Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:10:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeFi Projects  (Read 3717 times)
Aqib Sarwar

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 06:19:15 AM

These days, DeFi platforms are making big waves and because of this we can expect more and more and more and more DeFi oriented projects can be coming our way but by the time these new projects can hit the ground am sure that the DeFi avalanche will already be cooling.
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 06:46:55 AM

Crypto has always come with surprises almost every year. This year is for DeFi projects and I must say they are big. A lot of interest now on crypto. A project I look forward to is BZRX and Tozex. BZRX listed already and team have been incubating for over 700days. This is big for them

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 10:11:45 AM

Just be careful because very soon scammers will try to build fake DeFi projects to lure investors since investors have interest in DeFi projects like many claimed, remember what happened when ICO entered crypto space? Same thing will be repeated, you've been warned
They are already in work, very soon we will start seeing scam DeFi projects, the best way to avoid scam DeFi projects is to do research on when they are built and launched

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 10:40:48 AM

A lot of people are predicting that the DeFi space will be the catalyst of the next bull run, projects like Maker and Compound have been hugely successful recently and many DeFi projects have performed brilliantly in the bear market.

Name the projects you're excited about in the DeFi space and why you think they will be big..

I'll start with an ICO I've recently invested in called Bidao. BiDao is a new blockchain system that creates a trustless stablecoin and a new decentralized financial tool that allows leveraged trading in a trustless setup. In the beginning, BiDao will be completely integrated with the Binance Blockchain and BNB will be used as the collateral. In the future other Blockchains will also be integrated into the BiDao ecosystem.

They are founded by Bastian Aigner who is young guy with a solid tech background and strong education. He reminds me a bit of Vitalik, some people are so smart it's like they are operating on a different level to everyone else and he is like that.

Defi could indeed be a catalyst that could trigger a next major bull run. There are lots of good projects that are making their way through Defi space like Ferrum, IDEX and BANCOR all those could give us a really good return. BNT already gave me a 150% return. COMP is also a good project but it's really expensive for me.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:32:39 AM

Defi could indeed be a catalyst that could trigger a next major bull run. There are lots of good projects that are making their way through Defi space like Ferrum, IDEX and BANCOR all those could give us a really good return. BNT already gave me a 150% return. COMP is also a good project but it's really expensive for me.
Try OIKOS, this project is still very new but can already make a profit for investors. You will not regret if you find out about Oikos, I am sure you will be interested.
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:41:24 AM

I only recognized Balancer, Fulcrum, Synthesis, Oikos and COMP presently, I knew keber too, all these projects are old projects of 2018/2019 except oikos project that came out this year, since it's community based DeFi that's why I trust the project, I'm actually waiting for more

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:52:34 AM

OKS new defi project but much reliable project even i like their products management. OKS already received highher investors and traders if you wanna search about oks then i hope you're in more interested. Once both investors already received higher profits in this project OKS, now you can research your own opinion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
investgarant

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:56:54 AM

DeFi is now a hot topic and many projects are joining DeFi, although there was no hint of it before.

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:13:19 PM

the Defi project is now like a bubble, I think you have to be careful to get into the Defi project,
because not necessarily next year the Defi project will be famous again,

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 03:17:33 PM

I believe in the future of DeFi projects, all DeFi project are currently doing well, was very suprised with the success of Bzrz, this project made people a millionaire, alot of bounty hunters cashout big, oks is doing well, learnt snx too is also DeFi project and is currently doing well. Defi will go a very long way.
BZRX from bZx Protocol do you mean? It was a fairly long project from 2017, and now they are performing brilliantly, the market is indeed difficult to predict. I as the beginner investor is indeed rather difficult to guess some projects, how their performance going forward, like the current DEFI season.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 03:20:54 PM

the Defi project is now like a bubble, I think you have to be careful to get into the Defi project,
because not necessarily next year the Defi project will be famous again,
I think not only defi projects that must be considered and must remain vigilant because several other projects also no one can provide security guarantees when investing in a project at least you have to be more thorough and see who the team of the project being built.

Shohag123

Activity: 385
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 03:48:12 PM

Name the projects you're excited about in the DeFi space and why you think they will be big..

So far two DeFi project has totally awestruck me -OIKOS CASH(OKS) and Compound coin.OIkos coin has run their IEO on 0.01$ and now their price is 0.04$.But due to some misunderstanding with justin sun Oikos price has fallen.But I think oks has great potential.

Another DeFi project Compound  coin.I am very much interested in this project .But DeFi project is very risky.Specially the price of COMP has been ups and downs like a hell.So I am afraid to invest in COMP coin.Becuase some weeks ago its price has increased to 427$ then again goes back to 250$.Its very frightening.Now its trading on 153$.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/news/compound-token-suffers-heavy-losses-but-still-dominates-defi-rankings/amp
Sulman326

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 04:09:59 PM

These days, DeFi platforms are making big waves and because of this we can expect more and more and more and more DeFi oriented projects can be coming our way but by the time these new projects can hit the ground am sure that the DeFi avalanche will already be cooling.
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 05:27:06 PM

I really like defi projects if used wisely and with intelligence we can get good profits my favorites are compound, idle, fulcrum, ddex
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 06:02:40 PM

Defi project is already added on coinbase too like Compound, Maker, Aave, Kybe, Elrond and as far as  Bancor will be supported by coinbase. I have read some articles about it. Things are getting exciting with Defis already now that most of them are rising particularly the Synthetix and Aave on CMC.

So far two DeFi project has totally awestruck me -OIKOS CASH(OKS) and Compound coin.OIkos coin has run their IEO on 0.01$ and now their price is 0.04$.But due to some misunderstanding with justin sun Oikos price has fallen.But I think oks has great potential.

Another DeFi project Compound  coin.I am very much interested in this project .But DeFi project is very risky.Specially the price of COMP has been ups and downs like a hell.So I am afraid to invest in COMP coin.Becuase some weeks ago its price has increased to 427$ then again goes back to 250$.Its very frightening.Now its trading on 153$.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/news/compound-token-suffers-heavy-losses-but-still-dominates-defi-rankings/amp

I have joined Oikos since it started, it dropped for now, its still on its early phase but it will shoot to moon later.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 09:24:59 PM

DeFi is indeed increasingly popular nowadays because of the many problems it can solve. DeFi provides many choices for consumers in the financial sector, can reduce high costs, provide greater liquidity and can provide a safe store of value. So with this many attractive offers, many DeFi projects are successful

~
I have joined Oikos since it started, it dropped for now, its still on its early phase but it will shoot to moon later.
the rise and fall in prices on the crypto market is normal. If you check the price of OKS has gone up again, you need to remember that the volume of OKS is quite large, besides that the project is also strong.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 10:33:08 PM

Well defi project is on the rise now and It seem to me like something that will fade aways very soon. Although they serve serious that east aid is food.

rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 980
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:35:51 PM

A lot of people are predicting that the DeFi space will be the catalyst of the next bull run, projects like Maker and Compound have been hugely successful recently and many DeFi projects have performed brilliantly in the bear market.

Decentralised finance or DeFi is now becoming the new hottest aspect of what digital currencies can do, and having said that there's so much potential. The space is new and projects are booming, every investor is excited and some worried not to miss out. It really is a space we should be keeping a close eye on, as I agree with others out there who believe DeFi is the finance of the future.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 01:49:24 AM

Decentralised finance or DeFi is now becoming the new hottest aspect of what digital currencies can do, and having said that there's so much potential. The space is new and projects are booming, every investor is excited and some worried not to miss out. It really is a space we should be keeping a close eye on, as I agree with others out there who believe DeFi is the finance of the future.
I think any Defi project attracts a lot of investors to join and this is something that people should be more careful because there will certainly be a lot of scam projects that can cost you money. I only invest in Defi projects listed at large exchanges because that is a way to ensure profit when investing and avoid unnecessary risks when participating so be careful and do not rush when invest.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 05:25:19 AM

Well defi project is on the rise now and It seem to me like something that will fade aways very soon. Although they serve serious that east aid is food.
From where do you see this Defi season? If you see from an alternative and effective side, then you are not easy to say that opinion. The system will be even simple. I think, this not just about hype.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: