Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:19:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [overview] OgNasty vs Vod: DT1 Strength Statistical Comparison  (Read 1425 times)
dragonvslinux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 09:28:34 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2023, 03:17:03 PM by dragonvslinux
Merited by suchmoon (7), LoyceV (6), OgNasty (5), Vod (5)

With over 40 pages on the topic of "Vod is a liar", that OG started in April 26th 2019, the following is a brief statistical analysis of the ongoing argument between OgNasty and Vod.

Vod's related topics: NastyNews! Ongoing impeachment of OGNASTY. and OG - I want to negotiate a settlement!

Source: Bpip.org

Disclaimer: Referencing of threads herein should not be considered endorsement from the author. All references provided are intended for informational purposes only and are therefore not legally binding or considered accurate representations of any such statements documented within. Any data and statistics referenced and published herein should not be considered endorsement from the source or it's author, whether in numerical or graphical format. The DT1 Strength power and linear trend-lines used are not intended as a guarantee, nor should be considered an accurate forecast. This is not endorsement or support for either of the users in question, the author distrusts both of the referenced users judgement as of publishing. DYOR.

dragonvslinux - nice charts!  I'd like to see mine.  Smiley

Unrelated statistics overviews:
ChipMixer Signature Participants Statistics, March 2020
Lauda's DT1/trust statistics & relevant topics list, December 2019

Thread locked due to deterioration of discussion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dragonvslinux (OP)
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 09:28:52 AM

Reserved.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 10:11:57 AM

Someone do one where a nice graph compares how many BTC these 2 have been accused of stealing over the years.

(Note I withdrew my number on Og's trust feedback page a while back, when people were encouraged to be more accurate in their feedbacks.)

With a proviso of course to discount that ridiculous old adage 'Where there's smoke there's fire'.

And a clear note that these are just accusations.

That would perhaps be more interesting and actually help people in their research to uncover any theft, often the subject of the threads in the op, more than DT1 strength over time.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 11:55:55 AM

Can you do one with the sum like you did with the difference. In other words, is the conflict eroding their collective strength? It does seem so.
dragonvslinux (OP)
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 04:11:24 PM
Merited by OgNasty (2)

Can you do one with the sum like you did with the difference. In other words, is the conflict eroding their collective strength? It does seem so.

Not very easily I'm afraid, as most of this data was easy to obtain thanks the the DT strength within loyce.club. There was just some gaps to fill in from when either user wasn't selected as part of DT1, and therefore their strength did not appear. However, based on a quick overview, using 67 weeks of DT1 data, the DT1 inclusions were as followed for these users;

25/02/19: OG 9 / Vod 32
29/06/19: OG 13 / Vod 28
19/10/19: OG 16 / Vod 29
08/02/19: OG 18 / Vod 26
30/05/19: OG 18 / Vod 24

As the DT1 strength graphs also suggest, in the past 15 months OG has been gaining DT1 inclusions (+100%), while Vod has been losing them (-19%).
Hope that answers your question.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 05:58:26 PM

With over 40 pages on the topic of "Vod is a liar", that OG started in April 26th 2019, the following is a brief statistical analysis of the ongoing argument between OgNasty and Vod.
Excellent data!

I wouldn't call it an "argument" as there is nothing to argue about.  I guess it's stupid to keep pointing out he's scammed millions until I can provide the proof in a way everyone can understand.

This chart does prove the attitude here is changing as many of us predicted.  The mass exodus of veteran members will probably continue unless the admin takes steps to control the trolling and corruption.   I regret never recording the history of the active membership numbers on BPIP, but I predict the number will drop to five figures within the next month.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Be a bank

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 07:26:59 PM
Merited by Vod (1)

This chart does prove the attitude here is changing as many of us predicted.  The mass exodus of veteran members will probably continue unless the admin takes steps to control the trolling and corruption.   I regret never recording the history of the active membership numbers on BPIP, but I predict the number will drop to five figures within the next month.

Indeed, a mass exodus of O.G.'s from DT1 too who were sickened by Ognastys tacky ways not least, and a corresponding influx of newbies and shitbirds who suck up to him because he is a treasurer of this poor place, and either haven't the skills or judgment to examine him carefully, or conspire to engage in their own corrupt practices. 500 coins may seem a lot to hodl and milk to some, but it was an obvious play to keep pulling the wool. There's plenty more money to be made for these people.

LoyceMobile

Activity: 1655
Merit: 687

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 08:22:16 PM

Not very easily I'm afraid, as most of this data was easy to obtain thanks the the DT strength within loyce.club. There was just some gaps to fill in from when either user wasn't selected as part of DT1, and therefore their strength did not appear.
You can quite easily get the DT2 strength by counting DT1 inclusions minus exclusions for those weeks.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 10:58:43 PM

Someone do one where a nice graph compares how many BTC these 2 have been accused of stealing over the years.

I've never been accused of stealing anything.  All my negative trust comes from going too far in scam busting. 

The other party has so many accusations I'm not sure how you can count them.   He didn't actually steal over 2,000 BTC - instead he changed the terms on his investors, allowing him to keep all the coin and pay out a few coins in insurance.   He was holding thousands of coins from pirate when he truthfully claimed he lost his coins in the scam too - he just kept everyone else's..  He briefly considered continuing the ponzi, but silently kept the coins and told everyone how great he was for scamming them with insurance.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dragonvslinux (OP)
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 09:31:23 AM

I guess it's stupid to keep pointing out he's scammed millions until I can provide the proof in a way everyone can understand.

Yes this is probably the lesson to be learnt from the past 15 months. If you're going to accuse someone of being a scammer, then create a proper thread in scam accusations, with the correct format and relevant evidence for users to act upon. Slandering people from the sidelines (even if true) will get you nowhere it seems, only losing DT1 support, statistically speaking.

Not very easily I'm afraid, as most of this data was easy to obtain thanks the the DT strength within loyce.club. There was just some gaps to fill in from when either user wasn't selected as part of DT1, and therefore their strength did not appear.
You can quite easily get the DT2 strength by counting DT1 inclusions minus exclusions for those weeks.

Indeed, although as the graph sub-title suggests, I calculated the DT1 strength (as opposed to DT2 strength) for these graphs for either user not being in DT1.
Ie, the DT1 strength calculated is irrelevant of whether the users were elected into DT1 at the time or not, in order to keep the numbers more consistent.

All my negative trust comes from going too far in scam busting. 

I'm not convinced this is the case, it's probably more likely to do with the following:

I guess it's stupid [...] until I can provide the proof

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Be a bank

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 10:15:08 AM

statistically speaking.

Roll Eyes Correlation is not causation.

I guess it's stupid [...] until I can provide the proof

We could do with the original text of his fans thread to start getting some proofs of wrongdoing or otherwise on that front.

dragonvslinux (OP)
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 10:20:05 AM

statistically speaking.

Indeed, that's why I said:

it seems

"give the impression of being something or having a particular quality."

Often there are good reasons not to take people's words out of context  Tongue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Be a bank

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 10:36:39 AM

statistically speaking.
it seems
Often there are good reasons not to take people's words out of context  Tongue

Couching your statements in wishy-washy language backed up by irrelevant graphs of dubious systems is quite as useless as the 'slanders' you claim get one nowhere.

dragonvslinux (OP)
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 10:42:05 AM

statistically speaking.
it seems
Often there are good reasons not to take people's words out of context  Tongue

Couching your statements in wishy-washy language backed up by irrelevant graphs of dubious systems is quite as useless as the 'slanders' you claim get one nowhere.

Fortunately the statistics weren't for you, they were partly due to the request from Vod, personal interest and otherwise for the benefit of those who merited it  Roll Eyes

Excellent data!

I don't know why you're still in this thread  Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Be a bank

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 10:52:24 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2020, 11:48:30 AM by Last of the V8s

statistically speaking.
it seems
Often there are good reasons not to take people's words out of context  Tongue

Fortunately the statistics weren't for you, they were partly due to the request from Vod, personal interest and otherwise for the benefit of those who merited it  Roll Eyes

Ah some new information. How very kind. Now we know. The statistics in your public thread weren't for me.

btw you're in my merit queue, but now I might decide against, idk. Bit short, you see, not everyone can merit a thread to signal their interest or whatever you're saying.

Mostly because you are annoying yet interesting edit: oh and ypu have a scamcoin past/edit and I like to chivvy to see what lies beneath and keep you up to the mark for the health of the forum. We have found lack of clarity and intent and weird excuses.

inb4 og reports for offtopic and calls me a troll

dragonvslinux (OP)
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 10:58:28 AM

I don't care about your merit queue, you're welcome to move along now Wink You see, not everyone cares about receiving merit  Roll Eyes

If you're going to accuse someone of being a scammer, then create a proper thread in scam accusations, with the correct format and relevant evidence for users to act upon. Slandering people from the sidelines (even if true) will get you nowhere it seems, only losing DT1 support, statistically speaking.

Oh the irony  Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Be a bank

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 11:27:31 AM

I don't care about your merit queue, you're welcome to move along now Wink You see, not everyone cares about receiving merit  Roll Eyes

If you're going to accuse someone of being a scammer, then create a proper thread in scam accusations, with the correct format and relevant evidence for users to act upon. Slandering people from the sidelines (even if true) will get you nowhere it seems, only losing DT1 support, statistically speaking.

Oh the irony  Cheesy

Lots of people aren't scammers who have a scamcoin past, they just need watching that bit more closely when they make threads about others' reputations and trust.

Anyway, ironic what you do and don't respond to. Threads evolve; if you don't want someone, or it's for this person not that, make a self-modded one and put your rules in the op.

dragonvslinux (OP)
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 11:39:11 AM

I don't need a self-moderated thread, only self-discipline. That of not pandering to your needs  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 02:36:52 PM

Why?   The data clearly shows what the original members have been saying about scammers taking over default trust.   Many topics on that one.  Smiley

dragonvslinux (OP)
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 03:16:10 PM
Merited by Vod (1)

Why?

My bad. That comment was intended for V8s, not yourself. Your quote was intended as an example of who the data was intended for. Apologies for lack of clarity, I realize how it looked liked I was replying to you. That wasn't the intent. Carry on with your opinions, I think they have value, regardless of whether I agree with them or not.

Does now make me wonder why someone would consider meriting graphs they consider irrelevant and useless, as it doesn't seem like a good use of merit at all Huh

btw you're in my merit queue, but now I might decide against, idk.

Does anyone else think this is slightly odd, especially from someone applying to be a merit source? Just curious.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████