Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:40:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most trusted projects ruined me !!  (Read 1711 times)
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 01:53:22 PM

I looked back and analyzed all the projects whose tokens I sold.  At the moment, the price is much lower than when I received them.  I think it’s good that I sold it. But I still keep some, because I believe in perspective.
I quickly sold my tokens when I already received it with I know that its a good to sell it. I sold them when the price hits at its ICO price. I don't want to risk it more knowing that it could possibly dump after it hits at ICO price or after it pump. I don't doubted that I sold them already. I just hold Bitcoin instead of them. Almost all the previous tokens that I hold are nothing now. Its only cost about few cents.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 07:34:33 PM

Do not choose too many projects to invest in, just choose a number of projects that are trusted in terms of concepts already realized and running. than we speculate further about a project. we both know what happened to crypto that most projects also failed to realize their project

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2020, 07:46:47 PM

Late 2017 and early 2018 i was holding lots of coins and tokens from the ico's in that some i really trusted with solution and team (not only me most of crypto community trusted). Now this coins or token became nothing . But some projects i entered  to sell for small margin profit these projects given profit . So holding token or coin for long term is meaningless.
As your experience if you sell your coins now, you will be disappointed again. Take your steps as cryptocurrency market situations. Unfortunately, at that time I lost a lot of money for holding tokens and coins. Always fix the selling price before you buy any coins. To buy coins, a price dump should be needed. I don't think now any projects will ruin your money and time.
That's right, We should always consider the situation and the environment especially if you are investing in assets with value, It's like in our situation right now. Most stock assets are greatly affected by this pandemic which causes some assets to fall into their all-time low. OP's situation before was the worst timing to hold some crypto assets because the hype of bitcoin was starting to faze and it causes altcoins to go dump also, As of now there are tokens that never recovered from the disaster back then, I also hold some tokens that never recovered from that situation and all I can do is move on from it. I just accepted it just like I was out of luck and dumb that time trusting different projects that they can recover.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 07:56:04 PM

Unfortunately this is truth, therefore, it is necessary to constantly monitor all the projects in which you invested, because at any moment any project can close, therefore, I was monitoring always all projects and already many interesting projects in which I invested are closed and many of them brought me losses.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 08:34:15 PM

Do not choose too many projects to invest in, just choose a number of projects that are trusted in terms of concepts already realized and running. than we speculate further about a project. we both know what happened to crypto that most projects also failed to realize their project
Now you can not trust any crypto projects that appear on the market. and even those that already exist for several years may collapse and you will lose your money. so I choose a large portfolio strategy

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 08:42:51 PM

Late 2017 and early 2018 i was holding lots of coins and tokens from the ico's in that some i really trusted with solution and team (not only me most of crypto community trusted). Now this coins or token became nothing . But some projects i entered  to sell for small margin profit these projects given profit . So holding token or coin for long term is meaningless.
As your experience if you sell your coins now, you will be disappointed again. Take your steps as cryptocurrency market situations. Unfortunately, at that time I lost a lot of money for holding tokens and coins. Always fix the selling price before you buy any coins. To buy coins, a price dump should be needed. I don't think now any projects will ruin your money and time.
That's right, We should always consider the situation and the environment especially if you are investing in assets with value, It's like in our situation right now. Most stock assets are greatly affected by this pandemic which causes some assets to fall into their all-time low. OP's situation before was the worst timing to hold some crypto assets because the hype of bitcoin was starting to faze and it causes altcoins to go dump also, As of now there are tokens that never recovered from the disaster back then, I also hold some tokens that never recovered from that situation and all I can do is move on from it. I just accepted it just like I was out of luck and dumb that time trusting different projects that they can recover.

I highly believe that most of us do really have that kind of experience ending up on holding a shitcoin into our bags.Its really impossible for some one
for him not able to do or experience.We thought that a certain project is really worth to invest and wait but it turns out to be a shit in the end of the day.
This is why this market is so unpredictable even if you do saw that a project is good and the team behind it, we cant still assure if it would able to succeed
in the end of the line.This is always been part of the risk when we do talk about investment so we should at least anticipate it.

lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 12:41:40 AM

I highly believe that most of us do really have that kind of experience ending up on holding a shitcoin into our bags.Its really impossible for some one
for him not able to do or experience.We thought that a certain project is really worth to invest and wait but it turns out to be a shit in the end of the day.
This is why this market is so unpredictable even if you do saw that a project is good and the team behind it, we cant still assure if it would able to succeed
in the end of the line.This is always been part of the risk when we do talk about investment so we should at least anticipate it.
Indeed and its part of investing, we cant guarantee a 100% return because it has risk so if you experience failing to the coins you invested in dont feel bad because thats the risk we have to take. What important is we learn and careful now when we invest in coins/tokens. Long term holding is still profitable we just need to choose a coin that has real uses and worth to hold.

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 05:14:27 AM

Indeed, most old coins have drastically reduced prices, but that doesn't mean they have no potential anymore, I myself have hold several tokens since 2017 and I am sure when Altcoin season arrives, the price of old coins / tokens will also increase.

That depends on the altcoin you hold, if you hold a coin/token that has a usecase
and the project is still running, this clearly has potential.
But if you hold shit coins from dead projects, like Mnx Coin.Forget it...
It is a futile waiting
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1218
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 05:45:22 AM

Indeed, most old coins have drastically reduced prices, but that doesn't mean they have no potential anymore, I myself have hold several tokens since 2017 and I am sure when Altcoin season arrives, the price of old coins / tokens will also increase.

That depends on the altcoin you hold, if you hold a coin/token that has a usecase
It is a futile waiting
I do agree,

It is still depends on the altcoin that you are holding. If it is something such as you said, then there is no point of holding because even if it looks like a trusted project, it will only be a waste of time and effort for holding in a long term.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 05:47:44 AM

It is true that about 99% of all cryptocurrencies with ICOs held in 2017 are now traded at really low price levels or even dead. It shows that there is no reason to hold the most coins for a long term.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 02:38:03 PM

It is a futile waiting

What is your opinion on Waves? Altcoin is among top100 alt, have running product and Waves DEX is a popular place to trade. Devs are doing thing from time to time.
Despite all that I've already market this alt as a dead coin or bad investment. I've been holding Waves for more than 1 year, and during that time my invested 100 bucks now worth ~34.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
LazerPanther

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 02:55:43 PM

It is true that about 99% of all cryptocurrencies with ICOs held in 2017 are now traded at really low price levels or even dead. It shows that there is no reason to hold the most coins for a long term.
Hold altcoins in the long run is suicide, even those are the leading altcoins in this market. If you invest in altcoins, you need to have a clear strategy and should only invest short term and make a profit from it.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 08:50:46 PM

Just because you trusted them, doesn't mean that they're capable of actually delivering one their promises.

There's a reason why IPOs are only available to accredited investors... Because only these people know the market enough to understand the risks that are involved and properly conduct a risk assessment.

You invested your money, almost certainly with little to no investment experience, thinking you're going to get rich no doubt. Look where that landed you.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 09:41:12 PM

Those tokens you hodl are now worthless due to you miss the bull run. Although you didn't see it coming that bull run would only last in 2017. It's a pity it happens that way.
You should hope on a better day's ahead, that the coins you hodl now won't end up the same way

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 10:36:10 PM

l do agree with your opinion, most of the projects are just useless as you above mentioned. More than that it is just wasting time, as you know there was more chance to make profit from projects, but it is just so different at the current time. About long term investment, in my mind top altcoins are a good choice for long term investment, on the other hand, you will not get profit for most coins for the long term.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 11:36:11 PM

Those projects who have traded below the initial price are the failed icons. That means if they have no product and they have no competence to compete with the project that can create a good product,

Even a new project is much better.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 11:48:56 PM

Those projects who have traded below the initial price are the failed icons. That means if they have no product and they have no competence to compete with the project that can create a good product,

gathering or offering a project that uses the ICO method is no longer profitable and no one is interested in ICO because at this time everyone prefers to use the IEO method which is still a bit safe but IEO can be said to be a safe place when in a trusted exchange place such as a Binance or KuCoin exchange place.

Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 11:50:33 PM

Late 2017 and early 2018 i was holding lots of coins and tokens from the ico's in that some i really trusted with solution and team (not only me most of crypto community trusted). Now this coins or token became nothing . But some projects i entered  to sell for small margin profit these projects given profit . So holding token or coin for long term is meaningless.
I suppose this was the period most coins were posting all time highs

bitcoin "the great" too was riding high which every altcoin out there rode the pump.

Unfortunately things happened so fast and crypto markets crashed which in all honesty was not about a bad investment,

but rather a bear market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 11:59:47 PM

gathering or offering a project that uses the ICO method is no longer profitable and no one is interested in ICO because at this time everyone prefers to use the IEO method which is still a bit safe but IEO can be said to be a safe place when in a trusted exchange place such as a Binance or KuCoin exchange place.
I still can't see the positiveness of an IEO until such time bitcoin market will subside. Though there's a huge factor that will help it become successful like taking support from biggest exchanges, it doesn't guarantee 100% as long as people's demand will take over. We should monitor realtime in order to be updated constantly.
bitkanu

Activity: 2184
Merit: 513

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 01:06:59 AM

It is a futile waiting

What is your opinion on Waves? Altcoin is among top100 alt, have running product and Waves DEX is a popular place to trade. Devs are doing thing from time to time.
Despite all that I've already market this alt as a dead coin or bad investment. I've been holding Waves for more than 1 year, and during that time my invested 100 bucks now worth ~34.
The waves team has already involved in the scam project called coinomat and so many people have been accusing the team and the team didn't even give a short response to these accusations. Waves is totally a crap investment today.

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████