Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:37:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget bounties and Airdrops  (Read 14896 times)
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 02:02:40 PM

Airdrops and bounties still pays as far as crypto goes, it's just that you still need a bit of luck to get something good out fo airdrops and bounties because most of these projects are some times nonsense but what OP is talking about is on another level cos not everyone are qualified

Can you name any airdrop that was brought at least 50$? But dont mention uniswap and 1inch drops.
I dont even know where to find decent drops, that at least distribute. Ive tried numerous airdrops (frankly most from bounty hunters). Havent received anything for months.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 02:29:21 PM

Airdrops and bounties still pays as far as crypto goes, it's just that you still need a bit of luck to get something good out fo airdrops and bounties because most of these projects are some times nonsense but what OP is talking about is on another level cos not everyone are qualified
That's right, only for now, it doesn't matter who is not eligible to participate in bounties or airdrops but whether or not it is appropriate to take part in certain airdrops and bounties because not all bounties and airdrops are paid on time or not paid at all.
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 03:13:35 PM

The biggest money making slot in crypto space is to be

1. a developer
2. build crypto wallets for new projects
3. find bugs in the system of many new projects

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now
now being a bounty hunter and airdrop is the easiest way to get some money and we also can't deny that currently many bounty projects don't pay participants but this is not a reason for us to stop being bounty participants, now to be a developer, wallet maker and bug hunter It is not an easy thing to do because the three jobs require a fairly extensive and qualified knowledge, especially in terms of programming languages, which of course not everyone masters this knowledge.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Wahyuihib

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

Rexx

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 03:27:50 PM

Yes, right. but to be like the three that you wrote requires experience of capital and relationships. because capital without relations will not get maximum results. likewise so on. but I personally still choose to be a bounty hunter only

]     ►   BUY REXX   ◄          ───────────
PRESENTS A WIDE ARRAY OF DECENTRALIZED SOLUTIONS ACROSS VARIOUS SECTORS[/url]
●   FACEBOOK   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   TWITTER   ●[/center]
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 03:42:11 PM

The biggest money making slot in crypto space is to be

1. a developer
2. build crypto wallets for new projects
3. find bugs in the system of many new projects

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now
Please forgive me.  We are at a moment of confusion in society, life, work for covid 19. Personally, I think, finding a commodity and a carpeted space to do business online, at the same time join bounty and  airdrop as a profession.  Every problem needs challenges to avoid the pain of unemployment.  No one cares about the value of the bonus, but the hope of each sparking that has come! Lol
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 03:49:28 PM

Yes, right. but to be like the three that you wrote requires experience of capital and relationships. because capital without relations will not get maximum results. likewise so on. but I personally still choose to be a bounty hunter only
Your choice is not wrong, but besides being a bounty hunter, you can also become a trader when you get the results of the bounty campaign, I don't think it will be difficult for you to do it at the same time.
leatutz

Activity: 523

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 09:17:12 PM

Your choice is not wrong, but besides being a bounty hunter, you can also become a trader when you get the results of the bounty campaign, I don't think it will be difficult for you to do it at the same time.
Still, I'm doing some trade pairs in the top exchange. With a high portfolio, you can earn a proper profit. My friend lost all his altcoins because of trading profit. Anytime you could lose your favorite altcoins for a little trading profit. Now I won't suggest trading with all your portfolio instead of holding a good investment. This is a bullrun market, not a trading or stable market.
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 12:00:36 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2021, 01:31:27 AM by avadonne

Bounties and airdrops are still profitable. But then, scammers are still everywhere so be careful on joining. And some airdrops require KYC. Please do mind in sharing your personal identity because we didn’t know maybe they will use these in some illegal activities. We can never know. But on the positive side, bounties and airdrops are like a reward in exchange of doing certain task for a specific period of time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 07:21:50 AM

Bounties and airdrops are still profitable. But then, scammers are still everywhere so be careful on joining. And some airdrops require KYC. Please do mind in sharing your personal identity because we didn’t know maybe they will use these in some illegal activities. We can never know. But on the positive side, bounties and airdrops are like a reward in exchange of doing certain task for a specific period of time.
in general, if you need to go through KYS, bypass these bounty campaigns, since there is very little chance that your documents will not be used by scammers later.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 09:30:00 PM

I came here once again to say that there has been 11 projects that failed to pay the bounty hunters for the past 2 months now, and that is the number I am aware, there are probably more that I haven't heard of as well, so it doesn't really make sense to me to blame bounty hunters when they crash the price. Think about it, you get involved with 20 things and only half of them pays and only one or two of them could worth something, what would you do? Would you risk which one the currently enlisted one is?

I would sell as well, I do sell all the airdrops and bounties I get too. Why? Because it is obvious that if I do not, it will crash, or it will not pay, or it will be scam, or shady, or get "hacked" why would I risk all of those things? I will just sell and get out.

BaeSuzy

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 10:36:14 PM

Noo! Bounties and airdrop really helped me to pay my college and i'm very grateful abous this. I'm still 23 years old, bounties and airdrops really helping me. i've been doing this more than 3 years, since i joining this sector i never asked my dad money anymore.

dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 10:44:04 PM

aidrop and bounty can still be an option because we can still make additional income even though it's not like 4 years ago and all members in this forum, not all of them might understand other jobs that may have higher pay so we can't judge them and every project still need them

sumant
Copper Member

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 01:32:48 AM

Bounty and airdrops has always helps to earn free cryptocurrency from social media promotions. Without promotions any project can not be stablish in this market so we always has a chance to gain from this. If a promoter has good social media accounts and have to ability to make video or blog,  translation will always going to earn from bounties and airdrops.
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 01:49:48 AM

It is up to you if you want to forget bounties and airdrops. If you do have a lot of funds then go. There is no bad things in Airdrops, you just have to follow the instruction and they will give you free token that you can exchange.. Also in bounty all you have to do is to apply for the campaign to fit in. And after the campaign period they will give you reward as payment for your hardwork. You will have free money out of bounties and airdrops
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 03:20:41 AM

aidrop and bounty can still be an option because we can still make additional income even though it's not like 4 years ago and all members in this forum, not all of them might understand other jobs that may have higher pay so we can't judge them and every project still need them
well, currently for some bounties it seems to be quite worth it. I have noticed that the payment received from the bounty since the beginning of 2021 is quite large. well, instead of being abandoned, this can be an alternative to looking for coins in a relaxed way. but, for the airdrop, I'm not following the progress for now.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 04:42:03 AM

well, currently for some bounties it seems to be quite worth it. I have noticed that the payment received from the bounty since the beginning of 2021 is quite large. well, instead of being abandoned, this can be an alternative to looking for coins in a relaxed way. but, for the airdrop, I'm not following the progress for now.

If this is true, then I am happy for the bounty hunters. Many of the bounty campaigns went unpaid in 2019 and 2020. With the altcoin market undergoing a bull rally, I guess the projects can now afford to pay the hunters handsomely. But still I would urge caution in selecting the new campaigns. Go for trusted campaign managers, and always go for the campaigns that last for 4 weeks or less. A good project doesn't need a bounty campaign of more than 4 weeks to advertise itself.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 06:27:16 AM

The problem i have with this your thread is you concluding for everyone to forget bounties and airdrop because at this junction i think everyone is not using bounties and airdrop as their main source of income and if you are doing that you need to stop because bounties aint as profitable as it used to be.. just know that everyone isn’t a programmer and let people just do what they wanna do
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 02:29:06 PM

Agree friend, bounties and airdrops are still profitable to be joined now.
Many newly created projects has been created on Binance Smart Chain and launch the bounty,
thanks to BSC because bounty hunters now won't suffer from painly high gas fee on Ethereum blockchain.

tresvert

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 04:27:18 PM

I'd suggest that you should abandon bounties and airdrops right now.

Having to rely on bounty programs can't assure you of receiving rewards in the future.

There are many opportunities available in the crypto space right now, from being a developer up to being a community manager. J

ust try applying, and maybe you'll fit right into their description.
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 04:58:15 PM

being a developer and also a programmer is not easy nowadays and maybe only a handful of people really understand how to do it, so inevitably bounties and airdrops are one way for some people to get money, if there really is a bounty that doesn't pay of course it  is a risk that we have to face and now there are still many good bounty bounties for us to follow so that if we focus on the scam bounty experience, of course this will only make us discouraged, but my advice is to make bounty hunters a side job so that our finances are maintained.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: