Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:58:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yo El Dude  (Read 1404 times)
reRaise (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:44:00 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 04:27:56 PM by reRaise

How you doing dude? haha

All that spam from you how Litecoin is going to skyrocket after Huobi and how it would reach $100.

You silly clown

EDIT just had to bump this as a reminder of what kind of a misinformed retard El Dude is, LTC now trading at $12 . Where is your $100 after Huobi?
gnode

Activity: 492
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:03:45 PM

How you doing dude? haha

All that spam from you how Litecoin is going to skyrocket after Huobi and how it would reach $100.

You silly clown

Cheerleading your favorite coin is okay, but the constant slamming of every other coin is just bad.

Luckily for you El Dude, reRaise is being nice.
TheCloser

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:15:31 PM

How you doing dude? haha

All that spam from you how Litecoin is going to skyrockets after Huobi and how it would reach $100.

You silly clown

He's not the only one, although, he makes me want to abandon my litecoins because of the non stop crap that comes out of his mouth. Lets not forget Jompee who pushes worldcoin to no end and Bl0ckchain who is so afraid goldcoin is going to fail, he name drops the coin in every one of his post. Last but certainly not least, Vlad, who has a conspiracy theory that Ixcoin is the son of Bitcoin and once Jesus Christ comes down to earth during the revelations we will all see the truth as Nostradamus saw 2,000 years ago. There you go guys, I name dropped your coins for you so please donate to the respective wallet addresses listed in my sig.

My advice, invest in what you want and don't push your hodled bag (Vlad - 3% of the total market cap - come on) on others in this forum. It's like religion, believe what you want and keep it to yourself in the work place. My 2 cents.
reRaise (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:25:58 PM

promoting your own Crypto while trash talking another is the worst advertisement you can do. It can back fire hard
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:31:03 PM

+1 OP

El Dude is confirmed mentally ill.
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:32:27 AM

lol I call out scam coins like Quark that got instamined and everyone hates me. This section of the forum is a turd and you guys are the flies.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
reRaise (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:44:07 AM

I am not talking on quark you little bitch, I'm talking about you lying and deceiving others to make money yourself you piece of shit
Azeh

Activity: 441

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:46:50 AM

How you doing dude? haha

You silly clown

Funniest shit I've read all day.  Thanks for the laugh.
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:11:08 AM

Is this the place where people can Laugh their shit off El Dude?  Grin

Ok, my turn: HA!

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:40:25 PM

Yep el dude lost all credibility by his propaganda and progressive behaviour, he spreads lies and tricks people into buying his coin so he can cash out himself. None of it came true, in fact it went worse lol. Unfortunately there are more radical minded people like him in the Crypto community
El Dude

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:48:01 PM

Oh noes the 5 people of Quark don't like what I have to say and don't like me.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:48:18 PM

lol I call out scam coins like Quark that got instamined and everyone hates me. This section of the forum is a turd and you guys are the flies.

People call you out because your views are weighted upon owning ltc only. You try too hard to protect your own investment and therefore are viewed as a shill only and have low credibility because of it.

You need to study the market and pick out some other potential winners , buy some and then you'll relax more. My portfolio has gone down in terms of btc value a bit, but not all that much compared to if i just held LTC in december.

Branch out to other coins. LTC is a great but it is not in a league of it's own any longer.

doge, qrk, ppc, nxt, ltc, ..... even some new ones black, drk, ....  some of those show more upside than ltc now.

Yeah most of the last wave will die off in the end but ltc will not be left standing on its own you can be sure a few others will be there too.  

Nobody dislikes or likes you, but your views are too narrow and you come across and fanatical regarding ltc. Yes, it's one of the better alts but it's not a sure thing it will exceed all others.

reRaise (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:49:06 PM

El Dude is full of shit, seriously people like him only make bad press for Litecoin. The promoting your coin and bashing another doesn't work at all, it makes your own coin look bad. That's not how you get more supporters, he is a retarded tool and is the biggest wet fart of bitcointalk. These types need to get banned from the whole Crypto scene since they only cause distance between the crypto supporters. El Dude is a money hungry bitch and doesn't care about Litecoin at all he just want to have his fiat
El Dude

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:49:20 PM

Yep el dude lost all credibility by his propaganda and progressive behaviour, he spreads lies and tricks people into buying his coin so he can cash out himself. None of it came true, in fact it went worse lol. Unfortunately there are more radical minded people like him in the Crypto community

are you that retarded why would I need to tricks people to cash out when the Litecoin and bitcoin do millions in volume each day?HuhHuhHuh

El Dude

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:50:50 PM

El Dude is full of shit, seriously people like him only make bad press for Litecoin. The promoting your coin and bashing another doesn't work at all, it makes your own coin look bad. That's not how you get more supporters, he is a retarded tool and is the biggest wet fart of bitcointalk. These types need to get banned from the whole Crypto scene since they only cause distance between the crypto supporters. El Dude is a money hungry bitch and doesn't care about Litecoin at all he just want to have his fiat

lol yes this why I hodl and never sell because I want fiat.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:51:14 PM

People call you out because your views are weighted upon owning ltc only. You try too hard to protect your own investment and therefore are viewed as a shill only and have low credibility because of it.

You need to study the market and pick out some other potential winners , buy some and then you'll relax more. My portfolio has gone down in terms of btc value a bit, but not all that much compared to if i just held LTC in december.

Branch out to other coins. LTC is a great but it is not in a league of it's own any longer.

doge, qrk, ppc, nxt, ltc, ..... even some new ones black, drk, ....  some of those show more upside than ltc now.

Yeah most of the last wave will die off in the end but ltc will not be left standing on its own you can be sure a few others will be there too.  

Nobody dislikes or likes you, but your views are too narrow and you come across and fanatical regarding ltc. Yes, it's one of the better alts but it's not a sure thing it will exceed all others.

come on even your saying doge? be serious now are you holding a DOGE BAG? what did you buy at 200........

people that say buy doge are beyond a joke imo...... DO NOT SPEND A FUCKING DIME ON DOGE.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
reRaise (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:54:53 PM

are you that retarded why would I need to tricks people to cash out when the Litecoin and bitcoin do millions in volume each day?HuhHuhHuh

You want people to buy Litecoin so its price goes up, so you trash talk other coins to bring their supporters over to Litecoin, but you don't know that your retarded radical tactic doesn't help. You don't know how to promote accordingly, you are plain dumb and you talk like Litecoin is the shit, without charles lee it would be over by now, you guys don't even have a legit introductional video.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:55:03 PM

come on even your saying doge? be serious now are you holding a DOGE BAG? what did you buy at 200........

people that say buy doge are beyond a joke imo...... DO NOT SPEND A FUCKING DIME ON DOGE.

Name 5 communities larger than doge has.....  communities are the coin.
Name 5 coins more well known than doge....

these things are key to mainstream uptake...

El Dude

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:55:27 PM

Trust no one... i'm pretty sure they just spread FUD so they can sell their Litecoin bag.

no actually Litecoin is the only ALTcoin that is going places  on major exchanges etc...

no one in this section talks about Litecoin or gives it credit where it's due because the're all trying to force crap coins down your throat and become overnight millionaires.

dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:56:10 PM

You can pump Litecoin in the Litecoin thread. Just an idea.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: