Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did I just found the easter egg of the forum??  (Read 561 times)
Twentyonepaylots (OP)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 07:19:01 PM

Don't mind the title, it's just an effect of watching 'Ready Player One' in netflix

But here's what I found interesting -  'leet'

Upon reviewing my profile, I notice this

'leet' I'm thinking it was just a glitch, or some coding errors from the inside but then I remember when the last time I checked post count it was around 1335 or 1336

I wasn't sure until it rings a bell, coz 'leet' is exactly as what I thought of, it is 1337, it is my post count!

I searched about it and I found out that it is a systematic way of spelling on the internet. Other is 'leet' means elite or let's speak (leet's 5p34K) --  google search

Am I the one that encounter it first? Is this the first thread about this? Coz if that so, then I'll feel very special.
Did you also saw 'leet' when you reached 1337 post count? pls tell me

Also I'm wondering about the other 'leet' types of numbers designed for the forum Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2173

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 07:21:30 PM
Merited by suchmoon (7), Charles-Tim (3), mprep (2), FFrankie (1), The Cryptovator (1)

Am I the one that encounter it first? Is this the first thread about this? Coz if that so, then I'll feel very special.
No, there have been several threads on leet made in the forum in the past. Any user on 1337 post count would get the figure replaced by leet.

Used the forum search for the keyword 'leet' and these were some of the results on the first page;
What does leet mean in my profile
I've got that leet post count
"Leet" post count

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 11:48:24 PM

Yeah I remember few guys deleting their 1338 post to have leet back lol.

@OP, it is preferable to lock the topic since you have the answer (to avoid this ♻️).

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 11:29:43 AM

I must have nodded off when it happened to me - given that it was so far in the past, it probably wasn't even a thing back then.  Is it *really* that big a deal?

Twentyonepaylots (OP)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 05:18:41 PM

Yeah I remember few guys deleting their 1338 post to have leet back lol.
lmao I thought of this last night coz I'm amazed  Smiley

@OP, it is preferable to lock the topic since you have the answer (to avoid this ♻️).
Yo guys thank you for letting me know, I've read the thread that you provided @Upgrade00, appreciate it man. I forgot to search for similar threads coz I'm so excited to share it with y'all.

I'm locking this thread now, appreciate your efforts!  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: