Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:00:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget bounties and Airdrops  (Read 14894 times)
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 05:15:02 AM

In crypto, we can not only focus on one place to be able to make money. In crypto there are so many ways we can do it, such as bounty, airdrop, AMA, and so on. Although all of that is not very certain, but at least there is still an opportunity. That's what I do now.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 05:54:11 AM

In crypto, we can not only focus on one place to be able to make money. In crypto there are so many ways we can do it, such as bounty, airdrop, AMA, and so on. Although all of that is not very certain, but at least there is still an opportunity. That's what I do now.
I do the same thing, dude! I started doing bounties since the market started suffering due to COVID19. I see there is a big opportunity in doing bounty campaigns, the only thing matters is that how you can choose a good one to participate. I have admit that there is a lot of problems with bounty, though, anything has issue!

DAVID GRACED20

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 06:04:20 AM

I currently have my interest in airdrop and bounties but the truth remains that the payment rate for bounties and airdrop is reducing, blockchain holds great promise and I feel it's necessary that one start taking courses on programming, because i see Blockchain technology becoming a major additives for applications, its never too late to stay relevant.
sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 06:39:25 AM

I currently have my interest in airdrop and bounties but the truth remains that the payment rate for bounties and airdrop is reducing, blockchain holds great promise and I feel it's necessary that one start taking courses on programming, because i see Blockchain technology becoming a major additives for applications, its never too late to stay relevant.
Sure! I'm currently have interests in bounty campaigns also. However, it's true that there are too many problems with bounty campaigns right now. For example, no reward, scam, low reward rate, too many participants, etc. However, if you know how to choose  a good project to join, that can be beneficial to you. I'm seeing a lot of developers are fixing those errors in bounty by changing their way of doing bounty campaign.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 07:04:48 AM

The biggest money making slot in crypto space is to be

1. a developer
2. build crypto wallets for new projects
3. find bugs in the system of many new projects

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now

Yea i support you but you have bear in mind that everybody are not web developer and they did not know how to develop a web page. So basically bounty are for whom who want to do income part time and who has not huge knowledge for building crypto wallets or web page. etc.. If i say for me bounty is extra source of income and i have not vast knowledge about web development.

So i will say you have to think for mass people who wants to income with simple knowledge that is bounty.

thanks.
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440

Roobet

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 08:33:48 AM

Sure! I'm currently have interests in bounty campaigns also. However, it's true that there are too many problems with bounty campaigns right now. For example, no reward, scam, low reward rate, too many participants, etc. However, if you know how to choose  a good project to join, that can be beneficial to you. I'm seeing a lot of developers are fixing those errors in bounty by changing their way of doing bounty campaign.

It's hard to choose a good bounty projects to participate. Sometime, I had lost a lot of time to participate bad projects and don't receive anything. But long ago, I feel this job is an indispensable part in my life, like reading newspaper everyday. So now, I don't put too much emphasis on the rewards that I will receive anymore.

Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 08:43:32 AM

Nice point OP, bounties are all about how lucky you are but building apps and finding bugs is something that brings money purely and sharply with no delay of any kind like what you will see from bounty projects

Kehindem

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 09:00:23 AM

if bounty is forgetting why will there be a new project, is because people are participating in bounty that is why there is a new project and that why developer and others are working. bounty is simply a way of making new project get recognition, so if their is no bounty no project who do you wanna build wallet for, mate everything work hand in hand. though sometimes one can make small money from bounty at inception but on the long run one will stand to gain, stand to be corrected. 
dady12

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 09:23:27 AM

You got it right - crypto is most certainly will be the source of work and money for many developers.
If you're going to develop own product/coin (which is going to be useful of course) this could be way more profitable than participating in airdops and bounties
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 09:56:44 AM

It's hard to choose a good bounty projects to participate. Sometime, I had lost a lot of time to participate bad projects and don't receive anything. But long ago, I feel this job is an indispensable part in my life, like reading newspaper everyday. So now, I don't put too much emphasis on the rewards that I will receive anymore.
And you do this job just because you like it? You are not interested in what you get from it? If it's true then you're wasting your time, use it for more useful things instead of promoting scam projects.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2020, 10:06:17 AM

You got it right - crypto is most certainly will be the source of work and money for many developers.
If you're going to develop own product/coin (which is going to be useful of course) this could be way more profitable than participating in airdops and bounties

This is the most foolish thing I have read in a while. Developing a cryptocurrency takes a huge amount of time and effort. It is going to take many years. And even after all this, there is no guarantee that it is going to be a success. Look at the current bunch of ICOs. The success rate is less than 5%. Do you still want to ignore the bounties and take up this idea?
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 10:21:05 AM

Even in best time for bounty 2017-2018 it was predictable that it will be finished. One question was if it finish quickly(as happen) because of market drop or it take more time, every month amout of paticipates will be increased and after couple years evryone will get smal rewards.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 12:52:59 PM

Bounty and airdrop is always the very best way to earn in crypto without any capital funds. You only need to work hard for you can earn a great amount of token  or coin that can be traded or converted into fiat. I believe that there is always a vest time for bounty or airdrop maybe in the near future bounty hunting will become more amazing.

Erumo

Activity: 549
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 01:28:40 PM

This is the most foolish thing I have read in a while. Developing a cryptocurrency takes a huge amount of time and effort. It is going to take many years. And even after all this, there is no guarantee that it is going to be a success. Look at the current bunch of ICOs. The success rate is less than 5%. Do you still want to ignore the bounties and take up this idea?

What do you mean "developing a cryptocurrency" ? Creating a token? It can be created within 5 minutes.

Do you measure the success of cryptocurrency by number of successful ICO's? Not every project runs an ICO. There are other ways to attract capital. As well as not every project run a bounty campaign or an airdrop.

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 03:11:30 PM

did you check the campaign you are joining?  Base on the feedback of the manager in what campaign you are wearing they are promoting ponzi scheme like investment. You should also check that I know they paid in usdt  but having that kind of feedback to the manager of the campaign means its not safe to promote it. Its better for you to find other campaign and review again the campaign you are promoting.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Annamike

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 09:56:58 AM

I don't know how to develop a wallet or develop projects, but Bounty have paid me a major money that I could not have earned in a year from doing my paid job for over a year, so I think I will stick to Bounty and keep doing my best with it

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 10:03:44 AM

1. a developer

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now

Reasons why I cannot do what you are advising;

1. I don't know where to start. I don't have the money to take online class. I know there are free courses, I tried searching but I don't know where and which topic to begin with. I would appreciate if someone can guide me which part of becoming a developer to start with.

2. You need to become a developer to understand on how to build a secure crypto wallet for new projects.

3. Still, you need to learn the basics of being a developer to test some security issues. I know being a developer gets paid well but the process of becoming one is not that easy without someone to lead you.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 11:22:23 AM

1. a developer

It's a good job. but don't you think, everyone can do that. like being a developer, creating a wallet and looking for bugs on the platform or web of every project. it is not easy to do that, because everyone has no experience. So you can't tell people not to participate in bounties or airdrops.

pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 11:55:01 AM

1. a developer

I cant do that because i didnt finish my studies  i did not even entered into universities of taking the course that i really like because of poverty. If only we have enough money im already one of the best programmers.

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 12:00:35 PM

Bounty and airdrop is always the very best way to earn in crypto without any capital funds. You only need to work hard for you can earn a great amount of token  or coin that can be traded or converted into fiat. I believe that there is always a vest time for bounty or airdrop maybe in the near future bounty hunting will become more amazing.
yes, forgetting is quite difficult if we remember that doing this can be when we are on vacation or are not doing anything. the challenge in bounty or airdrop is choosing the right project. although it is quite difficult, but when you find it, then you can be satisfied with the result
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: