Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeFi Projects  (Read 3705 times)
RockCryptoWorld

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 07:03:23 AM

A lot of people are predicting that the DeFi space will be the catalyst of the next bull run, projects like Maker and Compound have been hugely successful recently and many DeFi projects have performed brilliantly in the bear market.

Name the projects you're excited about in the DeFi space and why you think they will be big..

I'll start with an ICO I've recently invested in called Bidao. BiDao is a new blockchain system that creates a trustless stablecoin and a new decentralized financial tool that allows leveraged trading in a trustless setup. In the beginning, BiDao will be completely integrated with the Binance Blockchain and BNB will be used as the collateral. In the future other Blockchains will also be integrated into the BiDao ecosystem.

They are founded by Bastian Aigner who is young guy with a solid tech background and strong education. He reminds me a bit of Vitalik, some people are so smart it's like they are operating on a different level to everyone else and he is like that.
Some of Defi projects are so promising, like Singularity Dao for example
They have a great team, a very supportive community and I think there's a great future for them
And some projects are so bad lol
It's all about the research, you look for the info-you find it cool and profitable-you invest
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 01:10:53 PM

I think Ref Finance will be huge, and here's why. Ref Finance is the first AMM on NEAR protocol and already has a TVL of about 50 million USD. Normally the first AMM token on a blockchain pumps considerably, take $Cake and $Boo for example. Plus Ref Finance has farming with an APY as high as 150%, so the number of people using the DEX is growing rapidly.
magnum1010

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 05:21:03 AM

I am excited about the Puncakeswap. Actually it is already popular, so some people think that it is not likely to grow any more, but I see that it still gives a lot of opportunity to earn. I saw that defi-projects were very popular in spring and in June, but now there are NFT-projects that are in trend. I used to invest in many defies, especially new ones, but now I invest rather in NFTs.

Joseph93

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 09:40:37 AM

I suggest you always research carefully before investing in any new project in this market because mmer will quickly create projects to enter this market to steal investors' money.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2021, 09:46:09 AM

I am excited about the Puncakeswap. Actually it is already popular, so some people think that it is not likely to grow any more, but I see that it still gives a lot of opportunity to earn. I saw that defi-projects were very popular in spring and in June, but now there are NFT-projects that are in trend. I used to invest in many defies, especially new ones, but now I invest rather in NFTs.

Undoubtedly pancakeswap has became a role model in DEFIs. They are top for volume as well as number of users and still are growing. People may find it hesitant when they know there's no specific rule or limit on number of cake tokens being generated but it's highly regulated by the developers and the holders. They are practicing a good amount of governance, though not perfect, it would mostly go towards the interest of token holders. And they have their own NFTs.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 12:31:58 PM

Many new NFT projects are also traded on pancakeswap to sell their tokens early means this DeFi project is will be there for a long time and not just a hype projects. I agree when you said this project is still growing and not too high to reach more popularity and ofcourse creating growth for it's coin itself.
DeFi is people needed right now before going into CEX and many people already made hundred times profit because they buy the token early in pancakeswap.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 01:07:50 PM

If you are looking for a dark horse, then definitely my choice falls on such a project as YAY Games. It seems to me that it is extremely important to have such a project during globalization. People don’t realize their potential, the roadmap looks insane.
Where did you see the road map ? and you need to know that at this time everyone is not looking for a dark horse that only exists in your own dreams and a serious project is not because of a crazy road map through writing that is only written on white sheets of paper without any intention to make it happen, So what's the point of a crazy roadmap ?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
SarangWallet

Activity: 411
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 06:17:58 PM

A lot of people are predicting that the DeFi space will be the catalyst of the next bull run, projects like Maker and Compound have been hugely successful recently and many DeFi projects have performed brilliantly in the bear market.

Name the projects you're excited about in the DeFi space and why you think they will be big..

I'll start with an ICO I've recently invested in called Bidao. BiDao is a new blockchain system that creates a trustless stablecoin and a new decentralized financial tool that allows leveraged trading in a trustless setup. In the beginning, BiDao will be completely integrated with the Binance Blockchain and BNB will be used as the collateral. In the future other Blockchains will also be integrated into the BiDao ecosystem.

They are founded by Bastian Aigner who is young guy with a solid tech background and strong education. He reminds me a bit of Vitalik, some people are so smart it's like they are operating on a different level to everyone else and he is like that.
What will kill DeFi is coming soon if you are not careful as scam projects revolve around the idea of DeFi. Now no one can easily predict the best which is actually the problem with crypto. Many think well of growing their projects through the medium of DeFi but notice how it goes with some pump and drain projects. Let's do a thorough research.
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 12:17:51 AM

Everyone should look into VKRW on Tron, the Van Kush Beauty Economy, and #VanKushFamily
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: