Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:50:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget bounties and Airdrops  (Read 14894 times)
New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 08:54:39 AM

Yes more money can be made through bugs detection and crypto apps building but not all people can do this, Bounties and Airdrops are more easier than building applications and finding bugs, bounties and Airdrops will remain the easiest way to make money in crypto space

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 09:24:08 AM

It is only possible if you are skilled and if you know how to do that. For me it's just a matter of patience, somehow bounty and airdrops can still helps us to earn just like today we are in the face of pandemic that most of us lost their jobs and trying to find some ways on how to earn even if they're inside of their house.
Maxstl007

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 09:34:22 AM

The biggest money making slot in crypto space is to be

1. a developer
2. build crypto wallets for new projects
3. find bugs in the system of many new projects

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now
These are for developers and tech experts  not for people like me who don't know how app comes alive than to use them, bounties and Airdrops still pays good money if you can choose them right but not always every time
ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 09:57:14 AM

The things you listed are usually not for many people so most people still choose to airdrop and bounty because of their ease, although now we can hardly earn a lot of money from them but it can be a chance to change your life for some people, people often look for it in airdrop and bounty

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 10:16:41 AM

as a bounty hunter I join more than two projects per month, it's a hunting game, sometimes good and sometimes bad

yeah, it is a hunting game, sometimes good, most times bad, but one should be careful when choosing campaigns, to have better success rate with bounties, airdrops i do not count as something that is good to join, since rewards are really low, and do not worth the effort to even fill-in some report
To make something good from a bounty project today you will do more hard working tasks than bounties past years experience, now you have to join multiple campaigns just to earn few hundreds of dollars and this still is something you can't know will turn out well until in the end

yeah, agree, it is harder than few years before, but that is what it is, industry development is fast and there is much more people oriented to crypto today, than few years before, so competition is fierce, for projects and hunters alike, since there is much more people involved, so one should put much more effort to get something, but some are worth a try, some of course are not
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 10:21:45 AM

Most people want to get rich they are interested in investing in crypto, by all means, the plumpness of their starters to invest in the site Ponzi scheme to get rich quick by way of investment in the crypto is not something that can be obtained in a short time takes time and patience to be successful and make rich because of crypto investments risky enough for novices to be honest a lot of scams earn much money in crypto should have the expertise and has good skills.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 10:47:57 AM

At this time, what I saw was the bounty had begun to return, so did the airdrop but carefulness must be done before joining because in a way it's still a lot of airdrops and bounty, scams, my advice be more careful
Yes, caution indeed must always be present in every individual hunter, because we do not know which project or airdrop will deceive the hunters, so that's why everyone should always prioritize caution when choosing projects and airdrops.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 11:00:16 AM

1. a developer

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now

Do you have any experience to participate in any of the bounty and airdrops? You may have some point to your statement, but not all bounties nowadays are bad, there are still few of them remain good in terms of giving a rewards depending in the bounty manager who manage it. Second, true most bounty campaign are always turned into scam in the end but like what I said, for the bounty hunters for them this is a job anyhow that will give them a profit in the end even they knew there is risk in it.
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 11:09:34 AM

Yes of course! They have the biggest part from ICO when it comes to salary, professions is a great advantage. For normal people it will take them time and dedication to have those kind of skills. Some people with experience can participate with those tasks.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 11:21:19 AM

At this time, what I saw was the bounty had begun to return, so did the airdrop but carefulness must be done before joining because in a way it's still a lot of airdrops and bounty, scams, my advice be more careful

If you check the bounty sub-forum, there is no shortage of new campaigns. But the success rate has not gone up. I would say that if you take 10 bounty campaigns, at the most one or two may be rewarding for those users who participate in them. Even after so many failures, the bounty managers are ignoring most of the demands being made by the bounty hunters. The terms and conditions remain skewed against the bounty hunters.
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 11:25:20 AM

Not all bounties are that bad nowadays, some still gives good rewards to bounty hunters and that's good enough because out of 100s project coming into crypto space every year only very limited numbers become successful due to seriousness of the team

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 11:26:14 AM

1. a developer

Do you have any experience to participate in any of the bounty and airdrops? You may have some point to your statement, but not all bounties nowadays are bad, there are still few of them remain good in terms of giving a rewards depending in the bounty manager who manage it. Second, true most bounty campaign are always turned into scam in the end but like what I said, for the bounty hunters for them this is a job anyhow that will give them a profit in the end even they knew there is risk in it.

It depends on the team and the developer they run and the bounty manager only runs to manage the bounty and therefore each participant must be smart in choosing because if we only look at the manager then it is not enough to make sure the bounty will be better now with the emergence of the DeFi project .
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 12:39:08 PM

Yes of course! They have the biggest part from ICO when it comes to salary, professions is a great advantage. For normal people it will take the time and dedication to have those kinds of skills. Some people with experience can participate in those tasks.
I think those who have these kinds of skills and knowledge are already have been engaging themselves to work in this industry. Also, those who have all this skill are not looking for airdrops and bounties because their skill gives them the ability to earn passive income.
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 01:17:52 PM

Not all bounties are that bad nowadays, some still gives good rewards to bounty hunters and that's good enough because out of 100s project coming into crypto space every year only very limited numbers become successful due to seriousness of the team

That's true. But only participants from signature campaign or Content/Video campaign are in profit as more participants are on social or other campaigns. Now, only 1 out of 10 bounty projects are successful, that's why we need to join only those bounties which are manged by well-known and reputed bounty managers. Bounty would be more profitable when all the shit exchanges shut down and crypto projects only choose the good exchanges to list their tokens, IMO.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 01:28:58 PM

Yea those remain the biggest money slot.
But dont forget they also require he biggest money for start up.
So the nest advice is not to forget bounty and airdrops, the rest of us cannot afford the biggest money slots for now.
Meanwhile, projects still need bounties to promote and gain more investors

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 01:33:56 PM

It should be though I am not interested anymore in airdrops and bounty hunting that pays token still i support the projects in other ways because some of them do pay bounty hunters as they promise. As long as there are paying projects then it should still be good to promote it here in the forum.
I have known some good guys here that manage bounty campaign including projects that pay btc. They should be respected for keeping bounty hunters getting paid.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 01:49:06 PM

If you can find the bugs of new projects, I believe you will get a lot of money from it. I have a friend who does this job and he can make more than 5000 $ per month from it. But to be able to do that, you need to have knowledge of blockchain and programming. It's too hard for bounty hunter

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
yangongear

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 02:00:16 PM

If you can find the bugs of new projects, I believe you will get a lot of money from it. I have a friend who does this job and he can make more than 5000 $ per month from it. But to be able to do that, you need to have knowledge of blockchain and programming. It's too hard for bounty hunter
Well, for those who are able to join the bug bounty, I think they also have a high and stable income from their main job (programmer, developer), so with their skills they absolutely deserve it. receive such money. As for most bounty hunters, I think very few people know about programming and code to make money from bug bounty.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 02:00:51 PM

1. a developer

Of course, you are right, these areas provide an opportunity to earn money right now. However, one should not forget about infrastructure projects such as crypto exchanges, as well as DeFi, which, by the way, are now showing very good results. Personally, I see that the crypto industry still needs a lot of different projects and ideas, which means it will be possible to earn more both on bounty and airdrops.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 05:26:33 PM

What you said can not be applied to everyone. You need to be a tech savvy to engage in some of the job you mentioned. Bounty and airdrop can accommodate more persons.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: