Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget bounties and Airdrops  (Read 14894 times)
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 06:26:47 AM

The biggest money making slot in crypto space is to be

1. a developer
2. build crypto wallets for new projects
3. find bugs in the system of many new projects

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now
This isn't what everyone on here can do, it requires experts in the field  and I'm not one, so for people like me it will be better to stick with trading crypto and promoting new projects like always

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 07:22:25 AM

Yes only qualified personals can build application and build a project, it's not something that every one can do, bounties and airdrops are more easier for most people than building applications, thanks for the advice OP, I'm sure it will be useful for those who are experts in the area

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 09:35:06 AM

Besides bounties and Airdrop there is no other method of earning that is so easy like this space. So, we can think of the bug bounty where the reward is also very big but everybody won't get able to get the reward because of this job requires highly skilled developed who can find the real bug and the solution for it. So, I think bounty and airdrop is very easy and can do all.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 10:09:07 AM

My perspective towards bounties became different in these past years, before I saw bounties as full of opportunities and potentials but now; all I see is a waste of energy and effort by participating. I do not say that all of bounties and airdrops are all waste, I just want to clarify that there are now only few bounties and projects out there that can be called as promising. I prefer to trade than to participate in bounties because I see a lot of opportunities through trading.

There are mainly two issues with the current bunch of bounties. First of all, the investors are reluctant to put their money into new projects, because of the influx of scam projects during 2018 and 2019. And secondly, there are too many bounty hunters lurking around. Each of the bounties get application from thousands of hunters and it reduces the per-user reward by a lot.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 10:10:41 AM

from everything you mentioned doing bounties and airdrops is the easiest choice, so it's no wonder more people do that.
while others must have the skills to do it.
whereas to learn how to register or perform weekly tasks alone must be learned not directly.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 10:22:12 AM

Bounty and airdrop are still easier to join, and it's suitable for everyone in this market. So I believe that there will still be many people who continue this work and seek profit from it
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 10:22:26 AM

My perspective towards bounties became different in these past years, before I saw bounties as full of opportunities and potentials but now; all I see is a waste of energy and effort by participating. I do not say that all of bounties and airdrops are all waste, I just want to clarify that there are now only few bounties and projects out there that can be called as promising. I prefer to trade than to participate in bounties because I see a lot of opportunities through trading.

There are mainly two issues with the current bunch of bounties. First of all, the investors are reluctant to put their money into new projects, because of the influx of scam projects during 2018 and 2019. And secondly, there are too many bounty hunters lurking around. Each of the bounties get application from thousands of hunters and it reduces the per-user reward by a lot.
Maximum user cap is being implemented nowadays by many bounty managers on the forum which makes the bounty hunting more suitable task than any other listed on this list. Although only a few managers are doing this thing and the latest project to implement this was Oikos which is already listed on the exchange and is paying pretty good money to the participants because of the maximum user cap imposed by the team on the bounty hunters, I also wanted to join their bounty but was actually late in doing so.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 02:06:32 PM

Yes only qualified personals can build application and build a project, it's not something that every one can do, bounties and airdrops are more easier for most people than building applications, thanks for the advice OP, I'm sure it will be useful for those who are experts in the area
True, it is only suitable for those who are qualified in programming and code. So there are very few people who can do these jobs, for bounty and airdrop it will be a lot easier. Just have a social network account, everything will be fine
Programming and code are not enough to build a good project and that needs more than it.

There was a lot of people have been missing the legit bounties and there were so many participants int the social media bounties. Trade is the best thing to do right now.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 02:21:39 PM

1. a developer

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now

very very true. i have been in the bounty hunting space for a while and i must confes the hunting business took a turn in 2018 when projects started defaulting on payment to bounty participants and began to render their efforts useless. Then came the option of developers and graphic designers which are skilled jobs existing within the space and getting paid for rendering skilled jobs. everyone shout get a skill that will fetch them money cos bounty ain't that profitable anymore
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 02:43:06 PM

1. a developer

very very true. i have been in the bounty hunting space for a while and i must confes the hunting business took a turn in 2018 when projects started defaulting on payment to bounty participants and began to render their efforts useless. Then came the option of developers and graphic designers which are skilled jobs existing within the space and getting paid for rendering skilled jobs. everyone shout get a skill that will fetch them money cos bounty ain't that profitable anymore

People can do this but with special skills and therefore we must learn to be programmers and designers to be more profitable if there are jobs like that, but still we as hunters will not be able to reach the deadline because our skills are limited by only being able to promote in forums and social media.
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 02:45:58 PM

Bounties and airdrops are unforgettable mate, many made good money through bounties and airdrops and many are still joining them, I understand that more or better money can be made from building apps and finding bugs but not everyone is qualified for this

Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 03:02:26 PM

I don't know how to build application or find bugs in a blockchain system, I'm better off with bounties, airdrops and trading on KUCOIN exchange, it's certainly that many people on this forum are just like me, only tech experts build apps and websites

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 08:50:49 AM

If you know how to search for bugs in the project, the crypto world is a great place for you, there are a lot of new projects and often with a lot of flaws.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 08:56:34 AM

If you know how to search for bugs in the project, the crypto world is a great place for you, there are a lot of new projects and often with a lot of flaws.
That's right, but it's hard for you to do this job if it's not your skill. To be able to find the errors of new projects, you need to be a good at programming and developing blockchain, and I believe that only a few people here can do that job.

Inkdull

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 09:01:19 AM

Very hard IMO and not for everyone can be qualified for this, I don't know how to even build a application, leave this for those who can, as for me I'm better with bounties and airdrops only

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Denongels

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 01:04:38 PM

Actually, I don't mind you doing promotions like insert the thread link that you created and spreading it on some thread, it's just that today I found three of your posts in this section is this okay? , for me, it's like spam Sad

princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 01:09:39 PM

1. a developer

It's quite unfortunate that most people in this space earning from bounties are not experienced in programming and writing codes. I enrolled for a bounty and it had a technical section, which involved maybe simply task that may not take much time, but I was unable to carry out the task because I don't have any knowledge of programming.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2020, 01:16:27 PM

certainly, because the three criteria you mentioned earlier are important roles in the crypto industry and need a large amount of capital as well. as a developer, in addition to knowledge and experience, capital is also needed. filling a slot or portfolio also requires capital as well, in addition to market analysis. therefore don't be surprised if some people here still hope to bounty and airdrop because those who don't have the capital prefer to work, even though it's 50-50.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 01:42:54 PM

Actually, I don't mind you doing promotions like insert the thread link that you created and spreading it on some thread, it's just that today I found three of your posts in this section is this okay? , for me, it's like spam Sad
Obviously it's trash, and he's trying to promote bullshit campaigns. BTW I'm seeing a lot of accounts with the same promotions, I think all those accounts are of his

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1374

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 03:47:29 PM

1. a developer

Yes, these jobs give their technicians a lot of money, but these jobs need knowledge, experience and skill that may be for years of learning. The project cannot contract with a beginner person in these jobs or his experience is not enough, but work in the bounty does not require any expertise, only if you have Accounts on social media have a lot of followers, you can start working.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: