefit us at all. I even most also ask for our documents. maybe only 1% of the airdrop campaign will give us money.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 04:19:58 PM

You will be highly valued when you have extensive knowledge of crypto, especially if supported by the right place to do it.
there are many ways to produce something in crypto space that is sure to suit each individual's capacity.
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 05:09:42 PM

since 2018 I have never expected to get a lot of money from a bounty or airdrop, because it is very impossible to get. but I also can't leave the bounty because this is one way to get extra money.

Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 05:10:31 PM

Although bounty is not as good as it used to be, you can still make money with it. This year I have seen a lot of successful bounty and helped bounty hunter get their reward.
Well said you hardly find profitable bounties these days due to scams and non payment In fact I had to give those tasks a break while  coming back to make a thorough scrutiny on any bounty bounty before joining, while the OP thinks it quite easy to be knowledgeable in those mentioned crypto jobs not knowing that those jobs are highly skilled jobs with expertise in programming of course learning it is not an easy task can be accomplished within a shortest period of time that is why many people fall back to bounty campaigns.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 07:34:21 PM

thats true that better salary will have developer, but still now bounty hunters could have some money, thats depend what you expect, maybe now salary is low, but it could change in every moment, also everyone could catch the Jackpot in amy time!
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 09:29:04 PM

That's true, work for months and get 1-2 $ from bounty. I also feel frustrated with bounty right now, there aren't too many good projects and no big budget projects.

That is why you must try your luck to find a spot in a campaign pays in bitcoin (usually in Services section). This is the only 100% way to get rewarded. Searching for a project that might pay bounty hunter is useless. Take a look how much projects now raise during ICO. They simply dont have funds to pay hunters a lot. Most of the project dont have funds to support their token from instant price dump after first listing. So do not expect much from them.

But, if a person is good with receiving $1-50 from one project, then everything above is not for him Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Claudio99

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:48:22 PM

Bounties and airdrops can't be forgotten just like that because they've been around for so long, even when they were great in 2017 and every thing changed in 2018 many still don't exit till this day, instead we keep having more bounty hunters, this is the fastest way to bring in more investors for new projects

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:53:31 PM

Bounties and airdrops can't be forgotten just like that because they've been around for so long, even when they were great in 2017 and every thing changed in 2018 many still don't exit till this day, instead we keep having more bounty hunters, this is the fastest way to bring in more investors for new projects
New investors will not come just like that if the Bounty and Airdrop project is not good and good for everyone, they also use their own research and research in terms of projects, speaking in the past in 2017 is a meaningless thing, because such times will never come back ever.

Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:03:21 PM

In this present time, I do not give anymore care about bounties and airdrops because its trend are officially over. The past bounties are good especially in 2017 but today is different because there are now only few bounties that are legit. Airdrops nowadays are now fully dead because majority of it is just waste of time and effort so we should not give care to it anymore. It is better to allocate most of time in gambling or in trading than participating in garbage airdrops and bounties.
celemoore

Activity: 30
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:26:41 PM

I think you meant to say if you want to earn huge sum of money then be a developer, be it blockchain or software but these need skills and need to be your profession as you need to learn that. However, for most bounty hunters they are looking for extra income or maybe few hundreds of USD which can be made from translation, moderation, content creation bounties. Some projects also do pay in stablecoin or trading coin such as bitcoin, ethereum etc. Bounties may not be as profitable as it was few years ago but some are still benefiting from it.

Those who are able to learn or upgrade their abilities will earn more but few bounties are still worth doing, just may not be as profitable
sfireman

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:35:14 PM

The biggest money making slot in crypto space is to be

1. a developer
2. build crypto wallets for new projects
3. find bugs in the system of many new projects

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now
You probably do not understand why people are participating in bounty campaigns. At first, they still believe that hype will come back and every altcoin will moon. Secondly, they are used for this job and do not want to learn new ones. I do bounty campaigns because I meet both criteria   Cheesy.
LOL it's so true! I'm still doing bounty campaigns just because I believe that the hype will come back and I will get worthy results. I don't think bounties and airdrops are trash. The matter is that you have to choose which project to join in. However, besides doing bounties, I also keep learning to trade and invest. Well, I don't stop learning new things.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:57:15 PM

I think you meant to say if you want to earn huge sum of money then be a developer, be it blockchain or software but these need skills and need to be your profession as you need to learn that. However, for most bounty hunters they are looking for extra income or maybe few hundreds of USD which can be made from translation, moderation, content creation bounties. Some projects also do pay in stablecoin or trading coin such as bitcoin, ethereum etc. Bounties may not be as profitable as it was few years ago but some are still benefiting from it.

Those who are able to learn or upgrade their abilities will earn more but few bounties are still worth doing, just may not be as profitable
What makes me surprised and also surprised is you entered this forum on May 21, 2020, precisely at 02:19:53 PM, but it seems you already know everything about the project conditions and the conditions of the bounty campaign in this forum, may I know what secrets you have so you know all these things? Grin
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 02:28:18 PM

since 2018 I have never expected to get a lot of money from a bounty or airdrop, because it is very impossible to get. but I also can't leave the bounty because this is one way to get extra money.
So many people have been feeling frustated caused by that and OP was also making this thread caused by that too.

It looks like this time bounty is wake up again as some projects have been paying its hunters with very good amounts of token.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 04:39:43 PM

Many things we can do in cryptocurrency and make money, the difference is the difficulty and the salary earned. Not all can be developers, all have their parts. If you have worked on airdrops and bounties and are now unable to, try to forget them without inviting others. Airdrop and bounty are hard, our work is not always appreciated. Keep up everyone's enthusiasm.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 04:51:40 PM

You are very right with the options of job you listed that they are "the biggest money making slot,"  but you can't compare them with bounties and airdrops because all of them require  a higher level of expertise, money and time to be involved in doing them before you could even start earning. Unlike bouties and airdrops that do not necessarily cost you as much as such for you to start earning

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Cocoincos

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 08:34:20 PM

thats true that better salary will have developer, but still now bounty hunters could have some money, thats depend what you expect, maybe now salary is low, but it could change in every moment, also everyone could catch the Jackpot in amy time!
that is what we expect. we don't know what will make us happy. however, I still believe there is a bounty that has a fee that is worth to its supporters. some of the projects that I see seem to pay, even though it's not much, but it's good enough to make the spirit increase. it all depends on the project that we support, the project could have a coin with a high price.

I try to believe in same things, but my own statistic says another things, too much scam and people are tired from it, also very small salaries
klavyemaus52

Activity: 571
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 11:20:43 AM

Its true formerly we were chosing our bounties and %50 of them was going moon now its almost imposible like %5 chance for it.

There is a lot of scammers here they are just using peoples to spread their scam then they are taking their money and leaving peoples there..
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 11:25:49 AM

Its true formerly we were chosing our bounties and %50 of them was going moon now its almost imposible like %5 chance for it.

There is a lot of scammers here they are just using peoples to spread their scam then they are taking their money and leaving peoples there..
Now no more bounty can go to the moon. Most of them will fail and are not listed at the exchange, and the rest of the price will fall several times and you only get a few cents for your work.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: