Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:45:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget bounties and Airdrops  (Read 14896 times)
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 11:27:51 AM

yes, indeed what you say can get a large amount of money but not everyone can do it, it's only for a few people so for those without expertise they can't leave airdrops or bounties

you got it right. some people still do the bounties even it paid with a little amount of money because the bounties are easy to do. almost every people can do these jobs. maybe finding some bugs in the project system will paid you with a large of money, but this job will spend so much time while you  thinking out loud to find the bugs. 
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 11:52:50 AM

You may be right but there is much more to bounties than just making money, i like to participate in bounty campaigns because i like it and in this way i stay connected with the market, new opportunities and this forum where i learn alot, secondly each project is unique and gives us a chance to learn more about use of blockchain technology lastly bounty campaigns are adfictive and if they give a reward i take it as a bonus because bounties can not pay fulltime and regular salaries so we should accept the facts.
Of course, participation in bounty companies provides not only the opportunity to receive new tokens and some kind of profit. It is also an opportunity to constantly keep abreast of the latest news in the world of cryptocurrency and to know not only an opinion about a certain fact that has happened, but also different opinions and practical advice on this event.
Not everyone can be a programmer, create wallets and perform other similar specific work. Most people who participate in bounty companies have their own main job, This should always be taken into account.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 12:09:09 PM

The biggest money making slot in crypto space is to be

1. a developer
2. build crypto wallets for new projects
3. find bugs in the system of many new projects

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now
The 03 options that you give are only considered based on the criteria of those with expertise in information technology.  However, the rest are investors, traders ... maybe forgetting to bounty or airdroip with:
1. they leave the crypto market.
2. They have a better job and want to build what is inherent in society.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 12:46:34 PM

1. a developer

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now
I can't agree less, this is true these career paths can pay x10 of what a bounty hunter receives on a monthly basis, but there is a price to pay in order to earn this much amount of money, you have to study a four year course in the university or maybe join a code camp here you will spend about 18hrs per day in front of a computer, and you know not everyone likes being in front of a computer for that long, without having any passion for coding I doubt if they can become a good dev or bug hunter.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2021, 02:59:52 PM

It would be awesome to have that knowledge and it really benefits the industry and the persons as well in terms of contribution and adoption. But i would not belittle airdrops and bounties because there are people who made huge profits on these types of freelancing and I myself is a living proof that benefited on doing airdrop and bounties.

Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2021, 03:05:00 PM

there are still some bounties that can make money even if not in large amounts and this is enough for everyone to earn additional income. So still want to forget about the bounty? even if I have expertise in finding bugs, I will never leave the bounty, at least I will get more profit, I'm greedy Cheesy

mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 06:15:12 PM

Yes it is , but there are other crypto enthausiasts like me, hoping that the trend of airdrops and bounties will came back the same as recent years. And, we all know that most airdrops and campaigns are not worth to join anymore but it is still better to take risk to join rather than doing nothing here in forum.  Grin

This is quite true, most Airdrops can really boost some platforms specially when it can be trusted. Its also another way for their platform to be popular since most traders want some initial capital they can play with and using Airdrops can be a way to do that. Most Airdrops before are really profitable and having a legitimate Airdrop can boost your knowledge about it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 09:20:34 PM

there are still some bounties that can make money even if not in large amounts and this is enough for everyone to earn additional income. So still want to forget about the bounty? even if I have expertise in finding bugs, I will never leave the bounty, at least I will get more profit, I'm greedy Cheesy
There are still bounties that are going or running, but we cannot say that it will always go through success. There are lots of bounties that are failing right now because some of the investors are finding their new way of earning through cryptocurrency, I might say that they are going in trading right now since it is really profitable especially at a time like this when the price of every cryptocurrency is surging up. Also maybe the reason why tether is on the top list on the market because that is being used as your primary money before trading.
speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 09:35:45 PM

There are still bounties that are going or running, but we cannot say that it will always go through success. There are lots of bounties that are failing right now because some of the investors are finding their new way of earning through cryptocurrency, I might say that they are going in trading right now since it is really profitable especially at a time like this when the price of every cryptocurrency is surging up. Also maybe the reason why tether is on the top list on the market because that is being used as your primary money before trading.

I think the problem is bounty hunter mostly sell all their coins/ tokens when the market open, and it was not the best price for the coins/ tokens.
Keep it for some period maybe will show their truly potential price.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 10:22:16 PM

I never forget the bounty campaign and airdrop because with these two programs it can make a lot of profit and even though there are no good programs anymore and there are no programs that have high allocations, at least there are still some who can launch the bounty campaign program and can get Even though a little money I would not miss that opportunity.
Yes, some people at this time also still rely on bounties and airdrops to support their additional income, because at this time there are still several bounties and airdrops that are worthy to be followed and will also suffer losses if ignored, especially the duration of bounties and airdrops currently not so long as before.

I agree, we just want to allocate some free time to do something and bounty hunting isnt that bad, is it?
Just keep do bounty hunter in your part time, maybe you will be grateful in the future.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 10:54:11 PM

I never forget the bounty campaign and airdrop because with these two programs it can make a lot of profit and even though there are no good programs anymore and there are no programs that have high allocations, at least there are still some who can launch the bounty campaign program and can get Even though a little money I would not miss that opportunity.
Yes, some people at this time also still rely on bounties and airdrops to support their additional income, because at this time there are still several bounties and airdrops that are worthy to be followed and will also suffer losses if ignored, especially the duration of bounties and airdrops currently not so long as before.

I agree, we just want to allocate some free time to do something and bounty hunting isnt that bad, is it?
Just keep do bounty hunter in your part time, maybe you will be grateful in the future.
There are projects that do bounties a bit smarter. Only accepting a set number of participants. Those are the best in my opinion since the price of project doesnt get too low and usually those projects are more serious.
Vinaa77

Activity: 1372
Merit: 318

Enterapp

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 02:44:30 AM

It would be awesome to have that knowledge and it really benefits the industry and the persons as well in terms of contribution and adoption. But i would not belittle airdrops and bounties because there are people who made huge profits on these types of freelancing and I myself is a living proof that benefited on doing airdrop and bounties.

But keep in mind that not all aidrops and bounty campaigns pay off. and don't make this your main job. the certainty of payment on bounties and airdrops is uncertain. the results obtained sometimes do not match the expectations of what was previously said. some times may not receive payment

You can make it a side job because it doesn't take much time and also doesn't matter if it doesn't pay off

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fahmimajannat

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 05:41:55 PM

You have given some good ideas but everyone can't do these.
Most of the bounty hunters are inept in programing or web page developing. Bounty is far better than this.
But its true that bounty Isn't paying the hunters as much as 2018/19 seasons. It getting full of more and more scammers by the time.

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
ZaraCB

Activity: 333
Merit: 105

www.cd3d.app

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2021, 06:37:14 PM

But its true that bounty Isn't paying the hunters as much as 2018/19 seasons. It getting full of more and more scammers by the time.
You are right. But now many good bounties are coming like Amepay, Betfury, YOUengine, DIA, Keep Calm and Hodl etc. Hunters are currently earning a good amount from all these bounties. On the other hand, the number of scam bounties has also decreased compared to 2018. The percentage of the paid bounty has also increased.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 07:16:09 PM

until now I am still working on airdrop and bounty despite many scammers from bounties and airdrop this is a natural thing in my opinion
because so many bounties and airdrops appear every day thorough is needed in this case so as not to become a wasted work
Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 07:28:14 PM

Yes it is , but there are other crypto enthausiasts like me, hoping that the trend of airdrops and bounties will came back the same as recent years. And, we all know that most airdrops and campaigns are not worth to join anymore but it is still better to take risk to join rather than doing nothing here in forum.  Grin
Agree. People do not like how we beg for free money like this. But we can't not refuse the temptation of these bounties when bitcoin and altcoins are in a big trend. The motivation of these coins keep making me fascinated. There is no risk at all when joining a campaign, only waste of time if your bounties turn to useless things

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 07:35:15 PM

People do not like how we beg for free money like this. But we can't not refuse the temptation of these bounties when bitcoin and altcoins are in a big trend. The motivation of these coins keep making me fascinated. There is no risk at all when joining a campaign, only waste of time if your bounties turn to useless things

Participating in bounties and airdrops is not begging for free money. We do spend out free time, study something new, practice or improve skills. Begging is asking for help when you are in desperate situation. Hunters are not that kind of people.

I'm participating in bounties just to get some extra money for the family, for the kid. I can able to feed and keep family with irl salary, but bounties allows me to do something extra for them. Also with posting I'm improving or practicing my English. With all that benefits, I can't forget bounties and drop, nor resist not participating in them. Its fun and it gives $.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 07:52:31 PM

1. a developer

It is true that there are more and better ways to make much more and regular income from crypto related jobs other than doing bounties and airdrops but you would have to devote your day for that and those are kind of fulltime jobs while bounties can be done parttime with your day job or business but the fact is that strangely there are not many good bounty campaigns active right now despite the great market performance which is disappointing for hunter community.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2021, 08:01:57 PM

I agree that bounty should be something of a hobby. This is a great way to just support a project you like and earn an indefinite amount of money. It is important not to take this too seriously, because by and large there are no guarantees. If you treat it as a non-binding hobby, then you will be pleasantly surprised every time. The times are interesting now, but there are still a lot of scams, in this we should show extra care.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 08:46:14 PM

I agree that bounty should be something of a hobby. This is a great way to just support a project you like and earn an indefinite amount of money. It is important not to take this too seriously, because by and large there are no guarantees. If you treat it as a non-binding hobby, then you will be pleasantly surprised every time. The times are interesting now, but there are still a lot of scams, in this we should show extra care.
Doing bounties in projects you do research is the best way to do it. I'm doing them past some years and it's a hobby like you said. It can pay off but that's usually more luck then brains.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: