Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeFi Projects  (Read 3697 times)
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 04:31:25 PM

If you miss the JUST Defi project, you can look at Oikos Defi. It is another Defi project built on Tron network. Among the main features, we can mention that the platform focus on synthetic assets, these assets are 750% collateralized to prevent the disaster in a fluctuating market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 11:31:28 AM

I'm only excited with the bull run but not with DeFi as I still don't understand most of them. If that's what most people you surround says that they'll be the ones fueling the next bull run, why not? But IMO, the one that will be triggering the bull run is bitcoin itself. Just go with the few years back of the market, every after of the halving there's a movement like that. Some say it won't work the same way but I do believe that it will still be the same this time.

Correct, and remember that for a bull run to happen, it should start with bitcoin first and then wait for the effect on the altcoin market. And I don't think that Defi will be the catalyst for a altcoin bull run though, because we should have seen the market recovered if we are going to base on Defi's hype in the last three months or so, but nothing has change, it is still hype, sorry to burst the bubble for altcoin investors.
The last bull run started with bitcoin and after its turn, the time for alts bull run goes. We're expecting that it will repeat the same thing for this or next year. The ICOs greatly contributed to the crypto bull run and if these defis are for real going to contribute the same as the ICOs, we might see the bull run. But even without it, the bull run is expected to come as bitcoins being mined are becoming rare and rewards for them are halve so that makes sense that bull run is imminent.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 11:34:59 AM

If you miss the JUST Defi project, you can look at Oikos Defi. It is another Defi project built on Tron network. Among the main features, we can mention that the platform focus on synthetic assets, these assets are 750% collateralized to prevent the disaster in a fluctuating market.
Do not overestimate this project, they have gradually lost their reputation as they continuously extended the bounty time. Most projects like that fail in the future so be careful when investing in it

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 12:27:06 AM

Defi projects are being copied and being improved so you just need to be really careful in choosing which is which, sometimes, they are using it to gain more for dump and pump. Have you seen what is happening in Dex right now? it might be a trigger for a bullrun however many people especially newbies will suffer from it.
Your points are very confusing, it's true that there will be many copycat DeFi projects soon but what do you mean about Dex? How will dex trigger a bullrun and how will newbies suffers from this? Doesn't make sense to me, for new bullrun to take place huge money must be driven into crypto, DeFi has the chance but not that big

have you checked what is happening example in Uniswap? PnD all over the place and since it is hyped because of easy 10x or even more on some projects, it will attract new players/traders but yet since it is a trend as I said, it can attract new people so meaning to say, more money will go in.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 12:38:51 AM

Do not overestimate this project, they have gradually lost their reputation as they continuously extended the bounty time. Most projects like that fail in the future so be careful when investing in it
The managers have been creating a new policy that gives a win win solution to either developers and hunters. You are blatantly saying the thing that you didn't know about and I guess you should visit the bounty group. Im also using oikos exchange right now and I know what they are doing now.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1247

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2020, 01:11:20 AM

It looks to me that you are shill-ing this BiDao thing. I did a Google search on it and it seems everyone is hyping it or something. Anyways, I think it's just the way they market different projects.

It seems that the guys involved in the project are good with what they are doing and I watched the CTO present in TEDx and it's a great presentation as well. He said that there are things that we need to impart to make the blockchain trustless. Something in that sense.

They are founded by Bastian Aigner who is young guy with a solid tech background and strong education. He reminds me a bit of Vitalik, some people are so smart it's like they are operating on a different level to everyone else and he is like that.
With a guy like that background, 3x Apple Scholar, it seems he has it all already. Good job for him.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 06:42:56 AM

I'm surprised that binance already listed COMP on its exchange, that's not something I was expecting very soon, I don't know if COMP is the first DeFi project to get listed on binance, I expect more pump from this token, hours ago the token recovers to 220+, now it will pump more

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 06:46:28 AM

Oikos bounty campaign issue have been resolved by the team member already, the fact is the bounty manager don't know how things works in crypto haven, right now they have decide to distribute the first round to bounty participants before starting a second round.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 06:52:35 AM

Investors will need to protect themselves when looking for new DeFi projects to invest on, JUST is a good and reliable DeFi project, another good one is COMP but do not expect all DeFi projects to be real, very soon scammers will start taking advantage of you, DYOR

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 06:59:39 AM

Oikos bounty campaign issue have been resolved by the team member already, the fact is the bounty manager don't know how things works in crypto haven, right now they have decide to distribute the first round to bounty participants before starting a second round.

thats good and thats the best thing they must do before they proceed on thier other plans so that people wont complain about them and damage thier reputation more badly  . why whats the issue all about and why the bounty manager cant resolved it  ?  how can he call him self a bounty manager and how can he got hired if he dont know how stuffs work on cryptos   ? is he deperate enough to earn money  . also its the team fault because they dont research the background of this manager   .
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 07:02:01 AM

A lot of people are predicting that the DeFi space will be the catalyst of the next bull run, projects like Maker and Compound have been hugely successful recently and many DeFi projects have performed brilliantly in the bear market.

Name the projects you're excited about in the DeFi space and why you think they will be big..

I'll start with an ICO I've recently invested in called Bidao. BiDao is a new blockchain system that creates a trustless stablecoin and a new decentralized financial tool that allows leveraged trading in a trustless setup. In the beginning, BiDao will be completely integrated with the Binance Blockchain and BNB will be used as the collateral. In the future other Blockchains will also be integrated into the BiDao ecosystem.

They are founded by Bastian Aigner who is young guy with a solid tech background and strong education. He reminds me a bit of Vitalik, some people are so smart it's like they are operating on a different level to everyone else and he is like that.

I too think that DeFi is going be the catalyst for the next mega bull run on crypto market 'coz ever since COMP price jump there's huge FOMO around DeFi projects IMO.

BINTEX