Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:14:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget bounties and Airdrops  (Read 14896 times)
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:07:10 AM

Bounties and airdrops are easier to understand, and they can be the first step in learning about the blockchain industry. With their help, you can earn start-up capital, which in the future can be used for self-development (learning programming languages, etc.). And then you can go to what TS advises us

do not always feel satisfied with what we already know, even though there may not be much explored and need to continue to improve. agreeing with your intention to continue studying bounties and airdrop, of course, will be able to make you understand more and take actions that will be meaningful in the future. keep the spirit of learning and continue to learn.
Learning with some proper way of being cautious so that  you wont really be wasting up your precious time on dealing with it.Its not really bad to proceed or move forward but
why we would continue if this isn't already feasible for us?

Its the reality that bounties and airdrops are totally a waste of time  but there are people who do still continue into this kind of venture where
they do hope that they can still make out some big bugs with this one with less effort.

They do try and try until they do succeed but honestly this is just really not that ideal.

It is not a waste of time back on 2017 but right now; I can treat it as a waste of time because of their treatment to the bounty hunters and also a lot of project are becoming scam in the end.  I participating in airdrops before but I suddenly stopped when its trend come to end where a there are airdrops that are requiring KYC and it is a big yuck for me Lips sealed because you will risk your identification for just a shitcoins without value in the market. Right now, only 1% of the bounties are becoming successful so that 1% is really hard to find imagine there are hundreds of projects and you do not know how to evaluate and research that all hundreds of projects. I do not suggest bounties anymore but I do suggest trading and you should have determination in order to become a good trader and able to make profit in the market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 06:15:09 AM

Here so much is born and lost in the crypto space. In my opinion, the campaign bounties and airdrops are a bridge for the development of business activities and benefits for those involved in the financial industry. nothing is instant all have processes keep running.

Bounties and Airdrops for the developments of business, but most of the project are launching airdrops and bounties for fundraising. Even they will time take to send the payment to the community and even some of the bounties are not even paying any payments to the community who participated in the bounties.

Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 07:18:21 AM

Airdrops can be forgotten because they aren't good like before and many have stop hunting for Airdrops but bounties are still very much alive, they can't be forgotten because few are still very rewarding, your points aren't bad OP but not everyone wants to be a developer or are qualified to be a developer

Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 07:30:04 AM

Airdrop and bounty are being forgotten by many because the project went bad most airdrop and bounty projects are scammed many times the right payment is not available after working and even if they give tokens they have no value in the market. That’s why there are so many traders who have given up bounty airdropping it will take a long time to develop here no project can be good no one can say there are many new ones who are still bounty good luck can be one of the many successes.
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 07:47:08 AM

Not all the bounty and airdrop are scam, in the means of original, they're most be a counter felt, many bounty and airdrop coin has been dumped and also not distributed by name of scam. Therefore there are good project among the line of campaign.

Good luck...
aarif123

Activity: 345
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 09:29:44 AM

I am not agree with you because in all of these three things there is a requirement of technical knowledge but in airdrop and bounties there is no requirement of any kind of technical knowledge and education as well as far as I know there are so many bounty hunters who have no education qualification
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 09:34:26 AM

Now being a bounty participant and airdrop hunter is the easiest thing for us to do to get a little income from this forum, besides that trading can also be a great solution for those who do have capital right now, but become a developer and also a tracker bugs don't seem easy for me and maybe for some people who are here because these two things of course require us to master some knowledge in programming

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 09:38:26 AM

The biggest money making slot in crypto space is to be

1. a developer
2. build crypto wallets for new projects
3. find bugs in the system of many new projects

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now
Being a bounty hunter isn't bad either. Of the three slots you say are relevant, but many bounty hunters don't like the job of being a developer, building a new wallet, or finding BUG. Most of the bounty hunters choose to participate in the bounty program because they are familiar and very easy to do so.

Daras

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 11:51:47 AM

It now seems people participate in bounty and airdrop because they did not have choice had it been,skills for the aforementioned projects they will have gladly participate.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 12:06:04 PM

Not all the bounty and airdrop are scam, in the means of original, they're most be a counter felt, many bounty and airdrop coin has been dumped and also not distributed by name of scam. Therefore there are good project among the line of campaign.

Good luck...

Agree, some bounty campaigns can make money. Maybe a lot of bounties don't pay or turn out to be a scam project but I think it's unfair if we generalize. Hopefully next year will be a good year for bounty hunters
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:45:05 PM

I am still loyal with bounty and airdrop project because I think always have chance to get good project when joining many bounties campaign, if you join only one bounty campaign and failed why you give up and said with many bounties campaign scam, just you don't know which one bounty campaign have to join, never make sense for the other to left campaign because many worth coin come from bounty and airdrop project, look many coin listed on bigger exchange like binance have promote with bounty campaign like DIA coin,POWR and many other coin.
Pithaxz

Activity: 453
Merit: 2

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:46:29 PM

I don't think so or leave all the activities on this forum including hunting for free tokens from bounty projects or Airdrops. Bounties are the most attractive marketing tool for promoting new projects, people are into bounties because they are easier than developing applications and finding bugs in projects security system, bounties all the way, better and Airdrops too.

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:46:53 PM

1. a developer

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now
Till today I can't build wallet or any software myself, I don't even know where to start, finding bugs in projects system is even another level of expertise, all these aren't for people like me so we prefer promoting new projects instead
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:48:23 PM

I don't think so or leave all the activities on this forum including hunting for free tokens from bounty projects or Airdrops. Bounties are the most attractive marketing tool for promoting new projects, people are into bounties because they are easier than developing applications and finding bugs in projects security system, bounties all the way, better and Airdrops too.
Yes bounties are pretty effective and many projects that introduced bounty campaigns this year gives bounty hunters good rewards, I have nothing against bounties not until none is paying anymore, even few airdrop campaigns are still worth it
Greatchu

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:50:55 PM

No one is going to forget bounties and Airdrops even if they are qualified personals that can build wallets from scratch, bounties still brings insane rewards if you know how to find good projects, hopefully more good projects will need bounty hunters service this year into 2021

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:58:59 PM

1. a developer

Till today I can't build wallet or any software myself, I don't even know where to start, finding bugs in projects system is even another level of expertise, all these aren't for people like me so we prefer promoting new projects instead
True, as someone who is not very familiar with coding, of course, it will be very difficult if we force to look for bugs * unless we accidentally find the bug. The best thing that can be done of course is just doing a promotion and how the project can get more awareness, even though the rewards given are also much different.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:59:08 PM

1. a developer

You make things look like it's over for bounties or bounties and Airdrops aren't profitable anymore, the fact is many new projects are still seeking for bounty hunters to promote their projects for them, if bounty isn't effective no new projects will introduce campaigns anymore

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kezacky

Activity: 745

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 03:12:23 PM

I don't think everyone can be a project developer, wallet builder or bug finder, all of this is actually more profitable in reality but requires more professional skills, Bounty and airdrop are available at least for participants who can help promote the project, While many of us have chosen to engage with good projects and make the most of the received tokens. although the possibilities are not easy let alone many scam projects but I did not give up or stop being a bounty hunter.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 03:50:50 PM

Forgetting bounties and Airdrops will be hard for the bounty hunters, particularly if they earned several times here in cryptocurrency.
Just like me, how can I leave or forget this bounty hunting if I already encountered to earned more than 1M currency here in my country and even up to now continuously earnings as well.

Ryushin

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:02:45 PM

1. a developer

The biggest money from crypto comes from trading, yes you heard me right, money can be made from finding bugs or been a developer but there is nothing close to been a pro or expert trader, I have friends that is now a millionaire through crypto trading, he is damn good at it, so what you have on your list isn't as effective

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: